Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes
Suboxone withdrawal Daily Diary - need support!
    Rhodesy is offline Member

Thanks for the positive words. Glad to hear you're doing well. I'll let you know when I have that magical day. Hopefully it's soon. I'll post later and let you know how my day went.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-29-2018 at 11:42 PM.

crazyfrog is offline Banned

Alright! I'll keep am eye out.

Well good news on my side, feeling ok this morning. Nothing to brag about really. Slightly bummed out but its paws, i get small burst of slight happiness here and there this morning. But the good news is on my thought process. Today mark it as the first day Im inclined in not taking the pulls again if they were given to me right now. Its like the 8 years off running after these pills have really gotten to me, I slightly cringed at the thought of going through the initial withdrawal again if i take any. So the sober part in me actually won. Never did i have this experience on this attempt. I told myself i really wanted to quit and i meant it, but in the back of my mind I was like "if only i could get more ill take em! Muahahhaahhah!" . That thought process seems to have faded a bit. So day 18 marks another big milestone . Look forward to that Rhodesy!

Keep up the fight. Sounds like you're doing good for the most part. I don't have those feelings of wanting to get high anymore because it's so long since i've gotten high. Suboxone is weird in that it allows you to enjoy things and find pleasure but never gets you high or gives you euphoria like full agonist opiates. I've been on suboxone so long that I don't crave opiates in the slightest. Not yet anyway. If anything I crave suboxone but really not even that. When the PAWS gets really bad or when I'm feeling really down I might have a thought like "If I was on suboxone right now I could just be enjoying myself" but my rational brain quickly takes over and realizes that type of thinking is not only dangerous and negative but also wrong. If I went back on suboxone I would be able to maybe enjoy watching tv by myself more but there's so many other aspects to life that would be neglected and atrophy like an unused muscle. I am starting to get my mind back, my personality, my excitement for life. Those things existed on a severely diminished level while on suboxone. The really important things in life like relationships and personal growth simply don't happen when you're using.

Day 13

Last night I ate like a pig and watched tv until midnight enjoying myself for the most part. I did get mild RLS that was pretty uncomfortable for a while. I was so exhausted though that I fell asleep about midnight and had a really good night's sleep. Woke up at probably 7 and was semi awake for another hour or so before I dragged myself out of bed. The sleep really helped. I was groggy this morning and lethargic but once I had breakfast and started moving around I felt pretty good. My mind's a little more clear than yesterday. I would definitely say that today was a big improvement. Mentally I'm getting back to myself more and more. I am starting to be able to focus better and my memory is coming back to me. The physical symptoms at this stage are really just RLS flare ups. They can still be pretty bad but nothing like they were a week ago. I'm hoping they continue to diminish with each day.

I jogged today for about 2 hours and got a lot of sun. I read for a while and kept myself busy. The more I physically exert myself the better I seem to feel afterwards. Initially it's exhausting but once you recover you feel so much better. I think heavy exercise really is key. It seems to be a tremendous help. I can already tell that each stage of the post withdrawal process is going to have it's own set of problems but I'm trying to deal with them one at a time. The extreme lethargy and getting exhausted easily is going to drive me crazy but I think if i keep being really active and have a good sleep pattern my body will eventually adjust and not be so lethargic all the time. I know that having patience is important in this whole process. Once I'm ready I'm going to move on to the next stage of my life and try and enjoy all parts of it. In the meantime though I know I have to get my head right and just keep working. I look at this portion of my life as a set up to something greater. A better life is going to happen for me. It's just not time for it to happen yet. My mind and body aren't ready yet. As frustrating as it is to think of how much time I've wasted and how badly I want to just move ahead with my life, I know that I have to go through this process first before God blesses me with my next chapter. Each day I'm improving and progressing towards a goal. You really can't ask for more than that.

Hey Rhodesy , yup... been reading on suboxone and is not like hydro. It don't make you happy but gets you contempt fully. It's acting on the receptors. Must likely why its addictive and brings wd.

huh! Day 13 and you have had a major improvement! I was thinking you'll hit that on day 15 at the earliest. Well thats good then! Progress is going excellent! Be proud and clean up and progress in life. I agree on what you said about being on stand still while on these meds. Same thing happened to me. Accomplished nothing in 8 years. Just pills and happiness inside my mind, then hell for week running out early. Then repeat and repeat. I feel the same way, i want to progress for my family and MYSELF. The more time goes by Rhodesy , to more you realize what a waste of time it has been.

Quick report:

day 18 was interesting. I was bummed out and slightly depressed from 10am to 2pm. Around 3pm when i grabbed my daughter from school, it went away quick. Then had a real comfortable afternoon. Didn't think much about this whole process. Just lived. But I know what's going on, work today was mostly driving. And driving makes me think a lot. And If i think too much, i think about this process and then gloom creeps and a slight craving pokes its head briefly. But once I get busy interacting with people, it goes away. So doing nothing actually is bad for me. So keep that in mind. I got to put a stronger efford in jogging again. I've gained 15 lbs in the last 2 weeks ! But I'm getting compliments from family members. They say i look healthier. Lol. They have no clue what's going on. Hehe. I used to weigh 180lbs. Once pills entered, dropped to 148. Now im at 163lbs.

so another day tomorrow. Keep holding on Rhodesy ! It will bum me out bad to find out you relapse after all these days! Even for myself, i will be disappointed if i mess up. So far so good.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-19-2015 at 01:52 AM.

That's good man. Keep up the fight. Jogging has really helped me a lot. Even when I really don't feel like doing it I always feel better afterwards. I will keep you posted every day on if I'm thinking about using again. I really don't want to get back on suboxone. I think at times it would be nice but I just know if I get back on it I'll be right back to shutting myself in and playing video games and not getting anything accomplished. I want to have a better career, companionship, friends, start a family, etc. Those are the things that are truly important to me and they're not going to happen if I get back on suboxone. I have been pretty lucky though. I really haven't craved suboxone much. If anything I crave just being able to enjoy myself for a length of time. Just being able to enjoy a show or enjoy a meal, whatever. Those things are starting to happen for me now though little by little. I finally am able to enjoy tv for the most part. It's a process but I'm starting to get back to being normal. Getting small bits of pleasure and happiness out of the little things.

Yes! You are getting there. Remember that there's many people who have gone months and years without these meds and they all have one thing in common. .. they claim they are happier than ever than they were on the pills. So there's hope for us really. That's what scared me the most, not being able to enjoy life again. Then suicide thoughts come in. But. .. getting knowledgeable in the withdrawal process males you understand every step, stage and episode you enter day by day.

Don't worry Rhodesy, once you have more days into this. .... confidence comes back. And then, look for a partner. Treat her well. Next thing you know you have a baby and getting hit in the head with a frying pan. Lol

Day 14

I did not get much sleep last night so I'm feeling really tired and worn out today. I fell asleep at about midnight and woke up a few hours later. Fell back asleep for a couple hours and then sort of laid there tired until I forced myself to get up. It was so frustrating because I was exhausted but just couldn't sleep. I'm hoping tonight I can get some good rest. When I don't get good sleep my mood suffers greatly no matter what. Throw in the fact that I'm still experiencing PAWS and the whole thing becomes quite depressing.

I'm trying to stay positive today though. Today marks the first day where there wasn't at least a slight improvement on the last, but I'm trying not to be discouraged about it. I know that I'm just really tired and need sleep. Because I was so tired all day a lot of negative thoughts crept in. I keep worrying that the lethargy and trouble sleeping is going to go on for months. I worry about getting back to normal with no PAWS. I worry that I permanently damaged my natural endorphin system from 8 years of suboxone use. I worry about the naloxone that's in suboxone. There's no scientific evidence out there about it's long term effects on the brain. It stops your bodies natural endorphin system though so I wonder if my bodies natural endorphin system is somehow permanently damaged. I hope I am just being paranoid. I want to keep progressing and moving forward in life. I know I can't move on to the next stage until I can sleep at night though. Hope that's coming soon.

Ahh... yes. Normal. I went through periods od doom on those days. You will have ups and down. I read somewhere else that opiates don't do long term 100% damage. You do recover after many months. And recover close to 98%. That 2 percent is just the memories that forever stay with you. Only drug that causes permanent damage to the brain is meth. Don't know how accurate this is but that's from reading a lot. Just bare it out. it will pass.
    Iluv2smile and Rhodesy like this.

Rhodesy . .. some hope for you. Today [day20] is my forst day i woke up in a above average mood. Just woke up feeling good. Weird! So far this morning had been good.

How you feeling now?
    Ilovemtndogs7 likes this.

That's awesome. I started to feel a little better last night. I was just able to enjoy myself and watch tv with only really mild RLS. Today was another day with bad weather so it's been two days since I've been able to go jogging. I also did not get good sleep again last night, so the combination of those things has led me to feeling a little down. Not quite as bad as yesterday. I'm so tired that it's hard to think straight. That's frustrating. I also badly want to get out and do something. It's hard with no friends to speak of though. Being checked out for 8 years has really taken a toll on my personal life. I know I can build a life for myself. It's just such a slow process. I want to at least feel like I'm making progress though. The bad weather the past two days and being tired has given me an excuse to just sit around for most of the day. I have to fight this urge and keep myself active. The more sedentary I am the worse I tend to feel. I know I'll be able to sleep eventually, especially if I stay active. I've just got to remain positive in the meantime.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-29-2018 at 11:43 PM.

Looks like you have slightly improved. Oh and yeah, if you sit do nothing or even watch tv and the show is not interesting..... the bad feeling creep in. It still happens to me. Looks like staying some what active is the only cure at the moment. But yes, even at day 20 I can fall in a slight depressive state of i think too much. But its definitely easier to snap out of it i noticed. I ended up playing some old BF2 on my pc yesterday afternoon, i played for like 4 hours and totally got lost in it! Lol. Had a good time. Trolling is my thing inside the multilayer maps. Enjoy the team killing to piss other players off. Hehe. So im getting back into the gaming world and actually enjoying it again. I just need to upgrade my video card. Last upgrade was like 5 years ago. It was a high end gaming pc . But the pills took all my money to keep up worth technology. So im considering building another system from the ground up. Maybe like a crossfire SLI setup. And geezzzz! There's solid state hard drives now. I still got the disk spinning type! Time left me behind on these darn pills. I used to be so into pc modding and 3d design. Just upruptly stopped all that once i got the pills . Then stand still. Damn.... just thinking about that makes me happy im getting off the pills.

Rhodesy, im telling you. .... you are a lucky guy. You might not thing that but imo, you are. You are still young and didn't get sucked in deep into this pill world. With this change in your life, many good positive things will come. You just have to be patient like you have been these 2 weeks. You'll find your path of you stay CLEAN. Its weird how reality works, things just fall together when you ate sober. I honestly thing once you get your mind in a normal state, the friends will come in. Then naturally a life partners pops in. Then you do the whole family life thing. Geez .. how much i wished i could do the whole dad thing again . I got lucky with my daughter, she's my best bud. We laugh and are so connected mentally. She never gave me problems. She's a teenager now and beggining to really miss a little princess like she was. So i do my best with her. You will be in my shoes in the near future. ... but clean ofcourse. Once you are there, you will laugh and understand addiction. And when you come across someone who is totally addicted like you were, you will reflect and live life more. It's a long process, im not deep in religion but i think there's a purpose for this life. We will all find out when we pass, so for the meantime i think living off opiates type meds is the best.
    Rhodesy likes this.

Thanks for the encouraging words. That really means a lot. Sometimes it's easy to get down about my situation and what not but you're absolutely right. There's a lot of people and a lot of opportunity out in the world. Things will happen as long as I make an effort. Thanks again.

Day 15

Last night my mood improved considerably. I was still tired but was able to just enjoy myself watching tv. I did not sleep much again though last night, so for the second straight day I've felt tired and foggy headed. I will be glad when I can sleep for 7 or 8 hours during the night. That will help a lot.

Bad weather happened for the second consecutive day as well. It really bummed me out because I couldn't jog for the second straight day. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice though. Unfortunately I used the bad weather as an excuse to just lounge around all day. Big mistake that was. I always feel worse the more sedentary I am. Staying active is HUGE during the withdrawal and post withdrawal process. Despite being really tired all day I was still able to read quite a bit. That was a plus. I'm getting my mind back more and more, albeit at a frighteningly slow pace.

Wondering what steps I take next to better my life are the thoughts I keep revisiting over and over throughout the day. I know things will open up as long as I stay sober but I also know that you have to work hard and make the right decisions to get anything accomplished. I just want to make sure that the decisions I make are the right ones. Only time will tell. At the very least I'll be doing something. The inertia of my action alone should be enough to propel me into something of value.

My RLS continues to dissipate. It's still there late at night and when I first wake up but it's pretty mild at this point. I'm getting my memory back more and more and thinking more clearly as well. Hopefully that means my dopamine levels are returning to normal. As long as I keep progressing that's really all I can ask for. God bless.
    SweetBecky likes this.

Good post Rhodesy. Keep going! Another glimmer of hope. It's been a great day mentally for me. Completely feel the changes now. Day 20 is turning out to be a blessing. If im here. .. wait till your on day 20 yourself. Huge improvement! I'm sure it will go away. . But its the future!
    Rhodesy and SweetBecky like this.

hey sweetbecky, lol. You found us in our cave! Yeah. .. been with Rhodesy since he quit close to when I quit. He is closer to you really, im way into day 21. 3 whole weeks! Like i posted on the other thread. .. day 20 was my 2nd most amazing day. Totally contempt with life. This was yesterday and im still feeling the good natural high today. Not as strong as yesterday but its there! And it's above average! Rhodesy had a slight good change on day 13, not a incredible rush like you are having today but for him its gpod. Soboxone is way longer acting for some reason. Many claim it takes longer to recover mentally than hydrocodone. So like i said many times, time is key! Very importance to accept that deep in your thoughts.it has to take root and understand it. There will be dark periods of depression and hopeless due to lack of energy and motivation on life. When you are in that mental state, understand and talk to your self. Say how its the process of healing. And its like a flu, you just have to eat healthy and wait it out. Again. . Avoid any rx meds. Only loperamide if you really are about to crack. But get off that too as soon as you can.

Rhodesy , post a update when you can. Curious where you are. :] don't quit now.... day 20 was like i was reborn. I was weird but incredible how my mind was. Soo much stability!

Day 16

Had a pretty good day. Last night I was able to enjoy myself for the most part. I ate good and watched tv and was able to relax and just be okay with myself. RLS did flare up but not until like 11pm when I was exhausted and ready for bed anyway. The RLS is uncomfortable but not so bad that I can't fall asleep. It seems to be lessening every day.

I got about 6 hours of sleep. Felt lethargic and tired when I first got up but it went away. I worked out and had a pretty great moment where a flood of memories from when I was a kid came back to me. It was like something let loose in the recesses of my brain. I remembered the littlest things like a car commercial I'd get stuck in my head or a theme song from a cartoon, etc. It sounds like such a small thing but it felt pretty amazing. I felt feelings I haven't felt for over a decade. I felt like myself. I felt like my mind was coming back. The little things that have made up who I've been throughout my life. My personality. My outlook on life. My memories and experiences and how they've shaped me. The things that I find interesting in life that make up who I am. I would say it was a pretty significant breakthrough. I'm getting myself back. I've been unhappy with myself and what suboxone has turned me into for years now. To actually be proud of who I am and be happy with who I am as a person.....that's a powerful thing. It's still a process and I have a long way to go to get where I want to be, but I am hitting significant benchmarks on my path to getting a life back. To get that life back I need to first get myself back. And it looks like I'm making some pretty major strides in that area. Stay Strong. God bless.
    sweetbeckyhayward likes this.

Feel free to share your ups and downs. I'm making progress every day. I'm in such a better place than I was even a week ago. Keep up the fight!
    sweetbeckyhayward likes this.

Facinating! I wait for your post every day Rhodesy. Every time i read it, it takes me back 5 days ago in how i felt. Very similar!! Now. ....... looks to me like the slow positive progression is still on track. I was reading more of suboxone and noticed a trend in peoples wd experience. Seems like the wd stages are about 1week longer than hydro and more intense. Kinda matched your travels. So.... the good news is you are on day 16! Remember when i was in day 16? You were in hell! Prety amazing huh.. the difference time makes. It's so hopeless on the 2nd week. Ok, i don't know if you have noticed. But can you recall all the days clearly in details? To me when i get many days close to 2weeks, seems like time actually flew by. It's like i was on day 2 yesterday. Maybe the short term memory is effected during wd. But anyways. .. very glad you are still holding on. I can almost feel your day so close! That magical day of a incredible rush of dopamine and endorphins . SweetBecky had hers today, lucky girl! You are next Rhodesy !
    Rhodesy likes this.

hehe... dont worry. That crazyfrog name was just very random to keep anonymity. Yup...... that the one side effect I and others have noted about loperamide. Its temporary and like you said, bearable. If you are feeling that neck upper shoulder tense, then that your sweet spot on the dosage. Don't go any higher so you don't consume to much. Again. ... very little study on what lopermide can do if abused long term. Since you don't get you high on it, its pretty effective short with little to no issues. Just take about 2 table spoons of olive oil in case you get severely constipated. Some people say that if you mega dose loperamide , you will never poo for the rest of your life. Hahaha! It made me laugh when i read it.

In a nutshell, very normal neck shoulder tense. Just don't take it everyday. If you do, drop the mg since you are deep into recovery and already had that magical day. I think lopermide does slightly prolong wd if used too frequently. Others i took a lay dose on day 4 or 5. Started on day 2. Then dosed again on day 8. And speed the rest until iwas cracking on day 12. And that was my last dosage. It saved me from looking for sources when i was in deep stress. Also. .. for me anything above 28mg worked. And the higher i went the more pronounced the neck area tense was.

Remember Becky. .... remember this day. You had your first taste of true happiness. Just wait until you get your second!

Rhodesy , you are almost there!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-09-2018 at 10:54 PM.
    lucaonthe2ndfloor likes this.

Day 17

Another day in sobriety. Another day in my progression. I'm continuing to get better and better every day. My mind is coming back slowly to me. That's the one thing I did not expect with this whole withdrawal process. My brain power was severely diminished during immediate withdrawal and it's slowly getting back to normal every day. I'm still not where I hope to be mentally. Much much better than I was a week ago though.

Unfortunately it was another night of intermittent sleep. Woke up tired and lethargic. I did manage to go for a long walk and stay busy. I was gone for a couple hours. By the time I got back it was close to 1pm. I had something to eat and watched a movie. Basically I've been lounging since then. Have not had a ton of energy. Hopefully I start getting good sleep soon. I'm starting to get at a point where I just want to be doing something. I know that I just have to wait a little bit longer, but I am definitely going to try and make some plans for the near future. I'm still healing and recuperating so I don't want to do anything rash. I don't want to put myself in a stressful situation that will cause me to want to use. It's been such a waiting game though that I cannot wait to get my life going. Mentally I just want to move on to my next chapter but I know it's just not time yet. Hopefully soon though. I really don't want to be stuck in neutral for too much longer. God bless.
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Mayflower14 is offline Banned

You'll get there, mister!!! I'm one day behind you and I seriously don't feel like I just went thru w/d. I don't know if my body and mind bounced back bc of kids or what, but it seems like a distant memory now... A closed chapter! You just have to move on and tell yourself "it's over now"... Stand up and brush the dirt off and keep on going!!!
    Rhodesy likes this.

hey Rhodesy ! Good to hear from you! Day 17 is deep into it! You should have already been over the lathargic tired no energy stage. But I've never been on suboxone so it might be that specific drug. Atre taking any other meds that are otc? Even like sleeping meds? If you are, that's probable you're problem. I think just eating good and avoid all otc meds is even fatter at recovery. That's just a thought.

Ohh.. totally relate on wanting to do something. That's how i have been feeling for the last 3 days. I've applied and got a phone call for a interview for this new company. My attemp to take over their I.T department. Normally I wouldn't make a move like this, pills had me always avoiding eye contact. Now. .Theres a hunger in me. I'm almost feeling like my old self. Yesterday was a average day. Not sad not happy. Just average. But the more days pass, the more stronger my will power is to not ever take these pills. That's a good thing that will happen to you aswell. Keep holding on Rhodesy , you are to deep now to relapse! Just remember the hell you went through on the 2 initial weeks! I don't think you want that again.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-29-2018 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflower14 View Post
    You'll get there, mister!!! I'm one day behind you and I seriously don't feel like I just went thru w/d. I don't know if my body and mind bounced back bc of kids or what, but it seems like a distant memory now... A closed chapter! You just have to move on and tell yourself "it's over now"... Stand up and brush the dirt off and keep on going!!!
    Yes. .. its odd. That's how im being too perceive. Like my first week didn't even exist. And the second week is a distant memory. My memory is only solid for this past week. The recovery stage does something to the mind for sure.

Glad to hear you're doing better. And suboxone does take a lot longer to recover from. It's different for everybody but most people say the lethargy and fatigue and trouble sleeping last about a month, sometimes longer. It depends on how long you were on it too. I was on it for 8 years straight so my body is having a hard time adjusting to life without it. I'm doing better and better every day though. I don't take any OTC sleep aids. Haven't since I last posted I did anyway, which was well over a week ago. I get a lot of exercise and eat very healthy too. If i didn't, I think this whole thing would be a lot worse. I eat a lot of veggies and whole foods and eat very little sugar. Don't eat processed foods at all except for rare occasions. I lift weights and jog or walk just about every day. I take a multivitamin every day and usually ginseng. That's been it for supplements. Also trying to go to sleep at the same time every night. That way my body can get used to a routine and function at it's healthiest level. I'm not concerned with the lethargy and fatigue because it's getting better each day. If you go on the suboxone forums and look at how long those type of symptoms last you'll see it's months for a lot of people. I don't think I'll be in that category because of how hard I work and how well I treat my body, but I'm definitely not over it yet though either. Recovery from suboxone is a long drawn out process. I'm not going to get discouraged with how long certain symptoms last. Not yet anyway. If I'm still having trouble sleeping and having bouts of RLS a few weeks from now then I'll start to get worried.

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

Hi there Rhode sy

Congratulations!
    Your additive will carry you far..

I was on methadone 10 years
    And sub 9 months..

Sometimes I forget that not only was my body dealing with those meds..

I was getting older.. Lol

When I was first clean I could tell which symtoms were W/ds
    Or
    Just life...
    Now 4 months later
    I am having very bad tendinitis..
    I don't play tennis but I do some physical labor at work..
    I am a ICU RN..
    Patients are getting sicker and bigger..

But honestly I could of been getting this t/o the years..
    But was basically numb..
    I start PT next week.
    Motrin
    Excedrin work..

But I really didn't think I would get clean..
    Have to take OTC pain meds..

I am like both of you ..
    I am not going through this taper detox jump AGAIN...

So i will continue to carry on
    Clean!
    Just wanted to stop by to lend support!
    And to gently remind us all ..
    We got older too! Lol
    Take care
    Bette
    Rhodesy likes this.

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

I meant your attitude..
    And I could not tell which symtoms.

Mayflower14 is offline Banned

DAY 16--- I. Feel. AWESOME. Like a distant memory... As if I was never a drug addict, but it's still there in my mind. I just know to never go back. Nothing can beat this natural high I feel. Making up for lost time!! I'm up every morning ready to conquer the day, catch up with my kids. It's the best feeling ever!!!
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Yup... did some reading. It's a longer drawn out process. But you had a little ray of hope on day 13 in which is a very good sign. I'm taking a good guess you will be at my level withing a very short amount of days. It could be next week around the middle. This suffering is good Rhodesy, its only giving you a memory of pain that will make you not ever take soboxone again. Almost like a blessing in disguise. You are doing all the right things with the diet and workouts. Highly suggest not to get tempted to see a doc for other pulls for the symptoms you are still experiencing. You'll just prolong it a lot longer and even risk of relapsing. Keep in mind time is the key. I know it sucks! But that's the only solution.
    Rhodesy likes this.

Update:

I'll post my current status since it's been a while on exactly the symptoms are now.

Its day 23. Absolutely no otc medicine, vitamins or anything that is suppose to help. Just eating normally. Sleep is very easy. I get that natural drowsy feeling around 11pm and take advantage of it and im deep asleep. Always wake up at 7am. During the day, I'm finaly producing a steady amount of endorphines . I'm contempt for the most part of the day. I get happy small rushes here and there. Interacting with family and people at work completely puts me in a very normal state. No anxiety at all. Only noticeable symptom is once in a while I'll do a task and it immediately reminds me of the pills. Its usually tasks that involved me popping pills. Like making a cup of coffee. Or sitting down inside a mall. Going to the mall is pleasant but sitting down and checking my emails there trigger the pill thoughts. Seems i did that alot after work. Used to head over to my local mall and get a coffee and pop a pill to unwind. Then go home after a hour when the euphoria was gone. So all my activities that had pills involved give me very slight controllable cravings. But! About once a day I'll get one thought that's stronger than usual and get me sad about not using. My trick is to remember the good things that have happened since i quit. Like day 14 and day20. Those days i was in heaven! But other than that. .. im slowly getting my mind very stable. I'm about 85% there mentally.
    Rhodesy likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast