suboxone withdrawal & depression
    spinka is offline New Member

Default suboxone withdrawal & depression

i'm on day 6 of no suboxone & i'm gonna try to take some vit. b 6 to see if it will help with how i'm feeling. i already have major depression & was wondering if anyone has gone withdrawal while having depression & if it got better after withdrawal was over? i feel like i'm going crazy being stuck in this house with my 3 boys cause its so damn cold outside & i really need someone to talk to. also, how long did your withdrawal symptoms last? i had tapered down to just a tiny little piece before stopping & this time the hot flashes havent been so bad, but i'm still only getting a few hrs of sleep & feeling really restless.

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Hi. Good for you for tapering off subs! 6 days is great.

Yes, almost everyone goes through a depression after quitting subs or any opiate. Your mind needs time to heal. How long it takes usually depends on how long you used pills and/or sub.

How long did you take sub for? What were you using before sub?

Everyone says it gets better. Hang in there. Post as often as you need to. We're here to help and support.
    Kat

spinka is offline New Member

i was on the subs for 5 months & was taking oxycotin & roxys for 3 1/2yrs before that.

Bungalobiggsby is offline New Member

Hey I don't know how to start a thread, but I got off rox30s, a ton of them daily for 36 hours then took my first suboxone. I went into terrible wd last night and don't know where to go from here. I waited as long as I could, but if am kinda lost now

Quote Originally Posted by spinka View Post
    i was on the subs for 5 months & was taking oxycotin & roxys for 3 1/2yrs before that.
    I've read/heard that it can take 3-6 months for the mind to fully recover. It could be sooner.

How are you feeling today?
    Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Bungalobiggsby View Post
    Hey I don't know how to start a thread, but I got off rox30s, a ton of them daily for 36 hours then took my first suboxone. I went into terrible wd last night and don't know where to go from here. I waited as long as I could, but if am kinda lost now
    Hi, and welcome. You should start a new thread on the Suboxone Treatment board. At the top left of this page click on "General Discussion Boards". Then click on the Suboxone board. There at the top of the page click on "start a new thread".

Kat

mammaj Guest

Are you on a antidepressant?
    I'm weaning off subs myself having hot flashes and bad sweats but thinking since I am also on lexapro & trazodone that depression once I'm off won't be as bad.
    How are you doing so far?