Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes
Suboxone withdrawl????
    Anonymous Guest

Default Suboxone withdrawl????

I guess I'll start at the beginning.. In 2008 I had suffered a broken tib/fib at work and went through 2 different casts, a walking boot and 5 months of PT. I missed 8 months of work and seemed to have a bottomless RX of vikes bc my GP knew me forever and trusted me. We all know where this ended up; 120 vikes a month wasn't enough, so I would also buy another 50-100 off of others. This downward spiral also coincided with the most important person in my life dying 6 weeks after my accident. This went on for 3 years and I will say I had a ton of fun on the vikes, but travelling around the east coast for work made the pill abuse worse. Nothing like driving 80mph on the turnpike while texting hopped up on 9 750's. Ridiculous!!! My ex-gf was also doing percs and I ended up on those too in the summer of 2011. Due to my career it seemed, I would get drug tested more than a parolee, so turning down work became an issue bc, I was dirty from percs without a script. In the fall of 2011 I decided to quit the vikes/percs and move to Suboxone. I was perscribed 3 8mg pills a day (way too much) but I couldn't consume that many for too long bc I was nodding off and that was something that was new to me. I literally burned numerous holes in my couch, clothing, and destroyed many blankets from nodding with lit cigs. Then my younger brother had an accident and went blind so, I started to drown myself in subs. 2 years after that my dad dies and my ex and I had our final break-up bc I got sick of her lying about her use and stealing money from me. From 2008-2013 I lost my grandfather, brother went blind, my dad died, and my relationship with a very intelligent beautiful woman who I thought I was gonna marry ended. Some say God only gives us what we can handle, but to that I say bs. That was entirely too much for me to handle (maybe a lot of folks would have caved too I don't know) and numbing myself with subs and turning away from everyone in my life who probably would/could be a positive influence seemed like the right thing to do; I call this the sub fog. At this point I was in the deepest depression I had EVER KNOWN!!! For God sake I even missed my bf wedding bc I rarely left my house. Now I'm ranting. Ok, back on topic.. I ended up taking 1-2 8mg suboxone strips a day from Jan 2014 until around Oct 2015. I had around 10 rx's unfilled and I decided to quit going to the sub doc bc I had had enough of this downward spiral. In Oct 2015, I decide to go from 1 strip a day to making a strip last 7 days. In this time my weight dropped 20 lbs ( I didn't need to lose weight bc I was already too thin) I'm not sure if it was the abrupt taper or the weed to help with all the other wd symptoms. This taper lasted from Oct 2015 until end of July 2016 when I just stopped taking subs altogether. That lasted 12 days when my mind said just a little piece to get some energy. Come on dude are you really this dumb!!! The wd during these 12 days was very minimal, but 12 days of no opiates was the longest I had gone since 2008. So at this point I had something like 87 strips in my closet which I kept maybe 6 and got rid of the rest. I took roughly 1 strip a week over the last 3 months. I haven't taken any subs since 11/11/16 which was 11 days ago, but who's counting. I actually haven't even really smoked weed to help with the physical wd's, bc the wd's haven't hit me. I sleep 6 hours a night, I'm eating much better than I was on subs or weed. I bought Immodium and never had to open it. The only wd's that I notice is I have the chills pretty often, but if I can't deal with that then something is wrong. Plus it's 40 degrees here so being chilly at times is expected. In fact a heating pad on my legs cures the chills. I haven't had rls either which is really weird. So is the rest of this just gonna be mental, or is the physical wd coming much latter than normal? MY mind hasn't been this clear since the 12 days of no subs 3 months ago and I must say I feel pretty good all things considering.

LisaRee is offline New Member

Hey pens fan! I hope you'll see this, because this is my very first post on this site. Although I have read all the posts for years, throughout my addiction, then, into my suboxone therapy for the past 2 and a half years. So, from what it sounds like in your post, you may be worrying for nothing! 11 days without any major signs of withdrawal, I'm sure you're aware, is very unlikely to many people on higher doses of suboxone. I could go into the half life info but I can't say I agree with many people who say ithat can take up to 3 to 5 days to appear, only from my personal experience! What I can say though, is a huge congratulations to you for not only wanting to quit, but actually doing it!!! I would not worry too much about any physical withdrawal at this point. However, I would like to encourage you to do whatever you can to stay positive. When the unlucky group of people, me included, have taken a opiates of any kind, for a long period of time, life without them can be a shock. But it will pass. With me, suboxone gave me the opportunity to learn to live a life without having to chase my next, "way to not get sick". Furthermore, I admire you and can't wait till the day I am 11 days clean!! I'll do my best to keep up with you, if you just need to talk, but way to go you!

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LisaRee View Post
    Hey pens fan! I hope you'll see this, because this is my very first post on this site. Although I have read all the posts for years, throughout my addiction, then, into my suboxone therapy for the past 2 and a half years. So, from what it sounds like in your post, you may be worrying for nothing! 11 days without any major signs of withdrawal, I'm sure you're aware, is very unlikely to many people on higher doses of suboxone. I could go into the half life info but I can't say I agree with many people who say ithat can take up to 3 to 5 days to appear, only from my personal experience! What I can say though, is a huge congratulations to you for not only wanting to quit, but actually doing it!!! I would not worry too much about any physical withdrawal at this point. However, I would like to encourage you to do whatever you can to stay positive. When the unlucky group of people, me included, have taken a opiates of any kind, for a long period of time, life without them can be a shock. But it will pass. With me, suboxone gave me the opportunity to learn to live a life without having to chase my next, "way to not get sick". Furthermore, I admire you and can't wait till the day I am 11 days clean!! I'll do my best to keep up with you, if you just need to talk, but way to go you!
    Hey, lisa thanks for the kind words. I have been a reader here myself though only for a few months, and that post was my first also. In my hay-day of pills my release was watching Intervention and thinking well I'm not that bad so it's under control. lol, wrong. The only people who knew I had an issue was my ex and my mom. To everyone else I seemed fine, went to work daily, hung-out with my normal friends and I was very sociable. But after 3 years on subs that changed; my weight dropped I let my hair grow to a length that it had not reached since I was probably 20. I would say that's depression at it's finest. I don't know why the wd's have been minimal but it's the truth. Maybe bc I went from 8mg a day to a sliver a day, and I slivered ( is that a thing? ) for about 9 months. I just wish, I wouldn't have given in in early Aug bc I had 12 days of no subs then too. But with 87ish at my disposal I guess relapse was inevitable. Yes being positive is probably the best thing, which is why I don't want to smoke any greenery bc it makes me think about all the bs that I put in my post mainly how I wasted some prime years for not. I'm not gonna lie subs can be a positive tool to getting one's life back from pills, but for me it just took it's toll both mentally and physically after 5 years of use not abuse. Everyone is different so what works for one might not work for another. Everyone's life is different too. I don't have kids yet, so for the last year I've been able to be lazy and haven't really worked. That has helped get me off them too. I dunno when it's time to quit you'll know better than anyone else.

Scorpio1986 is offline New Member

First let me just say that you should definitely be proud of yourself and keep holding strong. I am day 13 off subs and it has been pure hell. Today is the first day I am really starting to feel better. The first couple days weren't so bad, but day 3 up to yesterday were terrible. Even today I don't feel the beat, but better. The difference between you and I is I was on 8mg a day since April and I stopped cold turkey where as you were taking very little. Since suboxones have such a long half life, I think if you were to have bad withdrawal, it would have started already. At this point it'll probably be more mental. Keep busy and wish you the best.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1986 View Post
    First let me just say that you should definitely be proud of yourself and keep holding strong. I am day 13 off subs and it has been pure hell. Today is the first day I am really starting to feel better. The first couple days weren't so bad, but day 3 up to yesterday were terrible. Even today I don't feel the beat, but better. The difference between you and I is I was on 8mg a day since April and I stopped cold turkey where as you were taking very little. Since suboxones have such a long half life, I think if you were to have bad withdrawal, it would have started already. At this point it'll probably be more mental. Keep busy and wish you the best.
    I'm guessing you have more balls than most bc jumping off of 8mg is very ballsy. I'm not sure I would have been able to do that. The fact that you have gone almost 2 weeks should also make you proud. Initially, I was really just worried about the boredom since I've shut myself off from my non-drug using friends who I've known since high school, but doing trivial things has helped a ton. When I dropped from 8mg to slivers in Oct 2015 It sucked pretty bad for maybe a month but the greenery helped a ton. It took a long time for me to eat like a human again. Hang in there bc 13 days going cold turkey off of 8mg means you're very mentally strong, something that most of us question from time to time. KUDOS!!!

Pens, I can understand the whole, "I've wastes so much of my prime years now what?!" Feeling. I'm 28 now and I started all this when I was 21. You are definitely lucky to not be feeling any withdrawal. It's safe to say at this point you probably aren't going. The next step is PAWS. Although recently I have read more and more that PAWS is actually a rare thing. That being said, I think there is a thing that I named myself as the "sober blues" kind of like how we women get the baby blues after having a baby. Some people may just get a little down for awhile. I on the other hand think a lot of people stay using for so long in fear of the physical withdrawal, and once that's over, the excitement of that, for some, may actually beat the depression. I know once I am free of withdrawal, I will be over the moon about it. As for me, I'm actually starting my own taper, against my doctors advice, slow and steady, because I am more than ready to be free of this. I just made my first post last night about any advice, but I've gotten no response from anyone yet. Hopefully things first you are still good today! I'm cheering for you!
    DravenDomnq likes this.

Scorpio, you are brave. That is a huge jump most everyone I know would be too scared to make, and to say you've made it 13 days means you must be made of steel!!! I would say from others posts and themy documenting their stories, you will start noticing slow but little improvement each day from here on out, until one day soon you'll wake up and it'll hit you that you feel a heck of a lot better! I am going to guess that since you have made it 2 weeks, that this day I speak of is very much in your near future!! Keep us posted on how you're doing! If you need to talk I'll gladly try and keep you motivated, as you and pens are big motivators for me!
    DravenDomnq likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LisaRee View Post
    Pens, I can understand the whole, "I've wastes so much of my prime years now what?!" Feeling. I'm 28 now and I started all this when I was 21. You are definitely lucky to not be feeling any withdrawal. It's safe to say at this point you probably aren't going. The next step is PAWS. Although recently I have read more and more that PAWS is actually a rare thing. That being said, I think there is a thing that I named myself as the "sober blues" kind of like how we women get the baby blues after having a baby. Some people may just get a little down for awhile. I on the other hand think a lot of people stay using for so long in fear of the physical withdrawal, and once that's over, the excitement of that, for some, may actually beat the depression. I know once I am free of withdrawal, I will be over the moon about it. As for me, I'm actually starting my own taper, against my doctors advice, slow and steady, because I am more than ready to be free of this. I just made my first post last night about any advice, but I've gotten no response from anyone yet. Hopefully things first you are still good today! I'm cheering for you!
    Yes things are good today. Today is 12 days the same day I slipped in Aug. lol, my quote was "wasted my prime years for not"... Meaning I spent some of my prime years 31-37 not only abusing pills but with a woman who was 8 yrs younger and also didn't care about her own addiction.. 2 junkies in a relationship doesn't work; I've seen it explode countless times. I would breakup with her then I'd meet someone else and not be able to give the next one 100%, bc she had my heart, then somehow she would creep back in and we'd start all over again.. If that makes sense? haha, I'm gonna sound like a pig if I keep explaining, so I'm sure you can read between the lines. That cycle is as bad as being a junkie. Maybe recently turning 39 and intentionally being single woke me up, I don't know, but something needed to change, so I decided to change bc in the end it starts with me. Does your sub doc also do therapy or is it pay money get your script and on to next person? My doc was the latter and I had to ask him like 3-4 times to drop me from 21 subs a script to 14, smh.. Like I said in my original post, I tapered (slivered) for 9-10 months ( the 1st month kinda sucked bc I went from 8mg to slivers) and I'm 100% convinced that is why my only physical wd has been the chills which has decreased dramatically in the last few days. Slow and steady is the way to go Lisa, and if I can do this bored out of my skull, you can do it too. Just stay positive, mind over matter, and if you need someone to vent too, I gotcha..

Scorpio1986 is offline New Member

Pens and Lisa, I totally understand where you guys are coming from. I've been on pills for a long time then got on subs. Was on subs for a long time and all of it took complete control of me. I did go to the doctor 6 days in because it felt like my heart was going to explode. I thought 4th time I was going to have a heart attack, lol.they gave me kolonodine (not my doc. Hate the way they make me feel) but it helped with the anxiety. I also got Colonodine to help with my heart rate. Those helped a lot. But now I'm not taking anything. I'm day 14. It's hard because I still don't have energy and RLS and depressed. But I am finally feeling better. Truth is its hard as hell, but we can pull through. What kept me from relapsing was how bad I felt. Didn't want to start the process over again. These drugs really take over our lives. You guys can do this! Stay strong.

Anonymous Guest

Scorpio, how's your appetite? Did you lose any weight going cold turkey? My appetite is way better than it was 3 weeks ago, but for some reason I've lost a couple of pounds even though I'm eating better.. Is this weird or normal?

Anonymous Guest

This is day 14, and I haven't been this clean in 8 years. I feel great and my mind and body seem to be normal although I don't have a ton of energy, but since I'm not running a marathon anytime soon ( or ever), I can deal with it. I sleep like a rock for 6-8 hours a night, and my appetite is a lot better. One would think that if I'm eating better, I should be putting on weight, but that's not the case hopefully this minor discouragement stops bc it's becoming annoying. One thing I will say is the boredom sucks, but it's not so bad that it makes me want to cave.

John1989 is offline New Member

Hi !!

Can you please tell me how starting taking subs improved your life ? and what changed in it ? (personality memory etc .. )
    and after you stopped the subs what changed ?

i am concidering stopping Buprenorphine but i don't know if it's worth the risk as i have been living a decent life on them.

After you stopped your meds did you feel any imporvement in memory or perfomance ? sports ? eating ? health or is it the same ?

This would be very helpful ! thank you !

And i wish you the Best

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by John1989 View Post
    Hi !!

Can you please tell me how starting taking subs improved your life ? and what changed in it ? (personality memory etc .. )
    and after you stopped the subs what changed ?

i am concidering stopping Buprenorphine but i don't know if it's worth the risk as i have been living a decent life on them.

After you stopped your meds did you feel any imporvement in memory or perfomance ? sports ? eating ? health or is it the same ?

This would be very helpful ! thank you !

And i wish you the Best
    What's up? Honestly, I can't say taking subs improved my life personally or professionally at all!!! Actually, I know for sure it didn't. For some it might be a savior for me it was the exact opposite. I really believe being on subs short term is more advantageous than long term. But that's just my opinion!!! Initially ( maybe the first 2-3 months) the high was pretty much the same as taking vikes or percs and that was ok by me ( bc I was a FULLY functioning JUNKIE), and I thought subs were great. Plus having a legit rx was huge bc of having to take drug tests for work. But little by little, I started to take less interest in the things, I once really enjoyed i.e. golfing, playing >>>>>, playing hockey, hanging out with my friends and their families, hacking on my guitar, family events, and most importantly my career. Around the spring of 2013 ( 2.5 years on subs at this point) I started to not care about anything or anyone including myself and that is/was selfish. My personality went from being the guy who would tell a story like, I was on stage at a comedy club to being annoyed at everything and would lash out at times. Most who know me well would probably say I am chatty and outgoing, but I somehow became aloof. I'm not sure if that was the subs though,or if it was the horrific 5 year run, I mentioned in my initial post. A pro with a psych degree would be able to answer that one, I can't.. From 2013 until Oct 2015, I think I took 1 strip a day most days and then in Oct 2015 I quit going to sub doc bc I had 10 rx's unfilled. From Oct 2015 until mid July'ish I made a strip last 7 days and my appetite decreased dramatically over these 10 months and my weight went from 160 to 140'ish, but this could have been bc of the greenery too, I don't know for sure. It's only been 14 days without subs ( 7 days without greenery) and my appetite is a lot better although I've lost a few pounds. I only sleep 6-8 hrs a night instead of the 10-12 hrs that I would if I were on subs. It's pretty much winter here so golfing isn't gonna happen, and I haven't skated yet so I'm not sure what to tell you about the activities. I will say this though; my mind and body feel a 1,000,000x's better. Some days, I do feel lazier than others, but it's still early in the process. My mind hasn't been this clear in a long long time and frankly it's embarrassing how much I screwed up by letting myself turn into a junkie. I hope this helps.
    DravenDomnq likes this.

Hello pens

I've been using buprenorphine for the llast3 month on 4mg before I go to bed . My life has improved much better but I still have social problems.

3days ago I decidedto reduce the dosage to 2mg and then rreducegradually until I stop completely . The thing is I think buprenorphine is interfering with my ccognitive ffunctionand tthat'swhy II'm having pproblems with dealing with society

I'vebeen ddepressedfor 3days today the motivation is back but now I feel stressed and craving the drug soon much .I don'thave any pain thank god . IIt's just the craving that is killing me . Did you experience that ? Or does this mean I'mnot ready to.stop yet ?.

Can you tell me about your life a little bit so I can compare to mine ? When you were on drugs , when you sstarted usingsubs and nd when you stopped uusing Subs ? How life changed and improvements?

Thanks for quick reply .
    I had the complete opposite from you . Before starting drugs i was outgoing , lots of friends, etc .
    Drugs turned my life around until I became lonely ,.no.social life , axiety and social phobia . + the effects of antidepressant and anti psychotics didn't help at all . Made more weird
    When I started subs , I found many improvements I was able to enjoy sports again , have a good diet .( I can't determine if it was because I stopped taking anti psychotics and anti depressant or if taking buprenorphine improved my life style )
    The things that bothers me the most is that my social skills and fears haven't improved at all .
    So that's why i decided to stop taking buprenorphine but the craving is killing me and I'm not sure if i should stay on them for litle longer or stop .

Anonymous Guest

I have zero experience with anti depressants/psychotics, so I'm not gonna pretend I know what that's like. Before pills and subs I was outgoing, had enough confidence for 3 men, and was social to the nth. On pills I was the same maybe even more confident. At the beginning of being on subs it was just like pills, but once the euphoric high seemed to plateau ( months later) eventually my mind and body went south. I haven't had cravings since stopping subs though that is probably bc I took a small amount for 3/4 of a year before stopping.

Anonymous Guest

This is Day 17 off subs and I have to say I feel like my normal self. The only physical wd that I felt after stopping was having the chills and those have been gone for a couple days now. Cravings? Zero.. Anxiety? non-existent.. Bored at times? Sure. When the boredom sets in, I just find something to keep my mind occupied be it walking my dog, playing the guitar, going for a drive to think etc.. The mind works in mysterious ways and my mind was made up a year ago that enough was enough which is why I started to taper. In that year though I went back to smoking greenery daily which helped the taper. I haven't smoked in like 10 days so I'm pretty sure I don't need that anymore either. For anyone trying to get off subs it is VERY doable and if I can do it so can you!!!!!

Anonymous Guest

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-30-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Anonymous Guest

Day 20 off of subs, and everything seems peachy.. I'm eating better yet can't seem to put on any weight to this point. Will, this eventually change? After stopping for 12 days in Aug the lack of gaining weight is why I went back on subs for 3 months and it worked a little; although I wasn't eating anywhere near what I am now. I'm not gonna lie it's annoying, and hopefully it changes..

CW01 is offline New Member

Default Little advice

I was wondering if anyone thought I could jump off at .0625mgs, or if I should wait for a while longer and get another 2mg strip? I have been using subs for a total of 5 years, and I weaned myself down from 8.0mgs to 0.125 at a very leisurely pace to say the least. I stayed at 0.125 until I decided to jump down to 0.0625 for the last 10 days. I guess I just want to know if you think I'm going to have any problems quitting at this dose? I'm sure you can see from how long it took me to get to where I am, I really don't like pain.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-01-2016 at 09:43 PM.

Sorry, I left out that I have been on 0.125 for the last 4 months.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CW01 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone thought I could jump off at .0625mgs, or if I should wait for a while longer and get another 2mg strip? I have been using subs for a total of 5 years, and I weaned myself down from 8.0mgs to 0.125 at a very leisurely pace to say the least. I stayed at 0.125 until I decided to jump down to 0.0625 for the last 10 days. I guess I just want to know if you think I'm going to have any problems quitting at this dose? I'm sure you can see from how long it took me to get to where I am, I really don't like pain.
    Do you know or have you thought about "skip days" before you make the final jump off the subs? I'll leave a link to Robert's sub taper plan at the end of this post so you can check it out, he talks about the "skip days" process?

Link to Robert's sub therapy/taper plan - https://www.drugs.com/forum/suboxone...apy-66109.html

Thanks, I am thinking that based on the mgs I am taking that I shouldn't have many problems at this point jumping off. I will keep anyone that might care in the loop over the next few days. I feel totally fine right now and I haven't taken anything since Wednesday morning. I know that isn't a lot of time to really assess how I am doing, but I am trying to stay positive. I can't believe this guy that skipped days jumped off at .50 without that much trouble, but I guess everyone is different. I am taking less than an 8th of the mgs he was and I am still a little scared of what might be coming. I really have been crazy slow getting down to 0.0625, so I hope this long process pays off.

Thanks, I am thinking that based on the mgs I am taking that I shouldn't have many problems at this point jumping off. I will keep anyone that might care in the loop over the next few days. I feel totally fine right now and I haven't taken anything since Wednesday morning. I know that isn't a lot of time to really assess how I am doing, but I am trying to stay positive. I can't believe this guy that skipped days jumped off at .50 without that much trouble, but I guess everyone is different. I am taking less than an 8th of the mgs he was and I am still a little scared of what might be coming. I really have been crazy slow getting down to 0.0625, so I hope this long process pays off.
    I think you're right, you should be in good shape to jump off at your current dose? You've done a great job tapering by the way! Take in consideration that you were on subs for 5 years, that certainly can play a factor in how you are going to feel after you make that final jump? It's up to you to do the skip days at this point? Most people that follow Robert's sub taper plan wean down to .25mg/day or less before jumping off unlike Robert who jumped off at .50mg!

P.S.
    Lastly, I would suggest that you start your own thread since we are on someone else's. You can tell your whole story, update your progress, get personalized help and support, etc... Also, your story will help other's seeking the same support and information?

Anonymous Guest

Just jump dude.. If your mind is made up that you want to quit that is 90% of stopping. I was on subs for 4 years before going from 8mg a day to making a strip last 7- 10 days. I don't know what % that is. Then for the better part of 9-10 months, I only took that much. Lasted 12 days without subs ( with minimal wd's) and went back to that amount for 3 months. Now here we are 21 days later and I'm back to what I was prior to starting pills or subs. The only wd symptoms I noticed was having the chills pretty often which is nothing compared to most people trying to quit. And those only lasted maybe a week

I am still feeling very well. I really don't feel anything negative today at all. I appreciate the responses. I don't know how these forums are supposed to work, as I have never posted anything to anyone about my drug problems. If it's not cool to post on a thread that was started by someone else, I will definitely post one on my own soon.

I am still feeling very well. I really don't feel anything negative today at all. I appreciate the responses. I don't know how these forums are supposed to work, as I have never posted anything to anyone about my drug problems. If it's not cool to post on a thread that was started by someone else, I will definitely post one on my own soon.
    It's cool to post on other's threads, it's encouraged to do so in order to help and support one another! It's also a good idea to have your own thread so you can get personalized help and support, track your own journey/progress and so people can respond to you directly! Get your very own thread started when you can, your story will help others!
    DravenDomnq likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Hey Ricky, Since you know more about this than I do I'm gonna ask you... Is it normal that I haven't started to put weight on after 22 days even though I am eating better? Or is this just me being rather impatient?

DravenDomnq is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by PensFan View Post
    Hey Ricky, Since you know more about this than I do I'm gonna ask you... Is it normal that I haven't started to put weight on after 22 days even though I am eating better? Or is this just me being rather impatient?
    It takes a while for our bodies to get used to the different tapers and finally the jump, and a lot is going to depend on the many things we've done to ourselves over the years, so from what I've found even just with my own body is that I'm handling the jump a lot differently than any taper I did over the many years. Kinda the opposite for me than you for example, for me I'm finally losing some weight, when I seemed to always put on more after I had adjusted to a taper. Put on over 50 pounds since I started tapering off all the junk on my body. Now that I've finally made the jump I'm starting to lose that weight. So I don't think it's so much what's "normal" just what your body has to go through in order to get itself back into balance. Just my opinion, but it's what seems to be happening to me as I eat better and get more exercise.

Hey everyone, sorry for posting again on this thread, but I want the subject of my own thread to be about my entire experience and not just these few days. I am only posting because I am worried about tomorrow(day 4). I still feel totally fine, but after researching other people's experiences it seems like day 4 could be the start of something worse to come. I have a long day of social events tomorrow, and I don't want to be around a lot of people if I'm going to be hurting. I know I should just wait and see, but I do worry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast