Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes
Tapering off of zubsolv
    Fran421 is offline Member

Thank you Jeff. I'm definitely learning that all the pain and discomfort in the beginning of the taper is worth it. It gets easier as we go. One day at a time. I would never have imagined I have 29 days but I'm looking forward to the future now. Follow your taper its worth it learn to live without it. I feel free and I'm happier. At work they call me smiley now cause I'm always smiling. You will be smiling too!

Day 31-
    Doing good no complaints. Physical symptoms have subsided tremendously. Especially the sensation in my arms-Gone for now but I know if I start to feel a w/d symptom it's only temporary it goes away. Sleep- no matter what time I go to bed I'm up at the crack of dawn but I make the best of my time. Have a blessed Sunday.
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Beefaroni7272 is offline Platinum Member

Me too. I wake up at 4am like clockwork. It's my favorite time of the day now. So peaceful. But I don't have any problems going back to sleep if I'm off work lol. So happy for you fran. Keep going. It keeps getting better.

Beef

Thanks Beef. Day 33- and all is good. I feel lucky. I do wake up early but if I go to bed on time I sleep through the night. No depression, no physical symptoms except some light tingling in my arms that eventually go away. It's a blessing to be free from chains. I don't even think about taking a pill now. My son had all 4 wisdom teeth out yesterday and they gave him Vicodin. He is only 19 and I don't want to get nothing started I gave him 600mg ibuprofen and he seems to be fine. We didn't pick up the vic's. He was scared I'd take one, I told him no worries. So that's it for my update. Have a good day.

Day 34_
    Still good, very peaceful and enjoying my summer so far. It's nice not worrying about pills and just taking care of life stuff. I'm loving it.
    Fran

36 days - I'm also doing this to keep myself accountable. Today has been a very bright and clear day for me.

Congratulations Fran!! You're doing amazing!!!!!

Thank you Beef. Day 39- Doing good no complications. It's great and I'm living each day to the fullest safely.
    Beefaroni7272 and OKC-26 like this.

40 days- holy smokes. Never, never did I think I would get here. I used to be afraid I would start to feel symptoms but I'm not afraid. I really don't sit and think about them anymore. For some reason I was spared the depression and we'll as long as I go to bed early enough I sleep till 5am. I don't want to forget but I do want to move on.
    OKC-26 likes this.

46 days- still good. It's only been 46 days but I feel like it's so far away but I know I have a long way to go. I'm grateful though that the worst is over. Yesterday I worked till 2am and then got home at 230a didn't get to sleep until 3a but woke up at 8a. Didn't get 8,7, or even six hours but I know that at least if I go to bed at 10p tonight I will be getting some rest at least 7 hours which is good. Maybe my mind was too wired. Have a good day.

50 days-
    I feel great! I am just enjoying the sky, the air, life. No strings attached. I wish I had done this earlier. It's definitely worth the pain and suffering and it doesn't last. Have a great day.

60 days today-
    2 whole months and I feel great. No withdrawal what so ever. I'm at a good place and I feel stronger. No desire at all no cravings which is great. I don't miss it. It was a nightmare and I spent way too many years wanting to get here. Now I'm here. The old people don't call me anymore because they know and I don't ha e anything for them anymore. I had one call me to ask me if I had any subs and I said no I'm sorry I don't do that anymore. I felt sorry for them but I'm not getting too close because some people say they want off but aren't serious and I'm too new in the game to be trying to change anybody else. If they want help though I know where to send them to get information. I have met some very special people. LIFE SAVERS! Thank you to all the life SAVERS here. Keep it up your doing a phenomenal job. I hope one day I feel strong enough to help others too. Have a great day!

Mecman2000 is offline New Member

Fran,
    Congratulations. 60 days is something to be proud of. Im a couple of days away from 4 months off of Subs. 60 days is about when I started feeling like I was getting my life back. I had a very long and hard withdrawal probably because I jumped from 2mg. For me, around 90 days was when I really broke free. The lazy, lack of motivation feeling is the longest lasting issue with me. It is still there but it is now more of a nuisance than a problem. Im still improving and expect that it will go on for a while longer.
    Dont it feel great not to be a slave to Subs anymore. I remember planning my life around dosing times and then disengaging from life in between. What a viscous cycle.
    Mec.

Thanks Nec. Yeah it feels good but I too feel some of that lethargy sometime but it doesn't last thank goodness. Congratulations on 4 months. Wow that's a great accomplishment. That 2mg jump must have been difficult but at least you will remember how far you have come. The first 2 weeks were really hard but it eased up and now I'm here. I don't miss dosing or the DOCTOR'S visits. What a blessing. Have a great day!

Congratulations Fran!! It keeps getting better. Keep posting. Your story is helping more people than you know.

Very proud of you!!
    Beef

Thanks Beef, I appreciate it.
    Well not to be gross or anything but I had the biggest problem with constipation when I was on subs and pills. I am happy to say I don't have that problem anymore. One of the biggest changes in my life. Our bodies go back to functioning normally. No more softeners and laxatives. Just say in. Have a good day.

Well almost at 70 day mark. Doing hair, nails, and pedicure. With all the money I saved from buying Percocet and going to sub doctor I can afford it. Was a little tired yesterday but that could be because I have taken up dance exercise. Well have a good day.
    ForMe30 likes this.

I had a flashback this morning. I don't know what happened but my arms had that withdrawal symptom. It went away but I was like damn this takes a while to be completely gone even after 71 days. Have a good day.

Well it happened again this morning. Creepy arms but it went away as I started to get ready for work. Weird but in time I guess this will become non-existent. Have a good day.

You're absolutely right. It will pass in time. It's not uncommon for a symptom or two to poke their heads in here and there for a few days. Nothing like what they were for the first week obviously. But they do show up. RLS for me. Came and went for the first 2 months or so. But in time they will diminish and eventually become a distant memory. Just keep chugging along, and racking up those clean days!! You're doing such a good job!!!

Beef

Thanks Beef. I didn't have it this morning which is good. I stopped taking my vitamins like 2 weeks ago. I thought I didn't need it anymore I was wrong I started feeling really tired so I'm back on them. Maybe it's a good idea to just keep taking them indefinitely. Have a good day.

80 days - I wish I could say I feel great today but for the past 3 days I feel exhausted. I rested on Sunday and Monday and Tuesday I did get some exercise but I'm still tired. I'm hoping this goes away but I still have the pain in my hip which the pills/subs were masking. I take ibuprofen and I feel fine. I don't have any cravings or wish to use but I just hope this tired feeling goes away and this isn't the way life is going to be from now on. Have a great day.

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fran421 View Post
    80 days - I wish I could say I feel great today but for the past 3 days I feel exhausted. I rested on Sunday and Monday and Tuesday I did get some exercise but I'm still tired. I'm hoping this goes away but I still have the pain in my hip which the pills/subs were masking. I take ibuprofen and I feel fine. I don't have any cravings or wish to use but I just hope this tired feeling goes away and this isn't the way life is going to be from now on. Have a great day.
    Hello Fran congratulations on 80 days that's amazing. Fran you are right where you need to be. Everything you are feeling and going through is all normal part of the process. Stay the course every day clean is a good day. What we think we feel... Don't dwell on the negative or tomorrow live in the here and now. Keep up the good work proud of you Fran...

~mood =action
    ForMe30 likes this.

Mecman2000 is offline New Member

Fran, Im about 60 days ahead of you and I remember feeling like you do. Reading your post made me realize how much better I feel now compared to 2 months ago. The tired, lazy feeling is definitly going away but very slowly. In fact, I didnt even notice that Im doing more now and thinking about it less. Hang in there!

Mec.

Thank you Merc. I'm hanging in, I've come too far to stop now.
    Have a great day.

Thank you Living, didn't see your response before. Well 85 days and I'm still pressing my way. Today I have a headache but mild in comparison to the w/d I had in the beginning. I thought it was just a headache but my back aches and I've been stretching a lot and some yawning. For some reason my nose is running a little too but not a cold. I'd like to say I need rest but I rested over the weekend only working a few hours. I don't have any cravings but yesterday i
    said to,myself when I had no energy boy a perc would just perk me up right now. However I had no intentions on following with that. I laughed to myself and said yeah right, like I need that >>>> in my life again. Tomorrow I feel may be a better day but for now I took some ibuprofen and I'm taking a small break at work. Have a Good at everyone, thanks for reading.

Okay this is weird! I didn't feel tired or have anymore headache but last night I thought I had maybe spiders crawling on me. It didn't last long but it's dejavu. I guess I'm fine today, feeling great. This thing does linger from time to time. It's a reminder that I only have 87 days. Have a great day!

90 days today! 3 months yay! Feel good no problems. Not today anyway. Have a great day!

Hello everyone, on Monday I had 4 months clean and free of subs and pills. It is worth it. About 20 days ago I was sluggish and tired but it lifted about 7 days ago. I feel good. I sleep well and I'm more focused. To all who are just starting your journey or just struggling it's worth it. My son says I've been more focused than ever and he says I'm more genuine about his day and his life in general more performance at work is good and I'm even interviewing for a higher position. God bless all of you and have a great week.

I don't know what's wrong? The past wweek or so I have been exhausted even though I'm getting sleep. I also have muscle pain. I can't believe it has anything to do with withdrawal because it's 114 days already. Is this possible or could I have some underlying health condition?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast