Tramadol 300mg daily
    nextneg is offline New Member

Default Tramadol 300mg daily

I've been on 150mg sr tramadol morning and night for the past 5 years for a severe injury but feel taking it has caused a dependence psychological and physical! I want to taper down and spoke with my Dr who said I'd be okay to go from 100mg morning and night for the time being with no issue. I also suffer high anxiety (Generalised anxiety disorder) im anxious about this, Im sure its fine but just scared because of my anxiety of which i take meds for too. Any thoughts much appreciated.
    I know my dose is low compared to some, maybe im just overreacting
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-08-2017 at 04:21 AM.

Anonymous Guest

Hi next. I only took Tramadol for a short time, not much experience to be sure. I am heavy into Fentanyl withdrawal right now. It sucks.

It seems to be resolving a bit. 4 days in. I want to be free of opiates though, not stay on them forever. I cancelled all appointments for next week, I'd be insane trying to do this around people.

Have faith. I didn't think 4 days was possible.

Thanks Nexus,

Same I've given myself nothing to do this week but have noticed that the tramadol was actually doing what it was prescribed for and masking the pain. I have had more back pain the less the dose is taken down! I was hoping it would all be okay, oh well I'll give this a good try thanks for your supporting words anything is possible.

Anonymous Guest

Hi next. One of my first symptoms was aching. I'm pretty equipped tho, alternating Tylenol and Motrin. It's helped, nowhere near what Fentanyl did tho, but it cut the pain down to "background noise". I hope it balances out as this resolves. I really thought my leg (major surgery) would be hurting but it's not, just a general ache that rolls through me.

Thanks Nexus its now been almost a week from the 300 daily to the 200mg daily and going okay! The energy lack is killing me but im head strong and forcing myself to exercise! I am also taking oxazepam 2× 30 mg daily which im sure is helping! oxazepam another problem to takle after the tramadol ahhhhhrrr