Tramadol Cold Turkey
    Timbotoes is offline New Member

Default Tramadol Cold Turkey

Hello.. So as the title says. Something I've done more than a couple of times honestly. This time though I was up to about 10.. 50mg a day. Which isn't as much as some people but i have also gone cold turkey at least 10 times. Well the biggest difference from every other time is now I have 180 pills of 100mg in possession ready to go but I am entering my 10th day since the final 4-5 I had were swallowed. I've never not given in, where as this time I am so ready to give it up. I think my next step tomorrow should be to dump em all just like garbage. Having used off and on since 2007 or so this would feel like a big step to deny the devil in my head to go for it again. Just thought I'd share. Nobody in my life knows about this either.. Would be the end lol if they did.

Will keep you updated.. Btw no prescription.... Also I have limited my ways of purchasing because of this to help me as well. So I will hope I make it to the weekend and reach 2 weeks... Again.

Driving to work.. Keep thinking about popping 2.. Why not just 1 time won't put those withdrawls back again... Those are my thoughts. I really need to dump all these.

Thisweekforsure is offline Advanced Member

How are you doing?

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-21-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Just now massive amounts of throw up

Well I'm awful. My original story said I was able to make one last order but I got 10 days sober and meant to throw all of them out.

That didn't happen in the end....today is last dose day and it is already the worst out of all the times I quit. Maybe because I upped it to 100mg pills?

Horrible sweating followed by throwing up 3 times. Felt somewhat better for 30 min then nauseated again. Now 3 hours since then I threw up again and am extremely nauseous. This btw is only 10 hours since last dose. To think I was 10 days and honestly feeling ok.

I should add to the beginning, I made it to 10 days before the order came in....

I've never felt this bad.. Not even at official day 1 yet... Anyone else feel this way?? I mean it's like I have the flu.maybe 12 hours since last ..small dose. I was probably up to 700-1000mg a day the last 5-8 days. Today roughly 300-400max?

silverlining1 is offline Senior Member

Hey, Timbotoes....

Don't know anything about Tramadol....but I know for sure that others on here DO have experience and will be able to help. I just wanted to stop by and encourage you to keep trying....be free.....have patience....help will arrive.

Welcome to the board.

2:00pm... Roughly 41 hours since last one. I have been in the restroom not as bad as usual my wife and son left for the day which will be another 90 minutes but I haven't gotten any good things done... Just a lot of sweating and real aches.

I am happy that I can't purchase this anymore... I'm saddened and discouraged that I have taken so many... In my amazing situation.. Wife, baby who is doing amazing after 2 heart surgeries, a house and everything a person could ever want I think. Yet I throw this time away with pills.. I'm happy that I feel so horrible as my repeated failures have lead to this.. I pray the light is bright enough for me not to stray towards anything else in the future. My 10 months of sobriety here and there sometimes less, I know are the happiest times. I'm ready for it to be from today on and everyday.

Hello all.... I hope someone is reading all my posts and can give a little encouragement.

I'm now at 85 hours since last pill... Today was the best day so far. the nights I'll get sleep in waves then be awake from 11-1 or 12-2... Tonight it is 8:30-?? Lol...its funny one of the threads titled I see the trees I think.. I mean being clean everything does become more clear. Outside the trees look more real, you can see and feel the wind blowing the leaves. I am talking to my wife more just in these days than the last 5 months. We haven't been physical since our son was born. The trams playing a large part.. Well that ended last night.

I can see the world again... I can see the mistakes I've made but that's ok because I know that everyday it will keep getting better. I am excited to make it to 14 days, the mark I missed earlier, but I'll start with just going through tomorrow.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-24-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Scotech is offline New Member

Default Wow the Devil 's own!

I was just recently prescribed Ultram which is Tramadol ! I was basically hooked bad on the DR prescribed pain meds when I fracture broke mt T7 T8 in my neck! Later some 16yrs The 678 fused and in 2009 I rebroke my neck ! Well long story short been off pain meds since 2007 and had no idea that this was an addiction related pain drug ! I have some 34 eperderal's in the last 4 months in my neck and just recently they went on and nerve burned from T4 to T8 ! IVe had day night migrains for a yr been homeless for 4 trying to get SSI cause I can not function! So get of the meds you will fell better ! They have me on 300mg a day Zonigran and 600mg gabapentine and 30mg of mechlazin ! And 200mg of Tramadol and thats just 4 out of 9 im on So i can say just 3to 4 yrs ago I was on 1 med for ADHD and that was it now I cant function?, So im rooting for ya cause I wish I could go back to before I broke my neck that second time !

Hey thanks a lot, today was one of my best feeling sober days in recent memory and I'm now ..108 hours in. If you are on any kind of opiates or anything. It is the thought of that day 1 that scares the most. If you see how I was doing... Very terrible lol but I made it and the fact that I want it so bad to be clean this time I feel better 4 days in than I did a month ago 10 days in before the devil got me again.

I can't believe what you've been through. I'd like to hope there is an eventual way out for you. I will have you in my prayers tonight

Over a week now... Still waking up at nights which is crazy but so glad I'm coming back. It's insane that my wife has no clue, as we have had the best week since our son basically.... Amazing my choices in life when everything is right in front of me to make me happy... Already looking forward to 2 weeks.

GN all

Nicky139 is offline New Member

I recently decided to get off tramadol before I knew it I had been on it for a few years. My dose was increased to 300 MG ER and 50 MG 4 times a day. I was on the same dose but with 200 MG for a while until it stopped working. I have never really considered myself an addict. I don't get high from it but the dose increased to combat the withdrawal pain. It took me a long time to figure it out. When my dose was increased it gave me some nasty side effects. Stomach pain, itching all over, just a miserable feeling. So I went off the ER cold turkey and am working on getting off the fast acting. I'm down to 2 day and hopefully soon can move down to 1. When I got off the ER after days and days of no sleep because I kept waking covered in sweat and stunk of metal it was completely worth it. I feel better now then I ever did on the meds. I am under pain management because I have bulging disks, herniated disks and degenerative disk disease all located in my lumbar. The pain when I got on it was do bad I couldn't go to work. I got tired of being treated like a drug seeker. When it started causing more harm then good it was a easy choice. For anyone looking to get off pain killers it does suck. But the suck is short lived. Mine took about 4 days but I have my life back. I dropped weight not sure why exactly but things I thought I couldn't do because my back was injured I found out I can do within reason. Like I said I am still working on the fast acting and am working on day 2 of 2 pills I have a general all over soreness which is not my back it's the meds. It's not unbearable, it sucks, it's uncomfortable but it's manageable. Keep with it and remember it's only temporary. One day you will wake up after a restful nights sleep and think WOW I feel great!!