Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes
Trying this again..
    Questions11 is offline Member

Hi girls! Glad you're both doing well. Sunshine- thanks for being a cheerleader for all three of us together!

I'd say wd are done. I wake up no problem, get a little tired during the day but am sleeping. My back pain is more of a back annoyance at this point, but I'm assuming that's going to take time just like the energy will. Other than that- good to go! My birthday is Sunday and im so happy to be clean for my birthday.. You have no idea! A gift to myself I can't tell anyone about.. But it does keep me going when I think about a pill. I don't think about in a sense that im tempted to use, but it still isn't completely gone from my head which I know it will fade with time. Luckily, I KNOW I NEVER want to be in that situation again! Im done, im feeling happy too. I feel like there is so much more time in the day when I don't have to worry about getting money and getting percs- hallelujah!

Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member

rainbow, question, Marva. I am so proud of all three of you. You did it!!!!! queation and rainbow. You two have blown me away....I am so happy you are so happy!!!!!! Way to go!!!!! I knew you would pull thru and you now feel even better. You all have great attitudes and your mind is so positive. Enjoy it!!!! Question what a great bd gift to yourself, one that will keep giving!!!! So proud!!! Keep the clocks running and stay strong!!!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-28-2015 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Typo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Thank you sunshine! We couldn't have done it without your support through the whole thing! Everyone on here helps eachother and its the best. At least I could share my birthday gift to myself with you guys- and it will keep giving, it's so awesome. Staying positive, hoping everyone else is in a good place too!

Marva how is it going? Just checking in!

Hope all three of you have great day!!!!!

Good for you question. Way to be strong!!! Glad you had a goof day and you are on the freedom side.

Thanks sunshine! How are you doing??

Looks like I'm alone here haven't heard from Marva or Rainbow in like 2 days.. Hoping it's because they're feeling great like I am, and not something else!

Question. You don't know for sure. I had a buddy and she went Mia for a bit but posted back and was still strong. I know it isn't any fun when your on here and you have your thing going with them and don't hear back from them. You can always jump on all the fun action me and mommy have going on. Never a dull moment with us, and were not going any where. Abc is new, going thru wd but having parties and fireworks she definitely brightened things up for me and mommy yesterday.

Question forgot to add in how proud I am of you and your progress. Keep up with excercise and eating healthy it will keep telling your brain your better off without the pills and continue to make you feel better

rainbowpoots is offline Member

Sorry Im here... I posted on my thread thinking it was here ahaha. Well day 7 im alright. Been out seeing the fiance last two days hes doing good too. I did have like zero energy by about 4 pm yesterday and still pushed threw it and got things done. Im still taking my gabapentin to sleep but I have two more and hopefully will be able to fall asleep on my own again by then. Im still sluggish and tired but im pushing myself to do things because I know even washing my dishes helps! Hope everyone is good. Also no more night sweats thank goodness! And no cravings.

I'm still here deary! Dont worry! Just been out with the soon to be hubs and by the time im home get the kid fed, cleaned and clean up around here... I've been going out at like 8 pm.

So glad to know things are getting better and you are getting on with life. That is a very good thing and having so many good days in a row is even better.

Im so very happy to be off of those horrible things. I just cant wait for my energy to return again. Im pushing out like I have some but I dont much. Gotta keep at it. I'm glad to see questions doin gooD. I guess noones heard from marva? I hope shes still good.

Where's everyone? Update how are we all doing?

Im great! Im happy you are feeling good rainbow! I had a great birthday weekend, I was so busy and didn't have time to check in either! Im glad you're staying busy. I am so happy to be off them too... Not worrying and not wasting my money is the best. I've been living my life and not spending all this time trying to get them! Im happier than ever when I was numb. It's awesome

Great to hear... I get very tired and feel lazy but I make it! Im in a whirl wInd of different emotions. Highs and lows. Im definitely making it though! So great to hear from you. I wish I knew how marva ws doing....

I know rainbow I was thinking the same! It's great to hear from you too though. I've definitely had a little back pain this last week or so, and im wondering when that will go away! I know it's a result of stopping and never feeling anything, but it really doesn't deserve complaining about when everything else is good.

Haven't really had a craving either- my dealer texted me friday AM and I said I was done and he said okay.. Haven't heard from him since had already deleted all numbers just obviously knew it was him because of what he said. But all is well! Excited to make it to two weeks the end of this week and see how im feeling then, if there is a difference. And before I know it its a month! Staying positive, keep the water in you (I still have, and realized I feel better when im drinking lots of it still) and both of our energy will start creeping back... We're making progress! Hope all is well marva, we miss you here!

Yes I wish there was a magic genie to fill me with energy. Its freezing here and not alot to do around the house... I am getting stir crazy. Spring will be here soon enough so I see alot of park visits when it warms. I've also had minimal pains and headaches. This whole tired/ sleepless stuff sucks. I really hope marva is well I wish shed pop in...

Hi girlfriend how you doing? Im over 2 weeks sober!! 18 days I feel you with the cold...nothing to do here we have like 6+ feet of snow piled up from these storms! Stupid New England..

Hope you're feeing good!!

We got 10 inches here... im good battling a bit of depression

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123