Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 186
Like Tree11Likes
trying to get my life back free from prescription pain day 1
  1. #31
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wantmylifeback5409 View Post
    But that's just it, no matter if they increase us to what we actually need or not, eventually that won't be enough either. Yes my pain management place completely sux but forced me to make this decision after almost a year of my meds not helping my pain and spending more and more. Even if they increase or change them eventually it won't be enough for our body and we will be right back here going through this hell again.
    yes! Its a nasty cycle! The tolerance always goes up. You always need more and more. So getting more stronger meds like roxys or anything stronger will just end up in the same position. Running out but with a higher tolerance. And the higher the tolerance the worse the wd is. Some people are on 100+ more of opiates mg's a day. When they quit, its a nightmare! Some end up buying >>>>>> in the streets. Then life is almost guaranteed over. You lose everything including your family. This alone should really scare any sane person. I ALWAYS think of my daughter. It's what gives me that extra boost of will power. If I was single living alone, i fear i would be in a deep dark hole with harder drugs.i have a very addictive personality. Opiates are my choice of drug. Luckily i have been able to control it some what. In 8 years never gone more than 40mg a day. Kept my tolerance low. And its worked, but it has robbed me of my life ambitions, taking away personality. And given me so much ache mentally. In reality. ... i think we all know we can't take these pills for the rest of our lives. There has to be a breaking point. After 8 years, I know I'm done. I can feel this one. And there many people that have quit and living normal lives. So you yourself have to commit too. I mean look at you, both of us have entered the begining of the 3rd day! And this is suppose to be the worst day! I'm feeling great really, all the pain is just in my mind. I get very emotion.it comes in waves. That's why many say to stay occupied. It helps. So stay strong and take this day clean just like yesterday. Just remember the mental anguish you had yesterday.

  2. #32
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Ya I was taking several hundred mgs of morphine and Norco per day and climbing so I'm quite surprised that I'm not dying right now

  3. #33
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I find that watching investigation discovery helps keep my mind busy. Yes I'm a weirdo and I love watching the murder mystery shows on >> anyway yes though my tolerance and use was super high, I have never turned to h but I have turned to the streets and people I know to buy more of what I take. It's terrible spending so much money I just can't do that anymore. I hit a low. The hard thing is that the few people who do know I'm doing this just keep saying that I need these meds and I can't not take them with 20+ debilitating pain causing conditions. But I try to explain to them that I am in horrific pain anyway with only what I'm supposed to take, that doesn't help my pain anymore and hasn't for a really long time. I wish that people could understand that I am fully aware that I'm going to live in pain forever and that I live in the same pain now plus shame and guilt for the hundreds spent every month to get a very small amount of relief from the pain. I'm prepared to deal with this pain forever, I'm not prepared to die or go to prison from the meds. My kids and my 5 dogs have no one else but me I have to do this for me and for them. I really don't have many friends not real friends anyway. Only the one who is an rss whom I just now told what I'm doing

  4. #34
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wantmylifeback5409 View Post
    I find that watching investigation discovery helps keep my mind busy. Yes I'm a weirdo and I love watching the murder mystery shows on >> anyway yes though my tolerance and use was super high, I have never turned to h but I have turned to the streets and people I know to buy more of what I take. It's terrible spending so much money I just can't do that anymore. I hit a low. The hard thing is that the few people who do know I'm doing this just keep saying that I need these meds and I can't not take them with 20+ debilitating pain causing conditions. But I try to explain to them that I am in horrific pain anyway with only what I'm supposed to take, that doesn't help my pain anymore and hasn't for a really long time. I wish that people could understand that I am fully aware that I'm going to live in pain forever and that I live in the same pain now plus shame and guilt for the hundreds spent every month to get a very small amount of relief from the pain. I'm prepared to deal with this pain forever, I'm not prepared to die or go to prison from the meds. My kids and my 5 dogs have no one else but me I have to do this for me and for them. I really don't have many friends not real friends anyway. Only the one who is an rss whom I just now told what I'm doing
    Damn... i can relate. Same for me, very if not any real friends. I can count 2 solid individuals i would do anything for. But the rest , meh. Yup... dogs are great ! Never had one but a old friend long ago had a boxer . He was the coolest dog i ever met! So polite and quiet! Funny you watch crime shows, I get lots of distraction on shows like that. I love watching Intervention, reminds me how it could be me on that show. Lol. Also those street gangs documentaries with the narrator with the deep voice. What you have to do is tell people you don't ache bad no more and a simple tylenol does the job. Then they will back off. My personal issue is a bad knee and lower back ache. But i have exaggerated the ache to keep getting this med. I can go with out anything really. Just the addiction is what keeps me coming back. But like I said before, it's all in the mind temporary when we stop these pills. Realize it's the brain leveling is chemicals out. Specially the happy chemical. That's non existent when we stop. That's the one that gives us quiting people the hellish minds moods. Well....51 hours into it. Can't wait to hit at least 200 hours. Usually that's when you stop counting the hours and move on to days. Then when you put days under your belt, you count weeks. Once weeks pile up, you are into months! That's when you are clear. And look back and laugh. And everything is clear. And most important. .. no more cravings. That's when life is good. Keep going wantmylifeback, you are doing it as you communicate here! Don't reset it! Don't take not 1 pill !

  5. #35
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    I just took 28mg of loperamide. I felt the apathy coming.hehe.... thats the only otc med im taking. I can't say enough how well it has helped me in the past going through this.

  6. #36
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Yes intervention is my favorite show. I tried to log in to A&E through xfinity to watch some but for some reason it wasn't working ugh I know that it comes on tonight though at least. And as far as the meds I have here I did go pick them up open them, looked in side, cried put the lid back on and put them back in the drawer came over to my bed took a soma and another vitamin, 2 Tylenol and 3 ibuprofen and laid back down and watched tv. I think that the reason I cried is because I know that even one would not make me feel better, and I don't want my life to revolve around these tiny little devils anymore. And I know if I give in I'll stay a slave to this hell

  7. #37
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Crazyfrog - is loperamide immodium? I have not tried that only because I have to take the pill Lizzness every other day for the "other" problem and am afraid it will really goof up my system. I am like you, I have never taken a high amount of the Norco, I have just been consistent. It's like smoking (which I gave up 13 years ago) it's a habit. Staying busy and exercise really helps me. I have recently relapsed due to a medical problem, but truth me told, I made it last longer that I should have. Back on the road to recovery. My friend Randy on here really told it to me straight that I cannot do this alone. It stung for a minute, he was always my hand holder, but he was absolutely right. I'm just trying to figure out how to do it. I live in a rough town to say the least, and am frightened of the prospects of what I'm going to walk into. I am considering private counseling, but again, do not know where to turn. I'll figure it would, but I need to do it sooner than later. It's a hard road to travel. My sister died several years ago from this horrible disease. I did not know anything about it, i.e., addiction. This happened to me after she had passed, after a hysterectomy. I never ever understood she really had a problem. I do now, and do not want to end up like her, bless her heart. I would have been so different with her if I would have known what I do now. Sorry to ramble on your thread. Just wanted to let you know, you have my support.

  8. #38
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Yes loperamide is the active ingredient in Imodium, crazyfrog said that you can get it on it's own to I think. I have store brand Imodium pills which each contain 2mg loperamide so I take about 5 a few times a day and I have not thrown up once and only had terrible bathroom issue before I took this and none since. Normally I'd be living in the bathroom going through this. So all these people who said to get Imodium for the loperimade were 100% right. they were also right about the Thomas recipe it's seriously my saving grace even though I don't have everything on it. The potassium stopped my leg kicks within a half hour, the anxiety meds help me sleep. I'm coming off hundreds of mgs of morphine and Norco a day for a long time and never ever have I slept or not lived in bathroom before when going off them. It's still not easy but definitely more bearable. Good luck on your road to recovery, you are worth it

  9. #39
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wantmylifeback5409 View Post
    Yes intervention is my favorite show. I tried to log in to A&E through xfinity to watch some but for some reason it wasn't working ugh I know that it comes on tonight though at least. And as far as the meds I have here I did go pick them up open them, looked in side, cried put the lid back on and put them back in the drawer came over to my bed took a soma and another vitamin, 2 Tylenol and 3 ibuprofen and laid back down and watched tv. I think that the reason I cried is because I know that even one would not make me feel better, and I don't want my life to revolve around these tiny little devils anymore. And I know if I give in I'll stay a slave to this hell
    ha! Yup... its a great show. Inloved the onewithbthe firl with the computer dust buster can problem. She was a mess. Buy she cleaned up! Oh yes.... even 1 pill wont make you feel better. Just prolongs the process. And resets the wd. Cry if you have too! Make it as bad as you cam so its a hard reminder of quiting opiates. And thats what we are.. literally slaves to the pills. Never in a million years did i think i would be addicted to a drug. But it is what it is.

  10. #40
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hope1211 View Post
    Crazyfrog - is loperamide immodium? I have not tried that only because I have to take the pill Lizzness every other day for the "other" problem and am afraid it will really goof up my system. I am like you, I have never taken a high amount of the Norco, I have just been consistent. It's like smoking (which I gave up 13 years ago) it's a habit. Staying busy and exercise really helps me. I have recently relapsed due to a medical problem, but truth me told, I made it last longer that I should have. Back on the road to recovery. My friend Randy on here really told it to me straight that I cannot do this alone. It stung for a minute, he was always my hand holder, but he was absolutely right. I'm just trying to figure out how to do it. I live in a rough town to say the least, and am frightened of the prospects of what I'm going to walk into. I am considering private counseling, but again, do not know where to turn. I'll figure it would, but I need to do it sooner than later. It's a hard road to travel. My sister died several years ago from this horrible disease. I did not know anything about it, i.e., addiction. This happened to me after she had passed, after a hysterectomy. I never ever understood she really had a problem. I do now, and do not want to end up like her, bless her heart. I would have been so different with her if I would have known what I do now. Sorry to ramble on your thread. Just wanted to let you know, you have my support.
    Ahhh.. rest in peace to your sister. Im sure she is happy now. Yeah loperamide is pretty much the main ingredient in Imodium. Only problem i have with it is the cost. Its expensive for just a few pills! So I just but the generic loperamide anti diahrrea ones. They sell them at walmart and target for a super cheap price. You can get 100 pills for less than 7 dollars at walmart. And about a tad more in Target but not by alot. Might be like 1 dollar more. The box just says Loperamide Anti Diahrrea . I've tried everything else, thomas recipe with multi vitamins and restless leg pills and even kratom. I don't get the same good results like i do just taking loperamide and kratom. Kratom unfortunately is the best in my opinion, it rivals 10mg of hydrocodone . No lie. I took it for 2 weeks 3 times a day. I felt like i was literally takung my pain pills. No lie AGAIN! It rivals the pills and to some it beats it. Its a natural opiate i believe. But! Its a biggg but. It almost killed me i think. I qas in and out of the hospital for 2 months due to it. It started with dark urine followed by severe jundice. Got very scared. Took 2 months to recover. I had severe 24 hour nausea and who body it with nightly extreme sweating. 2 whole months of that. Learned my lesson. I cannot digest Kratom. So beware of people here recommend it. So. .. back on topic.. loperamide removes about 90% of the symptoms if taken at a very large dose. The most i took was 100mg. And i was completely normal in 5 hours after the dosage. I was so impressed! But there's not enough studies to show how dangerous it could be at large dosages for a prolong time usage. Do i just use it for 3 to 5 days and stop. I notice taking anything over 28mg gives me very good relief. I took today's dosage 2 hours ago and I'm beginning to feel it. I should be contempt in about 1 or 2 more hours. Research it on google, many swear by it, now i swear by it aswell . But key is to use it only for the first 3or 4 days. Then just go clean of it too. It won't get you high, i don't get any side effects.

  11. #41
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    And no, you aren't hijacking anything. I welcome anyone to post here. Its just been me and wantmylifeback. She's going through the exact same stages as I am. She only has 4hours extra cleaner than i do. So i envy her. Hehe

  12. #42
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Me either. I never even used illegal drugs except for weed when I was a kid and I rarely drank because of a family full of addicts mostly alcoholics, never in my wildest dreams would I imagine that I'd unknowingly become an addict. I trusted the drs and I had no idea that this would happen to me. Many years ago when I quit the perks after that last surgery is when I kinda realized that my body was addicted and I needed to stop. A couple of years later all these physical problems started up and I was and still am young but I was so young and the pain was so bad I needed to work and not keep losing jobs because I was in to much pain to go in every day. So I agreed to take these s scripts again still not fully realizing how addicted physicly and mentally I would become over the next couple of years, slowly but surely they stopped helping and docs would increase them but for the past year or so no increase since I started at the pain management place they only increased a small amount (1 1/325 extra Norco per day) they claim that your body doesn't build a tolerance hahaha right, again I asked to be temporary switched to a different pain med because that is what my old Dr used to do so that they would work again without having to increase the dose because your body does build a tolerance. Anyway like I said this past year I was getting no relief from prescribed dose, lost my pt job and I was very rapidly losing clients at my cleaning business because I would have to reschedule due to the pain and I didn't want to lose my business and only income to support my family so I started taking what amount helped me to work and function like a normal person and before I knew it I'm running out of my scripts in a week and a half and spending tons of cash to be able to work it was terrible and I looked at myself one day and said you have a very serious problem, and I thought about what to do, I knew that I can't go to the Dr for help nor do I have anyone to help at home if I went into treatment so I just started reading these boards and getting advice and a lot of encouragement from what people post I tried to taper but I couldn't I'd end up taking whatever took away the pain so I decided to go cold Turkey. So far I have no regrets except that I don't feel safe to tell more people what has been going on. I did however tell my rss friend this morning because he is close to me should anything happen and I need help I felt like he should know. Anyway I'm babbling again. Waiting for the intervention reruns to start and the new show is on tonight. I dislike lying to everyone and saying I have the flu I do wish that I could be honest but my rescue friends will not understand at all, they think that I missed the adoption event yesterday because I have the flu, it makes me sad that I can only be honest with a couple of people. I'm thankful that I have all of you to talk to because I truly have no one else who understands. Thank you

  13. #43
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I totally agree with this, but for me personally before my mom brought the potassium pills my legs were freaking insane!! It helped that and I am super thankful for the lop it's seriously a huge help! like I said I only have parts of the Thomas recipe BUT lopermide (Imodium) is a main part of that recipe. Also I'm lucky to have prescribed muscle relaxers because I get wicked spasms from my marphans syndrome and these somas are helping a lot, I finally got a few adavan and my mom brought me kava kava she got at the 99 cent store, so I took the kava kava, adavan 1mg and a soma and slept through the night mostly which never would have happened otherwise especially without the lopermide so I suggest definitely getting that, and anything else in the Thomas recipe you can get potassium especially if your legs go crazy like a lot of people. Make sure that you have water, Gatorade, 7up lots of clear fluids and make yourself drink them as much as possible. I'm definitely no expert but these are things I've read and have definitely helped me

  14. #44
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Wantmylifeback , no such thing as rambling on here. Lol. It helps. Tremendously! I've done this before and notice telling strangers who you can relate too does help a lot. Keeping the coversation going and the reminder of why we are here helps us core with this temporary road block. And that's what is nice. .. its only temp. You do get better. If you don't break these clean hours, you will be so happy when you get your first busrt of natural endorphins. I remember a few months ago when i went 2 full whole weeks clean. Not even loperamide. And i remember being in the mall with my daughter and her friend after school. I was sitting down at starbucks while they walked around like teens, i remember suddenly feeling this rush of happiness, it was accompanied by complete contempt. I looked around in the food court and saw people walking around and done eating. .. and i said in my mind "god! I feel normal and confident! And so happy! ". Thay feeling lasted for like 5 minutes i recall. But it was a glimpse at sober living. I felt normal and my old self. Man... i was good. You will get there too if you hold on tight.

  15. #45
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I am I'm trying to stay positive as possible. I wish that my mood would stabilize I'm happy, pissed and sad all in one minute I feel crazy but I know it's part of it. In a couple of weeks I hope to post about how these boards truly saved my life because they gave me the hope and encouragment to do this. My birthday is on Tuesday and I want to start my 33rd year of life as a sober person

  16. #46
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wantmylifeback5409 View Post
    I am I'm trying to stay positive as possible. I wish that my mood would stabilize I'm happy, pissed and sad all in one minute I feel crazy but I know it's part of it. In a couple of weeks I hope to post about how these boards truly saved my life because they gave me the hope and encouragment to do this. My birthday is on Tuesday and I want to start my 33rd year of life as a sober person
    that on itself should make you quit now! You are young! You are lucky, many go for years! Then suddenly wake up in their 40s or 50s scratching their heads going "what did i do! " life passed by in a blink under these pills. 33yrs is still good to rebuild your life. Im 35 and very scared i coukd go on until my 40s with no lufe progress. Everyone is moving up, im staled. That's scary!

    On another side note. . Research on when these opiates became legal to prescribe. In a nutshell, opiates by law could only be prescribed by doctor to patients who had cancer or terminally ill. Then suddenly in the 80s i think, pharmaceutical some how managed to change that. Now its given out for the smallest reasons. I got hooked due to my wisdom tooth extraction. I was given 30 pills of 5/500. First pill i took on a empty stomach right after grabbing the meds. OMG! I felt soooooooooo good! I was in heaven. I was soooo happy. Then and there. .. i was addicted.

  17. #47
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    You were also in a higher dose than i was. . Thay explains why you are having the happy,sad,angry then stable moods. Trust me! It a stage. Again. . Don't take not even one pill, because we are more than half way through the worst part. Loperamide kicked in more just now. My mood is even more stable. Not teary-eyed as much. No aches and no apathy .

  18. #48
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Also. Don't be surprised if you have tomorrow as a bad day. This comes in waves. I engender being on my 14th day clean and suddenly looking for a source to buy the pills!even after not craving the pills, a sudden rush of gloomy doomy sad depression made me crack and i requested a refill. Big mistake. Fast forward many months and here i am again. .. suffering mentally. Lol. It sucks! It really does. But now i don't have my doctor onboard. He refused the last requestand im not going to push it. I'll get flagged as a drug seeker. So im leaving it alone.

  19. #49
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Yes because of my conditions all the doctors say that I will be on pain meds forever and that my pain will only get much worse as the years go on and what's scary about that is what amount will I have to take when I'm 40,50,60? The years I've been on these is enough. I don't know how I will deal with the pain from my conditions however I know that this is not the way, I can't go on like I have been doing.

  20. #50
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wantmylifeback5409 View Post
    Yes because of my conditions all the doctors say that I will be on pain meds forever and that my pain will only get much worse as the years go on and what's scary about that is what amount will I have to take when I'm 40,50,60? The years I've been on these is enough. I don't know how I will deal with the pain from my conditions however I know that this is not the way, I can't go on like I have been doing.
    Wow! That's scary. If doctors are saying that then you have full access to these meds. If you can get off now and adapt to life with otc meds then try your best in winning this. I don't know about you but my short term memory has degraded every since I've been on these meds. If you keep going into your 40s 50s or 60s, mutt likely it will do bad damage. I did 8 years non stop. And see some side effects. This can't be good!

  21. #51
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Well even though they say that it's also exactly why the pain management doctors will not raise my meds to what actually helps

  22. #52
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Oh my gosh I have almost zero short term memory anymore I used to remember everything but now I don't, I ask people thier name probably 10 times and I still can't remember what their name is. My short term memory is gone. My work and friendships and relationships have suffered a lot

  23. #53
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Also because of some of my conditions they say that I probably won't live to be 60 but putting so much poison in my body can't help. I want to live as long as I possibly can

  24. #54
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wantmylifeback5409 View Post
    Also because of some of my conditions they say that I probably won't live to be 60 but putting so much poison in my body can't help. I want to live as long as I possibly can
    Dont give up faith in life. Many people have tools they will die by so and so. And they life way longer. Look at Steven Hawkins. And yes, destruction of the short term memory is a side effect. I'm the same way, i catch myself say "ummm ummm" a lot to stale time to remember names or events. Nasty meds. In sure it does other damage that studies have not shown. Just better reasons to be sober and free again. Just make it to the first week and take it from there. 55hours clean! Yoy should be close to 60 by now! You are almost at 72hours! That's 3 full days! That's when the majority of people suffer the most!

  25. #55
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Even if it's just u and me in here! Push hard! I won't let my will let subdue.

  26. #56
    crazyfrog is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Oh man! I missed the new episode of intervention ! Got sucked in youtube!

    I ended up looking up abandoned malls!lol. They are so cool and even the almost dead malls are interesting! Any who, the loperamide is at full effect. It leveled me out almost 90%. I should get sleep with no aid like last night. Good luck wantmylifeback, tomorrow Monday. A whole week ahead. Work and kids school stuff.

  27. #57
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    What really? It doesn't even come on for 4 more hours here, ugh they just started playing reruns on A&E but the new one doesn't come on for hours. Well keep watching they always play the new one again after another show

  28. #58
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Yes thankfully for me I'm not working til Tuesday and my kids are older so all I have to do is wake them up and they catch school bus in front of the house. Good luck I hope that your Monday goes well

  29. #59
    Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrog View Post
    Even if it's just u and me in here! Push hard! I won't let my will let subdue.
    Crazy and wantmylife what a great connection you two have with a post that's only a day old. Good for you both. I have a few close friends on here and the support has been amazing. My friends here have got me through some tough days and have been instrumental through my journey. Wantmylife I so understand exactly where you are coming from. I did 12 surgery for endo and had hysterectomy at a very early age. Then you throw in the other misc surgeries and problems then add in the scar tissue from the surgeries. I so get what you say when pain pills gave you your life back. So many days where I could not function without them bc of the pain. You do get so sick of the pills and it is like a never ending cycle. I got to the point where the meds did not help so it was take more or just learn to live without and that's what I have been doing. It's not easy but I am making it.

    Crayfrog you are correct the longer you use the more the pain meds just mess up your head even more.

    You both are doing great! I just wanted to post and give some encouraging words and supoort to you both. Congrats on the great connection you two have made!!

  30. #60
    wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Sunshine, of all the posts I've read here over the last several days couple of weeks I remember your name either from posting or people saying that you're a great help thanks to everyone here sharing their stories, it helped me a great deal to make this decision
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Day 10 pain med free
    By shely13 in forum Prescription Drug Addiction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2016, 09:56 PM
  2. Chronic Pain Patient - I want MY LIFE BACK!!
    By CruellaDeVil48 in forum Prescription Drug Addiction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2016, 08:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22