Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
trying to get my life back free from prescription pain day 1
    crazyfrog is offline Banned

10 minutes away from entering the 12th day. Had diahrrea for the first time this morning. Took 24mg loperamide. Here's my status for those still rating and wondering.

Besides the diahrrea, no physical symptoms. I do have energy. Its all about the mind. I had a bad wave about 1 hour ago. Felt sad, scared a bit of the outside world. It was odd. BUT its going away. The lopermide is kicking in and feel my shoulders tense up. That's the only symptom I get from taking high dosages of loperamide. On a positive note, it brings me a slight happy mood everytime i think of the money ill save. And all the time stressing every month at the usual doc visit is a relief of not going no more. I always got nervous when the checked my vitals.lol. when they put the arm band that checks the pressure and heart rate I would almost break that machine! My heart would race like hell! I felt guilty cause i knew i didn't need the meds for pain.lol. the nurse would always day, "you have a fat heart beat! Is that normal? " >> always say i get excited being there . Well..... be well everyone.

wantmylifeback . .. hope you are doing good.

wantmylifeback5409 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrog View Post
    10 minutes away from entering the 12th day. Had diahrrea for the first time this morning. Took 24mg loperamide. Here's my status for those still rating and wondering.

Besides the diahrrea, no physical symptoms. I do have energy. Its all about the mind. I had a bad wave about 1 hour ago. Felt sad, scared a bit of the outside world. It was odd. BUT its going away. The lopermide is kicking in and feel my shoulders tense up. That's the only symptom I get from taking high dosages of loperamide. On a positive note, it brings me a slight happy mood everytime i think of the money ill save. And all the time stressing every month at the usual doc visit is a relief of not going no more. I always got nervous when the checked my vitals.lol. when they put the arm band that checks the pressure and heart rate I would almost break that machine! My heart would race like hell! I felt guilty cause i knew i didn't need the meds for pain.lol. the nurse would always day, "you have a fat heart beat! Is that normal? " >> always say i get excited being there . Well..... be well everyone.

wantmylifeback . .. hope you are doing good.
    Sorry I have been gone I was in the hospital and no one would bring me my charger. I'm home now and I guess that you could say not very good I will have to start over now in a few days. On mothers day I was already having a terrible day lonely and sad and my oldest son never called or texted and my other two stayed in their rooms all day or played with the neighbor so I had decided to just come lay down and watch movies in my room with the dogs. Well I got up to get something and the two bigger dogs were running around the room playing and suddenly both of their heads crashed into my knee at once it took me to the ground and I couldn't get up, after a half hour I had to call an ambulance because I still couldn't get up and was crying and the pain was unbelievable, as it is a small fall can fracture or break a bone because of my conditions and I didn't even feel my spine or hip fracture when they happened but this I felt like crazy so I knew it was serious. Anyway I have 2 fractures in my knee and one next to my knee, they gave me dilated at hospital. I'm sad that I was in to much pain to say no and that I'm still in to much pain. I can't walk on my own this royally sucks and I'm so depressed and now I'm laid up with this prescription I hate desperately. I'm sorry for disappointing everyone. I will post again when I'm back on day 1

They're you are! Argggg! That's awful! Lol... >> love to come over and share. Lolol. Just kidding! Well im glad you are ok! Take care of that injury and might aswell enjoy the pain relief since you have them with a real injury! And dont worry, no one will judge you here. People are nice here. Exact same thing happened to me 3 months ago. After being 50 days clean, i got severely itchy,nauseated and joundiced. Right on day 50, doc gives me close to 250 lortabs 5/500 for night relief. I was in awful pain with the severe itch and skin scabbing. Lortab got me through the night to sleep. Then after i was done, i came here and saw your post and notice we were so close in the time of quiting. So I posted to have anyone to go through this with me in this ride. You did help me alot even by just telling your story. So thank you!!

When you recover and ready to give it another shot, post here again. I'll gladly be right next to you. Good luck with the knee injury!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-12-2015 at 08:51 PM. Reason: typos

They're you are! Argggg! That's awful! Lol... >> love to come over and share. Lolol. Just kidding! Well im glad you are ok! Take care of that injury and might aswell enjoy the pain relief since you have them with a real injury! And dont worry, no one will judge you here. People are nice here. Exact same thing happened to me 3 months ago. After being 50 days clean, i got severely itchy,nauseated and joundiced. Right on day 50, doc gives me close to 250 lortabs 5/500 for night relief. I was in awful pain with the severe itch and skin scabbing. Lortab got me through the night to sleep. Then after i was done, i came here and saw your post and notice we were so close in the time of quiting. So I posted to have anyone to go through this with me in this ride. You did help me alot even by just telling your story. So thank you!!

When you recover and ready to give it another shot, post here again. I'll gladly be right next to you. Good luck with the knee injury!
    Well I always have real physical pain, I have tons of problems including Ra, lupus, spinal fracture, hip fracture, bad disks and 20 things total anyway yes this injury was pretty bad though the pain was terrible, it still is with the meds. I'm not going to take the meds any longer than a couple of days more because it's going to just make it worse and much harder

Futurem is offline New Member

First time here posting not sure if I'm doing this right. Here it goes anyways. I'm a 30 yr old mother of 3, full time homemaker/wife. I had hysterectomy last July and found myself ending up taking more pain meds than I needed and needless to say became dependent. Today is officially day 2. I feel like I'm dying. Staying hydrated, tried to eat, next is sleep- or an attempt at it. My legs are driving me crazy. I have to do this for my kids and husband witch I might mention is kinda oblivious to my situation. I'm slowly starting to feel like giving in. Help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Futurem View Post
    First time here posting not sure if I'm doing this right. Here it goes anyways. I'm a 30 yr old mother of 3, full time homemaker/wife. I had hysterectomy last July and found myself ending up taking more pain meds than I needed and needless to say became dependent. Today is officially day 2. I feel like I'm dying. Staying hydrated, tried to eat, next is sleep- or an attempt at it. My legs are driving me crazy. I have to do this for my kids and husband witch I might mention is kinda oblivious to my situation. I'm slowly starting to feel like giving in. Help please?
    The potassium did help me with the legs it was like a miracle, and Imodium or store brand whatever has lopramide as active ingredient that is super important. I also found that kava kava helped calm me and helped me sleep along with melatonin but it was the only thing that I could actually get sleep with. We are all here for you and you will get more responses if you do a separate thread as well but everyone on this thread is great and a good support. Please hang in there its so worth it. Do you have anything from the Thomas recipe? If your husband knows what is going on I advise at least getting potassium and lopemerimide, and maybe kava kava and definitely lots of Gatorade and clear liquid, water 7 up etc

Also I just wanted to say that you are almost through the worst of it physically, if you can hang in a few more hours, a couple days then you will feel better and better and better. Crazyfrog is probably better to tell you about this since an injury set me back but I'm not giving up. I was past the physical part and I have been addicted for many years, soon you will once again be able to look in the mirror and see the REAL you and feel proud and hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by wantmylifeback5409 View Post
    Well I always have real physical pain, I have tons of problems including Ra, lupus, spinal fracture, hip fracture, bad disks and 20 things total anyway yes this injury was pretty bad though the pain was terrible, it still is with the meds. I'm not going to take the meds any longer than a couple of days more because it's going to just make it worse and much harder
    Hehe... the cycle. I hate it. With all those issues, carefully not to be on them forever! I'm sure we all would love to if we had unlimited supplies. But then again. ... its destroys everyone in the long run. Well..... take it easy and once you are ready to quit again, don't have them pills in the house. >> use them all up. Imo. I know i wouldn't be able to taper or quit with pills laying around. They keep calling my name. Lol

futurem! Don't feel like it will never end. Welcome btw. Day 2 is severe. Wait till you hit day 3! If you make it to day 4, it begins to heal. Slowly. .. very slowly. Im on day 13 and not 100% yet. More like 70%. The 30% is just mental. But i remember day 2! Soooo emotinal! Soo doomy! Sooo out of place. Its a awful stage. The worst. Just hold on. It gets a hell of a lot easier as days go by. That's the only cure unfortunately. Time. Personally loperamide [anti diahrrea ] helped me tremendously. 28mg. But don't give up, hold on! If i held and still holding on at day 13, u can too! And trust me! I love taking these pills ! So if i did it. .. u can make it to day 13 aswell!

Futurem... since your a home mom, take advantage of it. Even with 3 kids, use this time to get off completely. Some of us HAVE to go through this and go to work at the same time! So you are a little more blessed! Think of your little ones for will power. Day 2 is progress and keep adding!
    SweetBecky likes this.

Thanks for all the advice. I made it through the night. Day 3 is awful. I'm officially a zombie. My 4&5 year old are home today no school, I reached out to a trusted family member for help, with the kids and a trip to the store. I really don't think I can drive, I would chance it by my self but not with the boys. Just wonder how long the vomiting and runs will last? Did see the Thomas recipe gonna go that route. Thanks guys

Thanks for all the advice. I made it through the night. Day 3 is awful. I'm officially a zombie. My 4&5 year old are home today no school, I reached out to a trusted family member for help, with the kids and a trip to the store. I really don't think I can drive, I would chance it. Soy my self but not with the boys. Just wonder how long the vomiting and runs will last? Did see the Thomas recipe gonna go that route. Thanks guys
    Futurem, dont worry. It does get better! Im living proof like many others. I just hit day 14. Two whole weeks clean! I can tell you I have absolutely no body symptoms. Currently at day 14, im emotionally stable for about 23 hours of the day . That 1 hour is just several minutes here and there during the day that i get those thoughts of never enjoying another opiate high. It really bums me or still! But they are brief. And from reading everywhere, its paws and also temporary. Some people leave paws noticeably by 2 weeks to 3. Then paws isnt a issue no more. Sure it comes back way down the road but everyone agrees it's not bad and they just brush it off.

You are on day 3, that's the worse day. You are at the peak of the body symptoms. It will feel awful and hellish. Your body will scream for pills. But being the darkest hour, this is were will power comes in. If you can hold on 1 more day, tomorrow will feel easier. That's the average wd. Then once the 4th day goes it even more tolerable. By day 6 to 7 you will feel 80 better body wise. Then the next challenge stage comes, the mental side. And its as brutal as the first 3 days but all in the mind. You will feel hopeless, sad,depressed and irritable with anxiety. The depression will be severe. You will look at the world very differently, as like youbdont belong on this planet. Its weird. But is all in the chemistry of the mind. Its low on dopamine and endorphins. Those 2 chemicals are the ones that the pills make the mind over produce. So the low levels make you hopeless on proggresion. That goes all the way to day 10 or so. For me it was day 9 to 11. Then day 12 was soooo much better! Now i know I'm producing those chemicals. I get naturally happy during the day, something I thought I would never experience on the first week of withdrawals. But here I am, doing a lot better.

So now im on the start of day 14! Woke up and dint even think of pills. First pill thought was a hour after waking up. Happened when inwas I was having a cupnof coffee. That triggered it, since I always took pills with coffee. I very briefly had a sad moment but the next minute I was contempt again.

Sob these are the stages normally we go through, its just what it is. Nothing you can do. Time is the cure honestly. No way you scan speed up even 1 week. Only cheat I found was loperamide. I tried the thomas recipe but it did nothing to me. But if I take 28mg of loperamide , it takes away 90% of the body and mind withdrawal symptoms . Many swear by its miracle cure and im one of them now. Who would have known anti medicine would be a solution! Research loperamide for opiate withdrawals. You will come across many people that got saved by this. I used it on day 2,3,4 and day 12. And it made me skip the torture of the initial hell.

buy them at target or walmart. 5$ for 48 pills. The box should just day Loperamide. Dont get the imodium brand. You will pay like 12 dollars for like 24 pills. Simple generic Loperamide does the trick. Oh also VERY important! If you buy it, do NOT get the gel caps type. They upset the stomach for some reason . The the tiny pills type. Trust me on this one. Stay away from the gel ones. Good luck and keep doinf this for your little ones!
    Futurem likes this.

Thanks for all the advice. I made it through the night. Day 3 is awful. I'm officially a zombie. My 4&5 year old are home today no school, I reached out to a trusted family member for help, with the kids and a trip to the store. I really don't think I can drive, I would chance it by my self but not with the boys. Just wonder how long the vomiting and runs will last? Did see the Thomas recipe gonna go that route. Thanks guys
    Yes the Thomas recipe helps a lot as I'm SURE that crazy frog will tell you most importantly the loperamide which is the active ingredient in Imodium, but you can get off brand anti diarrhea pills for way less then Imodium just be sure that the active ingredient is loperamide I got mine at Wal-Mart I got like 50 2 mg capsules for $3 I didn't have much money to get what I needed from the list. You can get bigger bottles to. But depending on what your habit was will really depend on how many 2mg capsules you will need to stop diarrhea and vomiting for me it was between 18-24 mg at a time but it was a godsend I was not sick that way at all after that because your body recognize that in your stomach as an opiate for some reason from everything I read. Also potassium helps the legs tremendously, as well as everything else mentioned but if you can only get two things that would be it but get as much as you can from the Thomas recipe. I'm so glad that you now have someone to help. As a mom I know that caring for young children this way is worse than going into a job I'm so glad that you reached out to someone to help you. You have just increased your chances of success. Hang on your almost there

Oh snap I had and have the gel ones but they were ok for me weird anyway when I 're up in pre for day one again I will not get the gel kind . Anyway I am SO proud of you!! I love reading your success and seeing how your mood is getting happier and happier. I can't wait to be there to and I KNOW that I will be. Keep up the great work

Oh snap I had and have the gel ones but they were ok for me weird anyway when I 're up in pre for day one again I will not get the gel kind . Anyway I am SO proud of you!! I love reading your success and seeing how your mood is getting happier and happier. I can't wait to be there to and I KNOW that I will be. Keep up the great work
    hey there! Good to hear from you! Yup.. totally forgot to mention the gel type. Your lucky your stomach didn't hurt! To some is like a severe cramp! Can't even stand up straight! Lasts about 5 minutes only though. If it didn't hurt you, then you are fine. Hope everything is well ay home.

hey there! Good to hear from you! Yup.. totally forgot to mention the gel type. Your lucky your stomach didn't hurt! To some is like a severe cramp! Can't even stand up straight! Lasts about 5 minutes only though. If it didn't hurt you, then you are fine. Hope everything is well ay home.
    Everything is ok except that I can't walk hahaha and I'm super bummed about my setback but I'm all stocked up for my comeback. I went out and restocked vitamins yesterday and lop Gatorade etc. Now I'm just waiting to be able to start over

Everything is ok except that I can't walk hahaha and I'm super bummed about my setback but I'm all stocked up for my comeback. I went out and restocked vitamins yesterday and lop Gatorade etc. Now I'm just waiting to be able to start over
    that's good to know! Except for the walking part. Recover fast hopefully. Well wantmylifeback , this was a rather tough mental ride.lol. not fun. :/
    Im about to enter day 15 in 2 hours. This is officially the longest I gone without any opiate. Lay one was 50 days bit i was on kratom in which is a natural opiate. But that sent me to the hospital. Lol. Yesterday i got my first natural happy high rush, took 14 days! Geeeeezz. Lol long wait. Now im worrying on the pill cravings to go away and for me not to care to take them. That's the final stage. Its a looong stage. But no choice. This can be you as well! Don't forget that.

I'm not forgetting and I want it and I'm excited for that. I've heard of krantom on these boards but never heard of it outside of here or knew where to get it from. Anyway I know that you can get past the cravings you're doing so well and your so strong

Day 4. I made it. I don't feel any better. Got the tabs for the tummy they helped a little. I did sleep a lil better slept for longer periods in between waking up. I find my self feeling trapped in my own body. I have a lot of anxiety. Going to try to be a lil more active today maybe it will help with the anxiety. Thought I'd mention my heart fells like its beating weird Is this normal?

I'm not forgetting and I want it and I'm excited for that. I've heard of krantom on these boards but never heard of it outside of here or knew where to get it from. Anyway I know that you can get past the cravings you're doing so well and your so strong
    Ok. Just entered day 15. Uncharted waters. Never had experience further than this. Don't know what to expect but I'm sure is positive. I'm over the very worst body and mind part. Now is just adding weeks. Felt a little down about 30 minutes ago but looks like I'm getting slightly better.

Kratom works. It's a natural opiate. In my opinion is actually the same as opiate pills. When i was taking it it made me feel exactly the same as the pills and sometimes even better. I was so happy to have given it a shot and figured I was or of the pill woods. But unfortunately 2 weeks late of taking 3 dosages of 8 to 10g of it, i started urinating very dark. I didn't think much of it until the next day i woke up with a severe fever,body aches, cold chills and massive headache. I thought i just caught a nasty flu. I kept taking kratom for 2 days after that and then my eyes got yellow. Joundice. So i headed to the doctor. Diagnosed being joundiced due to kratom. Apparently i can't digest kratom. Lol. The next 2 months i was in hell. 24 hours or severe nausea and body itch from hell. Oh... nightly severe sweats for 6 weeks. Lolol.

Beware!

Day 4. I made it. I don't feel any better. Got the tabs for the tummy they helped a little. I did sleep a lil better slept for longer periods in between waking up. I find my self feeling trapped in my own body. I have a lot of anxiety. Going to try to be a lil more active today maybe it will help with the anxiety. Thought I'd mention my heart fells like its beating weird Is this normal?
    hmm... there was someone that posted something about that. How lopermide can have a effect to the heart of you take it very long term. >> be careful. It's up to you if you want to try it again in a slightly higher dose or lower to be on the safe side. If you do try it again, see if you have the same side effect. If you do, highly recommend you to NOT take it again in high dose. Sleeping better is one of of the benefits from lopermide. When i was on it i was getting 8 hours of sleep consistently. I was dosing very high. I once took 100mg, that's considered a mega dose. 5 hours later i was 100% myself. I was amazed how well it worked. Then dropped it to 72.then to 48 and finally 36mg. Now this time around im going lower that 28 since that works as good as the higher dosages. If i take less than 20mg, it has no effect. That's just the way i am.

How much mg did you take?

I took 36 mg. witch I thought was a higher dose, someone mentioned the dose would depend on my usage I was using around 120-140 of oxy daily

I took 36 mg. witch I thought was a higher dose, someone mentioned the dose would depend on my usage I was using around 120-140 of oxy daily
    That's actually not a bad dose. When i was on higher hydro, i wouldn't take less than 40mg. You were on very high oxy. 36 might have been almost there. You can try 36mg again and see the results on the heart anomaly. If it was a fluke on the first dosage, i would go 48mg. But remember, don't use it long term . I tried using for a max of 4 days at high way above 40mg for 3 days days then another 3 days on way lower dosages . It worked wonders. What ever the case, you are on the right path. Key is to get off the opiates. Keep doing what you are doing bit don't take no more opiates! Not even one. It resets the while damn thing! Lol
    Futurem likes this.

Day 5..... I'm a lil disappointed that I don't feel better. Stomach not so bad, but geese! I feel so sad, I still feel in a zombie state. I finally ate a meal last night. I'm gonna just try to stop laying around and keep my mind busy. I've slept a lot of and on these past days so I feel like I've missed out on life, my kids life. Starting to feel the guilt.

Day 5..... I'm a lil disappointed that I don't feel better. Stomach not so bad, but geese! I feel so sad, I still feel in a zombie state. I finally ate a meal last night. I'm gonna just try to stop laying around and keep my mind busy. I've slept a lot of and on these past days so I feel like I've I missed out on life, my kids life. Starting to feel the guilt.
    Very normal. You are imbalanced in the mind. It will regulate itself. You will be very emotional and will have lots of guilt. Day 5 is very good. Get to get to 1 week. After that you might get lucky and start feeling a little normal. I suffered at the first week.you have to remember. .. time is the only cure. Rhodesy still had a hard time all the way to day 7 or 8. But he posted he is doing better. Personally for me day 6 was a slightly better day. But then, to day 10 i was very erratic. I had lots of ups and downs. I really stabilized on day 12 and had my first real good day on day 14. So just don't give up. .. keep the kids in mind. I guarantee you will get better once you hit day 10. So you are half way! Let the torture and pain got you hard so if becomes a deterrent and stay clean. Remember. . Getting back on the pills will only make life happy for a short time and you will have to do this while hellish pricess all over again. You can loose your mind if you keep the cycle going. I suffered for a while year of running out 1 week early on the meds. It was a monthly withdrawal thing for me. It took a toll on me. My eyes for dark circle, i lost almost 25 lbs. I was grumpy. Started to think of life not worth living. Pretty awful. 12 months of that just made me sick. I'm happy at my current 16 days clean. It's been a real challenge. But i can say I'm out of the woods. Craving are small now. I've gained 12lbs. My eyes are losing the dark circles. I'm getting small bust of endorphin. I'm telling you. . When you reach this stage, you will be so happy you sick through it. And no more freking doctor visits ! No more spending money on these. I'm finally becoming social again. I feel more comfortable taking to anyone. Being a introvert , im not so isolated as much. I'm telling you. .. hold on longer . U will be laughing how you suffered later and not see it as a threat no more . That's where i am right now. I use my daughter as my will power and is has helped. Keep going.

Hey sweetbecky! Good to hear from you. Yes, expect week 2 to be a emotional roller-coaster ! Just keep in mind that it is temporary . No such thing as "ill feel this doomy for the test of my life!". It will pass like the body issues. Its a mental struggle really. It's logical, our dopamine endorphin manufacturing are barely pumping out any. So we will be so down here and there. Eventually it does level out. I'm on day 17 and im about 80% there in the mind. Its nice not to be suffering as much like the last 2 weeks! Im so thankful for that! Lol. If you ate taking the liquid fir>loperamide, careful. .. i don't know what else is inside the liquid. I just buy the tiny pills. Even if it was safe to drink the luquid med fir it, you would have to drink the whole bottle to get at least 28mg! If you head over to target or walmart, grab the generic box that says [lopermide anti diahrrea ]. Its 2mg per pill. So i gobbled up 14 pills at once. It was very very effective. Avoid all rx like benzo or valium and the rest of the gang. Those are as bad. Clonidine us normally rx for wd. But i have no experience with it. I do know it does not get you high or hooked. So maybe it's good?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-06-2018 at 05:06 AM.

Day 7! I'm starting to feel better physically. Mentally and emotionally not so well. Lots of anxiety and guilt. Still very low on energy. Tried to keep my self busy this weekend, and it helped a little. I never really realized what a routine popping pills was for me. I'm gonna have to reprogram the way I have been doing things. I only think about being high when I'm alone. So gonna have to fill my time wisely. Yesterday was a hard day. I almost gave in a couple of times, went and bought the kids a swimming pool instead. Hmmm it's shameful to see the amount of $ that's been spent. Anyways I'm broke for now and that helps. Thanks for the support.

Hehe. Ok, on the loperamide issue. .. i think everyone gets effected differently by the tabs or the liquid. I just prefer the tabs so i don't down a whole bottle. Hehe. And for me it worked incredibly. Just don't take it long term. 38 isn't old my dear, that's rather young in today's standard. That is why it's very important to get off all meds in this category. Kills your mind. Memory gets zapped. That can't can't good. Rewires the way you think. That is pretty scary! It's pretty much in the herooooine category, synthetic version of it. When i found that out after educating myself years ago, i was shocked to realize i was an inch away from being herrrooin junkie. Pretty scary stuff. Get clean and try otc meds for pain control. Not worth the later life stage symptons. Some claim it leads to Parkinson desease.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-06-2018 at 05:06 AM.

Day 7! I'm starting to feel better physically. Mentally and emotionally not so well. Lots of anxiety and guilt. Still very low on energy. Tried to keep my self busy this weekend, and it helped a little. I never really realized what a routine popping pills was for me. I'm gonna have to reprogram the way I have been doing things. I only think about being high when I'm alone. So gonna have to fill my time wisely. Yesterday was a hard day. I almost gave in a couple of times, went and bought the kids a swimming pool instead. Hmmm it's shameful to see the amount of $ that's been spent. Anyways I'm broke for now and that helps. Thanks for the support.
    wow! Day seven! One week! Keep going! You are entering the hardest phase imo. Where the body aches subsid and the mental hell begins.lol. just keep telling yourself that it is temporary . You are almost side be side with the symptoms from my buddy Rhodesy on another thread. He had a hell ofca time on 7 8 9 day. But now he is on 12 i believe and he finally saw the light. He has had that elusive short burst of contempt. Keep holding on, very critical. Kids are counting on you.

Day 9. I'm feeling good, for the most part. Have had tons of anxiety tho. Thought about going down to the store and buying a lil bit of pot, however I decided not to, thought it best to do this 100% on my own, don't need any more vices! I had to refrain fro drinking any alcohol at my cousins graduation for the same reason. Why is it now I'm just in the mood to get tanked? I've never been that person!? I look around at this awesome life I have and can't see what I'm trying to hide from, or what's just so bad that I have to be jacked up to make it through. I guess I've been really selfish. Wondering if I should go see an addiction specialist? Is that too extreme? Or is they way I'm feeling part of this process? All input appreciated thanks!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast