WDing from Subs and so scared (day 16)
    MashaMasha is offline Junior Member

Default WDing from Subs and so scared (day 16)

I've been doing this for 16 days! I jumped from about 4-6mg (too late to talk about tapering now)... When will it get better? Please I need a light at the end of the tunnel and I need some encouragement. Can't believe I made it this far.

Also, I bought tests and check my urine daily, it's still in there... Is that normal???

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Hi Masha,

I'm glad that you're hanging in there. I know this can't be easy for you. I'm not at all surprised that you are still testing positive for the subs. THAT'S how long the half life is. It won't be long though and then you'll begin to improve. To get a better idea, find William's thread. He jumped from 16 mg/day after using sub for 30 months (I think). Maybe you can correlate a timeline from his experience.

Everything else OK. Is your son back with you or still with your Mom?

Peace,

Cat

Ming23 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MashaMasha View Post
    I've been doing this for 16 days! I jumped from about 4-6mg (too late to talk about tapering now)... When will it get better? Please I need a light at the end of the tunnel and I need some encouragement. Can't believe I made it this far.

Also, I bought tests and check my urine daily, it's still in there... Is that normal???
    Hey Masha
    There's still subs in your body after 16 days since you jumped from a high dose. Even jumping from a low dose subs are still in you. But there's more of it when the dose is higher. The half-life can be up to 72 hours just on a single dose therefore it could conceivably take 6 days for a single dose to pass through.
    How long were you taking the 4-6mgs?
    Each body springs back at a diff rate. Drink a lot of water to help flush out the sub.
    It will get better. I jumped Dec 27 and it's taken a while to feel normal again.
    You're doing the right thing. Have faith!
    Stay strong for the child (when the mind says otherwise)!
    You're doing ok. Proud of you.
    Post when u can. It helps.