When do withdrawal symptoms start
    Noclue4 is offline New Member

Default When do withdrawal symptoms start

Can anyone please tell me roughly when withdrawal might start for someone that’s taken 63 x 2mg diazepam tablets over a 10 week period. Doctor won’t give any more so can’t taper. Also I have an extreme phobia of gagging/retching therefore vomiting, which is why I needed up on the diazepam in the first place. Doctors did not warn me about addiction or withdrawal. Any advice

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noclue4 View Post
    Can anyone please tell me roughly when withdrawal might start for someone that’s taken 63 x 2mg diazepam tablets over a 10 week period. Doctor won’t give any more so can’t taper. Also I have an extreme phobia of gagging/retching therefore vomiting, which is why I needed up on the diazepam in the first place. Doctors did not warn me about addiction or withdrawal. Any advice
    Noclue, please just stick to the one thread that you have already started. Having multiple threads will only confuse other members! If you have any new questions or concerns you can ask those on your original thread, all other members will still see those new questions and they will reply if they are able to offer any help, advice and/or support? Here's a link to your original thread - https://forum.drugs.com/prescription...pam-75052.html

Like I said in your other thread, if you haven't experienced any symptoms as of yet then you probably won't but if you do, the symptoms should be pretty mild and not last very long? There is no way to accurately answer your question because everybody is different? Try not to worry, you'll be fine with this particular issue regarding the Valium! Any other questions or concerns please ask them on your original thread! Take care... God bless us all!