Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Catrina
Will 5mg adderall be out of system of 4th day?
    KMK1303 is offline Junior Member

Default Will 5mg adderall be out of system of 4th day?

Took a 5mg adderall on Saturday morning
    (Been 3 days) 4th day including tomorrow.
    Have a urine test tomorrow in the morning. Will it show in my test. Dont taken it frequently prior to Saturday the last time I took a dose would have been 3 weeks ago & would have been 5mg or 2.5 mg

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by KMK1303 View Post
    Took a 5mg adderall on Saturday morning
    (Been 3 days) 4th day including tomorrow.
    Have a urine test tomorrow in the morning. Will it show in my test. Dont taken it frequently prior to Saturday the last time I took a dose would have been 3 weeks ago & would have been 5mg or 2.5 mg
    I looked it up because I'm not familiar with Adderall except to know what it is. The half life is 10 hours. The half life of a short acting opiate is about 4 hours. For me, it used to take 3 or 4 days to get a negative result for the opiate. Maybe someone else can give you a definitive answer but based on the above, it seems to me that it will likely still show up after 3 or 4 days. Sorry. Do you have a script for them? If you do, bring the bottle with you and you'll be OK. If you don't, please stop getting and taking them before you have another issue to deal with.

I have to say this even though you didn't ask. I have read your other thread and know that you're struggling with a lot of stuff right now and trying to get off pain pills. I understand that you probably took that Addi trying to get a bit of energy but it's not a good idea. The only way to get your brain to fire up again is to allow it the time it needs. If you continue to take these kinds of things you are holding yourself back and not doing yourself any favors. Getting clean means just that--no addictive substance. We are addicts so abusing anything that can be abused will always be our tendency. Just please be careful with what you are using to treat your symptoms. The only way to the other side is to walk through this. There just aren't any shortcuts.

Peace,

Cat

PS It's best to stay on one thread so that it's easier for the rest of us to follow you and easier for you to find responses. Your story is on the other thread so continue to post there and let this one go. )
    Randy35 and DravenDomnq like this.