Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes
Is this withdrawals?? Please help!!!
    Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky71 View Post
    Well, looks like I did something wrong? I'm gonna have to find out why my last two posts were deleted? I'll get back to you soon, I'm gonna read through the rules on posting again?
    Seems that posting links to external websites other then drugs.com is not prohibited! So I would definitely do some research about wellbutrin for opiate withdrawals? I'm not so sure it helps? Check into it if you haven't already? Take care... God bless us all!

Strugglingmom is offline New Member

That's weird - TY! I think I slept all of two hours last night....this insomnia (took trazadone at 10pm and finally 0.5mg of xanax at 4am) is brutal. It's gonna be a loooooong day

Be strong! I'm rooting for you! God bless us all!

Just a quick update - we had an awesome day together as a family with some friends. It's crazy how happy and ok I can feel without drugs in my life. I always thought I was a better mom/wife/friend on pills bc I had more energy and was so happy. But I'm discovering and remembering that that is exactly how I was BEFORE drugs. My husband has been doing great too - I don't know how he doesn't get withdrawal symptoms like I did but I truly believe he isn't using anything (I have control of all of our $$ right now so someone would have to be just giving him stuff which I doubt). I called my psychiatrist today to talk @ the horrible insomnia which I think is from the Wellbutrin but I missed her call back bc I was bathing the boys. I'm gonna try melatonin tonight and pray for more than a few hours of sleep. Today is one week sub free for me and about 9 days oxy free!!!
    silverlining1 likes this.

Good job! Keep it going, you got this! A saying I've seen a few times in the forums "One pill is too many and a 1000 pills is never enough" think about it? I wish you continued success. God bless us all?

Need support!!! Someone please be around. Husband just came home in the middle of his shift asking for the debit card to go meet someone to score pills. I held my ground, refused, hid my wallet, and told him if that's what he wants to do....fine it's his choice but me and the kids won't be here when he gets home. He got so angry, yelling he can't leave the dude who is "hooking him up" hanging....saying "it's just one day to have fun and party." I am so proud of myself for standing my ground and saying no. He stormed out without any money or means to get $$$. I yelled at him for getting me into drugs in the first place and cried a lot and all he did was storm out. I am so commited this time and if he is not ready I am just going to have to leave. I'm devastated right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12