Withdrawel ease?
    jillybean59226 is offline New Member

Default Withdrawel ease?

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried the Withdrawel ease supplement that has an advertisement here? Or perhaps the one created for Methadone? Nutridone, I believe it is called.

I am tapering off Methadone and want to start taking some supplements that I know will be great for my mind and body. I will definitly start when I am comepletely off. But, I would really like to start on some now, however there is such a stigma on taking anything with Methadone and it supposedly reacts badly with almost everything so Im always scared to take anything.

That combined with the latest uproar about alot of natural remedies, essential oils, supplements, etc. being dangerous, it has me very hesitant to take anything.

jdn2944 is offline New Member

I don't know about the withdrAwl ease. Vitadone is a methadone vitamin. I too am quitting methadone. I quit CT 12 days ago, from 80mg a day. Stupid I know. But I had been wanting to quit and I got a virus and was bed ridden for 3 days... Therefore it started the process. Figure alreDy went 3 days without it. Might as well keep going.... If you find out anything about what will ease symptoms please let me know. Especially w RLS and energy.

fedupmommieof3 is offline New Member

Default thomas recipe

Quote Originally Posted by jillybean59226 View Post
    Out of curiosity, has anyone tried the Withdrawel ease supplement that has an advertisement here? Or perhaps the one created for Methadone? Nutridone, I believe it is called.

I am tapering off Methadone and want to start taking some supplements that I know will be great for my mind and body. I will definitly start when I am comepletely off. But, I would really like to start on some now, however there is such a stigma on taking anything with Methadone and it supposedly reacts badly with almost everything so Im always scared to take anything.

That combined with the latest uproar about alot of natural remedies, essential oils, supplements, etc. being dangerous, it has me very hesitant to take anything.
    [QUOTE=jdn2944;475483]I don't know about the withdrAwl ease. Vitadone is a methadone vitamin. I too am quitting methadone. I quit CT 12 days ago, from 80mg a day. Stupid I know. But I had been wanting to quit and I got a virus and was bed ridden for 3 days... Therefore it started the process. Figure alreDy went 3 days without it. Might as well keep going.... If you find out anything about what will ease symptoms please let me know. Especially w RLS and energy.

Hi and congrats on taking the next step in your sobrity as you know it's not an easy step but it can be done. I am new on posting here so I hope that iI am doing it correctly.
    There is a recipe called the Thomas recipe that people have had success with it does take some planing to get everything but I have real life friends that it has worked for. You may already know that this but you can also ask you Dr. For clonadine it is a blood pressure med they use a lot in withdrawl. You can also Google comfort medication to use during g withdrawal. I hope this helps I know it's not what you asked. Good luck healing strength vibes went your way good luck.

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

Hi there
    I used withdrawal ease when i was getting off methadone
    it has a daytime dose
    and night time dose for sleep

to me it realy helped
    it has alot of good thimgs in it

it is about 60.00 a month
    but i believe it is money back guarantee

nothing to loose

clonidine really helps
    it is easy to get
    because it is non addicting and a blood pressure med
    that has been used for years for opiate withdrawals
    it can make you tired so you really only need a little

yes check out the thomas receipe on here
    it is agood idea to get on supplements when getting off of methadone
    because methadone prevents so many of the vitamins and nutrients from being absorbed

you are doing great ..

it will pass and this will soon be a memory

take care
    Bette