Working while withdrawing
    Briguy1 is offline New Member

Default Working while withdrawing

I've been three days off suboxen free tapering from 4 milligrams felt like hell for the first week while tapering had to work labor work an it absolutely sucks don't know how I get through it but I do now its my 3 rd day off subs and the first two days were absolutely he'll stomach in knots back killing me and now. At night my legs go crazy went for a walk a 2 in the morning last night my question is its my thrid day feel a little better cut my grass this morning and tired as hell now I have to work tommorow and jut wanna know if I'm gonna get worse I did a two week taper and went through t pretty bad then. I'm forcing myself to do things an sitting with my family on this rainy day playing board games really helps does anyone think ill get worse

Doublelife is offline New Member

If you felt a little better today you will feel better than that tomorrow. Every day should be a bit better until you feel normal again. Today would've been the day when the half life if your subs ran out so if you felt better you should be ok. Great job getting off them, it's not easy. The worst is over.

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Briguy1 View Post
    I've been three days off suboxen free tapering from 4 milligrams felt like hell for the first week while tapering had to work labor work an it absolutely sucks don't know how I get through it but I do now its my 3 rd day off subs and the first two days were absolutely he'll stomach in knots back killing me and now. At night my legs go crazy went for a walk a 2 in the morning last night my question is its my thrid day feel a little better cut my grass this morning and tired as hell now I have to work tommorow and jut wanna know if I'm gonna get worse I did a two week taper and went through t pretty bad then. I'm forcing myself to do things an sitting with my family on this rainy day playing board games really helps does anyone think ill get worse
    Bright guy did you jump at 4 mg? Or did you taper lower? If you jumped at 4 mg then you jumped to high and it will probably really hit you hard the next day or 2 when the half lifes start leaving your system. Maybe you weaned down further but I cant tell from your post

Alex

Briguy1 is offline New Member

Default Tapered myself

I tapered myself down to slivers then Little peices for only two weeks though . I'm on day 11 of nothing and to tell you the truth I feel pretty good I know the worst is over work is better and my back doesn't feel like someone is beating me still tired and legs bother me little crazy in the head but nothing I can't handle thanks for replying have you been on suboxen at a point in your life?