Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
Results 1,951 to 1,954 of 1954
Like Tree2581Likes
Couple quick questions hoping experts can answer
    Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky71 View Post
    UncleLeo, you need to be logged off before you can see what Che is referring to! If you log out of your account then come back to this post you would then click on my name which is on the top of this post. After doing that you would then click on the "about me" page? You can do the same thing with Lvg nghtmare, just be logged out first, click on her name on the top of one of her posts then click on her "about me" page? Give it a shot, you'll figure it out if you do it right? Then you'll see what Che was talking about? Hope to hear from you soon? God bless us all!
    I see Lvg just posted to you as well, follow my instructions and you'll see what she means? Remember to log off first or you can't see the "about me" page information? Take care... God bless us all!
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by UncleLeo View Post
    Chief! Thanks for cruising by... not sure I followed but you always speak in code

Haven't updated the old thread much lately...not sure what that's about.

But I have been having some...not cravings per se - but I guess thoughts of relapsing? Like of "life is so damn f'd, I give up" type thoughts lately. Which I guess relapse idea is better than all the suicidal thoughts I was having for a really long time. Those were pretty dark...

Gonna try to take a mental health day today I think and try to go easy on myself. Been feeling pretty lousy and beating myself up and losing motivation. Hope everyone else is doing better.
    Hey there well I'm pretty sure this is just all normal Leo. The beating yourself up part anyhow we as Addicts are great at self-loathing never feeling good enough never doing enough low self worth blame shame guilt ughh just awful... They told me I need to change my thinking me to my friend I try and when I say try we need to put action to it... That's so easy to type it out but follow it up with action sometimes I struggle still... So now the hard part for me because I truly care about you and for several years skirted around the s word in fear of saying the wrong thing to you and you especially my dear friend you have been here for me from the day I signed onto this forum I'm so grateful for you... Relapse or Suicide both of those thoughts sound pretty dark to me... Play that tape all the way through... What are you doing differently when you start to feel lousy and have no motivation?? Stop beating yourself up you are not a victim... You are worth it You are special You are loved... I love you UncleLeo... You can do this We can do this...
    UncleLeo likes this.

UncleLeo is offline Advanced Member

Yep we got it!! Hah. Happy Saturday peeps... to all the already "recovered" and all those working into their recovery, enjoy your Saturday.

I've slowly come to terms with what recovery means for me...and it's not really what I thought it would be. This will probably sound stupidly obvious to most people, but it somehow wasn't to me - the taper really never ends. There is no there there. No pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And that's ok. Acceptance.

So where ever you find yourself on your own personal journey when you read this - enjoy this weekend as it is. Be kind to yourself. Take as many good and long screen breaks as you're able. Find some nature or connection to humans or animals or even plants...it will all help with the healing and enjoyment of the journey...

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

I know right Judy....
    UncleLeo that post was absolutely amazing....
    Ahhh Acceptance... Love it.... Live it....
    There's the Hope.... Ty....

~we can and do recover we are never cured...
    davepeerson and UncleLeo like this.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566