Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree111Likes
Day 1...here we go!
    bg1007 is offline Member

Thanks guys i haven't posted to anyone's threads the last several days because I was having some phone issues it was showing the site all weird but I figured out how to get it back to the normal "full site".. So I'm a little behind on everyone's progress at the moment but will catch up soon day 45 here so another 15 days until the 2 month mark!! So exciting. My boyfriend told me it's like "I'm coming back" which was great to hear and my mom said she hears such a light tone and sense of peace in my voice that she hasn't heard in years and my supervisor said it's so nice to see me smile! Hearing things like this is amazing to know people are noticing this positive change in me

BG You literally just made my day!
    Congrats to you!!!
    You really are amazing...so happy things are getting better everyday.
    Its crazy what a little pill can do to us, changes our thinking and personalities.... 45 day!!!!
    So happy for you!
    Michele
    bg1007 likes this.

Oh and i missed that i forgot your birthday!
    Happy Birthday to you!!!
    Mine was yesterday....no wonder why i like you so much
    I like to milk my birthday for a couple of days..but hope you had the best birthday and may all your dreams come true!

bg1007 is offline Member

Happy birthday to you too!!!! How exciting libras rock lol

MrJones is offline Member

bg, just read through your thread. you're awesome. Thanks for sharing. I'll start skipping day on Saturday, and hopefully jump completely soon thereafter. It was really great reading your story, and makes the light at the end of that tunnel just a little bit brighter. Thank you.
    Iwantoff2013 and bg1007 like this.

bg1007 is offline Member

Glad to hear my story could help even just one person makes it all worth it Sorry I didnt' respond sooner my computer didn't show me that I had a new post Better late than never though right! I'm excited to reach my 2 month mark on 10/25! I hope that this goes smooth for you and I'm sure it will. Just stay strong and focused and having a complete desire to do whatever it takes is what we need to be successful, it worked for me. I will go read your story. Thanks for the kind words it really is great to hear!

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by bg1007 View Post
    Glad to hear my story could help even just one person makes it all worth it Sorry I didnt' respond sooner my computer didn't show me that I had a new post Better late than never though right! I'm excited to reach my 2 month mark on 10/25! I hope that this goes smooth for you and I'm sure it will. Just stay strong and focused and having a complete desire to do whatever it takes is what we need to be successful, it worked for me. I will go read your story. Thanks for the kind words it really is great to hear!
    Hey there How have you been? Sounds like all is well. My 2-month mark is coming up too ...on 10/21! Can't believe it. Yay for us!

Hope you stick around so others can see this can be done! Have a good weekend.

Kat
    bg1007 likes this.

MrJones is offline Member

Absolutely! I'm from VA, so I'll quote Patrick Henry today..."I know not what course others may take, but as for me and my family, give me liberty or give me death."

bg1007 is offline Member

Hey kat! Congrats on almost reaching 2 months also!! Woo hoo! I am doing good enjoying some relaxation this weekend which is nice! Next weekend I have to travel back home for my brothers wedding shower so I won't be relaxing much next weekend. I am down to 1/4 of my paxil now which is exciting too because my goal of being off subs and paxil by 2015 is so close!! I'm so proud of myself and look forward to things just continuing to get better and better! Are you still working out a lot?
    Iwanttobeclean likes this.

bg1007 is offline Member

I reached my 2 month mark on Saturday and that was exciting for me, I was back home for my brothers wedding shower so I was busy and with family which was nice but I'm definitely exhausted and can't wait for it to be Friday so i can relax this weekend!! Hope all is going well for everyone here and thanks for being along on this crazy journey!

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Hey kat! Congrats on almost reaching 2 months also!! Woo hoo! I am doing good enjoying some relaxation this weekend which is nice! Next weekend I have to travel back home for my brothers wedding shower so I won't be relaxing much next weekend. I am down to 1/4 of my paxil now which is exciting too because my goal of being off subs and paxil by 2015 is so close!! I'm so proud of myself and look forward to things just continuing to get better and better! Are you still working out a lot?
    Hey there. I don't know how I missed this post, sorry. Sounds like you're doing well! I'm really happy for you. Yeah, I exercise almost daily. Mostly walking, sit ups, yoga and Zumba. Love Zumba!

Good job on tapering the Paxil. I want to taper off Zoloft, but my primary care doctor thinks I should wait a while considering I've only been clean for 2 months.

Talk to you soon.
    Kat
    Iwanttobeclean likes this.

Congrats!!!
    So happy for you...we have come such a long way its a dream come true for all of us!
    We finally have our life back!
    Enjoy it!
    ttyl

silverlining1 is offline Senior Member

Awesome job, Bg. Gosh, I remember when it took all you had to read a book.....lol.....now you are traipsing around the country attending weddings!!!!

And also a big shout out to Kat, and Iwanttobeclean! You guys are all success stories.
    bg1007 likes this.

bg1007 is offline Member

Thanks Silverlining, for some reason I didn't see your response until now! I haven't been on the site as much lately, but things are still going well! 2 1/2 months now and it's exciting! Feels like way longer than 2 1/2 months though...lol. I worried so much that i would crave suboxone and miss it once getting off but that was far from true, I don't want subs at all! There have been a few days where I get random urges an desires to just be high but I just let the craving pass and continue with my day! I remember when it took everything I had to read a book too! Now I'm on my 5th book since getting off subs After 10 years of not reading I am enjoying reading so much again! Kat and Iwanttobeclean, I hope all is well with you guys!!! May we and everyone else have a wonderful holiday season free and clear of suboxone and other drugs!! ♥

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345