Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree137Likes
Do i need to go through this process again?

Hey Im doing well just trying to get used to this sober free life.
    I still got ringing in my ears which is a major pain and loses my focus at times.
    Other than that i'm doing really well, i'm loving that i don't need to dose all day to feel like a person.
    This was the best thing i could have ever done!
    thanks for checking in...ttyl

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Nice to have you check in, Michele. Sorry to hear you still have that ringing in the ears going on. Maybe it's time to see the doctor about it? Could be something else going on that needs attention?

"Getting use to this sober free life" - not a bad problem to have huih? Lol. I know exactly what you mean though. My emotions all of a sudden were there and had me a bit confused. My thoughts were/are so clear and the world seems to be brighter. Ahhh - and not having to dose each day to get moving. That to me is the best part of this.

I've won over a few friends that I was close with in the past, but my family is another thing. The friends have definitely noticed the "change" in me, and basically forgiven me for any wrong doing and grief I put them through. But the family members aren't quite sure what to think. Most are still distant, and keeping me at arms length away. Guess they may never fully trust me again, and I completely understand why. But it REALLY hurts ya know and I think I may be trying too hard at times to win them over. All I can do is be myself and let the rest take care of itself. I can only control ME right?

Hoping the BEST for you Michele. Keep adding up those clean days. Have a great day!

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

It's great to see a post from you! So glad you're doing well. I agree with Randy - go see your doctor about the ringing in the ears. It could be totally unrelated, ya never know.

Have a good day, my friend!
    Kat
    Iwanttobeclean likes this.

bg1007 is offline Member

Hey there! I just wanted to check in and see how things were going for you? I hope all is well and that your ear is getting better!!

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Hey girl!

Hope all is well with you lately. Hope to see a post from you soon. We miss ya!

Hugs,
    Kat

Hey all thanks so much for checking in on me....I am doing really well!
    My ears and the the blurry vision is mostly gone, i am sure it had to do with the detox of all the drugs i was taking for so long.
    Things are getting easier to do and enjoying life is getting easier.
    Hope bg1007 your doing well and work is getting easier for you!
    Kat how's everything? i haven't been around much lately was getting ready for the Jewish New year....thanks for checking in!
    Michele
    bg1007, Randy35 and alexnt like this.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Hey Michele - Awesome post and so happy you are doing do well. Isn't it amazing how a few days can make such a difference in how the symptoms disappear? At the time we think it's never gonna pass, but it does. Wiah we could make everyone believe that.

Thanks for updating and I hope you continue adding up those clean days. The BEAST is ALWAYS lurking so be aware of that and never let your guard down. I'm taking that same advice too! Lol. Have a great day!!!
    Iwanttobeclean and alexnt like this.

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

Hi Kat,
    I haven't heard from my friend . Who wanted to do this?
    So sad cuz time FLIES by,
    Thank you for your help.
    I posted to you on my thread.
    It is easier to take the sub with my other daily meds and vitamins!
    Take it and forget it! I love that ..
    How are feeling? I know you are getting clearer everyday . How cool is that?
    Take care,
    Iluv2/ Bet

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678