Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes
Down to 1mg, ready to be off looking for tips/support
    auburn girl is offline Member

Gettin: I only just read about that. About the Benedryl. Tonight I will try the 2 melatonin and sleepy time tea. I was just checking out the vitamins at the grocery store today and noticed a melatonin and l- thymine (sp? My phone auto corrected me, can't remember the exact name) combo. I remembered reading about it here. I'm going to check out GNC soon.

Kat: Ok. I'm just gonna bite the bullet and crush it tomorrow depending on my sleep tonight and how I feel. I need to print out the instructions to have in the morning, LOL. It's been 4 days at .5 and I'm ok. A few hot flashes but it's not bad.
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Ok the melatonin didn't work. I've been awake awhile now. Have I mentioned I really, really hate not sleeping? So my question is, is this "stable"? I'm fine during the day. It's the nights that suck. I was going to drop to .325 tomorrow but I wonder if I should wait a few more days. Sorry, these are just the thoughts and ramblings I'm having at 4:30 in the am. Gonna TRY to rest before I have to get up for work.

jayryan is offline Member

Hey ther auburn girl..just dropping by to see how you doing...
    you and me both on .5 now correct...its hard right! Well at night like you said...
    i too have the sleep issues at this low dose...for instance been waking up at four am and not being able to go back to sleep

is this stable? Should you drop to .375 forgive me if i got the dose wrong

Personally I've been toying with the idea of dropping to about that dose too....like you i feel ok in the day for the most part

emotions a bit overwelming but not dope sick ya know....
    ill be following your thread intently since you are closest to me as far as taper

i don't reely have any advice or suggestions (wish i did) and await others to chime in...all i can say is you can do it! Just hang in ther...ya know.....
    i wish i had more to say um sharks fan suggested to me that at night to get a cup of tea and read a good book as this will help your body get sleepy naturally cause tv and computers are counterproductive.....
    that's a hard one for me cause I'm addicted to the internet and tv as well ....lol

anyways....i keep telling myself this isn't so bad ..we can do this...YOU can do it...hang in ther...jay

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by auburn girl View Post
    Ok the melatonin didn't work. I've been awake awhile now. Have I mentioned I really, really hate not sleeping? So my question is, is this "stable"? I'm fine during the day. It's the nights that suck. I was going to drop to .325 tomorrow but I wonder if I should wait a few more days. Sorry, these are just the thoughts and ramblings I'm having at 4:30 in the am. Gonna TRY to rest before I have to get up for work.
    Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well. I'm kinda surprised the 2 melatonin didn't work. As annoying as it is, keep trying different things: Valerian, hot bath/shower right before bed, Sleepy Time tea made strong, etc. Hopefully you'll find something that works. Sometimes at the lower doses sleep gets a bit tough. It's only temporary.

Were you able to get back to sleep after you woke at 4:30?
    Kat

Hey! I wanted to tell you what really helped me towards the end. my husband suggested it and it was genius really. Switching to dosing at night. If your having trouble sleeping. No matter what if your dosing every 24 hours your making progress. You will have to double dose one day for it to happen (taking the dose again at night) But the next day just go right back to the reg dose you were on, only at night. I looked it up (because I was thinking well hmmm that helped me so I wonder if anyone else did that) I saw many people did as well successfully weaning.

So if your at .5, tonight take the .5 again. Then the next 4-5 days feel it out) take the .5 again only at night before dropping your next 25%. Really watch your calculations also at this point. With the nighttime dosing, I had to do that but didnt think to try until I was at .125. I slept fine after that and havent had trouble sleeping since and this is day 6 off. Everyone else that tried that I read had less problems with sleep.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-15-2014 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jayryan View Post
    Hey ther auburn girl..just dropping by to see how you doing...
    you and me both on .5 now correct...its hard right! Well at night like you said...
    i too have the sleep issues at this low dose...for instance been waking up at four am and not being able to go back to sleep

is this stable? Should you drop to .375 forgive me if i got the dose wrong

Personally I've been toying with the idea of dropping to about that dose too....like you i feel ok in the day for the most part

emotions a bit overwelming but not dope sick ya know....
    ill be following your thread intently since you are closest to me as far as taper

i don't reely have any advice or suggestions (wish i did) and await others to chime in...all i can say is you can do it! Just hang in ther...ya know.....
    i wish i had more to say um sharks fan suggested to me that at night to get a cup of tea and read a good book as this will help your body get sleepy naturally cause tv and computers are counterproductive.....
    that's a hard one for me cause I'm addicted to the internet and tv as well ....lol

anyways....i keep telling myself this isn't so bad ..we can do this...YOU can do it...hang in ther...jay
    Hi Jay. Yep, I'm at .5 for the 5th day. We are in the same spot. I think I'm getting a little impatient and just want to do this. I was ready to drop today but after only getting 1 night of ok sleep during this entire drop I think I may give it a few more days. So you're doing ok? I read some of your thread. How is your sleep other than the up at 4am? I'm up at 1, 2, 3, 4...lol. Man, last night wasn't fun. Anyway, it seems like you're doing really well. Yeah, some things suck but we aren't dope sick, like you said. It's bearable. Hey, it could be far worse. Any idea when you plan to drop again, and are you going to the .325?

Thanks for dropping in and your support. I'm following you, too since we are at the .5 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantoff2013 View Post
    Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well. I'm kinda surprised the 2 melatonin didn't work. As annoying as it is, keep trying different things: Valerian, hot bath/shower right before bed, Sleepy Time tea made strong, etc. Hopefully you'll find something that works. Sometimes at the lower doses sleep gets a bit tough. It's only temporary.

Were you able to get back to sleep after you woke at 4:30?
    Kat
    Thank you, Kat. I keep telling myself that. Actually, I have some trazadone and took one Sunday night and it helped. I will do that again tonight. I just really don't want to have to take something like that every night. I know it's non-addictive or habit forming, but still.

That's funny you ask that. Actually I stayed up probably another hour reading through your thread. It's so long, I didn't make it the whole way through. It's so cool to read other people's stories and see how far they have come. There are lots of good reads and great people here. I just love how everyone helps each other out. I think I maybe put the phone away and dozed off for 15-30 min. before just saying screw it and getting up. It's so funny, I've never been a morning person, LOVE my sleep and hate my alarm clock. And now I'm up before the sun comes up getting ready for the day.

Btw how are you doing? Like I said, I didn't make it to the last page of your thread. I know we are also about right at the same dose. Do you sleep at night? I'm sorry if you've already told me this. It's hard to keep track here sometimes.

Thanks for all your help. I'll try the trazadone again tonight and just try not to make a habit of it. I knew this (insomnia) would come soon. I just have to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by GettinItOverWith View Post
    Hey! I wanted to tell you what really helped me towards the end. my husband suggested it and it was genius really. Switching to dosing at night. If your having trouble sleeping. No matter what if your dosing every 24 hours your making progress. You will have to double dose one day for it to happen (taking the dose again at night) But the next day just go right back to the reg dose you were on, only at night. I looked it up (because I was thinking well hmmm that helped me so I wonder if anyone else did that) I saw many people did as well successfully weaning.

So if your at .5, tonight take the .5 again. Then the next 4-5 days feel it out) take the .5 again only at night before dropping your next 25%. Really watch your calculations also at this point. With the nighttime dosing, I had to do that but didnt think to try until I was at .125. I slept fine after that and havent had trouble sleeping since and this is day 6 off. Everyone else that tried that I read had less problems with sleep.
    Hmmmm. What time did you take it at night? I am one of those weird people that have to take mine at the same time every morning. I wake up, get ready, and take it as I'm leaving out the door. I know it sounds weird, and I guess it's a habit thing. And I've seen other people like this. That have trouble moving the times. It's def something I need to think about trying. Did you have trouble switching times (mentally)?

I hope you are doing good with, what is it 5 or 6 days sub free? That's awesome. Also I wanted to echo Jay and say what a positive attitude you have. It really is amazing. And thanks for always stopping by with kind words and advice. I really appreciate it. And everyone else, too. If I haven't already thanked you.

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by auburn girl View Post
    Thank you, Kat. I keep telling myself that. Actually, I have some trazadone and took one Sunday night and it helped. I will do that again tonight. I just really don't want to have to take something like that every night. I know it's non-addictive or habit forming, but still.

That's funny you ask that. Actually I stayed up probably another hour reading through your thread. It's so long, I didn't make it the whole way through. It's so cool to read other people's stories and see how far they have come. There are lots of good reads and great people here. I just love how everyone helps each other out. I think I maybe put the phone away and dozed off for 15-30 min. before just saying screw it and getting up. It's so funny, I've never been a morning person, LOVE my sleep and hate my alarm clock. And now I'm up before the sun comes up getting ready for the day.

Btw how are you doing? Like I said, I didn't make it to the last page of your thread. I know we are also about right at the same dose. Do you sleep at night? I'm sorry if you've already told me this. It's hard to keep track here sometimes.

Thanks for all your help. I'll try the trazadone again tonight and just try not to make a habit of it. I knew this (insomnia) would come soon. I just have to deal with it.
    I'm doing good, thanks for asking. I'm at .75 mg. My biggest complaint is the sweats/chills and some anxiety here and there. I've read that subs actually CAUSES sweating, especially in women. Yuck! I take like 2-3 showers a day..lol. Other than that, I'm doing ok.

Sleeping has been ok for me. Melatonin puts me to sleep, but sometimes I have trouble staying asleep. Last night I woke up 3 times. It's pretty annoying. I can usually fall back asleep within 15 min unless I'm feeling anxious, in which case my mind races like crazy. I hate that. For me, anxiety seems way worse during the middle of the night than during the day. Despite waking up at night, I usually manage to get about 7 hours of sleep.

One thing that I love doing if I have time is listening to a CD of guided meditation before bed. It's so relaxing! You should try it.

Hopefully you'll sleep well tonight. I'm sure you're exhausted.
    Talk soon.
    Kat
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-15-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Yeah the first day or two it was tough in the mornings getting going, because like you said I was so used to my morning routine... but not as bad as not sleeping. I just tried to stay out of the house as much as possible the first two days or so until I got used to it. I guess its like pick your poison...The only positive I can say about switching it to nighttime is by the time it came to the skip days, before any w/d symptoms got strong when the time passed that I was supposed to dose, I was sleeping and didn't have time to think about it. Opposed to skipping a morning dose. So I just cuddled up to my husband and fell asleep as fast as I could. My theory with that is if you may eventually have problems sleeping, due to not dosing right before bed, it will be right towards the end of the taper skipping days. Instead of through the whole taper. So thats why I stuck with doing that. I'd rather not sleep for 3-4 days compared to the whole taper. I never had problems sleeping after that through the rest of the process. (knock on wood, since I'm only on day 6!) Your welcome too.. Your helping me just as much! Knowing if I give up, that will just leave you guys hanging as well..that helps me push through. So yeah day 6! Symptoms are starting to creep up I guess since everything is mostly out of my system. Still very mild for now. (and better stay that way lol)

Trazadone sounds familiar! What is that? Is that a muscle relaxer? I remember when I went ct from opiates one time it was so easy on me because I believe I had trazadone...if its a muscle relaxer. That name rings a bell. I wish I had some through this process I would never have worried about sleep! A few muscle relaxers in low doses just for sleep until you get through the worst of it, work wonders. I used them before. They not only knock you out, but stop the restless legs and relax your whole body. As long as you get your rest you can function enough to get through the rest of it.

Oh ok nm I googled trazadone. I was thinking of something else. I need to find my pharmacology book and I could tell you what muscle relaxer I used for sleep before. That was CT off 60 mg oxy....which was brutal during the day but at least I slept like a baby because of these couple muscle relaxers. I took half of one at night for 4-5 days. Then I was fine sleeping. Didn't have any sort of bad side effects either. Now I'm gonna look them up cause its bothering me I can't remember the name lol..

Flexeril! That was the name. Worked like a charm. Anyways...if anyone gets any cramps or restlessness even anxiety it helped with. It just puts you in a comfortable calm sleepy state. I would just get a few and make them last to get past the problems sleeping. I never had any issues with those they didn't do enough to make me want more just to get over withdrawals.

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Auburn besides the sleep issue it looks as if your taper is going along well. You typed .325 for your next drop and it should be .375 for a 25% reduction. I see where you were going to take trazadone again and that is what I would suggest you take especially since it worked the other night for you. Getting some decent sleep to me is really helpful at the end of a taper. trazadone is not a narcotic and it isn't habit forming and your really getting close to the finish line now so I would not be hesitant to take it. You are doing a great job and your drops have been going well for you and should continue to go well till you jump. If you were going to have any problems besides some minor symptoms I am pretty sure that they would have occurred once you went under 1 mg. you have made 2 drops now under 1 mg and going well. best wishes to you and will talk to you later.

Alex
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Hey just wanted to see how your day went before i crash for the nite

Um if you have trazadone i would try that....i think that's what alex took to help him sleep

me i have a few strategies....mainly supplements

Melatonin herbal chamomile tea and occasionally a half a otc sleeping pill

on back up i have phenibut clonidine nerotine and the dreaded benzos locked away in the safe
    last summer i jumped at 2mg and didn't sleep much for two weeks so this time I'm ready

the strange thing is i haven't been taking anything at night except half a otc sleeping pill maybe a few times ....the past week or so i fall asleep and stay asleep quick...just been getting up erlier and erlier and stay up late too... i would say a good nite is four hours...hey its better then zero ya know

Alex said your next drop would be .375 making it 25 percent... and that sounds legit too me

i also want to hurry up and just jump already...feel like I'm forcing myself to go slower....my next drop will be to .4 which is only 20 percent but I'm dropping to that thursday i would drop to .375 but can't picture in my head how to cut it up to make .376 but if i cut 2mg into five peices that would make each peice .4 so I'm gonna try. that

anyways i dunno what i would advise i guess if you think your ready then go for it and drop some but if you feel like you need to stay at your current dose then that's ok too

i agree with you a lot of this is mental and that's been what's hindering me but imma try to suk it up and drop cause in all honesty i don't feel the withdrawals are that bad ya know...the mornings suk but the rest of the day is fine..ya know

anyway ill stop by later tomorro to see how you feel and wat you decide... remeber I'm relying on alex and kat..rose and others too to help me with my taper and i tend to make mistakes....

just trust your body and people here who have more experience tapering

it helps knowing your not alone in this rite? I got your back...jay

Ps i forgot..valerian root...a lot of people suggest that to me...i have yet to try it...trying to get the strait up root and not capsules...i enjoy the process of making tea ya know...anyways sorry...was just brewin up my chamomile and thought of it! Good nite...jay

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I got some sleep last night. Yay! The trazadone works for me. I WAS exhausted. And getting b i t c h y with everyone. Alex- if you say it's ok to take every night, then I will. I trust your judgement. Will my body get immune to it to where I need more, though?? Just wondering.

Gettin: I have taken flexeril before. I don't have any acess to it now though. I'm so glad it's going well for you. You are so right, staying busy helps. And I am ALWAYS busy.

Kat: I sweat too, but it hasn't been that bad. I'm always paranoid checking my shirt pits for sweat marks (sorry, gross I know!) when I'm at work. Haha.

Alex- well if you say I'm ready, then I'm ready for the next drop. I thought I was, just was thinking abt the sleep issue. I'm actually surprised at how smooth this has been. I meant to type the .375. I got mixed up. I already took today's dose, so tomorrow I will do it. I'm gonna have to pull up Kats instructions on how to crush it to get that amount. I'm still nervous about that. Not that I'll lose it, but that I won't get it all under my tongue. I'm actually excited to go down more.

Jay- glad your hangin in!! It's not that bad, is it? And to think I was SOOO scared the whole time it would be aweful. So, I rely on the other advice too. Alex says I'm ready, so I'm gonna do it tomorrow. I'll let y'all know how it goes. I think I'll be ok.

Hope everyone has a good day. It has turned off COLD here. Last weekend it was 80s on the beach and this morning I woke up to 34 degree weather. Makes it hard to get outside and exercise.

I tried tagging you in a post on my thread. Guess it didnt post! Check it out when you get a chance! Tag your it!

Glad to here u got some sleep...it was oppisite for me...i actually had.problems last nite..so we traded lol...anyways ya I'm dropping tomorro too....i really don't think.its that bad....of course that may change in a day or two...dunno kinda feel like I'm ready as ill ever be...anyways ill check back to see how that goes for ya....glad to see the trazodone works for u...i would pick.some up but my medicine cabinet pretty stocked as it is...ttyl jay

Glad the trazadone helped! Is it prescription? I took pharmacology a few years ago I've forgotten so much. Plus my memory lately sucks big time. I haven't had issues sleeping yet so far (the flexeril I meant I took once before when I was wd off opiates and it helped) so far I haven't taken anything for sleep..I'm still paranoid about sleep issues arising. Thats my biggest worry. Once I get about 14 days out I will stop stressing. Anyways glad the wean is still going well! Just figured I'd cheer you on a bit! Hurray! Just to give you guys some relief I totally screwed my wean up and I still did ok. I dropped from .5 to .25 to .125 . Still I didn't feel all THAT bad. Not bad enough to stop. So things should keep going really smooth for you at this rate!

Jay I'm sorry you didn't sleep! I feel ya! Lying in bed wide eyed awake is torture to me. Especially when my husband is sound asleep, I get jealous. He's also tapering. He's at .5 with no problems. He's always done it better than me, though. It's just no fair!

btw the trazadone is a prescription. It's actually an anti-depressant that is also prescribed for insomnia.

Tomorrow is the first day at .375!

Ok I actually have a few minuets to look around tonight so I'm gonna go check out yalls threads! Getting, thanks for cheering me on! Going to check on YOU now!

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Auburn you asked if you would get immune to the trazadone and need more. I have taken it for several years and have never had to take more. Every once in awhile it doesn't help me sleep but that is very rare. I see where you are planning on dropping tomorrow and going to .375. To make things simple since you have 2 mg pills I would crush one of those and make 5 equal piles with it. That would make each pile .40 and that is close enough to .375. Hope this drop goes as smooth as your other drops which I think it should. Talk to you later.

Alex
    auburn girl likes this.

Hey ther...i was reading on kats thread that u had trouble measuring and taking your dose

i can't help ya i have to work wit the 8mg strips...i cut up my new dose lastnite and i swear i didn't get one excacltly .4. some were bigger some were smaller... i don't know how to remidy that...just have to eyeball iton the plus side i too didn't know if >> feel the dose today it was so small..but it worked after a few hours...(i don't feel nothing..just withdrawal symptoms subside)

anyway hopefully kat can help you with the measuring etc....
    and between you and alex you sparked my interest in trazadone....does anyone know if you can take it with wellbutrin....I'm wanting to quit smoking next and want an anti/depressant during that....
    anyways i wish i would have considered trazadone before i got these benzos (still locked away btw)....
    it really works?

Anyway hope your drop goes ok today....i have today off so been on internet all morning..lol...gonna download some more music...ya got any suggestions...i been trying to find happy motivatinal stuff....jay

Thank you, Alex. I was able to crush the pill this morning (barely!). So....day one at .375. Although this plan is slow (to me), it is working. Thank you for coaching me through it. I just realized you've been clean for what, 2 years? That's amazing. Do you ever get cravings or urges?

I will report how I feel within the next few days. Today I'm great, but I'm sure I wouldn't notice a difference for a day or 2 anyway.

Jay, yes, the trazadone works for me. I've tried melatonin, sleepytime tea, valerian root (capusles), and benedryl and none of those really work (for me) when I'm wd-ing. This does. To be honest, it's not my prescription so I don't know much about it....kinda why I was scared to take it days in a row....so I can't tell you if you can take it with wellbutrin or not. Have you thought about an e-cig to quit smoking? My husband and I both have one. He used his to quit smoking and I had been quit awhile but would use his sometimes when I drink (which is rare- that's another story, too) so he bought me one. It has different levels of nicotine and you can go down in levels until you get the one with zero nicotine. You can get all these cool flavors, too. My favorite is like a mocha flavor.

Um....as for music....I dunno. I usually listen to mellow, sad, depressing stuff! I should change that! On Friday mornings I put on the Avett Brothers up real loud and clean house and kinda dance around. They are an acquired taste, though. What kind of music do you like?

While I'm thinking about it, Gettin' tagged me. Here is my list of things I look forward to once I am clean. In no particular order.

1. To be a better mom, get out and do more things with them.
    2. Never go through WD again!
    3. Not have to worry about failing a random at work
    4. Just knowing I'm completely 100% clean and free of all drugs in my body
    5. Yeah. Sex drive. My poor husband.
    6. (I'll add one more) To be more of a morning person like gettin' mentioned.

When I was using a high mg of sub I would sleep for 12-14 hours straight. It is nice to be up in the mornings, now.

Those are all awesome reasons to quit subs!

and ya i have tried ecigs.... i will.pick a few up along with some nicotine lozenges.... i. just want a full arsenal ya know...
    kinda like with quitting subs...i prepared for months and spent a lot of time and research buying supplents..obtaining comfort meds etc...
    just still learning tho....
    anyways how you feeling i know u dropped today ..

as far as music...its like anything else in my life...i had to change my taste in music because all the old stuff...stoner music...some dubstep and rap... all remind me of when i was partying....for instance i used to drive to the inner city detroit every single day for years and listend to nothing but rap and acted hard cause you have to be that way buying dope...anyways i can't listen to rap anymore...
    lately been listening to eighties music cause it reminds me of when i was a kid and drug free.but anything happy and motivational

thought about downloading the music from rocky movies ya know when he workin out and training lol
    anyways starting to ramble

but ya for sure i jammed some music when i cleaned the living room today to help out my kids mother...same as you..great minds think alike ...l

anyways you said your goin to .25 next? i think that's how gettin it tapered....(25 percent drops) myself alex is helping me with 20 percent drops so think the next one will be .33...
    anyways...feels good right? We almost ther!!!!! Yeah lol...ttyl Jay

Yay I love those reasons! Good ones good inspiration. haha @ Jay about Rocky music. Omg Rocky comes to mind so many days....feels like were getting ready for a fight sometimes. LOL. "Dunna dun dunnnnnn dunna dun dun dunnnnnnnnn!" Wish I felt like that today! Jesus...whew night 7 and day 8 were a little rough on me. I've felt worse though.

@ Jay I took wellbutrin before for ADD. It wasn't too too bad it did help with motivation. I wasn't a huge fan. Probably would help lift some depression after. I just had an *issue* with my frenemy adderall. So I'm a little biased to stimulant type drugs. Most are very addictive. Wellbutrin though....I can say I never wanted anymore of that. Made my hair start to fall out! Yikes... I was shedding like a dog. I was on it two weeks and as soon as I saw hairs all over the place I was done. I love my hair too much lol. I'd be all ADD'd and depressed with my beautiful hair over that anyday lol. Not everyone has that side effect though, for guys I guess it would be less important but my hair is my LIFE lol. No go.

Glad your taper is better now Auburn now that your getting some much needed rest! Your a trooper. I didn't sleep good last night at all...now I'm searching for sleeping aids. Not sleeping is like chinese torture. Esp when like you said everyone else is sleeping like a baby. I felt the same way looking at my husband lol. He also had the AudAcity to tell me stop moving so much. Because my insomnia/tossing and turning I guess was bothering him as he was trying to smother me/cuddle yesterday. I'm a fan of cuddling lol..just not so much when I have his heavy ass on me as I'm all restless and uncomfortable and I'm constantly trying to roll over. If I can't sleep tonight I'm going just gonna suck it up and stop by a random (far far far away lol) urgent care and ask for some trazadone if you say it helps. I felt extra >>>>>> today. I haven't felt this bad throughout this entire time. So not sleeping definately worsens the withdrawal 10 fold in my book. If we can sleep! We can do this no doubt. I overall feel awesome otherwise.

So how well would you say you slept on it? Amazingly or it helped? Were in between insurances in my house I have to wait for "open enrollment". So I'll have to pay prob 70.00 for the visit. If its worth it and you slept easily its worth it to me!

Oh about the e-cigs! My husband recently got one from this vapor shop. He swears by it (compared to the e-cigs you can pick up at 711 or the BLU cig.) He let me try it...it does hit like a real ciggarette more so compared to others I've experienced. They also have tons of cool flavors. Cheaper then a pack a day.

Lol...just read your Post Auburn. "you can get all these cool flavors" LOL we talk too much alike
    auburn girl likes this.

I accidently dropped 50% once. (because thats how bad I am at math lol...) It was not bad at all...stronger symptoms then the other drops of course. But not so bad that I thought enough about it to realize I dropped 50%! I really tortured myself. lol...all in all I have felt worse so you guys should be feeling better and better as it goes! Sorry so many broken up posts Auburn. I type something then go read the threads..respond then read lol. Don't mind me.

Quote Originally Posted by jayryan View Post
    Those are all awesome reasons to quit subs!

and ya i have tried ecigs.... i will.pick a few up along with some nicotine lozenges.... i. just want a full arsenal ya know...
    kinda like with quitting subs...i prepared for months and spent a lot of time and research buying supplents..obtaining comfort meds etc...
    just still learning tho....
    anyways how you feeling i know u dropped today ..

as far as music...its like anything else in my life...i had to change my taste in music because all the old stuff...stoner music...some dubstep and rap... all remind me of when i was partying....for instance i used to drive to the inner city detroit every single day for years and listend to nothing but rap and acted hard cause you have to be that way buying dope...anyways i can't listen to rap anymore...
    lately been listening to eighties music cause it reminds me of when i was a kid and drug free.but anything happy and motivational

thought about downloading the music from rocky movies ya know when he workin out and training lol
    anyways starting to ramble

but ya for sure i jammed some music when i cleaned the living room today to help out my kids mother...same as you..great minds think alike ...l

anyways you said your goin to .25 next? i think that's how gettin it tapered....(25 percent drops) myself alex is helping me with 20 percent drops so think the next one will be .33...
    anyways...feels good right? We almost ther!!!!! Yeah lol...ttyl Jay
    Yep, Jay I'm doing the 25% drops. I will go to .25 HOPEFULLY in 4 days. Then the .125. (although I think that is a 50% drop) Then.......the big jump. Pretty nervous about that but I have been following GettinItOverWith and look at the others, Alex, and someone else. They did it ok. So I know I can do it. It's mainly just the fear of the unknown I think. Before I found this site I was SO scared. The last time I had to wd it was pretty bad so that is what I was expecting. Little did I know this can be done. Also, my hub and I are going to do it (jump) at separate times so at least one of us can be ok to take care of kids. But I am thinking it won't even come to that! (in bed, can't get out to function) How awesome is that?!

So today I have felt fine! Even went for a run. Which brings me to music. I had to LMAO at you "acting hard". I can only imagine. I only listen to rap when I run. Nothing like having some Eminem or Lil Wayne screaming in your ear to make you run harder and faster. I also have "The Eye of the Tiger" on my running playlist.

80s....I don't know how old you are. But I used to love the soundtrack from Pretty in Pink and The Breakfast Club. Actually I think I may go check out iTunes right now for that! I also love the Cure (although they are not happy music at all!) and Talking Heads.

I read your plan. It sounds good! It won't be long now. We are getting so close.

Hey, are you worried at all about losing your "crutch"? I can't remember how long you've been on subs. Me- at LEAST 5 years if not more? I've been having a few cravings lately. They don't last long. They pass pretty quick.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast