Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes
Down to 1mg, ready to be off looking for tips/support
    auburn girl is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by jayryan View Post
    Just dropping in again to see how .25 working out for ya..... i dropped the same day as you i think but went to .33...and feel fine didn't even feel.it like i did at other drops...think imma try to get to .25 By weekend

anyways I'm following you intently as your like a canary in the mine well you and gettin it cause your just ahead of me...hope you don't mind that reference lol
    i really think everything will be ok...I'm super excited still.for every one...
    i would suggest loading up on vitamin C for your jump...
    i have read your immune system.is affected during withdrawal...and gettin it now being sick.i wish i would have suggested it to her but didn't think about it....echinacia is a good herb for the immune system too....
    anyways next week your jumping?...congrads...
    even minor withdrawals it is doable i am thinking...i haven't decided when ill.jump yet but soon too....probably a little longer away..but that's ok..
    anyways hope your feeling good still and have a great day....peace jay
    Hey Jay! It's going good. I can only tell a little that I went down. Sweating (still), hot/cold flashes/goosebumps, I feel a little edgy. Nothing major though. I'm gonna give this 4-5 days. Then I don't know what. I'm thinking of just jumping from here. I just keep thinking ".25 is SO LOW". I know others keep saying it still matters. And I'm sure it does. Anyway I'll just keep thinking about it. I haven't decided yet. I don't want to screw it up and do it to fast.

Sooo...you're feeling good? I haven't checked your thread yet today. But I know you were in a good mood feeling great yesterday.

Rfootprints is offline Member

I haven't read your whe thread yet- but this particular post just gave me some serious goosebumps and more tears in my eyes :,-). Gosh, glad the dr was supportive (as they should be), and happy to hear your hubby doing this too (as mine is as well!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by auburn girl View Post
    Update: I was finally able to get 2mg subutex. I can't decide if I will go to .75 or if I will do what my husband is doing. He is going to take his 1mg dose by taking .5 in the morning, and .5 in the afternoon. And after a week or 2, just drop the afternoon dose and only take the .5 in the morning. That is how I got myself all the way down to 1mg from 8-12mg. I'll probably do the .75 like you guys recommend.

Kind of a cool thing- when the hub went to the dr, he said 2 things first off. 1. "Please don't ask me if I need benzos, I don't want them and it's hard for me to say no sometimes", and 2. "I want the 2mg pills as I am getting off these". The dr. got up from behind his desk and started clapping, and then shook his hand. He said he has never seen that before, most his patients are always asking for more of this or that. He was happy/proud of him and I am happy for us. Ready to kick this plan into action.
    I'm not sure if I am replying correctly- please see my previous comment, as it was directed towards this post!!!
    Trying to figure out this "quote" thing lol!!!!

Just finished reading your thread!!!
    Wow lady, you're my inspiration
    And jay! I'm right behind you two!!!
    Tomorrow dropping to .33!!! I forgot to precut our doses at my shop today ( I have a nice cutting table and exacto knives there- as our biz is a sign shop, it's pretty fun).... Anyways, tomorrow will be fun using the scissors prepping the doses. We have the 8mg strips.
    You totally have this!!!! I can tell in your posts . Thanks for your thread!!! It was a much needed reading for today for me.

Have a good night and I hope you sleep well and wake up feeling great!!!
    auburn girl likes this.

jayryan is offline Member

Hey there...just dropping in real quick.to see how your doing....
    you.say you feel.a bit edgy? Me too... ya i was on cloud nine for like four days now i think I'm feeling it a bit...
    just read my last couple posts you'll see...

anyways we really are doing good.... your doing really good...i don't know.what to advise you about the jump....
    i think .25 is still kinda high for me at least....imma take it slow and get down to .125 or even half that...

i dunno i just feel it today...like bipolar or some BS...

I have followed your thread and your replies to others.... you seem very determined and strong and i.know you can quit and stay quit.... and me too....i just am having an.off day ya know...

just don't want my prevoius enthusiasm to influence you too much...just trust yourself ya know..

I just know we both determined and i still.am no doubt...i just want you to be succesful.in this so do what you think.is best.....

Anyways I'm soooo tired...ill be on here tomorro... let us know.what you decide to do....its your call ya know evryone here got your back

Nite auburn...and everyone else....jay

ps footprints...i wrote ya a reply before i wrote this...and ya i just a few days ago learned how to quote and maybe a week ago learned i could like a post and what not...you'll get er figured out and your at about .33 you said?...ill be on here tomorro and see how that workin for yya... its not so bad right? Hang in ther..jay

Hey! I was gonna say.....if your feeling really eager...maybe try dropping to .125 next? That will speed things up a little without torturing yourself too much. Then work on stabilizing there then skip days and the jump. .25 is gonna be rough girl not saying you can't handle it. Just if you have a job and all and places to be it wouldn't be the best idea. Dropping from .25 to .125 was rough on me enough I couldn't imagine jumping at that dose. Your doing great though!!! This is where the patience starts to wear thin though I know. Your making good progress though! No need to hurt yourself now you've come this far. Maybe start planning out your jump? That helped me when I started getting impatient. I didn't fully feel the jump until day 3-7 were the roughest for me. If you can't afford the time off. Maybe consider jumping 3 full days before your next day off that way your off days 4-5 if you can pull that.
    jayryan likes this.

Hey there...just dropping in real quick.to see how your doing....
    you.say you feel.a bit edgy? Me too... ya i was on cloud nine for like four days now i think I'm feeling it a bit...
    just read my last couple posts you'll see...

anyways we really are doing good.... your doing really good...i don't know.what to advise you about the jump....
    i think .25 is still kinda high for me at least....imma take it slow and get down to .125 or even half that...

i dunno i just feel it today...like bipolar or some BS...

I have followed your thread and your replies to others.... you seem very determined and strong and i.know you can quit and stay quit.... and me too....i just am having an.off day ya know...

just don't want my prevoius enthusiasm to influence you too much...just trust yourself ya know..

I just know we both determined and i still.am no doubt...i just want you to be succesful.in this so do what you think.is best.....

Anyways I'm soooo tired...ill be on here tomorro... let us know.what you decide to do....its your call ya know evryone here got your back

Nite auburn...and everyone else....jay

ps footprints...i wrote ya a reply before i wrote this...and ya i just a few days ago learned how to quote and maybe a week ago learned i could like a post and what not...you'll get er figured out and your at about .33 you said?...ill be on here tomorro and see how that workin for yya... its not so bad right? Hang in ther..jay
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you kinda. I wake up a little anxious and edgy, and pretty much feel like that all day. It's the 3rd day at this dose and I can feel it. Super happy one second, kinda sad the next. I don't know what's going on. (well, yeah I do)

Oh and hey Rose (it is Rose, right?). Thanks for the encouragement. I should've asked you in your thread....how low do you plan on going before you stop?

Quote Originally Posted by GettinItOverWith View Post
    Hey! I was gonna say.....if your feeling really eager...maybe try dropping to .125 next? That will speed things up a little without torturing yourself too much. Then work on stabilizing there then skip days and the jump. .25 is gonna be rough girl not saying you can't handle it. Just if you have a job and all and places to be it wouldn't be the best idea. Dropping from .25 to .125 was rough on me enough I couldn't imagine jumping at that dose. Your doing great though!!! This is where the patience starts to wear thin though I know. Your making good progress though! No need to hurt yourself now you've come this far. Maybe start planning out your jump? That helped me when I started getting impatient. I didn't fully feel the jump until day 3-7 were the roughest for me. If you can't afford the time off. Maybe consider jumping 3 full days before your next day off that way your off days 4-5 if you can pull that.
    That was the original plan. To go to .125. I guess I just got ahead of myself and was feeing so good I thought I can do it now. (.25) I was gonna try it this weekend, but.....today I'm not really feelin' it. Like Jay said, I feel bipolar. One day up, one day down. So.....let's see. I'm off on Fridays thru Sunday. So I need to figure this out with the skip days. I'll go do that. I'm hoping to not have to take off work at all.

Thanks for the advice. I feel like I really needed it today.

LoL I did the same thing...I was like F this I'm jumping I got this!!! Then like an hour later I was like yeah no......It gets better keep that in mind! Idk if I mentioned (probably 10000 times but I will say it again) .75-.125 were the hardest for me personally. .25-125 especially. I know a few nights I was crying and my husband had to cheer me on It got much easier once I stabilized on .125 my symptoms just got weaker and weaker. Barely noticeable after my 2nd skip day. So have faith it gets better. Your jump will be easier then this. Just gotta get over this hump you will see it gets easier. My mood stabilized also. I felt much more manic then depressed lol...Manic beats depressed though. Now I'm back to my mellowed out but happy self Keep your head up! Tomorrow you could wake up feeling like a million bucks.

Can you plan your jump to coordinate with your off days? Like I said days 3-4 or days 4-5 after jumping. If you can do that by day 6 and 7 you should be fine for work.

Perfect if your off Fri-Sunday...even better. You could spend either days 3, 4, 5 at home or 4, 5, 6. What days of the drops do you personally feel it the most? 3, 4 or 5?

Tomorrow you could see how you feel compared to today. If you feel better tomorrow...or the same or worse. Remember that, that could help you pinpoint how fast your body adjusts and help you plan out your jump ya know....Hope you feel better tomorrow.

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

auburn you might be fine jumping off at .25. That is where a lot of people jump at. I myself started to jump at .25 but ended up changing my mind and did 1 more drop to around .18 before I jumped. I was having no problems and probably did not need to do my final drop but since I had a bunch of subs leftover and a lot of small pieces I just went ahead and dropped to .18 and then did the skip days before jumping. With my history of relapse I guess fear also had something to do with it also. If you do decide to jump at .25 I would suggest you do the skip days though before you do jump. I like that you and jay are sharing with each other how your both doing as I feel sharing with others is very helpful especially at the end of the taper. Will talk with you later.

Alex
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

auburn heres something that you might also keep in mind about the skip days. When you get to where your going to start skipping you can adjust to the time frame with it. It calls for going 48 hrs between doses on your first skip followed by going 72 hrs between doses with the 2nd skip then going 96 hours between doses on the 3rd skip. You can always adjust the time between doses if you need to. Example would be if say on your first skip you start feeling uncomfortable before 48 hours you can dose and then on your next skip just go more hours between doses then your first skip. As long as your spending more time between doses then you will be moving forward. Just thought I would pass that along to you as I want to see everything go as smooth as possible for you.

Alex

Hey auburn how ya doin?

i stopped by to see what ya decided and wow alex and gettin it really gave some good info that i think.imma follow at least...
    i dropped again today.
    .never really got stable i don't think but i haven't been excactly stable this whole time lol....

anyways ya i remember last week we were like...this is a cake walk...lol...
    then now its reminding us it still a powerful drug...

i been looking at it in terms of micrograms.... as .25 sounds small but that's 250 micrograms which suboxone should be measered that way...then when people would have a better idea of how much they taking....it really is that strong

ai think in europe they have a bupenephorine patch that releases something like 15 micrograms per hour...so ya 15 micrograms is still a theraputic dose....
    anyways...

just somethin to consider...jay

Quote Originally Posted by alexnt View Post
    auburn you might be fine jumping off at .25. That is where a lot of people jump at. I myself started to jump at .25 but ended up changing my mind and did 1 more drop to around .18 before I jumped. I was having no problems and probably did not need to do my final drop but since I had a bunch of subs leftover and a lot of small pieces I just went ahead and dropped to .18 and then did the skip days before jumping. With my history of relapse I guess fear also had something to do with it also. If you do decide to jump at .25 I would suggest you do the skip days though before you do jump. I like that you and jay are sharing with each other how your both doing as I feel sharing with others is very helpful especially at the end of the taper. Will talk with you later.

Alex
    Thank you, Alex. That is exactly what I have been thinking, that I can do this at .25. I haven't really had any problems thus far during my taper, which is why I think I can do it. I mean, yes, I can tell and feel it, some days more than others, but it's not bad. I definitely plan on doing the skip days for sure. I'm trying to work it out that I will spend the time I may feel bad on my days off, as Gettin' mentioned.

And I totally 100% believe that sharing here and following you, jay, getting and kat have helped me. I wouldn't be at this point without yalls help. Thank you all for that. I'm forever grateful.

Here I was thinking I would be in bed for a week trying to get off this stuff. Who knew it would be this easy. (hoping I don't regret those words later)

Guys I'm off to work. I'll be back this afternoon to check in on how everyone else is doing.

Your plan sounds completely legit...I'm looking forward to see how.it goes and ya i bet it won't be that bad....

cool deal...
    your braver then me...i think.I'm.attempting to get off this stuff with virtually no withdrawal but I'm sure you'll be fine..
    definately keep posting jay

ajrhea0628 is offline New Member

Hi there, I am new to posting in this forum but I hope my experience can help. I've been on suboxone for 2 1/2 years and I was tired of it. I tapered down to .5mg a day and jumped off. I have been off sub for 12 days now and I'm really feeling pretty good, good mind set. I am a general manager of a shoe store and cannot take time off of work. The first few days were rough but bearable if you can do the whole mind over matter thing. Not going to lie, I couldn't do my job very well but I spent a lot of time writing poems and listening to music until I cried, while I was at work (not good). But the one thing that has helped me tremendously is Kratom. It comes in many different forms and is perfectly legal in the US. The first time I took some was on day 4 of detox and all of my symptoms went away almost. I had energy, I was alert, my anxiety subsided, I could not believe how well it worked. I've continued to use it and it has helped me to get through work and through the worst of the withdrawals. I've noticed I all around feel better each day even without the kratom. But I never thought an herbal plant such as could help me get over a nightmare that I thought would never end. I know I'm still early in recovery but I feel a sense of normalcy I haven't felt in years. I suggest to try using Kratom to help with the withdrawals and fatigue. I have a very important and highly responsible job to uphold and without Kratom I might of lost it.. It takes a lot of time for your body to readjust after getting off suboxone, but Kratom has been a god send to help me keep my job status and my sanity while trying to get off of this stuff. After a couple of weeks of quitting I really feel like I've got past the "hump" and I'm not turning back. I have no desire to take suboxone ever again and feel better about it everyday. Keep yourself head strong, I hope I've said something that will help. God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by GettinItOverWith View Post
    Tomorrow you could see how you feel compared to today. If you feel better tomorrow...or the same or worse. Remember that, that could help you pinpoint how fast your body adjusts and help you plan out your jump ya know....Hope you feel better tomorrow.
    Ya know, I guess I feel it on day 3, but it's hard to tell bc it really isn't that bad. It's mostly my mood and emotions. Yesterday I did get worn out. I went for a run and didn't feel like I could make my 3 miles. I've never gotten that worn out before. I kept pushing though and finished. About died doing it, though.

Hey auburn how ya doin?

i stopped by to see what ya decided and wow alex and gettin it really gave some good info that i think.imma follow at least...
    i dropped again today.
    .never really got stable i don't think but i haven't been excactly stable this whole time lol....

anyways ya i remember last week we were like...this is a cake walk...lol...
    then now its reminding us it still a powerful drug...

i been looking at it in terms of micrograms.... as .25 sounds small but that's 250 micrograms which suboxone should be measered that way...then when people would have a better idea of how much they taking....it really is that strong

ai think in europe they have a bupenephorine patch that releases something like 15 micrograms per hour...so ya 15 micrograms is still a theraputic dose....
    anyways...

just somethin to consider...jay
    Jay I'm all over the place right now. I have no idea what I'm doing. LOL I keep going back and forth trying to come up with a plan. If I start my skip day tomorrow, and do it exactly as the plan lays out (skip one, dose, skip 2, dose, skip 3, dose, DONE) then that puts my "could be bad" days (3,4,5) slap in the middle of the work/school week. If I start my skip day on Monday, then I think that puts the "bad" days on the weekend. Which means I will still have to take this >>>> tomorrow thru Sunday. I'm just so ready to be done, ya know??

I know what you guys will advise me. I guess I just need to figure it out for myself. Just getting impatient is all. And my mind is all over the place today.

Oh, and do I dose after the 4th skip day, or is it a done deal and over after the 4th day??

If anyone has any thoughts on this whole thing I'd appreciate it. I'm so damn indecisive.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-24-2014 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ajrhea0628 View Post
    Hi there, I am new to posting in this forum but I hope my experience can help. I've been on suboxone for 2 1/2 years and I was tired of it. I tapered down to .5mg a day and jumped off. I have been off sub for 12 days now and I'm really feeling pretty good, good mind set. I am a general manager of a shoe store and cannot take time off of work. The first few days were rough but bearable if you can do the whole mind over matter thing. Not going to lie, I couldn't do my job very well but I spent a lot of time writing poems and listening to music until I cried, while I was at work (not good). But the one thing that has helped me tremendously is Kratom. It comes in many different forms and is perfectly legal in the US. The first time I took some was on day 4 of detox and all of my symptoms went away almost. I had energy, I was alert, my anxiety subsided, I could not believe how well it worked. I've continued to use it and it has helped me to get through work and through the worst of the withdrawals. I've noticed I all around feel better each day even without the kratom. But I never thought an herbal plant such as could help me get over a nightmare that I thought would never end. I know I'm still early in recovery but I feel a sense of normalcy I haven't felt in years. I suggest to try using Kratom to help with the withdrawals and fatigue. I have a very important and highly responsible job to uphold and without Kratom I might of lost it.. It takes a lot of time for your body to readjust after getting off suboxone, but Kratom has been a god send to help me keep my job status and my sanity while trying to get off of this stuff. After a couple of weeks of quitting I really feel like I've got past the "hump" and I'm not turning back. I have no desire to take suboxone ever again and feel better about it everyday. Keep yourself head strong, I hope I've said something that will help. God Bless
    Absolutely! I take all the help/advice I can get from people who have been there So....you didn't have to take off work at all?

I have seen the word Kratom on some of the other boards, but I have no idea what it is. I guess I could google it. Or one of our smart members could type it all out for me. So....what is it? A plant?

Guess I'm off to do some research.

Thanks for posting. It helps to see people on the "other side" who made it through. Can't wait to join ya.

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Jay I'm all over the place right now. I have no idea what I'm doing. LOL I keep going back and forth trying to come up with a plan. If I start my skip day tomorrow, and do it exactly as the plan lays out (skip one, dose, skip 2, dose, skip 3, dose, DONE) then that puts my "could be bad" days (3,4,5) slap in the middle of the work/school week. If I start my skip day on Monday, then I think that puts the "bad" days on the weekend. Which means I will still have to take this >>>> tomorrow thru Sunday. I'm just so ready to be done, ya know??

I know what you guys will advise me. I guess I just need to figure it out for myself. Just getting impatient is all. And my mind is all over the place today.

Oh, and do I dose after the 4th skip day, or is it a done deal and over after the 4th day??

If anyone has any thoughts on this whole thing I'd appreciate it. I'm so damn indecisive.
    Hey there...

I haven't posted much in the last couple days. I've got a case of the "blahs". Ack!
    About skip days: after you've skipped 4 full days, you're done. You don't dose again after that.

Also, be careful right now. I totally get that you want this to be over, but I really suggest you go to either .18 mg or .125 mg first and stabilize there. Then start skip days. I believe this is best if you want as smooth a landing as possible.

I don't want to be the mama bear, but be wary of using Kratom. I know some people use it for WD, but it has it's own risks.

I'm feeling the same way - one minute happy, next minute sad and anxious. It's all par for the course. Anyway, whatever you decide, I'm right here with ya!

Kat

Ya i too have tried the kratom....its a >>>> shoot as to weather it would help or hinder withdrawals....kinda like benzos...they may help at the moment but can create new problems.....just do your research on that one....my dumbass usually uses myself as a guinee pig first....research second....

anyways as far as youskipping days..... i think.that's up.to you.... last summer i jumped from 2mg and i still went to work but was absolutely miserable and was a wreck.... i lasted sixteen days no subs but the withdrawas were still bad after two weeks!!!...i couldn't handle.it anymore.....

i.don't want to go thru that again so.personally im getting down as low as possible first....

not trying to scare you as .25 is a lot lower then 2mg.....
    that's just my experience .... i do beleive you'll be able to work and what not if you jump.from this dose.... just i dunno.i guess I'm scared too.to put it honestly..

so.i can't help.ya make that decision its up to you and I'm sure you can do.it...

anyways i don't want.to give bad advice
    .i know your a strong person and have been.doing everything right and have been a great support and motivation too me....

one.of.us has to take the plunge soon i guess...you first! Lol

of course you do.wats right for you...let us know wat u decide...jay

Hey as far as the kratom...i don't want to be a hipocritte...as i still have a little stash of it as well as benzos....i haven't used either in at least a month it seems....i honestly don't think.i will need to...but if it works for the prevoius poster and he has 12 days off subs then hey...cool deal...just wanted to clarify that...jay

@Kat I'm sorry you've been dealing with the "blahs". That's kinda where I am now. I do hope it passes for you!

@jay "one of us has to take the plunge soon i guess...you first! Lol" Yeah, that kinda sucks! LOL I was hoping I wouldnt' be first but I guess I am. At least I have Gettin' and I just read Alex's jump and they were fine. I do have to say that I'm scared, though. I'm also going first before my man. As he said, "ladies, first!"

So the plan is: .125 today, Sat, and Sun. Monday first official skip day. I planned it out so that my jump days 3-5 I'll be off of work.

I can't really believe that it's almost here.

As far as the kratom....I looked it up on wiki and it's not something I want to take. I don't think I'll really need it anyway.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-25-2014 at 08:19 AM.

Also, just to add for my notes here. Last night I was curious if I would be able to sleep without taking anything (I've been taking trazadone for maybe 2 weeks now?). Yeah....sleep wasn't happening. I was up a lot of the night. I guess I got my answer. If it weren't for the trazadone helping me sleep I think I'd be having some major problems.

Hey ther...was just bout to get off here and ready for my busy day...seen your post..

neways ya i said you.first in jest.. but seriously. i think you have as good a plan as any....

i do think.it was wise for.you to think it thru as you have done and i agree .125 first for a few days don't seem as scary as we put it...

i think you'll.be fine...your ready mentally and that's probably the hardest part as i don't think the physical symptoms willl be to bad...

when i jumped before off 2mg it was the.perpetual insomnia.that chipped away at my resolve and caused me to go back.on.subs...

so i would keep taking the trazadone for now....and do anything else to help you sleep.....
    i agree you don't need the kratom....

you have a few more days then ...are you excited?

I'm happy for ya and will be on here to see how it goes...your gonna keep.posting right?

I'm sure gettin it will be able.to guide you some as she obviously knows wat its like.....

anyways i think you got er all mapped out!

I'm proud of ya....have a good day auburn..jay

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

@Kat I'm sorry you've been dealing with the "blahs". That's kinda where I am now. I do hope it passes for you!

@jay "one of us has to take the plunge soon i guess...you first! Lol" Yeah, that kinda sucks! LOL I was hoping I wouldnt' be first but I guess I am. At least I have Gettin' and I just read Alex's jump and they were fine. I do have to say that I'm scared, though. I'm also going first before my man. As he said, "ladies, first!"

So the plan is: .125 today, Sat, and Sun. Monday first official skip day. I planned it out so that my jump days 3-5 I'll be off of work.

I can't really believe that it's almost here.

As far as the kratom....I looked it up on wiki and it's not something I want to take. I don't think I'll really need it anyway.
    Lol @ "ladies first". Your plan sounds good. Glad to see you'll be going to .125 mg before skipping days. Most everyone who goes that route does just fine. I'm really excited for you!

Yeah, the blahs are in full effect. I know it's all part of the process so that helps to put things in perspective and not dwell too much on it.

I hope you have a good day. I gotta get to work. Talk soon.
    Kat

Auburn- I am super ready to be off too. Almost forgot my dose this morning. The tummy issues started creeping up and I was like "oh ya, maybe it's cause I need my dose (and my dose yesterday was screwed up... and the day before that I dropped)....
    Sunday I will drop to .25
    Ready to get this show on the road. You are my leader. I am looking up to you. You will do great. And I love your attitude about it! Have a great friday!

Rose

Thanks, guys! I am pretty excited and feeling great. Still holding out at .125. I'll post my progress so you guys can know what to possibly expect.

Main symptoms are the chills. We had a cook out last night. It was close to 80 degrees outside and here I am freezing with goosebumps all over my arms and legs. All the while a little sweaty at the same time.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Thanks, guys! I am pretty excited and feeling great. Still holding out at .125. I'll post my progress so you guys can know what to possibly expect.

Main symptoms are the chills. We had a cook out last night. It was close to 80 degrees outside and here I am freezing with goosebumps all over my arms and legs. All the while a little sweaty at the same time.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
    Good to read your holding up ok at .125 Auburn. You have done a great job with your taper and you should be proud of yourself. Best wishes

Alex

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast