Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
feeling shakey and speedy and heart racing from suboxone :(
    kelbel123 is offline Member

Rose! Im so happy ur back well im shaking bad enough for the clonidine to have not helped one couldbit. And been shaking for 7 hrs now but thats the only side effect rite now. Its the same dam thing i went through on my 20 days of suboxone. my body just not like the subs? I want this to wrk so bad right now. I took or tried to take .5 last nite but that stupid pill was so hard to cut up. Im pretty sure my dose was higher this morn...like a 1mg. But i started shaking more today and only shaked hardly last nite. What shld i di?

Rose, since its doing the exact same thing as the suboxone i was on prior, shld i jjust go back to the 8 mg strips i still have soo i can cut up a perfect dosage?? I also still have 2 mg pills of soboxone that cut very easy..and i cld take a smaller dosage? Obviously it wasnt the naloxone cuz y wld i b feeling speedy again?

Anonymous Guest

kelbel, you have to dose accurately mate.

''like a 1mg''' thats what you said. you are doubling your dose with being slaphappy with measuring. this is not going to work unless you get it together.

and you should be saving the clonodine for the end of taper. personally, i had a long addiction, to methadone and all sorts and i only used subs. no clonodine.

what should you do.....??? make sure you have your CORRECT DOSE. its pretty easy

Anonymous Guest

so you are gettin the same effect from suboxone and subutex,,??

if so yes it is not the naloxone affecting you it is the subs, for petes sake, get your dosing right first. thats the best thing to do.

i also think you are taking far too much clonodine.

Ty cheeky. Yes i understand all of that. But i dont think u read my very first post. I think if u do, u will have a better understandung of whats going in with me ...rose and kikker know . Plz gi read it and lemmme know what u think. Cuz i was taking perfect dosages if soboxone but we thiught the naloxone was making me speedy and shaky. I had the strips. Still have a bunch. Well my dr and alll of us agreed i needed subutext instead since it dosnt have the naloxone in it. But i am having the same reaction on this med. And wen i was on suboxo.s i was cutting perfect dosages. Ty so much for caring and stucking around. Cyz i really need all of your help.

Anonymous Guest

yeh i have read the whole post kelbel. thats why i have said what i did.

it is obviously NOT the naloxone, so thats good.

but im serious about you taking your dose accurately, at these small doses, a small screw up measuring can be a BIG SCREW up in your taper.

have you considered dosing once a day now. ?

thats the best advice i can give you at this stage, coz your dose is NOT stable.

and clonodine. stop taking so much.

what do you think about me and kikker earlier saying you seem to take something to fix things. when you have to go thru this. its a habit i see, grabbin something to make it feel better. at some stage you gota stop that behaviour, its not good for your recovery.

just sayin what i see from reading.

dose is very important. if you want my opinion, go to once a day dosing, round mid morning, and get the dose accurate.

Anonymous Guest

see coz from what i have read you are on 1mg a day. but from what you have said, that could easily be 2mg a day, get my point.

you have no idea right now what dose you are on coz you are being slaphappy.

you are so close to gettin this right. you have to take care ok.
    shybaybe2003 likes this.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Cheeky is extremely knowledgeable on the sub. I just talked to her. She read your whole thread. I'm glad she's looked at this. Your situation is a quandary for me. I need to know this:

The same doc has prescribed:

Klonipin (you are still taking this)
    Anti-depressant (you are still taking this)
    Xanax: 2mg. you were taking this how often? and for how long?

Also:
    Subs 1mg. split in 2 doses of .5mg and .5mg
    clonidine? How much and how often? As kikker said: this is a bp med. if you take too much you slow you BP

Cheeky and I must have posted at the same time. Now you and I have posted at the same time
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-27-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Yes cheeky, same effects from both subs. So i have a question. Since i have the film strips of suboxone 8 mg, shld i just stick with those, cuz the cut with the razer makes a perfect dosage. And then just stay on that till i get off? Cuz it just seems like cutting up the subutext is such a pain in the butt. And since both subs dont like me, going back to the suboxobe wont matter...and i cld get perfect cuts from the strip. What is youropinion on this idea?

Quote Originally Posted by iloerose View Post
    Kelbel, where are you?

Hi rose, i have been posting...have u read? I have been talking to cheekysod and tried to get him to understand whats going on with me...plz read...i believe all my new stufff is on page 3. I am so happy your back on

cagekicker78 is offline New Member

Hi all, this is kelbel123's bf.
    Just figured I'd stop in and say hello and thank you guys for helping guide her through this and g iving her additional support through this. I love kel and we are trying to get her better.

We will get there, just takes time, patience, hard work and lots of love. (And I got plenty of all of those )

Thanks again!
    iloerose likes this.

Cheeky is extremely knowledgeable on the sub. I just talked to her. She read your whole thread. I'm glad she's looked at this. Your situation is a quandary for me. I need to know this:

The same doc has prescribed:

Klonipin (you are still taking this)
    Anti-depressant (you are still taking this)
    Xanax: 2mg. you were taking this how often? and for how long?

Also:
    Subs 1mg. split in 2 doses of .5mg and .5mg
    clonidine? How much and how often? As kikker said: this is a bp med. if you take too much you slow you BP

Cheeky and I must have posted at the same time. Now you and I have posted at the same time
    okay rose I'm on klonopin to milligrams every morning upon rising for panic attacks for the past 5 yrs
    I have been taking 1 milligram of xanax at 2 o'clock everyday for the past 2 months.
    I have been taking paxil 20 milligrams for the past 7 years.
    I have hardly taken any clonidine.. doctor gave it to me for withdrawal symptoms. I don't take it very often so far I have taken it 5 times. I am trying to taper myself slowly of to xanax as we speak. all of these meds I am taking right now. the clonidine have stopped I don't want to take it no more

This may be important: Are you still taking the xanax, 1mg. at the same time everyday? You speak of tapering the xanax, have you dropped any at all?

When exactly did the "shakes" start with the subs?

It sounds like you started taking the xanax and the subs again at about the same time.

The reason that I ask this, about the xanax, is that you said you were taking 2mg. at night, every now and again. Is that correct?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-27-2012 at 06:05 PM.

This may be important: Are you still taking the xanax, 1mg. at the same time everyday? You speak of tapering the xanax, have you dropped any at all?

When exactly did the "shakes" start with the subs?

It sounds like you started taking the xanax and the subs again at about the same time.

The reason that I ask this, about the xanax, is that you said you were taking 2mg. at night, every now and again. Is that correct?
    yes rose I take my xanax everyday at 2 o'clock 1 milligram. the shakes start about 1 hour after I take my sub it did it in the very beginning 20 days ago everyday till now the past 5 days I was awesome but I didn't have that problem I shake bad only when I take the sub an hour after and I'm very speedy. the first time I took said in January for 2 months I was on the same xanex dose and I had no problems with being speedy or anything so I don't understand why my body is reacting this way the second time around with subs

Is the same doctor prescribing all your meds? You are contradicting yourself as you say you've only been on the xanax for two months. Now you are saying that you've been on xanax since January, that's not two months.

"I have been taking 1 milligram of xanax at 2 o'clock everyday for the past 2 months."

It is so important that everything is spelled out here. This is not a game, this is your life we are talking about.

You said the last five days (I take it w/o the sub were better despite the w/d) were better for you?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-27-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Is the same doctor prescribing all your meds? You are contradicting yourself as you say you've only been on the xanax for two months. Now you are saying that you've been on xanax since January, that's not two months.

"I have been taking 1 milligram of xanax at 2 o'clock everyday for the past 2 months."

It is so important that everything is spelled out here. This is not a game, this is your life we are talking about.

You said the last five days (I take it w/o the sub were better despite the w/d) were better for you?
    I'm sorry rose, yes it's been 2 months that I've been on this xanax. But i have also taken it off and on during the withdrawls. Also yes the same dr is perscribing me all these meds. Sorry. Its hard to type from my ph...it tends to misspell and say things i dont want it too. One hr after i have taken the suboxone and the subtext is wen i feel speedy and shakey for hrs. My body is just starting to calm down now from this mornings shakiness.

And yes i take the xxanax same time everyday at 2pm. For past two months. I am sorry if i am confusing things for u. I will try better to check the spelling. So imm afraid to take my next dose from the shakiness. What shld i do?? Take a lower dose? It seems the higher the dose....the more shaky and speesy i get

also I'm going to be in church for the next 2 hours so please respond when you can so I can see what I should do is first dosage... God bless rose <3

The reason that I needed to clarify the xanax issue is to rule out one more thing that may be causing your shakiness. Yes, you can try lowering the dose. But if you do, only cut down by .25%. Which would be .75mg. per day. Then split it into two doses and get stable.

How did you really feel without the subs for 5 days you didn't take them?

The reason that I needed to clarify the xanax issue is to rule out one more thing that may be causing your shakiness. Yes, you can try lowering the dose. But if you do, only cut down by .25%. Which would be .75mg. per day. Then split it into two doses and get stable.

How did you really feel without the subs for 5 days you didn't take them?
    When i was without the sub for five days, my body started to feel weird and jittery. I still kinda nauseated and I had to sleep with the fan on me because my skin felt so hot at night. during the day I was really cold and trembling so I use my heating pad a lot.

now what if I continue to use the sub and I still have the same speedy shakiness? cuz let me tell you having that feeling all day is horrible. it makes me even scared to take a sub. but if it continues should I just stop taking the subs for keep going down until I taper off?

Anonymous Guest

ok. so if it says for panic attacks. why are you taking it every day. ????

you should only be taking them if you feel panic. do ya see what we are trying to get at. there is a culture here of taking everything and anything.

we need to get you stable. and you need to be up front

AND YES USE WHATEVER YOU NEED TO GET THE ACCURATE DOSE. COZ YOU ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE.
    iloerose likes this.

Anonymous Guest

I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE 1MG, in the morning.. mid morning,. not when you first get up. bout 11am....
    and leave it at that.

stabilize on that for a few days. YOU NEED TO STABILIZE.... ONE DOSE A DAY,. ONLY....
    iloerose likes this.

Kikker is offline Advanced Member

kelbel u need to follow cheekysod's directions EXACTLY! she has given u spot on advice and told u what is going on and probably causing ur problems of shaking and feeling terrible most of the time....

ur taking clonidine and xanax when u think u need it, and incorrect doses of sub, and putting urself in constant withdrawal feelings all the time.

u have been basically guessing with u sub doses by cutting the pills and taking what u thought was .5 mg when in fact it most likely a much higher amt than that.... u could have actually been DOUBLING ur dose of subs at times like cheekysod said...

u combine that with taking clonidine and the xanax and that is causing ur problems. the clonidine WILL LOWER UR BLOOD PRESSURE and make u SHAKY like u have been.

like cheekysod says u need to first get STABLE on a sub dose alone and then go from there...don't take anymore xanax or clonidine and see how u begin to feel on the sub only.

if the sub FILM is easier for u to cut up then by all means use that.

i like cheekysod's advice of taking just 1 (ONE) dose of sub per day and making that 1 (ONE) mg only for now. take it around 11 am or noon if u can hold out at first and i will bet u begin to get stable after a few days.

leave the xanax and clonidine alone for now. and get rid of ALL VICODIN in ur possession. u don't need that around if ur trying and and wanting to get clean more than anything else.

yeah, cheekysod's advice and suggestions is perfect in my opinion. take that 1 mg os sub ONE TIME per day and give it a few days. bet u begin to get stable soon and then u can begin to reduce ur dose.

tks so much for jumping in cheekysod....u nailed it.
    iloerose likes this.

Anonymous Guest

thanks kikker. yeh i feel like kelbel dont really want to listen to me tho. for some reason..

kelbel. you seem to want people to say, ''fine, go right ahead, take more clonodine, xanax, whatever its all ok""" well it isnt....

we are trying to help you and you seem set on doing it your own way. whats the deal .?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-28-2012 at 04:04 AM.
    iloerose likes this.

Thank you guys for jumping in cheeky and kikker. Thought maybe the dose was too high.

kelbel u need to follow cheekysod's directions EXACTLY! she has given u spot on advice and told u what is going on and probably causing ur problems of shaking and feeling terrible most of the time....

Kelbel: Cheeky knows what she is talking about, I absolutely trust her advice. You need to stabilize and take all your meds at the same exact time everyday.

Rose

Anonymous Guest

klonopin for panic attacks. but you take it EVERY DAY. not good.

xanax every day at 2pm. any reason for that.

paxil every day.

sometimes clonodine.

sub, not sure when you take it. and how much.

hey kelbel. come on mate. whats goin on here. can you see a pattern yet. you seem to be taking stuff just coz its there. if you arent having panic attacks (and every day come on) then why are you taking this cocktail of downers. no wonder when you take subs you feel shakey. its all the other stuff as well.

you really need to get a grip on these addictions. and yup sounds like they are addictions alright.

and hows the subs goin. have you been measuring properly since we figured that out.?

sometimes we come across as a bit 'mean' but really, us addicts need a firm hand sometimes. ok.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysod View Post

paxil every day.

sometimes clonodine.

hey kelbel. come on mate. whats goin on here. can you see a pattern yet. you seem to be taking stuff just coz its there. if you arent having panic attacks (and every day come on) then why are you taking this cocktail of downers. no wonder when you take subs you feel shakey. its all the other stuff as well.

you really need to get a grip on these addictions. and yup sounds like they are addictions alright.

and hows the subs goin. have you been measuring properly since we figured that out.?

sometimes we come across as a bit 'mean' but really, us addicts need a firm hand sometimes. ok.

Im sorry cheeky , i dont want u to think i am ignoring you. I felel sooooo blessed having u all here wanting to help. Ok i took the 1 mg like u told me to at 11. I will dose just once a so i stabilize. But what if i continue to get all shakey again even though im doing what u tell me? Does that mean i need a higher dose? Thankyou so much...i love all you guys!!! <3 i will check in and let u know if i get shakey again. Heck ill just keep checking in anyways, u all r such a big support while i have no family here in the state i live to help me.

Kikker is offline Advanced Member

hi kelbel...tks for the update post. as far as cheekysod goes i can absolutely assure u that she knows her stuff on this forum. i have read many many posts of hers and u need to follow all advice and suggestions she gives u ok....u can trust her completely just like u can rose and myself and any of the others that are here to help.

we ALL want u better and CLEAN. but if u don't want it for urself, and FOLLOW DIRECTIONS there is no way we can help u. just do as we say and u should begin to feel better quickly...

as addicts we want everything RIGHT NOW and don't ever like to wait. well u are gonna have to give ur system time to settle down a bit. u have been taking soooo many diff drugs it is becoming so mixed up and that leads to all of ur symptoms right now.

just take the 1 mg of sub once per day for 3-4 days and see how u feel. ur not gonna be feeling great right away, but if u give it an honest effort i bet u will begin to get stable and ur symptoms will be easier to handle.

the symptoms will still be there to some degree cause ur getting off drugs. but u will be able to manage with them. just don't reach for some 'comfort' drugs like the clonidine, xanax, and other meds u have and give that one dose of sub time to work....and it will if ur patient.

if u get shakey just deal with it for now and it will pass on it's on. we've ALL been there and know what is going on with u. just continue to follow what ur told and u'll be ok.

we tell u what u NEED to hear because we care so much....not what u WANT to hear as that does no one any good. hope u understand and agree.

thank u so much for listening...
    Kikker

tks to u again cheekysod...u post here, or anywhere any time u feel u have something to add. i trust ur judgment 100% as rose has always said.
    iloerose likes this.

Cheeky, i forgot to tell u i did buy a pill cutter that makes the pills into a really fine powder. And then i measured out my dosages and then put them in extra pill bottles that i have kept. And then labled each one so i know the rite dosage on the bottles.

I know u all r rite about my pills and addictions. I suffer from panic and anxiety...so i will at times run straight to the bottle even before my anxiety hits to a 10. Wwell i want u to know that the xanax i take at 2pm everyday, i started to slowly taper so i can get of it. I dint need another addiction. I know i shld only use it if its TRULY NEEDED. No more running to the pills. Im going to try my hardest.

I am starting to feel shakey again. Is that part of the stablization processes until u find the right dosage?

Also i forgot to tell u all that when the dr ordered my subutext, he wanted me to start back at 4mg...but i was too scared so i stayed at my normal .5 dose.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysod View Post

paxil every day.

sometimes clonodine.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kelbel123 View Post
    Cheeky, i forgot to tell u i did buy a pill cutter that makes the pills into a really fine powder. And then i measured out my dosages and then put them in extra pill bottles that i have kept. And then labled each one so i know the rite dosage on the bottles.

I know u all r rite about my pills and addictions. I suffer from panic and anxiety...so i will at times run straight to the bottle even before my anxiety hits to a 10. Wwell i want u to know that the xanax i take at 2pm everyday, i started to slowly taper so i can get of it. I dint need another addiction. I know i shld only use it if its TRULY NEEDED. No more running to the pills. Im going to try my hardest.

I am starting to feel shakey again. Is that part of the stablization processes until u find the right dosage?

Also i forgot to tell u all that when the dr ordered my subutext, he wanted me to start back at 4mg...but i was too scared so i stayed at my normal .5 dose.
    im a little bit worried bout you measuring and putting them in pill containers. if it is only a 1mg, it will stick to the sides of the container and you will get less.

you need to get a clean picture frame glass or mirror, crush your subs up on there. divvy it up into piles, label them. and put up high out of the way in a safe cupboard or something. ok. to take a dose, get a stiff piece of card, playing card, business card, slide it under the powder and pour it under your tongue. no worries ok.

if you need to take the dose away from home, you can fold it in a piece of tin foil. sounds dodgy but at least you KNOW the dose you are taking.

that is my biggest worry for you. it seems a bit haphazard ok.

so 1MG A DAY NOW. OK. stick to that. maybe dont take your clonopin each morning, jeez, we call them dribblers coz they make ya zoned out and dribble, specially when mixed with opiates, which is what sub is. do you know that most sub doctors WILL NOT let you take sub and benzos. very dangerous combo.

so does your doctor know you are on all of these meds.?

good on ya, get that attitude right and you will win this battle. its all up to you mate.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-28-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    iloerose and kelbel123 like this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast