Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
feeling shakey and speedy and heart racing from suboxone :(
    Kikker is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kelbel123 View Post
    Cheeky, i forgot to tell u i did buy a pill cutter that makes the pills into a really fine powder. And then i measured out my dosages and then put them in extra pill bottles that i have kept. And then labled each one so i know the rite dosage on the bottles.

I know u all r rite about my pills and addictions. I suffer from panic and anxiety...so i will at times run straight to the bottle even before my anxiety hits to a 10. Wwell i want u to know that the xanax i take at 2pm everyday, i started to slowly taper so i can get of it. I dint need another addiction. I know i shld only use it if its TRULY NEEDED. No more running to the pills. Im going to try my hardest.

I am starting to feel shakey again. Is that part of the stablization processes until u find the right dosage?

Also i forgot to tell u all that when the dr ordered my subutext, he wanted me to start back at 4mg...but i was too scared so i stayed at my normal .5 dose.
    in all honesty kelbel MOST sub doctors have no clue how to use subs properly...not all of them but most actually don't....

they get patients inducted on high doses of sub and then ur addicted to the med that is designed to get u offdrugs and clean. makes no sense at all. i've seen sub docs put lots of addicts on doses of 8 mg, 10 mg, 24 mg, and even as high as 32 mg in some cases.....that's absolutely nuts!

u have been on 1 mg for some time now so going UP TO 4 MG makes NO SENSE whatsoever! how could he possibly believe that?! that is crazy!

u need to stay on 1 mg for now and see how it goes. give it an honest effort and i fully believe u'll be just fine in a day or 2.
    kelbel123 likes this.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Do exactly what cheeky said: go one dose, mid morning, I believe. Either suboxone or subutex and make sure you have the correct amount. Take it at the same exact time everyday.

What do you mean about tapering the xanax? How, exactly are you tapering that? How often have you used 2mg. to sleep? I mean besides your daily 1mg. at 2pm.?

Just follow cheekysod and kikker. Let's try to get you stable on the 1mg. per day, kelbel. I know this is hard.

Rose
    kelbel123 likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Im sorry cheeky , i dont want u to think i am ignoring you. I felel sooooo blessed having u all here wanting to help. Ok i took the 1 mg like u told me to at 11. I will dose just once a so i stabilize. But what if i continue to get all shakey again even though im doing what u tell me? Does that mean i need a higher dose? Thankyou so much...i love all you guys!!! <3 i will check in and let u know if i get shakey again. Heck ill just keep checking in anyways, u all r such a big support while i have no family here in the state i live to help me.
    and stop with the ''what ifs''', if any trouble pops up post. but until then, stay positive and focus. and dont run to the benzos if you have a wee moment. you gota be strong
    kelbel123 likes this.

Anonymous Guest

apart from the shaking kelbel. do you feel like you are 'jonesing' 'hanging out' or withdrawing.

sounds like NO. so stick to the 1mg, kikker, rose, they have been guiding you right all along. once you just stick to the dose you are supposed to take, you are gonna be ok.

kikker is also right, jeez i had a hard core iv addiction, and i was started on 12mg of sub. far too high. i got down to .5mg in a matter of a couple of months, and stuck there for a while. it was my safety net. even .5 is actually quite strong.
    i gave a friend some a couple of years back (yes bad i know) she was not tolerant to opiates, and didnt abuse them, (speed another story) but i gave her 2mg, and she was sick as a dog. lesson learnt all round. i felt real bad. thats how strong subs are. so its important to dose correctly.

kikker and rose have not put you wrong, they are helpin you big time. listen
    kelbel123 likes this.

kelbel123 is offline Member

Ty for the advice on that...i will try that. And to make u feel a bit better i have the 8mg strips that i can cut up perfectly that i still have from before. These 8mg subtexts idk think i will use afteri finish the subutext, i only was ordered five pills to see what kind of reaction i wld get from them. Since the dr knows i dont have the type of ins that wld cover it all as well. Do any of u use the strips and do u guys like them better?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysod View Post
    im a little bit worried bout you measuring and putting them in pill containers. if it is only a 1mg, it will stick to the sides of the container and you will get less.

you need to get a clean picture frame glass or mirror, crush your subs up on there. divvy it up into piles, label them. and put up high out of the way in a safe cupboard or something. ok. to take a dose, get a stiff piece of card, playing card, business card, slide it under the powder and pour it under your tongue. no worries ok.

if you need to take the dose away from home, you can fold it in a piece of tin foil. sounds dodgy but at least you KNOW the dose you are taking.

that is my biggest worry for you. it seems a bit haphazard ok.

so 1MG A DAY NOW. OK. stick to that. maybe dont take your clonopin each morning, jeez, we call them dribblers coz they make ya zoned out and dribble, specially when mixed with opiates, which is what sub is. do you know that most sub doctors WILL NOT let you take sub and benzos. very dangerous combo.

so does your doctor know you are on all of these meds.?

good on ya, get that attitude right and you will win this battle. its all up to you mate.

Anonymous Guest

f sake kelbel, its not what we like better. its what WORKS for you. whatever gets you a stable dose is what matters. its no difference to us. i am clean. i dont worry no more. but im tryin to pay it forward. i got help. im giving advice, which i perceive as help. its up to you to take it.

yup. stick to however you can get 1mg a day. whatever works for YOU. OK.
    cagekicker78 likes this.

Anonymous Guest

its not what makes US feel better. ok. its not for us.

its for you.... get that right
    cagekicker78 likes this.

nobby02 is offline Member

This has got to be so difficult for all of you involved. I know myself how difficult it is to get my mum on her meds accurately, things get missed or not understood. I hope this poster is succesfull and kudos to iloerose and kikker and the bits from cheeky.
    cagekicker78 likes this.

Thankyou and you are right i felt so yucky and shakey yesterday, so i called my dr and he said that to go up one more dose. 2mg. So i did. And the rest of the day i started feelin better and better. Last nite i finally felt normal fir once! So i guess since i now found wat works fir me...i just stabilizie on the 2mg at 11am each day and then until i feel better start tapering?

This morning i woke up.all.shakey. Nauseated....prob cyz its that time of the month...uhggg.

f sake kelbel, its not what we like better. its what WORKS for you. whatever gets you a stable dose is what matters. its no difference to us. i am clean. i dont worry no more. but im tryin to pay it forward. i got help. im giving advice, which i perceive as help. its up to you to take it.

cagekicker78 is offline New Member

It's part of her personality, she's tries to please others and do things to keep them happy - and not realizing that she needs to do things for herself that's in HER best interest and not just for other people's satisfaction.

She's also got high levels of anxiety, which makes it hard for her to properly react to stressful "stimuli", because she gets anxious about getting anxious about things that happen. And then she tries to beat the anxiety by medication instead of learning how to cope and deal with things head on.

It's a vicious cycle, and one I hope to eventually help her overcome and learn to control...but first, she's got to get through this temporary setback.

hmmm....u were able to speak to ur doc on a Sunday? wow u must have 1 great sub doctor. but he can't be all that great if he advised u to go UP IN DOSE when u were on such a tiny amt...1 mg.

he's no diff from the rest it seems...wants to keep u addicted to the subs so he can add to his bank acct.

lets go back to the beginning if we can pls....

u were taking 3-6 hydro's a day for ONLY A YR and was stable on 1 mg of sub taking .5 mg twice a day...
    then u messed up ur dose once and said u were taking the benzo's and clonidine for 'comfort' to feel better.

we told u EXACTLY what u should be doing and taking...over and over...
    now ur UP TO 2 mg....

u said u were stable yesterday....now today ur NOT...
    and blame it on ur 'monthly's'....
    that is possible i guess...but i'm not really sure of it.

will u now take the clonidine and benzo's to help u feel better?
    i'm not judging u at all, but this is beginning to get far far out of control.

don't know how i can help u any longer. u don't WANT IT bad enough it seems.
    u have lots more sub in ur system now and will have to taper from that amt.

if u begin to feel terrible with the 2 mg of sub will u call the doc and go up to 3 mg if he says to do so?

lets see what rose and cheekysod have to say about this....
    iloerose likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cagekicker78 View Post
    It's part of her personality, she's tries to please others and do things to keep them happy - and not realizing that she needs to do things for herself that's in HER best interest and not just for other people's satisfaction.

She's also got high levels of anxiety, which makes it hard for her to properly react to stressful "stimuli", because she gets anxious about getting anxious about things that happen. And then she tries to beat the anxiety by medication instead of learning how to cope and deal with things head on.

It's a vicious cycle, and one I hope to eventually help her overcome and learn to control...but first, she's got to get through this temporary setback.
    that makes perfect sense to me and she is very lucky and blessed to have u with her. tks so much for ur post....

we're all trying sooo hard to help her cause we have been thru this many many times ourselves and and almost all sub doc's have NOT.

that sub is so strong and it it only takes a very tiny amt to do the job in most cases....certainly in her very low addiction amt....

tks again for ur comment...keep us updated.

Kikker

Ok 1 mg at 11am i will take only starting today. I will keep.u posted on how im feeling throught the day. I hope i stableize in a couple days. Im tired of not feeling nirmal

Quote Originally Posted by Kikker View Post
    that makes perfect sense to me and she is very lucky and blessed to have u with her. tks so much for ur post....

we're all trying sooo hard to help her cause we have been thru this many many times ourselves and and almost all sub doc's have NOT.

that sub is so strong and it it only takes a very tiny amt to do the job in most cases....certainly in her very low addiction amt....

tks again for ur comment...keep us updated.

Kikker

lets take this slow ok kelbel...pls don't try to rush it.
    that will only create even more problems for u.

u took that extra 1 mg yesterday so we should begin to taper that soon...
    it's already in ur system so we need to taper from the 2 mg dose now.

i suggest u continue to take that 2 mg for a cpl more day now.
    hopefully u will remain stable on it and then we can begin the taper.

u can take the entire 2 mg in 1 dose around noon....
    or split in in 2 doses of 1 mg each, once in the am and again in the afternoon.

if u take 1 dose try to take it around the noon hr.

if u drop now from 2 mg to 1 mg suddenly that may cause problems.
    don't want that again so stay there for 2-3 days ok.

just pls don't go UP IN DOSE again for any reason....
    even if the doc tells u to do it.

Okay, i will take the 2mg at noon. Ty for still working with me. I know that u guys know your stuff, i am just scardy cat thats all. Is there anything else u can reccomend that will help? I really want to get as much natural stuff in my body when its time to come off this stuff. Ive read about amino acids also how do you feel about that product called "withdrawl ease?".

Anonymous Guest

my concern is the amount of benzos in your system as well kelbel. you seem to still have this mentality that you need to TAKE something. to FEEL better. it doesnt work that way.

i guess your doc knows best ay.

one day you say its the sub makin you shake. next day youve doubled your dose and feel fine. then not.
    its gettin confusing to say the least... i dont know how to help you any more than what ive told you.

but the benzos are a big concern, i ask you again... is it the same doctor prescribing all this stuff.?

xanax, clonazepams, subs, clonodine, paxil. ... its a very worrying mix and you should be concerned too.

Anonymous Guest

WITHDRAWL EASE. omg kelbel. see you want to take something to make it better.

you are gonna have to ''suck it up buttercup'' at some stage, without drugs. if you taper correctly and slowly, you wont need withdrawl ease ok. and from what ive heard its a crock of poo.

and the higher your dose of subs, the longer it is gonna be till you can get off. i wouldnt go any higher. 2mg is real high for a one year pill addiction. omg. i got to .5 and sat on that for months.

please be careful with those benzos.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-29-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Hi cheeky, im acctually tapering my xanax dose as we speak since i do understand the concern. I cant stop it cold turky though or i will.go.through with drawls. And as far as the withdrawl ease goes i was just thinking natrual.supplements wld help just from what i have read on other forum's. But u guys r the ones who r helping me and want to help me....and i will stick with ur advice

you are gonna have to ''suck it up buttercup'' at some stage, without drugs. if you taper correctly and slowly, you wont need withdrawl ease ok. and from what ive heard its a crock of poo.

and the higher your dose of subs, the longer it is gonna be till you can get off. i wouldnt go any higher. 2mg is real high for a one year pill addiction. omg. i got to .5 and sat on that for months.

cagekicker78 is offline New Member

Yes, she is going to have to "suck it up buttercup" and I've told her that too. (Matter of fact, I keep reading things that I've told her, so I think I'm on the right track with her for the most part.)

We were talking about Withdrawal Ease yesterday because I was looking at what vitamin supplements would help her with the physiological symptoms.

That's actually why she's asking about it. THAT question isn't because of anything more than that. I bought her more vitamin supplements to take because that's what a pharmacist I talked to advised for her to take. To be precise, when I asked if there was any specific vitamins or herbal supplements that would help take away the shakes and other symptoms, he said: "There's nothing that she can really take to help for that, just has to deal with them until they stop. But, she should be taking multi-vitamin supplements which should help her system."

But, the active ingredients in Withdrawal Ease is really just a bunch of herbal ingredients. No harm, no foul with her asking you guys about this.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-29-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cagekicker78 View Post
    Yes, she is going to have to "suck it up buttercup" and I've told her that too. (Matter of fact, I keep reading things that I've told her, so I think I'm on the right track with her for the most part.)

We were talking about Withdrawal Ease yesterday because I was looking at what vitamin supplements would help her with the physiological symptoms.

That's actually why she's asking about it. THAT question isn't because of anything more than that. I bought her more vitamin supplements to take because that's what a pharmacist I talked to advised for her to take.

But, the active ingredients in Withdrawal Ease is really just a bunch of herbal ingredients. No harm, no foul with her asking you guys about this.
    she says we're the ones giving her advice and she'll stick with it but she isn't doing it...far from it in fact.
    she feels symptoms and calls the doc and he raises her dose....exactly what NOT TO BE DOING!

kelbel is gonna be feeling some type of symptoms as she tries to get off drugs....
    there is NO MAGIC FORMULA to this....

that's where 'WANT TO' and willpower comes in.....she has to have BOTH of them to succeed.

stay on the 2 mg now and get completely stable on the sub and take NOTHING else ok...
    then begin the taper by reducing the dose 25% and get stable again....
    and keep repeating...nothing more than that.

she has to taper those benzo's or the risk of seizure is very very real...i am proof of that fact. been there done that and it's not fun i can assure u.

subs + benzo's = a real problem. go to sleep and don't wake up. not trying to frighten anyone...that's the honest truth.

get with the program....get stable on the current dose of 2 mgs and then reduce...
    all there is too it..

Hi cheeky, im acctually tapering my xanax dose as we speak since i do understand the concern. I cant stop it cold turky though or i will.go.through with drawls. And as far as the withdrawl ease goes i was just thinking natrual.supplements wld help just from what i have read on other forum's. But u guys r the ones who r helping me and want to help me....and i will stick with ur advice
    Kelbel, quit making excuses and just do what kikker and cheeky say to do. In the first place you went on the subs for a small vicoden 3-6, and at 10mg tops that's only 60 mg. a day because you didn't want to experience any w/d. You thought you'd get through this without any consequences at all because you're using the sub. I'm tired of jumping through your hoops and staying up late on the weekend worrying about you. Don't tell me you're trying to taper xanax when you won't even give a clear indication of how much you are using. It doesn't seem to matter to you what advice is given you. It makes no sense that if you've been on 1mg. sub for 18 days that 2 mg. will make you feel better. Then you want withdrawal ease! Like everyone said, there is a point when you have to want this more than you want anything in the world, and if you are not ready to make that commitment, then you're not ready. But quit jerking us around on the board. I know this is difficult. It's the hardest thing you'll ever do in your life.
    It's time to suck it up: there is NO MAGIC CURE FOR ADDICTION

Rose
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-29-2012 at 02:22 PM.

i am deeply sorry if i have offended anyone or if i have been jerking you around. That is defenetily not my intent.

I am dealing with medication, extreme anxiety and medical issues. I will try to make answers more clearer. I dont want to frustrate any one. I got caught up in wether i shld follow my drs advice or your advuce. And i will stay with your guys plan to help me through this. You guys have been there and done that. And i know the doctors prob havent been on sub like most of us. I am tapering from xanax now as of a couple days ago. I wld hope that u guys wld b proud of me for doing that i dont want to confuse anyone one on wat meds im on and how much i take.
    Rose, you are a wonderful person to worry about me, lil old me lol. I feel bad for making u worry even more do you want me to give u my dosages of meds and what i take? As well as my meducal problems? It might be easier for you to know everything i suffer from so u have the whole spectrum on me. I prob shld have done that from the begining. But first off i do appologize for anything i have said that was a lil off or misunderstood.

2mg klonopin everyday 6am for wakin up with panic attacks. Been taking for 5 yrs.

2.5mg lomotil everyday 6am for irritable bowel syndrome diareah.been taking for 9 yrs.

1.25mg xanax everyday 2pm for anxiety. Been taking for two months now. Currently tapering off.

20mg paxil everyday 8pm for depression/anxiety. Been taking for 9 yrs

Vitamin b shots every two weeks from my reggular family dr. Since my stomache wont digest vitb for some reason. Been getting the shots for about three months now
    I am no longer taking the clonodine since you all said not a good idea.

QUOTE=iloerose;380677]Kelbel, quit making excuses and just do what kikker and cheeky say to do. In the first you went on place the subs for a small vicoden 3-6, and at 10mg tops that's only 60 mg. a day because you didn't want to experience any w/d. You thought you'd get through this without any consequences at all because you're using the sub. I'm tired of jumping through your hoops and staying up late on the weekend worrying about you. Don't tell me you're trying to taper xanax when you won't even give a clear indication of how much you are using. It doesn't seem to matter to you what advice is given you. It makes no sense that if you've been on 1mg. sub for 18 days that 2 mg. will make you feel better. Then you want withdrawal ease! Like everyone said, there is a point when you have to want this more than you want anything in the world, and if you are not ready to make that commitment, then you're not ready. But quit jerking us around on the board. I know this is difficult. It's the hardest thing you'll ever do in your life.
    It's time to suck it up: there is NO MAGIC CURE FOR ADDICTION

Rose[/QUOTE]

i can assure u we understand completely that u have issues not related to the subs kelbel...we have them ourselves. some more than others, and worse also. we always take that into consideration. lots of us here on diff meds other than subs for all kinds of health reasons.

when u come to the forum and ask for help, and then get that help in the form of advice and suggestions from those that have been in ur shoes, and then u go and do something entirely diff from the advice given here, it upsets many ppl. u can understand that i'm sure.

i can guarantee u that the members here that have used subs know lots more about it than most drs do. that's because most drs have not been addicts or used subs at all. not all but most for sure.

pls understand that medical drs only have to take a very short ONLINE class (about 8 hrs) to be able to prescribe subs. then they listen to the pharmaceutical reps that come into their office and tell them how to have their patients use the subs. that's how it goes in most drs office's and probably all of them.

we know ur scared...we understand that...we were too i assure u of that. but with use and experience it becomes able to help other like urself. pls understand that ok.

we're doing our best to help u. just try to follow as is suggested. we would never do or say anything that could be dangerous for u at any time kelbel.

continue to taper from the benzo's. then get stable on ur 2 mgs of subs and taper from them. everything is going to be ok. pls try to RELAX and we'll try this once more.

i can assure u we understand completely that u have issues not related to the subs kelbel...we have them ourselves. some more than others, and worse also. we always take that into consideration. lots of us here on diff meds other than subs for all kinds of health reasons.

when u come to the forum and ask for help, and then get that help in the form of advice and suggestions from those that have been in ur shoes, and then u go and do something entirely diff from the advice given here, it upsets many ppl. u can understand that i'm sure.

i can guarantee u that the members here that have used subs know lots more about it than most drs do. that's because most drs have not been addicts or used subs at all. not all but most for sure.

pls understand that medical drs only have to take a very short ONLINE class (about 8 hrs) to be able to prescribe subs. then they listen to the pharmaceutical reps that come into their office and tell them how to have their patients use the subs. that's how it goes in most drs office's and probably all of them.

we know ur scared...we understand that...we were too i assure u of that. but with use and experience it becomes able to help other like urself. pls understand that ok.

we're doing our best to help u. just try to follow as is suggested. we would never do or say anything that could be dangerous for u at any time kelbel.

continue to taper from the benzo's. then get stable on ur 2 mgs of subs and taper from them. everything is going to be ok. pls try to RELAX and we'll try this once more.
    Thank you kikker well i took my one dose today as you said to, and by this evening am feeling better. Still had that inner edgy feeling ( not sure if its from tapering off the xanax but i just beared with it) li still felt shakey on the outside too.but not as bad. I am feeling better as tge evening is going by. No clonidine today and no EXTRA xanax either. Now i feel i shld guuve myself a pat on the back at least just fir tday?

Well goodnight kikker, rose, and cheekysod....hope you all are doing well tonight. Im starting to feel good . I am ready for a good nights sleep. May god bless u all for putting up with me. Cant wait to see how tomarrow goes. Cant wait to feel like a better person, friend and mommy. And i cant wait to talk to u all tomarrow and strengthen our bond thru all this. Gnight all<3

ok i honestly hope u have a great nite. it's certainly been rough for u but i believe u may just want to do this right....and i don't want to see anyone fail in their attempt to get clean.

lets see how u feel tomorrow when u get up and thru the day. hopefully u are beginning to stabilize from the sub now. give us a shout when u get up and we'll go from there.

Kikker

Anonymous Guest

Thank you kikker well i took my one dose today as you said to, and by this evening am feeling better. Still had that inner edgy feeling ( not sure if its from tapering off the xanax but i just beared with it) li still felt shakey on the outside too.but not as bad. I am feeling better as tge evening is going by. No clonidine today and no EXTRA xanax either. Now i feel i shld guuve myself a pat on the back at least just fir tday?
    ok now we have cleared up that you are taking EXTRA XANAX. which is what rose and i were thinking.

my question kelbel is why are you taking clonozapam at 6am for panic, when you have just got up. you cant be having panic every single day. thats what the paxil is supposed to be for.

you are on a hard core mix of benzos.... i ask one more time. is it the one doctor prescribing all of these drugs.?

yes good on ya for not taking EXTRA xanax. yeh pat yourself on the back.

but that clonozapam every day makes me concerned. its just habit mate. just HABIT....
    iloerose likes this.

You are taking 3.25 mg. of benzo. That is quite a bit. How much xanax have you "tapered"? How much extra xanax were you taking and how often? How often and how fast are you tapering you xanax? This is worrying. As kikker said: taking benzo + subs are dangerous. Many doctors will not give subs to anyone on a Klonpin or xanax. However, two months on xanax is long enough to have a dependancy. You must taper very, very, slowly. I can tell you right now, w/d from benzo's are no fun and there are no "subs" or even supplements that will help you. Be careful and get off the sub before you seriously deal with the xanax. Don't take anymore than you already are.

You can pat yourself on the back. But you need to realize the seriousness of your situation, and I'm afraid instead of dealing with your situation head on, you've done everything you can to avoid your situation. I'm in your corner, but you have to totally honest and face your problems.

Rose

there ya go kelbel....rose and cheekysod really care about u but u have got to get those benzo's straightened out or it won't matter about the subs.

cheekysod has asked u several times if the SAME DOCTOR has been prescribing ur drugs? well is he? or do u get some off the street or from 'friends'?

just tell us what ur really doing is all we ask. can't help u if we don't know the full story or truth.

once again.....

benzo's + subs = huge problems or even death.

Yes my psychiatrist has perscribed me all.the meds you know about.
    Also i felt good last night and also slept all through the night without waking up. But of courss i still wake up with the shakiness. Its almost my dosing time 11am. So since i am feeling better at night ...will it all soon kick in to wher i will feel good in the morning too? Is it just taking its sweet time at nite?

there ya go kelbel....rose and cheekysod really care about u but u have got to get those benzo's straightened out or it won't matter about the subs.

cheekysod has asked u several times if the SAME DOCTOR has been prescribing ur drugs? well is he? or do u get some off the street or from 'friends'?

just tell us what ur really doing is all we ask. can't help u if we don't know the full story or truth.

once again.....

benzo's + subs = huge problems or even death.

shybaybe2003 is offline Member

i remember in your earlier posts you said you take lomotil for IBS. That IS a narcotic. Its like a schedule 5 but its a narcotic nonetheless. I had to go off the lomotils when i was on subs or my doc and pharmacist said i would have a bad reaction. thats what i was told. Good luck to ya!
    Clean and Sober as of 4-25-2011

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast