Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
feeling shakey and speedy and heart racing from suboxone :(
    kelbel123 is offline Member

And also.....while the sub takes away my inner shakes, how come it makes me shakey on the outside? I wish it wld gi away.

Kikker is offline Advanced Member

kelbel, if u go to the top of this page drugs.com has a medicine 'interactions checker' that can give u an idea of how all ur meds taken can affect ur body and system.

i did it myself and this is what i found....
    https://www.drugs.com/interactions-c...39-2040,133-54

u will see that all ur meds together have a 'moderate' level of interactions. they seem to increase the side effects of each other.

hard to believe ur doctor would give u subs along with ur other meds. this is why iloerose and cheekysod are so concerned for u....this is most likely the reason ur feeling like u are. especially when ur waking up in the morning i would guess....

the side effects of all meds are being magnified, or at least they can be. check with ur doctor pls.

i don't think it's the sub that's the problem...it's all the other meds taken together with the subs (especially the benzo's) that are most likely causing ur issues. u need to make absolute certain ur doctor knows all the meds u are on if they don't now. ur health could be at risk it seems.

i hope this helps in some way.
    iloerose likes this.

Anonymous Guest

and i think 2mg is still too high. when you finally get stable (which i have no idea when with this cocktail) you can taper to 1.5mg.

so your subs were prescribed by your shrink. ??

yeh. im concerned. like rose says how much EXTRA benzos you been taking girl.?

yes you need to taper off them. slowly. the risk of seizure is high if you come off too fast. do you even want to get off them.?

do you want to get clean. ? or just make the shakes go away.?

im really not sure now of your motives at all.

Yes, i want these dang shakes to go away cuz they have been driving me crazy since day one! And YES I WANT OFF ALL THESE MEDS. I dont want to feel high. I just want to feel like my normal self again im not taking any extra xanax. I am tapering. Rightnow im at 1.25 mg of xanax a day. I hope im not tapering too fast. Im tapering by .25 every 7 days. Wen i get off this sub i dont want another opiate, or muscle relaxer to touch my body! I want to be clean....mind ,body and soul. Cheekysod, am i tapering too fast off the xanax? I dint want to go i.to a siezure. That scares the heck outa me

Quote Originally Posted by Kikker View Post
    kelbel, if u go to the top of this page drugs.com has a medicine 'interactions checker' that can give u an idea of how all ur meds taken can affect ur body and system.

i did it myself and this is what i found....
    https://www.drugs.com/interactions-c...39-2040,133-54

u will see that all ur meds together have a 'moderate' level of interactions. they seem to increase the side effects of each other.

hard to believe ur doctor would give u subs along with ur other meds. this is why iloerose and cheekysod are so concerned for u....this is most likely the reason ur feeling like u are. especially when ur waking up in the morning i would guess....

the side effects of all meds are being magnified, or at least they can be. check with ur doctor pls.

i don't think it's the sub that's the problem...it's all the other meds taken together with the subs (especially the benzo's) that are most likely causing ur issues. u need to make absolute certain ur doctor knows all the meds u are on if they don't now. ur health could be at risk it seems.

i hope this helps in some way.

Ty kikker, i looked at the drug interactions and i defenitly know its time to taper off some of my meds. There is one wich is for ibs i HAVE TO TAKE. If i dont, then i get to live my life on the toilet....not fun.

i fully agree with cheekysod about the 2 mg of sub. it was this same doctor that had u go UP IN DOSE. u were at 1 mg and could have been off much sooner. now it's gonna take that much longer IF u stick with the taper plan.

did u read the post on the other page by shybaybe? they said the med ur on for IBS (irritable bowel syn) is actually narcotic based. i realize u say u need it or else but that is just compounding the issue and problems for u.

sooo many diff meds and many are very powerful with side effects that are all being magnified by each other. when u took the 'extra' amts of the benzo's it's no wonder u were having so many problems...and still are kelbel.

i don't know if i want to be involved with this any longer. u need a doctor to advise u with everything ur on. it is really dangerous with the sub added to the mix.

i know u want off everything and to get clean but it has to be done slowly, correctly, and with a doctor's supervision. we can get u off the subs here, but all the other presents too many diff issues...at least for me they do.

i hope u understand my point and concern...i want what is best for u and i'm no doctor.

i would suggest that u seek out another doctor...maybe a doctor involved in family medicine. at least to get another opinion on all the diff meds ur on....
    iloerose likes this.

WOW!!! Maybe thats whats causing the shakes!. But my dr and pharmacist both said no prob go ahead and continue taking it.....go figure

Well im going to wean off the lomotil then. What did you end up taking for ur diahreah???

QUOTE=shybaybe2003;380741]i remember in your earlier posts you said you take lomotil for IBS. That IS a narcotic. Its like a schedule 5 but its a narcotic nonetheless. I had to go off the lomotils when i was on subs or my doc and pharmacist said i would have a bad reaction. thats what i was told. Good luck to ya![/QUOTE]

Yes i just read and wrote back. Thx for the help. I hope u still stick around fir me regarding the subs at least.

i fully agree with cheekysod about the 2 mg of sub. it was this same doctor that had u go UP IN DOSE. u were at 1 mg and could have been off much sooner. now it's gonna take that much longer IF u stick with the taper plan.

did u read the post on the other page by shybaybe? they said the med ur on for IBS (irritable bowel syn) is actually narcotic based. i realize u say u need it or else but that is just compounding the issue and problems for u.

sooo many diff meds and many are very powerful with side effects that are all being magnified by each other. when u took the 'extra' amts of the benzo's it's no wonder u were having so many problems...and still are kelbel.

i don't know if i want to be involved with this any longer. u need a doctor to advise u with everything ur on. it is really dangerous with the sub added to the mix.

i know u want off everything and to get clean but it has to be done slowly, correctly, and with a doctor's supervision. we can get u off the subs here, but all the other presents too many diff issues...at least for me they do.

i hope u understand my point and concern...i want what is best for u and i'm no doctor.

i would suggest that u seek out another doctor...maybe a doctor involved in family medicine. at least to get another opinion on all the diff meds ur on....

I am very seriouse about getting off the subs and other meds im on and i keep feeling like you guys have a hard time believing how ssriouse i am wen i say i need help and i want off. I wish u wld believe me and believe in me. U made one oops, by listening to my dr and then, i feel as though u all somehow want ti leave my side after finding out all the other meds im on. I hope u know how seriouse i am but the only way i can show you is to acctually tallk the talk and walk the walk. Well god bless to you all for hanging in ther and helping me.

I meant to say that, "i" made one oops. Not you. (im just correcting my last post).

Guys im really scared right now about the whole xanax thing. I posted on the benzo forum since thats wat catagory its in. I am scared about all my meds and i am dead serious abbout sticking with tapering plans and dosages.

here is a link from drugs.com suggesting that a person should taper no more than 0.50 mg every 3 days from xanax.
    https://www.drugs.com/dosage/xanax.html

i'm NOT telling u to taper this way, or any other way....only saying this is what i found for u. to be 100% safe u should ALWAYS seek the advice of a doctor or other medical professional that knows this medication and your particular medical condition(s).

you stated that you were tapering from the xanax at the rate of .25 mg every 7 days in post #124 above on this thread. it does seem like you should be fine doing it that way, but again if it were me i would definitely check with my doctor first.

hope this helps.

Anonymous Guest

well we just need to be clear on what we are dealing with. im only a sub/opiate expert with a little bit of wisdom re benzos and such. but i sure am no doctor either. and with the cocktail of drugs you are on i was concerned.
    jeez, so your shrink said go ahead take all the above drugs.

i would change shrinks. seems dodgy to me.

glad you are committed to getting clean. you need to go slow off the benzos. and taper correctly off the subs. it is possible to get clean tho. if ya want it.

hang in there

were uable to contact another dr kelbel? how is ur taper going from the xanax? give us an update and let us know what's going on today with u pls.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysod View Post
    well we just need to be clear on what we are dealing with. im only a sub/opiate expert with a little bit of wisdom re benzos and such. but i sure am no doctor either. and with the cocktail of drugs you are on i was concerned.
    jeez, so your shrink said go ahead take all the above drugs.

i would change shrinks. seems dodgy to me.

glad you are committed to getting clean. you need to go slow off the benzos. and taper correctly off the subs. it is possible to get clean tho. if ya want it.

hang in there

Thank you cheeky well now i am on day 4 of stabilizing on 2 mg of suboxone. I feel shaky and also like im going through withdraw a lil in the morning right when i wake up....all the way untill i take my sub at 11am. I seem to be feeling better about 2 hrs after the sub kicks in. And my mind and my mood seem to be getting back to normal thank the lord. But still got the damn shakes. Oh well. Just gotta deal with them. I feel like the clumsiest person ever! Lol. Im still tapering from my xanax. Im wondering wich one i will ever got off of first. The benzos or the sub. Just wanted to check in and let u know that im still seriouse about getting off everything. I have my next appt to see my psychiatrist on nov 4th. So i will ask him about all these meds he has perscribed me. Hes a really nice man. But i am scared about the benzos, and he will def know that u cant take them with subs. He is also is a regular practicing family dr, but not too many people in this small town know.
    May i ask a question? I was windering how many people take the strips over the pills. I have 20 eight mg strips from wen i took sub in january. When it comes time fir me to start tapering, wld u recommend the strips? Because i have no more pills left and i have a really sharp razer to make perfect cuts with. I still have a cple of subutex pills left but i want to b exact with my dose. Is it okay to go straight from the pill to the strips?

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

here is a link from drugs.com suggesting that a person should taper no more than 0.50 mg every 3 days from xanax.
    https://www.drugs.com/dosage/xanax.html

i'm NOT telling u to taper this way, or any other way....only saying this is what i found for u. to be 100% safe u should ALWAYS seek the advice of a doctor or other medical professional that knows this medication and your particular medical condition(s).

you stated that you were tapering from the xanax at the rate of .25 mg every 7 days in post #124 above on this thread. it does seem like you should be fine doing it that way, but again if it were me i would definitely check with my doctor first.

hope this helps.
    Sorry kikker, but I'm going to chime in on the xanax issue. Kelbel, you should not taper .5mg. every three days. No one should taper a benzo that fast. Your .25mg. every 7 days is a bit fast.

However, as Kikker said you need to seek a medical professional's help to taper the benzos and other drugs. That is an absolute. You can check out the Ashton Manual.

Rose

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by kelbel123 View Post
    Thank you cheeky well now i am on day 4 of stabilizing on 2 mg of suboxone. I feel shaky and also like im going through withdraw a lil in the morning right when i wake up....all the way untill i take my sub at 11am. I seem to be feeling better about 2 hrs after the sub kicks in. And my mind and my mood seem to be getting back to normal thank the lord. But still got the damn shakes. Oh well. Just gotta deal with them. I feel like the clumsiest person ever! Lol. Im still tapering from my xanax. Im wondering wich one i will ever got off of first. The benzos or the sub. Just wanted to check in and let u know that im still seriouse about getting off everything. I have my next appt to see my psychiatrist on nov 4th. So i will ask him about all these meds he has perscribed me. Hes a really nice man. But i am scared about the benzos, and he will def know that u cant take them with subs. He is also is a regular practicing family dr, but not too many people in this small town know.
    May i ask a question? I was windering how many people take the strips over the pills. I have 20 eight mg strips from wen i took sub in january. When it comes time fir me to start tapering, wld u recommend the strips? Because i have no more pills left and i have a really sharp razer to make perfect cuts with. I still have a cple of subutex pills left but i want to b exact with my dose. Is it okay to go straight from the pill to the strips?
    You have a doctor's appointment on a Sunday? Then you say that "he'll know you shouldn't take the benzo's with the sub"? I thought the same dr. was prescribing everything that you're on now, including the subs? You need to understand the nature of your problems. I've said that before and I'm saying it again. None of us here have a medical license, nor can we see into your mind. All you really seem to care about is the sub. You went up in dose against all advice. You should be more than stable at this point. I don't know what to advise anymore. Get help from a doctor. Tell him/her the whole truth.

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by iloerose View Post
    You have a doctor's appointment on a Sunday? Then you say that "he'll know you shouldn't take the benzo's with the sub"? I thought the same dr. was prescribing everything that you're on now, including the subs? You need to understand the nature of your problems. I've said that before and I'm saying it again. None of us here have a medical license, nor can we see into your mind. All you really seem to care about is the sub. You went up in dose against all advice. You should be more than stable at this point. I don't know what to advise anymore. Get help from a doctor. Tell him/her the whole truth.

Rose

Oopsi! Lol.....i meant to say that my psych appt is on the 6th, not on the 4rtg. Sorry about that.and wen i said he will def know about the subs and the xanax....i meant that he will know because i am going to remind him, since being a dr and a psych, he shld already know
    his stuff. Wonder what his reaction will b wen i have to educate him lol!

And i have no prob telling the dr the truth. All i care about is getting off everything safetly. And getting support and a shoulder to cry on when i need someone. You all have been great. And i feel truly blesses.. Dont worry. I will talk to the dr about all my meds and start a slower taper from the zanax.

Hey rose,

You said i shld be more then stable right now on the sub. So i shld now follow roberts taper plan?

Quote Originally Posted by kelbel123 View Post
    Hey rose,

You said i shld be more then stable right now on the sub. So i shld now follow roberts taper plan?
    please forgive me for answering for rose but u should be on robert's taper plan from the very beginning kelbel. that has not changed by anything u have done except when u went up in ur sub dose...that messed up ur taper at that point....

and YES, u should be stable on ur current 2 mg dose before u begin to taper. problem is that u have been messing around with the benzo's so much u/we have no idea what is sub symptoms and what is symptoms from the other meds ur on. it's a guessing game at this point.

here's the taper plan for u and for anyone else that may be reading and looking for the plan....
    https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...apy-50887.html

what u need to be doing is take the sub at the same time each day and the same dose each time. if u do that u WILL EVENTUALLY GET STABLE ON THE SUB ALONE and then u can taper down by 25% to the next dose amt....and eventually get off of it.

rose is exactly right....u should be more than stable on the sub at this point....but we have no way of telling because of the other meds. do u understand that kelbel?

taking the subs should make u feel completely normal...

this is what u need to be doing....keep taking the 2 mg of sub and get to ur doctor appt on the 6th of nov. let him/her know that u are also taking the subs along with ALL ur other meds. if this doctor is prescribing ALL MEDS like u said he should already know that....

the subs + benzo's = do not mix well and can be deadly for anyone.

keep tapering down ur benzo dose very very slowly like rose and cheekysod have told u ok. keep taking the sub as directed. get to the doc and then come back and let us know what was said.

but just know we all want u well and clean. we don't give up on people unless they give up on themselves.....
    or make it too difficult to continue...
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-31-2012 at 06:53 PM.
    iloerose likes this.

fortitude is offline New Member

Hi Kikker,
    I've been reading your post and lots of other ones. I am so glad to have found you and Robert's tapering systems.. Im new at this and did not find any other way to contact you directly or new thread. So, sorry for cutting into this thread. My story:
    Been on Subutex for 1 year. Never took more than 6 mg and been on 4mg for most of the year. Aprox. last two months at 2mg, last month at 1mg. I am finally trying to get out of this nightmare. I am at 0.5 for 3 days. Today is day 3. My blood pressure is a little high and that feels a little weird with the pressure around my skull and a bit heart racing. For sleep I take 10mg of Ambien. Major symptoms are: ANGER , Depression, Restless legs, ANXIETY and boredom.
    Should I take the jump @ 0.5 3 days?
    Its hard on my relationship. My girlfriend is living thru this with me. Its tough on her!
    Anyway, I am impressed with people like you and others here trying to lend a hand. Appreciate it!

*Question?: If I'm in my 2-3 day with zero Subs in me and i feel a little discomfort and I take 2-vic's to ease the discomfort. Is that prolonging the withdraws or is it the same amount of time anyway?

The reason I was asking about the 2-vics is just because I have like 10 left from the past and was thinking it might help "Temporary" with last part of detox....Thanks for any help!

hello fortitude and welcome.

u can go back to the main page and click on the forum site u want like this one (suboxone). on the left side is a blue rectangle that reads 'post new thread' and u click on that. name ur thread and all there is to it.

to answer ur question....NO do not jump from the .5 mg dose. that is much too high and u could expect to have symptoms for quite some time. u need to taper down to at least .25 mg or even lower.

then i would highly recommend that u use the day skipping process at the end when u get to that .25 mg or lower. u take ur dose and skip 1 day...dose again and skip 2 days...dose again and skip 3 days and dose 1 final time and ur done.

the day skipping helps to eliminate the long half life of sub in ur system and also to get u use to being without sub 1 day at a time until ur finished.

if u don't want to use the day skipping then u need to taper as low as u possibly can. like .125 mg or about that. either way u go u can expect to have a few minor symptoms after u are finished. they won't be anything u can't handle.

subs are a tool to help us get clean and that's it...they are not a miracle med or magic formula. u have to WANT TO get clean more than anything else.

why would u even want to consider using the vic's? they are NOT going to ease any discomfort. u will have enough sub build up in ur system that they won't do anything anyway...and they most likely will make u very very sick. leave the vic's alone and enjoy a new clean life.

as soon as ur off the subs each day will get better and better for u. taper further down and either jump at a much lower dose or skip days which i suggest u do.

and leave the vic's alone. that will put u right back to square one again and u can do it all over.....

do u want to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by fortitude View Post
    the reason i was asking about the 2-vics is just because i have like 10 left from the past and was thinking it might help "temporary" with last part of detox....thanks for any help!
    flush those vic's as quick as humanly possible!

Thank you! I will do as you suggest....I cant wait till im OFF this ???? completely.. Reading these forums has make it so much easier. It's like therapy..lol
    Its SO Psychological; on TOP of all the physical and emotional in-balances that I can literally hear a depression voice telling me how miserable life is...What keeps me going is knowing that voice is the SUBS Withdraws..I keep telling myself:" Its the SUBS, it will get better and I keep going another few minutes...Up and Down and all over the place....Anyway, I hope to help someone in any shape or form.
    Thanks Kikker! Tomorrow DAY 4 on 0.5!!!!! Keep me in your prayers! God Bless.

Anonymous Guest

michael who are you and what the hell are you on about. we have already sussed out that kelbel has been on both suboxone AND subutex. so it IS NOT THE BLOODY NALOXONE.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-01-2012 at 12:34 PM.

michael504 must be another spammer cheeky. that is a complete copy of rose's post here earlier. looks like the mods deleted it anyway so no worries.

fortitude...sounds good to me. if u need additional help with ur taper then start ur own thread and u'll get lots of replies on it.

kelbel...hope ur doing well and agree to get back with us after speaking to ur doctor about everything. we'll get u off the subs soon ok. just try to hang in there and do the best u can.

michael504 must be another spammer cheeky. that is a complete copy of rose's post here earlier. looks like the mods deleted it anyway so no worries.

fortitude...sounds good to me. if u need additional help with ur taper then start ur own thread and u'll get lots of replies on it.

kelbel...hope ur doing well and agree to get back with us after speaking to ur doctor about everything. we'll get u off the subs soon ok. just try to hang in there and do the best u can.

Ty guys. How wierd someone spammed my thread? I never got to read it. I wonder what they were ranting about. Oh well. Im feeling better throughout the day. The mornings before i take my sub r slowly getting better
    . I ran out of pills. So im going to cut up the 8mg strips that i have. I know i have to cut them to two mg....so no worries

Hi everyone, i hope all is well with you today

I took an exact cut of 2mg from my.suboxone 8 mg strip and it feels like its stronger. Is this goi.g to be a prob for me? Im out of my pills And i have a lot of sub films left. I also read somewhere that the films are stronger then the pills? If so, then how cld this be? Oh god, i hope this dosnt screw with my body. I mean i cld fall asleep right now if i wanted too and i have to go get my kids from school in an hr! Oh boy. I try to do the right things..i try to do the best i can. Shld i skip my 2pm xanax tapering dosage? I dont want to.falll asleep whats going on....and what do u suggest???

Anonymous Guest

jeeeeeeeeeeez kelbel, stop obsessing bout stuff.

firstly isnt your daily dose 2mg. split into 2 x 1mg. ?? sorry correct me if im wrong, coz if that is the case you took it all at once.

yeh skip your xanax today, see how you feel. if you are worried bout sleeping. and picking up kids from school (thats scary kelbel driving while under the influence of drugs, with KIDS IN THE CAR)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast