Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
feeling shakey and speedy and heart racing from suboxone :(
    Anonymous Guest

YES KELBEL, you are on 2mg and you have taken it all at once. DO NOT TAKE ANY MORE TODAY

kelbel123 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysod View Post
    YES KELBEL, you are on 2mg and you have taken it all at once. DO NOT TAKE ANY MORE TODAY

Ok so i dont need to worry? Good. I just had more pills ordered at the pharmacy. The pharmacist explained that the film hits u faster. So ty. I wont take anymore of course. So i take it that the film hits right away and the pills take time to wrk?

Anonymous Guest

kelbel the question is why did you take your dose all at once.???

maybe you should stick to once a day dosing to make this easier on you as you seem to have a hard time working it all out. i only ever dosed once a day thru my whole sub treatment. and i was fine.

something to think about... and anyway the pills take buggar all to hit. 20min tops. i know from experience.

you felt it more coz you took THE WHOLE 2MG.....

you have got to get on top of this. making these 'mistakes' all the way thru will cost you. its not good.

get with the program ok

kelbel the question is why did you take your dose all at once.???

maybe you should stick to once a day dosing to make this easier on you as you seem to have a hard time working it all out. i only ever dosed once a day thru my whole sub treatment. and i was fine.

something to think about... and anyway the pills take buggar all to hit. 20min tops. i know from experience.

you felt it more coz you took THE WHOLE 2MG.....

you have got to get on top of this. making these 'mistakes' all the way thru will cost you. its not good.

get with the program ok

Well i dose once a day as of four or five days ago, when the dr had me get off the sub for a week. Then when he reinducted me, he had me go up to 2mg pill once a day. So its been that way for the past five days. Today i ran out of my 2mg pills and still had the 8 mg strips left from when i was on sub in january. So i made a perfect 2 mg cut out of the film and took it only once today, at my normal 11am schedual. I was told that it wld be okay to take either the film or the pill. But yrs only once a day right now.

Cheeky, i understand what your saying now. Before my reinduction i was on .5mg in am and in pm ........twice a day. Now the dr has me taking 2mg once a day at 11am.

Anonymous Guest

kelbel, you are following your doctors instructions. which is good. i might butt out

Anonymous Guest

no word from kelbel. i hope you get a handle on all this. you really have to stop running to pills for releif from whatever it is you are running from. seems like for a while you have relied on all sorts of things to numb you out. it really isnt good for you being on that cocktail of drugs mate. that, i beleive, is why you have had so much trouble on the subs. its a dangerous mix...

please keep on the right track, and take care of yourself. we only get one chance in this life, and you have a chance now to change things for the better.

good luck.

Kikker is offline Advanced Member

hi kelbel...just checking on u to see how ur doing. i'm still in ur corner just feeling bad myself right now and haven't posted much in the last few days to anyone.

give us a post and let us know what's going on with ur sub taper and if u have reduced the dose at all. really hope ur feeling good and everything works out for the best with u.

hahaha just posted at the same time cheeky. i hope ur doing well urself! have a great day/weekend.

Kikker

Ty everyone im feeling good. I notice i dont have any feelings like i used to :/ but im on day 8 of being reinducted to that 2 mg sub. Should i split that dise in half now and start roberts taper plan?

no word from kelbel. i hope you get a handle on all this. you really have to stop running to pills for releif from whatever it is you are running from. seems like for a while you have relied on all sorts of things to numb you out. it really isnt good for you being on that cocktail of drugs mate. that, i beleive, is why you have had so much trouble on the subs. its a dangerous mix...

please keep on the right track, and take care of yourself. we only get one chance in this life, and you have a chance now to change things for the better.

good luck.
    Ty so much cheekysod for sticking around. You are right about all of what you say. I want you to know im still tapering off 1.25mg of xanax at 2pm everyday. I have one more week to go, the i can drop to 1mg of xanax. Yay, i cant wait to get off this stuff. I also see my psychiatrist on tuesday so i will be able to really sit down and talk to him. Im going to tell him i want to start tapering off my sub.its wierd, that it took a xiuple of day, but my shakes have acctually finnally gone away. I havent taken anything extra to help me. I havent been running to my pills. And its the first time. You guys are the first ones ive ever listened to. I have anxiety every morning i wake up, but i havent taken anything extra for it. I just try to keep busy and tell myself that im ok and im doing great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikker View Post
    hi kelbel...just checking on u to see how ur doing. i'm still in ur corner just feeling bad myself right now and haven't posted much in the last few days to anyone.

give us a post and let us know what's going on with ur sub taper and if u have reduced the dose at all. really hope ur feeling good and everything works out for the best with u.
    Hi kikker, i am sorry to hear you havent been ffeeling well :/ i hope you start feeling better. Weather its sub related or not, i am here for all of you as well. Just knowing there is someone out there that truly cares even though weve never met in person.....it make a world of a difference on getting better. People cheering u one and telling u that ur doing good....or telling people that u did and oops. Ive read so many posts on here and we r all so lucky to get advice from someine who cares to use their preciouce time to write back. You guts are the ones who make a difference

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

I don't know who you will hear back from, Kelbel. You really didn't follow anyone's advice except to go up in subs when you shouldn't have. Take 8 days to stabilize on 2mg. ? Heck, I've seen methadone, >>>>>> addicts with over 20 year habits, induct on a bit more than you're taking for a vicoden addiction and seen them start to taper in four days not 8. I hope you don't think that subs will keep you stable during a xanax taper or w/d. Because they won't. Nor will they help with klonipin or any other anti-depressant. I think you need a doctor's advice. If this sounds harsh to you, it should. Subs are opiates and way more dangerous than the vicoden you were taking, particularly with the benzos added in. It sounds to me like you're becoming dependent on the subs. Please see your doctor, what you're doing is dangerous. I wish you all the best and I hope this is a wake-up call for you.

Rose

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Kelbel, if you don't hear from kikker, it's because he's ill again.

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by iloerose View Post
    I don't know who you will hear back from, Kelbel. You really didn't follow anyone's advice except to go up in subs when you shouldn't have. Take 8 days to stabilize on 2mg. ? Heck, I've seen methadone, >>>>>> addicts with over 20 year habits, induct on a bit more than you're taking for a vicoden addiction and seen them start to taper in four days not 8. I hope you don't think that subs will keep you stable during a xanax taper or w/d. Because they won't. Nor will they help with klonipin or any other anti-depressant. I think you need a doctor's advice. If this sounds harsh to you, it should. Subs are opiates and way more dangerous than the vicoden you were taking, particularly with the benzos added in. It sounds to me like you're becoming dependent on the subs. Please see your doctor, what you're doing is dangerous. I wish you all the best and I hope this is a wake-up call for you.

Rose

Rose, i screwed up once by listening to my dr that i will b seeing on tuesday. All of u continue to make me feel bad over 1 screwup. Hiw many times have you screwed up? All those things u just said, is a negative.. I already know suboxone wont help the benzo withdrawls. But gosh. Ive been doing wat you all been saying. I screw up once and i feel like i have no support. I dont even get a goid job on tapering from the xanax. Hope all is well with u and god bless.

Rose's post wasn't so negative...u need to be told EXACTLY how it is and will be. wouldn't u rather have it that way rather than have someone tell u maybe what u WANT to hear?

yes, we have ALL made mistakes. mine was when i took that first narcotic pill and followed it with other substances for yrs. i nearly lost my life on several occasions. had seizures from benzo's, kidney and liver issues and many other problems due to the effects of taking too many drugs, and even worse MIXING several different meds and alcohol together.

this is literally life and death we're dealing with here. what we say or don't say can have disastrous affects on someone. taking sub along with the benzo's ur on could and will have very serious consequences and perhaps even death. we just can't take nay chances so that's the reason u need to be speaking with a qualified medical doctor in ur case....not necessarily someone here.

hope u understand that....rose is trying so hard to help u, like we all are here. post after ur doctor appt and we'll go from there ok...

and keep ur chin up and don't be so defensive.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kelbel123 View Post
    Rose, i screwed up once by listening to my dr that i will b seeing on tuesday. All of u continue to make me feel bad over 1 screwup. Hiw many times have you screwed up? All those things u just said, is a negative.. I already know suboxone wont help the benzo withdrawls. But gosh. Ive been doing wat you all been saying. I screw up once and i feel like i have no support. I dont even get a goid job on tapering from the xanax. Hope all is well with u and god bless.
    thats a bit harsh kelbel. rose has been here for you since day 1. yup sometimes we gotta hear things we dont want to, and basically we are addicts and can see behaviour that isnt good for you. and we gotta call you on it. thats how this place works mate. you need to hear that. when are you going to attempt to taper to 1.5mg then.?

thats a bit harsh kelbel. rose has been here for you since day 1. yup sometimes we gotta hear things we dont want to, and basically we are addicts and can see behaviour that isnt good for you. and we gotta call you on it. thats how this place works mate. you need to hear that. when are you going to attempt to taper to 1.5mg then.?

After i see my psychiatrist tomarrow at 9am. I want to make sure that he knows so that im tapering under his care. I have a question. Since these sub pills are so expensive and i pay out of pocket for them....would u reccomend that i taper with the film?
    sub film? Because i have a hole box of leftover from when i was on sub in january? I have no job at the moment. Two children with no child support comming in either.

Rose, i am sorry if i offended u, but i was upset only because all i ever hear is the same thing, that i screwed up. And i kniw i screwed up. The only posative thing i am doing right now, is tapering off the benzos, until i start my taper tomarrow iff sub.

I know u all know what your talking about and i do trust you. I know what i need to do. All i need is encouraging words from here on

May God Bless each of you for always caring <3

Well guys, still waiting on tomarriw to get here so i can star tapering off the sub. I feel good about myself tapering from xanax. A lil agitation. But nuthing i cant handle.

Kikker, i wld like to hear your story with the benzos and the siezures. It scares me. I wish i cld taper off the xanax faster, but i know that aint possible :/

Rose, i heard you are sick with the flu i am here for you ok? Your in my prayers <3 i hope its nit the stomache flu, cuz that is torture. And here u r still trying to help people on here. Your amazing

Anonymous Guest

kelbel, we have already said. YES USE THE FILMS. in fact, you made it clear you were already on them coz you thought they were stronger. remember. ? which is untrue. anyway, same dose. , YES use the films. whatever it takes.!!

kelbel, we have already said. YES USE THE FILMS. in fact, you made it clear you were already on them coz you thought they were stronger. remember. ? which is untrue. anyway, same dose. , YES use the films. whatever it takes.!!
    Thank you cheeky. I have been taking the 2mg pills. But tomarrow i will start my taper with the films goodnight to you all....sleep well

Hi everyone, hope all is well with you today
    I saw my psych dr this morning and he has me starting my taper off sub today.
    He has me decreasing by .25 every 5 to 7 days. I took my 1.75 mg dose an hr ago

that's great kelbel....now we're getting somewhere. one thing i would suggest....it's perfectly ok the doctor told u to taper off the sub by the .25 mg (which is perfect) but just make sure that ur stable before u reduce again. it may fall into the 5-7 day range like he told u to do, and probably will, but it could also take a few days longer on SOME DOSE'S too. hard to tell right now so u need to make that call when u get there at each dose reduction.

did he have anything to say about u being on the benzo's (xanax) along with the sub?

and did he give u any indication that ur benzo taper was right? (too fast---too slow)

pls let us know what else he had to say. it's important to know how he feels about all the meds ur on together....

and u need to also realize that ur tapering from both subs and benzo's at the same time so u may feel some symptoms related to that. don't get discouraged by that fact. stay positive and know ur doing the right thing ok.

i'm very proud of u kelbel. tapering off the benzo's and the sub is very difficult to do for anyone. u deserve congratulations for doing the right thing. keep at it and don't give up. ur going to be changing ur life for the better and u will feel soooo good when u are finished tapering.

keep posting and let us know how ur feeling. it's awesome that u reduced to 1.75 mg of sub today! won't be too much longer and u'll be off of that. take it slow and steady. no need to be in any hurry.

have a great day...
    Kikker

Quote Originally Posted by Kikker View Post
    that's great kelbel....now we're getting somewhere. one thing i would suggest....it's perfectly ok the doctor told u to taper off the sub by the .25 mg (which is perfect) but just make sure that ur stable before u reduce again. it may fall into the 5-7 day range like he told u to do, and probably will, but it could also take a few days longer on SOME DOSE'S too. hard to tell right now so u need to make that call when u get there at each dose reduction.

did he have anything to say about u being on the benzo's (xanax) along with the sub?

and did he give u any indication that ur benzo taper was right? (too fast---too slow)

pls let us know what else he had to say. it's important to know how he feels about all the meds ur on together....

and u need to also realize that ur tapering from both subs and benzo's at the same time so u may feel some symptoms related to that. don't get discouraged by that fact. stay positive and know ur doing the right thing ok.

i'm very proud of u kelbel. tapering off the benzo's and the sub is very difficult to do for anyone. u deserve congratulations for doing the right thing. keep at it and don't give up. ur going to be changing ur life for the better and u will feel soooo good when u are finished tapering.

keep posting and let us know how ur feeling. it's awesome that u reduced to 1.75 mg of sub today! won't be too much longer and u'll be off of that. take it slow and steady. no need to be in any hurry.

have a great day...
    Kikker

Oh thank you soooo much Kikker!! That meant a whole lot to me

Well, the dr said that my taper off the xanax was not too slow or fast. It is just perfect since my body hasnt felt bad from it. He did say that every ones body chemistry is different on how meds wrk. I told him how concerned i was taking the xanax and that i researched that i cld die taking both sub and benzos. He said nit to worry because since im on a low dose of xanax i am fine. But to continue tapering of course.

We went over all my meds and talked about my shakes that finally went away.....and he said my body is just ssnsitive and for some odd reason the sub had to take a lil longer then expected to reach a balanced state.

He said if im feeling some withdrawls .....that its perfectly fine to take the clonidine if i cant sleep or feel reaally bad if my rls starts up. But he said at the rate im going he dosnt believe it will happen. But i will stay away from the clonodine. My gaol is not to run to a pill everytime i have a problem.

But he wants me off of sub too. He admitted to a lot of drs wanting to keep their patients on sub fir the money, but he a good christian man and dosnt believe in that.

Its great that he used to be a regular dr befor he became a psych....hes very knowledgable when it comes to all hsalth problems. Anways, im just happy i finally got to see him and start my tapering. He dosnt like to keep people on sub for more then a cple of months.

Uh oh.....im starting to feel some withdrawls :/ mild chills, no appetite. Even after just a.25 taper? Uhhgggg.....

Anonymous Guest

just get through this and handle it. its only your first day on that dose. hang in there and dont worry. as long as you dont take ANY extra it will stabilize. ok. dont cave to this. a lot of it is mental too.

I think your right cheeky about it bein part mental, cuz now i feel fine. And if it comes back, i will ride this storm! Thankyou for looking out for me

Quote Originally Posted by kelbel123 View Post
    Oh thank you soooo much Kikker!! That meant a whole lot to me

Well, the dr said that my taper off the xanax was not too slow or fast. It is just perfect since my body hasnt felt bad from it. He did say that every ones body chemistry is different on how meds wrk. I told him how concerned i was taking the xanax and that i researched that i cld die taking both sub and benzos. He said nit to worry because since im on a low dose of xanax i am fine. But to continue tapering of course.

We went over all my meds and talked about my shakes that finally went away.....and he said my body is just ssnsitive and for some odd reason the sub had to take a lil longer then expected to reach a balanced state.

He said if im feeling some withdrawls .....that its perfectly fine to take the clonidine if i cant sleep or feel reaally bad if my rls starts up. But he said at the rate im going he dosnt believe it will happen. But i will stay away from the clonodine. My goal is not to run to a pill everytime i have a problem.

But he wants me off of sub too. He admitted to a lot of drs wanting to keep their patients on sub fir the money, but he a good christian man and dosnt believe in that.

Its great that he used to be a regular dr befor he became a psych....hes very knowledgable when it comes to all hsalth problems. Anways, im just happy i finally got to see him and start my tapering. He dosnt like to keep people on sub for more then a cple of months.

wow kelbel...sounds like u have a great doctor. having u taper like he has suggested and saying he doesn't like to have his patients on subs for more than a cpl of months is great! wish they all thought that way.

u certainly have the right attitude now. like cheeky says stick to it, don't take ANY EXTRA, and don't let the mental game get u down and u will be just fine. ur gonna do it kelbel!
    kelbel123 likes this.

Kikker thank you yes i was very lucky to be one of his patients. Been going to him for six yrs now. He acctually saved my life 6 years ago. Thats another story in itself. Hes so full that he has a yr long waiting list! And this is such a small town, i think there is only one other psych as good as him.

Im hoping to get well, and start my plans to move my kids and i back to cali where we belong Boy, do i miss the ocean!! Just sitting on the beach listening to the waves crash is def some real good rehab!!

I hope your all doing well today

Hi all. Well tomarrow is the day i reduce again from my sub. Yay! Tomarriw i will be down to 1.50

Also yesterday instead of waiting 14 days, i decided to reduce my xanax by .25mg. So now i am taking 1mg of xanax. I did feel any withdrawl. Im so happy i hope this all goes as smooth as it has been. Pleae pray fir me as i will reduce my sub for the second time tomarriw. Having you guys around is a blessing. I really hope u all r well. Also are any of u still tapering from sub?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast