Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
feeling shakey and speedy and heart racing from suboxone :(
    kelbel123 is offline Member

Oops i meant to say i didint have any witthdrawl from the xanax taper.

Just Correcting my oops from my last comment, lol.

Anonymous Guest

just dont go too fast on the xanax taper. ok.

keep up the good work. and dont take ANY extra sub. good one.
    kelbel123 likes this.

Kikker is offline Advanced Member

hello kelbel...u sound really great! u have made the commitment it takes and that will get u all the way if u stick with it.

i am very very proud of u girl! ur making some very positive changes in ur life and u will reap those rewards real soon. the xanax taper is going great and u sound really positive and that's what it takes to succeed. i tapered from sub many times myself but could never stay clean. i just didn't want it bad enough. this last time i tapered i had my mind made up this was the last of it and wanted it bad enough. u won't believe how great u will feel when u are off of everything.

a question for u JUST TO BE CLEAR: the doctor is having u taper by .25 mg and NOT 25% is that correct?

we usually taper by 25% of the dose here, but the doctor is probably doing that because ur also tapering from the xanax and being very cautious. that is perfectly ok and actually a very good idea in ur case.

keep up the good work and pls keep posting ur progress for all to see. ur helping so many others that are reading along and maybe remaining silent.

have a great day!
    kelbel123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikker View Post
    hello kelbel...u sound really great! u have made the commitment it takes and that will get u all the way if u stick with it.

i am very very proud of u girl! ur making some very positive changes in ur life and u will reap those rewards real soon. the xanax taper is going great and u sound really positive and that's what it takes to succeed. i tapered from sub many times myself but could never stay clean. i just didn't want it bad enough. this last time i tapered i had my mind made up this was the last of it and wanted it bad enough. u won't believe how great u will feel when u are off of everything.

a question for u JUST TO BE CLEAR: the doctor is having u taper by .25 mg and NOT 25% is that correct?

we usually taper by 25% of the dose here, but the doctor is probably doing that because ur also tapering from the xanax and being very cautious. that is perfectly ok and actually a very good idea in ur case.

keep up the good work and pls keep posting ur progress for all to see. ur helping so many others that are reading along and maybe remaining silent.

have a great day!

Hi kikker! yes dr. Is having me taper the sub by .25mg
    So today is my last day at 1.75mg sub and tomarrow i will be at 1.50mg sub. Hes says to taper every 5to 7days depending on how good im feeling.

It makes me feel so good to have you guys proud of me cuz only one person knows about my addiction and thats my bf. So yesi could use all the support and cheering on i can get

I have been so tired from nuthing all day and body jerks here and there and lots of muscle twiching. Is that part of withdrawl symptoms?? Dont worry, even if it is,this girl aint stopping. This is nuthing compared to what i went through, when i had to withhrawl from the vicodin to get on the sub.

Bless you my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysod View Post
    just dont go too fast on the xanax taper. ok.

keep up the good work. and dont take ANY extra sub. good one.
    Oh no worries cheeky, and thank you for the encouragement i wont take anymore sub. Then i wld be going backwards...no way! Tomaro will be another test though
    Hope ur doing well

Anonymous Guest

yeh keep up the good work. yeh my rule when i was on subs. was take my sweet time. how I felt not anyone else, and as long as i was sticking on same dose, or going down it was ok. i made up my mind very early on not to dabble, or take extra. and i never actually felt like taking more at all. its all in the mindset.

so, you can have my rule if ya want, stable, and only downwards. NEVER UP. OK.
    kelbel123 likes this.

UIt is quite Cold outside and now the 2ft metal rod in my spine is making my back so stiff, i know all i can take fir it are nsaids like ib profin and aleve. Thank god fir my good ol heating pad! But yea its hurting :/

Last night was quite an ordeal. I had the worst migraine that ive ever had. Throwing up. I know too much tmi, lol
    But thank god my bf was by my side to help me. Took an anti nausea pill and excedrin migraine. And then itt finnally went away after midnight. What do you guys take for pain?

Anonymous Guest

ok i havent got a metal rod in me. but i had 8 teeth removed and only used ibuprofen and paracetamol OTC stuff here. no opiates. nothin like that.

its doable mate. hang in there

Quote Originally Posted by kelbel123 View Post
    UIt is quite Cold outside and now the 2ft metal rod in my spine is making my back so stiff, i know all i can take fir it are nsaids like ib profin and aleve. Thank god fir my good ol heating pad! But yea its hurting :/

Last night was quite an ordeal. I had the worst migraine that ive ever had. Throwing up. I know too much tmi, lol
    But thank god my bf was by my side to help me. Took an anti nausea pill and excedrin migraine. And then itt finnally went away after midnight. What do you guys take for pain?
    how ya doing today kelbel? i know that the colder weather can make a huge difference in any pain levels. makes us feel much better when it's warmer outside.

i'm sure the heating pad helps and i know that there are OTC medicated pads for the back area that u can purchase. the makers of 'icy hot' have one that i used before and they do help. they are quite large and may give u some relief on ur back area. there are others out there too. u have a large problem with ur back but worth a try i guess instead of reaching for any kind of mind-altering substance for pain relief.

i usually take some extra strength tylenol COMBINED with motrin or ibuprofin. if the pain is really severe as it gets on occasion i usually take 2 - 500 mg tylenol tablets and 2- 200 mg motrin or ibuprofin tablets together for the pain. something about combining the two makes them provide even greater pain control. check with ur doctor and see if that could be an option for u.

keep us informed how the taper(s) is going. u CAN do this kelbel.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Kelbel, I'm not ignoring you, just have been busy and sill and trying to catch up. Stay the course. Pay attention to cheeky and kikker. I wish you well and every success.

rose

Quote Originally Posted by Kikker View Post
    how ya doing today kelbel? i know that the colder weather can make a huge difference in any pain levels. makes us feel much better when it's warmer outside.

i'm sure the heating pad helps and i know that there are OTC medicated pads for the back area that u can purchase. the makers of 'icy hot' have one that i used before and they do help. they are quite large and may give u some relief on ur back area. there are others out there too. u have a large problem with ur back but worth a try i guess instead of reaching for any kind of mind-altering substance for pain relief.

i usually take some extra strength tylenol COMBINED with motrin or ibuprofin. if the pain is really severe as it gets on occasion i usually take 2 - 500 mg tylenol tablets and 2- 200 mg motrin or ibuprofin tablets together for the pain. something about combining the two makes them provide even greater pain control. check with ur doctor and see if that could be an option for u.

keep us informed how the taper(s) is going. u CAN do this kelbel.

Hi kikker i went and bought one of those pads u talked about....ty fir suggesting that. Well today im on my fourth day of 1.50 sub. I seem to be stabiliziing fine with the past two jumps...horaaaay! And i will ask the dr about taking the ib profin and tylenol mix together fir pain. One thing i wish i cld wean faster on is the xanax. Im down to 1mg of it on day 6. Wen i take it now, it makes ne tired and want to fall asleep. I dread taking it and cant wait for the day im off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by iloerose View Post
    Kelbel, I'm not ignoring you, just have been busy and sill and trying to catch up. Stay the course. Pay attention to cheeky and kikker. I wish you well and every success.

rose

Hi rose! I miss you no worries, i know u guys got ur hands full here and also a life outside of this forum lol. Its nice to hear from you though hey i have a question. What is the fastest and safest way to wean off the xanax? Im weaning .25 every 10 days and have been doing fine with it. Its just that it makes me so tired now wen i take it. I cant wait to be off the xanax. Im down to 1mg now
    and its my 6th day on 1 mg.

Thx rose

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysod View Post
    ok i havent got a metal rod in me. but i had 8 teeth removed and only used ibuprofen and paracetamol OTC stuff here. no opiates. nothin like that.

its doable mate. hang in there

Wow, dont you just hate having teeth pulled? Not my favorite thing either :/
    I can relate tho. When i was 18, the ortho pulled out my four wisdom teeth, plus five regular teeth.. My mouth was so crowded with too many teeth, lol. I thought i was gonna die! No food for weeks and soup and mushy food. But i had to have braces, so it was worth it. I remember they had given me codeine for pain. But i dont like it cuz it made my heart beat too fast. Hate codeine....uhgggg.!

Anonymous Guest

yeh well i did it with NO OPIATES. including codeine. and i felt good doing it. in the past i woulda never considered that at all. i woulda had a big cocktail before and after. thats for sure. oh how times change.

Hey guys, sorry ive been off of here lately, been gettin ready for family to come visit. So, today i am down to 1.25 sub plz pray for me that i continue to do good. Hope youall are having a good day and feeliing well. Im thinkin about you!!

Kel

Wheres all my buddies? I hope u all are okay. Im still on 1.25mg of sub and still trying to stabilize since friday. I feel angry and depressed. Still waking up with bothersome leg jerks and twitches. Why does it take longer fir me ti stabilize? Im down to 1 mg of xanax. Im not having any cravings ir anything like that. I just need some more encouragement lately. I really want to feel normal again. I still just dont feel myself since i started the sub. And i never have an appetite. Nuthing ever tastesgood. I am feelin a lil better tho with each drop. But still fustrated and depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne516 View Post
    well I could not get a hold of my doctor like you wanted me to tonight

Sorry adrienne i think you left your message on thr wrong post.

Kikker, rose? Cheeky? Any of you around?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-27-2016 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne516 View Post
    well I could not get a hold of my doctor like you wanted me to tonight

Sorry adrienne i think you left your message on thr wrong post.

Kikker, rose? Cheeky? Any of you around?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-27-2016 at 11:47 PM.

Where are my buddies....i need you :/ plz read #196

Miss u guys...

HarrySmooth is offline Advanced Member

Good luck harry, i wish i was at .50 sounds like ur doing great!!! And yes where is everyone...i hope they r okay...starting to wirry :/ im on my 5th day of 1.25sub and my restless leggs r driving me crazy at night i cant sleep and my legs mornin and nite r buggin me. I want to drop to 1 mg, but shld i wait till im more stable and can sleep? Shld i wait till the restless legs go away? Idk what to do. I see u on here all the time so piosative so i though maybe u cld help me on this.
    Hey Man!
    Here is my reply from your questions you asked me on my thread......

I too have the Restless Legs, but I DID find something that Helps, its called "Hylands Restful Legs" which you can get at the Pharmacy, Healthfood Store, or if your like me and shop online, I got mine from Amazon dot com.....BUT, you have got to take them BEFORE the onset of the RLS or they dont work well....I take mine before bedtime and usually sleep thru til 4-4:30am before I get another wave of them....so try that!
    As far as your next drop Kel, youve GOT to listen to your own Body...if you dont think it is time, then dont drop! BUT if this RLS has been with you the entire time, its doubtful its gonna go away at ANY dose,so might as well go ahead and do your scheduled Drop if thats all your waiting on.If your like me, the RLS is with me no matter WHAT dose Im on, so I dont gauge my drops on my RLS...I just go ahead and Drop!Are you having any other Symptoms????
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-20-2012 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Add

Ty sooooo much harry. Just knowing someone is here to talk to me helps alot
    As far as any other symptoms...well, im starting to have a hard timine falling asleep. I fall asleep around midnight last night and woke up at 5:30am. Get my kids to school by 7:30. Ive been depressed with some crying spells. Its hard cuz my family is in cali. Im a big time mommas girl. Dealing with also a divorce that happened in march. I dont have a job. Trying ti find one. Life is just really hard right niw. I cld kuck myself in the butt so hard for getting myself in the predicament with taking 6 vics a day and now on suboxone along with my other health problems. And my brain has never felt normal being on this sub.

kc50 is offline Member

Hi Kel,

You're gonna cry. Go with it. Get it out. We are feeling things again. That's the hard part. I gotta give it to you, honey. You're dealing with alot. I got addicted to oxys for a couple of years...finally quit c/t on Nov. 6. That was hell. I didn't taper, wanted to just get it over with. Sucked because my husband and kids didn't know anything. All the support I got was through this forum. Good luck with your taper. It's a process, not an event. Depression , unfortunately, goes with the territory. I just learned how to meditate. It's working for me.
    Maybe it will work for you, too!

Kel (I'm a Kel, too.)

cheeky is offline Member

kel, dont rush this, but dont get too complacent either mate. its not an easy fix gettin out of this, but you are doing it... and hey, five and a half hours is AWESOME. jeez some people dont get that lucky, take it, thats a positive.

push on thru, it will get much better once you get off and start healing. so concentrate on that..

hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by HarrySmooth View Post
    Hey Man!
    Here is my reply from your questions you asked me on my thread......

I too have the Restless Legs, but I DID find something that Helps, its called "Hylands Restful Legs" which you can get at the Pharmacy, Healthfood Store, or if your like me and shop online, I got mine from Amazon dot com.....BUT, you have got to take them BEFORE the onset of the RLS or they dont work well....I take mine before bedtime and usually sleep thru til 4-4:30am before I get another wave of them....so try that!
    As far as your next drop Kel, youve GOT to listen to your own Body...if you dont think it is time, then dont drop! BUT if this RLS has been with you the entire time, its doubtful its gonna go away at ANY dose,so might as well go ahead and do your scheduled Drop if thats all your waiting on.If your like me, the RLS is with me no matter WHAT dose Im on, so I dont gauge my drops on my RLS...I just go ahead and Drop!Are you having any other Symptoms????
    Harry, im going to guy buy that hylands restful legs today like u reccommended. Does it really work that well?? I am excited to try it...these legs bug me mornin and night....grrrrrr. I hope ur feeling good tday and thx so much fir the advice! I will let u know how its working

HarrySmooth is offline Advanced Member

The Hylands DOES work well for me, If I take them BEFORE I get the RLS....doesnt seem to do much if I take them AFTER the fact! I try to walk a couple of miles in the late evening too, that seems to help!!!!
    Have a Great Thanksgiving, I gotta hit the hay so I can get up at 4am and start Smoking my Turkey!
    Keep up the Great work Kel, You will BE there before ya know it!!!!

I just want to say ty harry, cheeky, and kel
    Today im going down to 1 mg from 1.25mg. Plz pray all gies well. I pray you all have a happy thanksguving!! My mother is here visiting and knows about my beung on the sub, so i funally have some help. Especually for today

God bless u all!!

cheeky is offline Member

you will handle it mate. dont forget a lot of it is headspace, dont expect trouble and it usually wont happen. and at this stage, you could almost dose once a day now. also, what worked for me, was i would take my dose at night, so i got a decent sleep, and then when i was busy working during the day, i was distracted enough and busy, so as not to worry too much about the drop. worked for me anyway...
    take care and enjoy having your mum there. cool. im off to go fishing.

Im back my friends. I hope everyone had a great holiday season tomorrow I'm going to be at .75 milligram I am all most of the stuff!!!

Hi friends...im on my second day of .75 of suband im feeeling depressesed and crying alot....i want off this stuff. Im so up and down. Plz help.

Hi friends...im on my second day of .75 of suband im feeeling depressesed and crying alot....i want off this stuff. Im so up and down. Plz help.
    ur doing great kelbel and the crying can actually be a good thing. ur emotions that have been "bottled" up for so long are coming back to u and u may experience different emotions at different times. keep tapering like u are and u will be finished real soon.

u have to remain positive and keep fighting. ur down below 1 mg of sub and that is great! ur gonna be just fine, but whatever u do don't reach for any "comfort" meds ok.

hang in there...ur gonna love being clean and off those meds!
    Leeanne15 likes this.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast