Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree46Likes
feeling shakey and speedy and heart racing from suboxone :(
    cheeky is offline Member

not long to go now kelbel, its gonna be ok.

just go with the crying, laughing, or any emotions that come back. and just realize that its only detox, and its not gonna last forever.

you got this

kelbel123 is offline Member

Ty cheeky ...sirry its been so long ive been on here. Well today i went frm .75 to .50 sub...i seriously cant wait. I am almostthere. I hope its easier then the last jump. I stayed in my last jump linger jyst ti ses hiw much mire nirmal my body wld feel. Pray for me!!! Gid bless

Kikker is offline Advanced Member

congrats to u kelbel. ur doing great with the sub taper. how are ya doing with the taper from the benzo's?

tks for the update...ur gonna be clean soon.

Hi kikker! As far as the xanax goes im on .50mg and my next taper fir that will be in another 7 days down to .25mg

Wen im off all this i want ti hopefully inspire ithers who had a worse te them me since they were on sub so much longer. I know everyones experience is different but i really want to help and be a cheerleader fir them. At my church we have a special group that is almost like going to na and i wld really like to be a part of helping others heal. I finally am starting to feel normal like im getting my life back and you guys have been a part of this and i am truly thankful. If anyone else is on .50 sub that u know of...plz send them my way so that they cld feel like they have a tapering buddy...

cheeky is offline Member

so glad to hear you sounding good. remember how you were when ya first got here. ? lol.
    that happens to all of us. my original posts (under another name, heh heh, i got banned) show me just how crazy i was at the time. look it up. purpledogs thread for success... thats me. wow. cant beleive it. and seeing as i got a new name i think my subtaper thread will disappear into the ether. ah well

good on ya kel. keep up the good work.

how ya doing kelbel? hope the taper is going well and u are feeling good. give us an update when u can please. u should be at nearly .25 mg of sub i believe and finished real soon. let us know soon.

cagekicker78 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kikker View Post
    how ya doing kelbel? hope the taper is going well and u are feeling good. give us an update when u can please. u should be at nearly .25 mg of sub i believe and finished real soon. let us know soon.
    She's doing real good. I'm so proud of her on how far she's come and the improvement I see in her is just amazing! We are right around the corner on finishing this!

Yes, down to .25 starting today. We are gonna keep her on .25 for a week and then start skipping days, I think.

But, reading Robert's plan...he drops down to .5 and then starts the skipping portion so I'm wondering if .25 and then skipping is too much? Should she drop to .5 first and then begin the taper skipping?

I've laid it out on a calendar with skipping so by the end of January she'd be done, but that's with doing .25's...I could lay it out to make the drop to .5 first if that's what needs to happen?

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-20-2012 at 02:44 PM.

NO, continue down to .25 mg and then begin the skip.....

when Robert wrote the sub therapy plan he didn't have anything to go by except his own taper. he had no one to give him any pointers or suggestions so that is what he decided to do....skip at .50.

he later began advising most everyone to go as low as possible before they decided to jump or skip days. that .50 mg is actually a large dose in sub world. some ppl can go from there, but to minimize any problems or issues it is well-advised to wait until she gets to .25 mg, or lower. some actually taper even lower.

so happy to hear that kel is doing well. and u noticing the improvement makes it all worthwhile of course. it was a struggle in the beginning, but it's going smooth now.

tks so much for posting and looking forward to hearing from u both again soon. if i don't talk with u again please have a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Kikker

just to be clear....

.5 = .50 mg or 1/2 of 1 mg....

.25 = 1/4 of 1 mg.

after re-reading ur post it seemed u were thinking that .5 was LOWER than .25 mg and it isn't. it's actually larger or double. hope u understand what i mean?!

kel should begin skipping days at the .25 mg she is now on when the time is right.

cagekicker78 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kikker View Post
    just to be clear....

.5 = .50 mg or 1/2 of 1 mg....

.25 = 1/4 of 1 mg.

after re-reading ur post it seemed u were thinking that .5 was LOWER than .25 mg and it isn't. it's actually larger or double. hope u understand what i mean?!

kel should begin skipping days at the .25 mg she is now on when the time is right.
    Yeah, for some reason I was reading it as .05 in my head. I caught my mistake but we've been having problems with the network here so I couldn't get back and correct my post before someone else commented, lol.

Well, in that case...by the end of January we should be done with this chapter of our lives! )
    Thank you for your input and support through this for her!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-20-2012 at 05:00 PM.

cheeky is offline Member

tel kelbel cheeky said well done too. and good on ya

Hi guys!!! Well ive beenn on .25 fir 8 days niw and yesterday i decided to just stop the sub all together. Today is day 2 and i feel.fine..i dont like the way i feel on sub and being totally off it feels great. Do u guys know anyone that stopped at .25 without skipping days? I didnt skip any days just so u know.

Quote Originally Posted by kelbel123 View Post
    Hi guys!!! Well ive beenn on .25 fir 8 days niw and yesterday i decided to just stop the sub all together. Today is day 2 and i feel.fine..i dont like the way i feel on sub and being totally off it feels great. Do u guys know anyone that stopped at .25 without skipping days? I didnt skip any days just so u know.
    Woo Hoo way to go kelbel! u did it! i am soooo proud of u and u should be extremely proud of urself!

YES, i myself jumped from a dose of .25 mg and it was just fine. u tapered down the RIGHT WAY so now u will reap the benefits of doing that. u should have no problems. if u do have a symptom it will be just a little hiccup that u will be able to handle perfectly. i wouldn't worry at all about it now.

wow, ur on day 2 off the subs....that is really great!

how u doing with the benzo taper?

cheeky is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by kelbel123 View Post
    ibin tellin ya all along that i never skipped days

good on ya.. hang in there. it gets better with each day... woo hoo, happy new year

Hi guys...well its been 5 days since ive been off the suboxone and i started feeling withdrawls in day three. Legs keep twitching, getting internal jiters and restlessness. Hiw much longer shld this last?? When shld i supposed to feel completely normal :/

cheeky is offline Member

it is to be expected to have some symptoms, but if you think back to regular withdrawl, its mild....

just hang in there, stay positive, and TAKE NOTHING... it will improve, i think at around a week i turned the corner, but seriously it is nothing like cold turkey ay. ?

and i had to laugh at your last question ''when should you feel completely normal ?""" haha for me, that answer is NEVER. LOL. but hang in there, you will feel 'your old self''' in a day or three, it will slowly get better, keep up good healthy food, try and exercise, but most of all, HANG IN THERE. it will improve...

you got this, you are clean... treat yourself to something nice. a reward... good girl
    Kikker likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678