Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Hardnightslongdays
  • 2 Post By grandma -bk
  • 1 Post By Ming23
Hardnightslongdays
    Hardnightslongdays is offline New Member

Default Hardnightslongdays

What a New year 2017.... Jumped off at 2mg a day after several years on Subs Day 5-6 depending how long my last sub lasted. I just wanted to say thanks to all sharing experience's. Helps tremendously knowing this will not last forever. I felt a little better today but the violent restless legs & lack of sleep very hard to cope with. Day one & two were not that bad. Day 3 & 4 pure hell... Controlling your thoughts hard enough much less forcing your self to get out of bed & try to make it thru the day. Not sure why I am writing this, but sure others feel the same WDs & need someone to talk to. Hard to explain to others what this is like, I know one thing after racing MX for years this pain very different than a broken bone... everything feels broken. Wish I would have read some of this before making the jump. Question my sinus feel like my head is going to explode & sneezing & coughing terrible. Any suggestions?
    This is a very lonely journey... look forward to feeling better.

grandma -bk is offline Member

I wasn't doing subs but had a 16 yr love? hate affair with oxy....and one of worse withdrawl symptom I had was the dry tickle cough and nasal thing...mine lasted over 2 months...nothing I tried helped...maybe chamomile tea, but that was it...im at 3 months clean now and still not 100 percent...but every bodys withdrawls are different....good luck dear....
    Ming23 and Lvg nghtmare like this.

Ming23 is offline Platinum Member

Hi Hardnights!
    Congrats on the jump! A bit of a high dose to jump off but it has been done! The sneezes lasted a couple of weeks for me. The body is eliminating the chems. Get melatonin to improve sleep. I also drank Sleepytime tea or any tea w Valerian root. You might want to get some Imodium too. At this point, the body begins returning to the land of the living--ridding itself of the sub. Help it along by drinking ridiculous amounts of water. It flushes the drugs.
    I take a B complex vitamin daily plus a good probiotic from the health food store to aid intestinal balance. Eat light and drink that water! I used Boost when I couldn't eat.
    Time and patience are key to success now. Whatever ur going through, this too will pass. I promise.
    Proud of you! You will never regret this good choice! This year, you saved ur own life...
    Post whenever u can, hang in there, it gets better!
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.