Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hopingtobeclean
  • 1 Post By hopingtobeclean
Help! Starting subs today!

Default Help! Starting subs today!

Hi guys, hopefully someone out there watching/reading can help me!! I know Roberts325 is gone, hes paid his debt to society, but monitoring this forum and building the courage to finally come clean and get help here was the first step. looks like we still have some great members left who can assist induction on suboxone. Ive been on a 8-9 month long bindge of using vicodin 10/325 almost 100-130 pills a day, (I know its hard to believe, even I am shocked to be alive) but i was taking so much i was puking from the pills not the reaction insane!! but yes, 100 freakin pills a day minimum. Ive run myself to the ground, ive let my family down, sold my business which was very successful. The good news guys, i have a second chance at life here and I will TAKE IT!!! I have a beautiful wife and baby that need me. Anyone out there can help me with my insane high vico use to quit and use my subs? I got 21 prescribed by my sub dr, she said to take 24mg a day, but after being highly educated here, we all know that is not happening. Id like to start at 2-4mg a day and taper down. Desperate for the help, ill take anything at this point to be normal again and get rid of these EVIL pills once and for all!!!

Just fyi guys, I had accidentally put the thread in a different section. I took 2mg of sub this morning an hour after my last vicodins (about 16 of them at one shot) i dont know what happened but i got runny nose, minor body aches, i think in going thru pwd, but its very manageable....kinda weird. Going crazy tho. Took 1mg 2 hrs after the initial 2mg dose. 2 hrs later 0.5mg and 2 hrs later another 0.5mg. Runny nose has been on and off. Yawning occasionally, fatigued abit, but again, manageable. I capped at 4MG today, was thinkiNg of doing 1mg @ 8am, then another 1mg 8 hours later. Any help and thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I know what everyone will say. I know i messed up taking hydros then subs; im paying the price. Just need help advice and suggestions to get through this without dying!!! Help! And god bless!!
    Ming23 likes this.

Ming23 is offline Platinum Member

Hey Hoping!
    Welcome! I'm kind of surprised you took the sub so soon after the vics. Why?
    Anyway, you've taken 4 mg sub today. How do u feel? If stable, let that be your induction dose. Tomorrow, I would take 2 mg in the morning and 2 mg, 8-10 hours later. Reread Robert325's taper plan--it's the first post on this forum.
    Drink plenty of fluids now and eat light. You prob saved ur life just now--that was a lot of pills!
    Post when you can!

Hey Ming!! Thanks so much for checking in! I know I messed up big time; but I lucked out BIG TIME, i had very minor pwds!! I actualLy stabilized today on 4mg feeling better, took alot of vitamins went to therapy, have minor runny nose but benadryl is helping

Correct I am counting today as day 2, going to be on 4mg for another day and drop to 3mg....I actually have another thread in a different area on this forum under the prescription addiction area, look for my post there, I realized I had messed up and added the post in the wrong area...my updates are there...!!

God bless you Ming for checking in...I hope your around to help me after the induction again, God bless
    Ming23 likes this.

Ming23 is offline Platinum Member

Hey Hoping
    Robert325 recommends at least 4 days per dose to get the body stabilized. Try thevpriven method first! Reread his plN--it's tge first post at top of forum. It helps to have the info. Hang in there!! you're doing great