How to taper off of Subutex!!!!HELP!!!!!
    Just_wanna_be_done is offline New Member

Default How to taper off of Subutex!!!!HELP!!!!!

Hello all, I've been taking Subutex for a while now due to my problem with opiates/opioids, and was wondering what would be the best method to start tapering off of it. I've been doing Subutex for 6 months now without any relapses and was just wondering the method I should be going about it. I just want to not rely on anything to function in my life anymore. I want to be able to stop wasting money on doctors and pills because of making the mistake of going heavily into pain killers. I greatly appreciate any advice, many thanks - Anonymous.

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Just_wanna_be_done View Post
    Hello all, I've been taking Subutex for a while now due to my problem with opiates/opioids, and was wondering what would be the best method to start tapering off of it. I've been doing Subutex for 6 months now without any relapses and was just wondering the method I should be going about it. I just want to not rely on anything to function in my life anymore. I want to be able to stop wasting money on doctors and pills because of making the mistake of going heavily into pain killers. I greatly appreciate any advice, many thanks - Anonymous.
    Hi there! I'm currently tapering off Subutex and it's going really well. Have you read the taper plan by Robert_325? Please read through it thoroughly. It answers many questions. It's the taper plan we all use to taper successfully off subs.

What dosage of sub are you taking every day?

Don't worry. There are many kind and helpful members here who have tapered off sub and always help the newcomers to start their taper properly. If you decide to do this, you will be in very good hands.

Post back about your dosage per day once you've read the taper plan We'll go from there. Also, other advanced members will chime in to help you. Try to relax. It's going to be ok!

-Katherine

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Here's the link to the taper:

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html

Talk to you soon