Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
I got to 26 and took 1mg but I feel worse.
    Cloudy77 is offline Junior Member

Default I got to 26 and took 1mg but I feel worse.

When do these rls go away? It's unbearable

Hi cloudy. How long has it been since you took the dose and the rls is pretty normal. Roberts plan says to wait 90 minutes until you take another .25 before you should take more. Also is it straight buprenorphine or are you taking suboxone? Try different positions to try to get comfortable and be sure you drink sips of water or Gatorade.

What is your drug history and what other symptoms did/ do you have?

I'm new to this so there will be more veterans online soon. I am on day 4 and I feel much better. You can get through this!

It was 13 hours, I was high on the cows scale. Street drugs for 3 weeks, before that I was 7 years clean. I just need the sub to work cuz I can't be out of commission. I thoight I'd work by now

dsh12345 is offline Senior Member

Three weeks of use after 7 clean years? Dang, need one of the vets here to give you a recommendation.

I dunno if subs are ideal for a 3 week opiate habit.... I mean, what about stopping CT Friday AM, thus making it through work, and taking like a Monday off and that's it? I mean 3 weeks is pretty short. Getting on subs might create a new problem..

2mg is alot of sub for someone a 3 week habit... and 12 hours is a bit early too were you a true 26 be honest? Dunno what to make of all this, don't worry, someone will come help.

I agree with dsh. You probably hit precipitated withdrawals. I think you might have taken the medication too early. I wouldn't take more right now. I was very drug tolerant when I inducted and I waited 17 hours. I would try taking some Benadryl and sleep it off. Any chance you can get some clonodine. Subs are very strong so you want to be sure you're not trading one habit for another like dsh was mentioning. Also maybe a warm bath or some icy hot/ Vicks vaporub. Hang in there!

I'm still not feeling good. The subs aren't making me feel good, it is cuz I was used to feeling great and now I'm not? Do I need to wait another day for it all to be out of my system for the subs to work? I'm scared since I relapsed the subs won't work now.

You should feel normal. No physical WD symptoms - restless legs, nausea, body aches/pain, diarrhea, hot/cold chills, runny nose, yawning etc. If you scored a 26, you should definitely have had some of those symptoms, and definitely should have gotten relief after the subs.

You won't get a mood boost or euphoria from the subs. They definitely won't provide that. You should just be feeling "normal" is the best way to describe it. You might not feel like a million bucks and ready to run a marathon right now in terms of energy and motivation, but the physical symptoms that got you points on the COWS scale should definitely be gone.

How much were you using before you stopped? I'm still surprised that with just 3 weeks of use, you could score that bad after 12 hours. Maybe was there some overestimation?

I feel so stupid having 7 years of sobriety and I screw it all up and now I feel like >>>>, no energy, no appetite, just want to lay in bed. Sucks I don't have a job, but good that I don't have a job. The rls is pretty much gone now.

It was very strong stuff, every 2 hours and about 5-10 a day. Ya, the withdrawals are gone now, but reading posts on here ppl have said they feel good.
    Ming23 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy77 View Post
    It was very strong stuff, every 2 hours and about 5-10 a day. Ya, the withdrawals are gone now, but reading posts on here ppl have said they feel good.

Everybody is different. Some ppl reported feeling great very quickly after inducting on subs. Other's take a couple days to get used to it. For me, I was on 200-300 of oxy or H a day 30 days ago, and started subs with the Robert plan. The first 2 weeks were no picnic. I inducted at 10pm one night, and went from knowing I could get zero sleep that night, to sleeping 8 hrs after taking 2.5mg suboxone, but the next 2 weeks were no picnic. The physical WD symptoms - like RLS, body aches, etc all went away pretty fast, but the mental part - lethargy,depressed, no mood, no motivation, didn't wanna get out of bed was pretty bad for 2 weeks. Probably because the subs don't provide the euphoria.. so they don't help as much with the mental part, or my body just took 2 weeks to get used to subs. I would just lay in bed all day, clock watchimg, waiting for the day to be over so I could cross it off the list and wake up to a new day to see if I felt any different/better. One day I slept at 9pm just to get the day over - earliest I slept in 10 years voluntarily. Woke up at 5am after a full 8 hours sleep.... still dark outside, 1.5 feet of fresh snow just fell in the east coast, it was cold, and I was laying there thinking to myself "holy >>>>, what am i gonna do all day now". That was pretty bad.

Around the 2 week mark, I really turned a corner. I am now on 0.5mg subs, about to go to .25mg tomorrow, and completely off in a week. Feel great with good mood/energy/motivation for the past 2 weeks. Not sure what changed, but I'll take it. During the bad mental days, what I kept thinking about was that "this feeling is not normal. It's artificial just like the high from opiates was. It's my brain getting used to no longer getting supported by opiates. If this truly was how "normal" felt, there was no way I woulda made it through the 1st grade let alone get through HS, graduate college, get an advanced degree, get a six figure job etc because there woulda been no way I woulda been able to even make it out of bed on half the days of my life so there's no way what I am feeling now is true normal it is all artificial and will pass".

So at least, that's my story. It might not be typical like I said, but either way hopefully that helps add to your knowledge bank of other ppl's experiences.

Btw... not quite understanding... how much were you using again? 5-10 what a day? Three weeks really isn't that long man... especially after 7 years clean. I mean that's probably just barely the minimum to develop any dependence on the stuff, and I'm sure you could not have been using that much because you lost all your tolerance so 5-10mg of opiate like oxycodone would probably make you feeling good all night..? If so.... why bother with a whole sub taper and jump for just a 3 week habit? Are you sure you aren't just overexaggerating your fear of what a CT withdrawal will feel like after just a 3 week habit?

I mean.. ppl break their legs and get a 120pill bottle of 5mg oxycodones and take that for like 2-5 weeks or so and are able to come off that without much issue. So, just 3 wks... again.. are you sure CT isn't the right approach? A long sub taper and a sub jump might just be more pain in the end.

Maybe just stick to 1-2mg per day total of subs and do a really fast taper to off. Like 2 days at 2mg, then 1.5 then 1, then 0.5 then 0.25 and then get off on a Thursday, you will likely hold through Friday, some weekend discomfort, and maybe back to work by Monday? Or even for just a 3 week habit... 1mg doses per day if that can hold you and quickly taper to off on a weekend starting on a Thursday/friday?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-17-2017 at 03:29 PM.

When do these rls go away? It's unbearable
    Hey Cloudy! Good to hear back from you....is this a new thread you started? Just a headsup, if you stick to one thread, you will get more action there since people have already stopped in to say hi and offer support...having multiple threads can get messy. Just letting you know...I learned the hard way lol. I was and still an following your other thread just fyi.

How are you feeling now? Some of this (pardon me) doesn't add up? You last took 12 hours ago, but were clean for 7 years, now you took subs for a 3 week habit? Sorry if I sound confused, maybe you can clarify abit more so we can offer some support God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by dsh12345 View Post
    Everybod y is different. Some ppl reported feeling great very quickly after inducting on subs. Other's take a couple days to get used to it. For me, I was on 200-300 of oxy or H a day 30 days ago, and started subs with the Robert plan. The first 2 weeks were no picnic. I inducted at 10pm one night, and went from knowing I could get zero sleep that night, to sleeping 8 hrs after taking 2.5mg suboxone, but the next 2 weeks were no picnic. The physical WD symptoms - like RLS, body aches, etc all went away pretty fast, but the mental part - lethargy,depressed, no mood, no motivation, didn't wanna get out of bed was pretty bad for 2 weeks. Probably because the subs don't provide the euphoria.. so they don't help as much with the mental part, or my body just took 2 weeks to get used to subs. I would just lay in bed all day, clock watchimg, waiting for the day to be over so I could cross it off the list and wake up to a new day to see if I felt any different/better. One day I slept at 9pm just to get the day over - earliest I slept in 10 years voluntarily. Woke up at 5am after a full 8 hours sleep.... still dark outside, 1.5 feet of fresh snow just fell in the east coast, it was cold, and I was laying there thinking to myself "holy >>>>, what am i gonna do all day now". That was pretty bad.

Around the 2 week mark, I really turned a corner. I am now on 0.5mg subs, about to go to .25mg tomorrow, and completely off in a week. Feel great with good mood/energy/motivation for the past 2 weeks. Not sure what changed, but I'll take it. During the bad mental days, what I kept thinking about was that "this feeling is not normal. It's artificial just like the high from opiates was. It's my brain getting used to no longer getting supported by opiates. If this truly was how "normal" felt, there was no way I woulda made it through the 1st grade let alone get through HS, graduate college, get an advanced degree, get a six figure job etc because there woulda been no way I woulda been able to even make it out of bed on half the days of my life so there's no way what I am feeling now is true normal it is all artificial and will pass".

So at least, that's my story. It might not be typical like I said, but either way hopefully that helps add to your knowledge bank of other ppl's experiences.

Btw... not quite understanding... how much were you using again? 5-10 what a day? Three weeks really isn't that long man... especially after 7 years clean. I mean that's probably just barely the minimum to develop any dependence on the stuff, and I'm sure you could not have been using that much because you lost all your tolerance so 5-10mg of opiate like oxycodone would probably make you feeling good all night..? If so.... why bother with a whole sub taper and jump for just a 3 week habit? Are you sure you aren't just overexaggerating your fear of what a CT withdrawal will feel like after just a 3 week habit?

I mean.. ppl break their legs and get a 120pill bottle of 5mg oxycodones and take that for like 2-5 weeks or so and are able to come off that without much issue. So, just 3 wks... again.. are you sure CT isn't the right approach? A long sub taper and a sub jump might just be more pain in the end.

Maybe just stick to 1-2mg per day total of subs and do a really fast taper to off. Like 2 days at 2mg, then 1.5 then 1, then 0.5 then 0.25 and then get off on a Thursday, you will likely hold through Friday, some weekend discomfort, and maybe back to work by Monday? Or even for just a 3 week habit... 1mg doses per day if that can hold you and quickly taper to off on a weekend starting on a Thursday/friday?
    Dsh, totally agree with you here. I asked (her, btw) she has posted on my thread before, to give us more insight because I said some of what was mentioned doesn't make sense/add up as to why subs need to be thrown into the mix. My guess would be do CT and run as far away as possible from using subs; especially for such a short (3 week) habit...why put yourself through more when its not needed Cloudy? Bite the bullet and go CT if you can, otherwise, I think DSHs advice is great! Let us know, God Bless

It was 10-15 bags of H. But when I say that, they delete my post, but in order for you to understand i have to say it. For me the withdrawals are unbearable. I want to feel normal again and it seems like the wds are kicking back in! Hot sweats, cold, rls again, body aches... But the sub is supposed to stop it and I'm terrified that they won't work now.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Hopefully this will clear up the confusion? Cloudy was not clean for 7 years, cloudy was on subs for the past 7 years! 3 weeks ago cloudy went off the subs and has been doing "H" ever since. Cloudy now is getting back on to the subs in order to follow Robert's sub taper plan!

And cloudy, you are right, you're last thread did get deleted for talking about illegal/illicit drugs. This one will probably get deleted as well at some point? You have Robert's plan, follow it the best you can! You still need to figure out how you would avoid doing drugs in the future when times get hard? If you break up with your boyfriend again what will you do? Drugs are not the answer! I would suggest seeking out some therapy like drug addiction counseling and some NA/AA meetings! Best of luck to you... God bless us all!

Here's a link to the forum rules for future reference -
    https://www.drugs.com/forum/drugs-co...les-17285.html

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky71 View Post
    Hopefully this will clear up the confusion? Cloudy was not clean for 7 years, cloudy was on subs for the past 7 years! 3 weeks ago cloudy went off the subs and has been doing "H" ever since. Cloudy now is getting back on to the subs in order to follow Robert's sub taper plan!

And cloudy, you are right, you're last thread did get deleted for talking about illegal/illicit drugs. This one will probably get deleted as well at some point? You have Robert's plan, follow it the best you can! You still need to figure out how you would avoid doing drugs in the future when times get hard? If you break up with your boyfriend again what will you do? Drugs are not the answer! I would suggest seeking out some therapy like drug addiction counseling and some NA/AA meetings! Best of luck to you... God bless us all!

Also, stick to just one thread that way all your questions, concerns, answers, updates, etc., are all in one place! It is too confusing for members to follow you and what is going on when you have multiple threads!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky71 View Post

Ok this makes sense now.

Wow, shows you how powerful subs can be if you can switch from 2mg/day subs straight to 10-15 doses/day.

Anyways, cloudy, sorry you aren't feeling very well. Remember, you are going from a very powerful very high dose of drug that's meant to cover up all your pain and make you feel happy (you can almost call it the brain's natural happy food) to all of the sudden feeling sober and no euphoria on subs. Odds are, the relapse after 7 years was to escape something right, the problems with the SO? So coming down off the opiate high... those feelings might come swelling back.

I know I used my DOC immediately in the AM not because mild WD symptoms had developed overnight, but to escape my feelings immediately upon waking up - about everything about my situation back then including the opiate use.

Again, the good thing you have going for you is that the relapse was only 3 weeks. You won't need to have a significant amount of time to re-train your brain to live life without full opiates, to re-learn how to be happy again, to re-learn how to break the cycle of using before going out, using before guests come over, using when you wake up, using before you sleep, etc.

I suspect what's gonna happen is that the transition from the full opiate stuff to subs is gonna be a bit of a rocky trip of your brain right now. You did say the RLS are going away... so yea the subs are working to get take away the physical symptoms. You are missing the euphoria because the full opiates provide that whereas the subs don't, so coming from 3 weeks straight of euphoria to sober might be a tough adjustment so that could be contributing to why you aren't feeling "great".

I'm guessing if you were on like 2mg/day for 7 years..... then maintain on that for the next couple days. As each day passes, the H will wash out of your system and be more and more of a distant past while the subs will continue in your system and eventually take over again like it has been for the past 7 years. It might be a couple days for your brain's mood/energy/motivation to transition from relying on full opiates for the past 3 weeks to just relying on subs again, but the physical symptoms should be all gone by now.

Hang in there ok! You got some really good things going for you in this situation... in that your brain has been trained already to know how to feel normal on subs before (for the past 7 years), and your relapse was only 3 weeks. Should make for a very quick recovery back to subs.

If you ever want to wean off the subs, make sure you feel normal again like you have been in the past 7 years... and then try to taper per the Robert plan. You might have to take it a bit slower.... like drops longer than every 4 days given how long you've been on subs, but it can be done, and you can be completely substance free if you want to.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-17-2017 at 05:18 PM.
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Thank you so much dsh. I feel better knowing why I feel the way I do.

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

How are you feeling now ?
    How much sub have you taken and when was your last dose of sub?
    I wiould stick with this thread.

Bette

Ming23 is offline Platinum Member

Cloudy!
    I dunno abt everyone feeling good.
    If i understood, you waited 13 hours before switching from H to subs? That's not long enough. No matter what u think u scored on Cows scale. Might have caused precipitated wds. How much sub did u take?

I took 1 mg then another so 2 mg's. I'm not withdrawlling anymore but I feel like I'm never going to feel good, even when I was on subs I had no energy or motivation.

I took 1 mg then another so 2 mg's. I'm not withdrawlling anymore but I feel like I'm never going to feel good, even when I was on subs I had no energy or motivation.
    These couple days those feelings will get worse becauase of a rebound effect. The worst energy/motibation time for me was the immediate time switching from full opiates to sub because of the adjustment like I said above. That'll go away.

As for maintaining on subs 2mg/day for all those years without energy and motivation..... I mean you can go see a doc and try to go fishing to find something like a low thryoid level or sometyhing.... but the odds are extremely low that you are gonna find a magic bullet and have something like low thyroid that's been causing all your problems and then take a thyroid pill and feel SUPER again like you were 19yo again.

I think odds are.... the answer to your problems of energy/motivation even all those years on subs is gonna involve somehting long term chronic and personal to YOU... why did you use 7 years ago to begin with? Why did you relapse, and deep down are the reasons for teh relapse similar to why you first started and kept using? Are you happy with your current life? Are you still feeling bad about issues with the former bf?

Maintaining steady on subs 2mg/day I don't think is worth going through a taper to off just to see if energy/motivation comes back. Do the taper becauase you are motivated to get off substances. Just doing the taper to see if energy/motivation comes back as like a diagnostic test... that will be tough because you have to want it get off desperately more than anything not just as a medical experiement so I would leave that alone and look elsewhere for the source of your problems and not worry about getting completely off subs until the day comes that you decide you want to be 100% substance free. If that isn't your motivation, you will surely fail so don't even start with that until that day comes.

If it was myself in your situation, I would get stable again on 2mg/day. Get far away from this 3wk period of use... like 1-3 weeks out so you can truly read your body and mind and see how you truly feel.

One thing I did when I was depressed/low energy/motivation on subs was think about an ideal scenario - what if I never lost my job, was getting steady paychecks again, was back with the girl that I still miss from a year ago, was living in my city of choice instead of this one, and was playing golf regularly again.... what if all those things that I don't have I have.. how would I feel? I'd pretend that scenario was the truth for a fleeting moment and tried to read how I feel.. and I felt great again and had good energy/mtoivation again. It didn't last because it was all a fantasy of course... but it was an interesting thought experiement. I realized... yes, those life issues are why I am unhappy and have poor motivation. If those were fixed, I'd be fixed. So the problem isn't the substances making me feel bad..... the substances were and escape from my life problems, and the true key to enjoying life again was getting to work on those things and getting my life back in order. I made a big list of things I had to do - fix errors in my credit in order to transfer my outstanding credit balance to a new card with 0% interest for the next year to hold me while I get a new job, finally got my dirvers license/registration updated, met with the lawyer which I was dreading and formally resigned from my old job before my termination date which was tough to do, cleaned my house it was digusting, got all my old overdue bills paid, etc etc. Now, my last step is to get off subs (on 0.25mg daily now) and get that job which shouldn't be too hard. After that, I will be out of what's unequestionaly been the worst period of my life.

When I started doing all those things that had been weighing on me - fixing the error on my credit so that I could shore up my finances, telling my dad I didn't ahve a job anymore and that there was a remote chance I'd need financial help if it took long to find a job, resigning formally, no longer driving on expired license/registration (had to completely retake the written and road test cuz I let it lapse too long) I really got to the core of my issues - why I was using (to escape these problems), and as I crossed all those things off my to do list I felt really better.

Never once did I try to imagine that there was some magic fix like a weird thyroid condition or something medical. Deep down I knew I was unhappy becauase of my life stuation and have gone about fixing it.

Today, I am on 0.25mg subs, down from 200-300mg oxy a month ago, fixed my finances, all I need to do is get a new job and move. No doubt it has made me happy and made the taper that much easier.

You have to look deep inside yourself, ask yourself what is making you unhappy. Would my life be so much better if a loving husband and father to my kids was living with me right now and helping me with my life and financiall supporting my family and my kids? Is that hte source of the problem? What about the lack of career? Is there regret from not pursuing a career, do you need some kind of job like part-time or work from home due to having to take care of the kids?

Be honest with yourself enough... you will find the true reason you still felt no energy/mtoivation while mtaining all those years on the subs. I don't think it's the substances at that low a dose and for that long. Ask yourself honestly and the answer will eb there.

GOod luck ok.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-18-2017 at 11:12 AM.

One more thing.. I don't want to completely dismiss the medical side. You are someone that could be an excellent candidate to talk to ur doc about a SSRI or SNRI - an antidepressant. These drugs are very safe - nonhabit forming, minimal side effects, and could treat a component of underlying depression that you were self-medicating with subs/opiates/etc all these years. That could be one thing that could be discussed with the doc... but again, attemptping all kinds of weird blood tests and imaging.... if it were me I wouldn't go down that route the answer is very unlikely to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by dsh12345 View Post
    One more thing.. I don't want to completely dismiss the medical side. You are someone that could be an excellent candidate to talk to ur doc about a SSRI or SNRI - an antidepressant. These drugs are very safe - nonhabit forming, minimal side effects, and could treat a component of underlying depression that you were self-medicating with subs/opiates/etc all these years. That could be one thing that could be discussed with the doc... but again, attemptping all kinds of weird blood tests and imaging.... if it were me I wouldn't go down that route the answer is very unlikely to be there.
    Great advice DSH! I really enjoyed your post. Makes me rethink about alot of what you said that I used to do. Quite frankly, I too did the same as you, often times imagine different scenarios in life that make me happy or go back to what would make me happy to forget everything in between on the road to recovery! Keep posting, really enjoy your posts! God Bless
    Iluv2smile likes this.

I have anxiety panick disorder and bipolar depression, which I take meds for. I really thought doing that and hoping back on the subs wouldn't be a big deal. Boy was a wrong. I feel worse than before. I'm just hoping it'll turn a corner soon. I'm trying to be positive.

I have anxiety panick disorder and bipolar depression, which I take meds for. I really thought doing that and hoping back on the subs wouldn't be a big deal. Boy was a wrong. I feel worse than before. I'm just hoping it'll turn a corner soon. I'm trying to be positive.
    Again, the feelings of depression are fake right now, because you are still adjusting from full opiates back to subs. Another thing I did when I first started subs and just laid in bed all day tired/fatigue/depressed/no motivation.... the thought scared me that this was what "normal" and "sober" felt like, and that the opiates were too good, and that this will be like this forever, and I'll have to choose to live like this forever, or go back on opiates.

But then, I thought about all the things I accomplished before I ever used opiates - graduated HS, graduated college, graduated graduate school, training, six figure job, friends, golf, happy times - and I realized... the way I am feeling now after just starting subs (depressed, no motivation etc) is artificial and my brain is adjusting. Because, if it wasn't artificial and that is what sober living is like without the help of opiates... I would have never even been able to make it past the first grade cuz I wouldn't have even been able to get out of bed half of the days of the week due to just not wanting to. I thought about the happy times and old hobbies that at that second I had zero interest in... and I knew that current lack of interest was also artificial and temporary becauase I had enjoyed those things like golf without needing opiates in the past, so my brain definitely had to the capability to enjoy things nad have hobbies without needing opiates to boost it.

I kept thinking that, and eventually was able to convince myself that temporary feeling of depression/energy/no motivation was temporary and due to switching from oxy to subs and that my brain was adjusting.

Obviously, the subs are working just fine... no physical symptoms like RLS right? It's what the subs aren't providing - the high and euphoria - that your brain is missing and on its own to recover from so it will take some days to pass before you get back to how you were feeling good and stable on 2mg/day the past 7 years so remember your feelings right now are all artificial and temporary.

That's really all I can say. I am out of words now.

Good luck in your future.

You understand your situation. You understand what you did, why the 3 week binge is contributing to how you feel now, you understand your body can be and already has been successful and OK on just subs alone, yo know what's gonna happen in the next couple days (slow recovery of mood and etc), and you understand the ultimate solution to get back to where you were before the 3 week relapse... is to give it time a couple days. You already have all the tools, now you just need the time.

There is really nothing more to say. Your problems.. will.. amazingly.. fix themselves with just a little bit of time.. Your brain will fix itself within a couple days. Nothing you can possible do to screw that up (besides using again of course) because your brain will fix itself, all you gotta do is... absolutely nothing; the brain will fix itself!

If missing the euphoria from opiates weighs on you due to new and recent life problems.... I chimed in on that in the previous post. At some point, if you are unhappy with your life situation and the opiates were the escape and you miss that escape... the only two solutions are fix those life situations or stay a slave to opiates forever. The latter option obviously will be a terrible one. At some point, if the core if all the issues is an unhappiness that you want to escape from... the problems are obviously big ones that can't be fixed quickly like take a driving test, but they can be addressed and you can get to working to fix them if you want to and only you will care about those problems and only you will be the one that will put the work in to fix them.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-18-2017 at 12:52 PM.
    Ming23 likes this.

Hey cloudy! Checking in on you to see how your doing today? Sorry to hear about the issues you are going through. Trust me, it'll all pass soon enough. Hang tight and be strong!! Not too long ago (a week or so now) I too was in your shoes, if you follow/read my thread you'll see my journey and updates! If we can do it; you can do it!

You mentioned hoping back on subs wouldn't be a big deal...you can't think that way. Subs ARE a big deal and are not something to take lightly. Yes, it's only a tool, but you must have a plan of action a protocol ready in place to get through this. Regardless of any situation, at one point or another, you have to pay the piper! There is no magic cure to this. Slow and steady wins the race!! You mentioned you feel worse than before; what are you feeling or going through? If you can elaborate that would be great! Don't worry, each passing during the stages of recovery is turning the corner. You have already started that by kicking the drugs and getting back on subs to get clean! You can do this! Keep up the good work. Keep posting updates. DSH mentioned in his post it is very therapeutic for him to keep posting, and that might be exactly what you need! God Bless!
    Lvg nghtmare and Iluv2smile like this.

I'm just feeling fatigued and no motivation and sad and stupid for getting back into it after 7 years.

Why does it cut most of my post out. Ugh.
    48 hours since last use of DOC and still having hot/cold flashes and it took everything I had to drive my daughter to her friends house.

48 hours since last use of DOC and still having hot/cold flashes and it took everything I had to drive my daughter to her friends house.
    Yea, one of my earliest posts in your thread... I talked about my first days on subs.... Sleeping at 9pm just to get the day over so I could wake up tomorrow and see if I felt any different/better, waking up at 5am the next morning after a full 8 hours sleep now wide awake with 1.5feet of new fresh snow trapping me in the house on the east coast... wondering wtf am I gonna do all day? Laid in bed or on couch depressed.... thinking wow it takes 3 hours just to hit 8am and then after that its still another 4 hours until noon... and then what am I gonna do all afternoon and early evening? Not good days...

Anyways, I was right there with you. The lack of energy and motivation and depression will pass!.

Rooting for you!

Strange....it cut your posts on my thread too...? Did you try replying to my post here with any vulgar language; illicit drug verbiage? That could be it?

That's still strange...you did take and have been taking your sub dosage in the past 48 hours and have continued on a plan havent you? The subs should make you feel normal within an hour or so after use....I was on a 100-150 day 10/325 vic habit and the first 4mg day saved me...it made me feel normal with minor discomfort...so I am curious as to why this isn't working for you? What has your dosing schedule been so far since you quit doc, inducted sub or reset to induct?

Good luck cloudy. Keep posting and I will check in again on you. God Bless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast