Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes
Jbm1
    JBM1 is offline Junior Member

I plan on moving forward to 4.5 mg tomorrow .i fell stable physically as well as mental.I thank those folks who reach out to guide and inspire people like me that u don't even know I call that a God thang
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

All is good at 4.5 I'm hoping in 3-4 days move again I feel great and also b12 and protein shakes . When I get to 2 mg Randy I'm going to cut by .25 down and keep it simple math I'm grateful to yall and wish u a Merry Christmas
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBM1 View Post
    All is good at 4.5 I'm hoping in 3-4 days move again I feel great and also b12 and protein shakes . When I get to 2 mg Randy I'm going to cut by .25 down and keep it simple math I'm grateful to yall and wish u a Merry Christmas
    Sounds like you're doing great! Keep on truckin'. You'll have a smooth jump if you continue to follow the plan, I promise.

Merry Christmas to you!
    Kat

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBM1 View Post

That's exactly what I did when I got my sub dose to 2mg. I made future reductions .25mg instead of the usual 25%. It worked out great for me, but it didn't really matter if it did or not because I was getting off and that was all there was to it! I was plenty ready to be clean!

I also reduced to .125mg which is half of .25mg to make the landing as soft as possible. I had very few problems at the end.

Doing great JBM! Keep doing what you're doing and before you know it the time will be here to get off.

-Randy

Ben down with fever headache stomach problems for 4 days I'm getting better just a little weak. I did not reduce from 4.5 to say 3.5 to round off because I couldn't tell if I was stable or not so I've ben on 4.5 for 10 days total . Will this mess my taper up or can I go on to 3.5 and not affect anything all was going so well I hope I don't have to do anything different .Randy if you'll let me know I thank u

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

It was wise not to taper further when you weren't feeling well. Hard to tell what are symptoms of the subs or being sick with a bug or something. Good move. It won't mess anything up I promise. You did the right thing.

Reduce only when you feel READY to reduce. That is key to the taper. So what if it takes a few days longer. The pay-off at the end and final jump will make it all worth it.

Reduce when you're ready. From 4.5 by 25% the new dose would be 3.375mg. You don't have to round that up 3.5mg unless you want to do so. To get the .375 part of it just take a .25mg piece and half of another .25mg piece (.125mg) and add them together with 3mg to make 3.375mg.

You're in good shape and doing great JBM. Hope you're feeling better!

-Randy
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

I've ben sick over holidays whole family just now having Christmas. I didn't move from 4.5 because I was not feeling stable from flu so I've been on that dose for 10 days now . I feel pretty good just weak so can I move to 3.375 now without messing my taper up Randy or do I have to do something different just need advice after staying 10 days on 4.5 thanks yall

All is good sorry for the repost it was mistake God Bless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12