Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 7fourteen
The joys of no sleep
    ghostrc is offline Member

Default The joys of no sleep

hey just thought I'd see what other people do all night during the sleepless nights?

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Hey,

What do I do when I can't sleep? Anything but fight with my bed. Letting it frustrate you by trying to fall asleep will only make things worse. Watch a movie, hop on here and find some nice long threads and read them from start to finish (very motivating!) clean the bathroom. Anything! If you begin to feel like you might be able to fall asleep, go back to bed and take what you can get. I allowed myself no more than 15 minutes to fall asleep and if I couldn't, up I'd come and find something to do. The one thing I accomplished during my detox and early days clean was to watch marathons of Law & Order and Criminal Minds. I'm quite proud of the fact that I'm now an expert on both those shows.

This too shall pass. I know it stinks, but it is what it is and only time will get you back to sleeping well.

Peace,

Cat

ghostrc is offline Member

thats what i try to, if your not going to sleep better off getting up eh, i just pace around or go for walks my dog love the extra walks lol

7fourteen is offline Member

I have been trying to read, get on this forum. My last resort is TV. Though I have done it, it just gets me interested in whatever I may be watching and the possibility of going back to sleep is pretty slim but I still do it.. As cat said the worst thing you can do is fight it. It's a loosing battle. It will get better with time. Hang tough!
    Ming23 likes this.