Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree367Likes
Longtime Sub abuser, Gettin' my taper on...rapidly..
    Buck13 is offline Banned

Bucky Boy bustin through a window to tell y'all 2 things...

I'm feeling good today...
    I'm feeling naughty today...

-BeepBeep
    BlackKats likes this.

BlackKats is offline Member

You are a slick one, Mr Buck. Beep Beep....... {poof!}

BlackyKats
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Ha!..."snort"! Haaaaahahaaaaaa..."chuckle"......BUCK!!!! You slay me, you sneaky dog. "Bonds the name....Buck Bond".
    If you ever make a trip out west to the Cali Bay for whatever reason, you let me know. I'll pick you up at the airport. Hahahaaa! Where do you find this stuff? You have no idea how much laughing at your pics makes me feel. My head aches like a bad tooth! You are an original, 007.
    You come flyin' out of cyberspace like that meteorite that Ka Boomed in Russia today. You are priceless, my friend. Paaaa-rice-less!

Hardy Har Kats
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-15-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Buckeye13 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKats View Post
    Ha!..."snort"! Haaaaahahaaaaaa..."chuckle"......BUCK!!!! You slay me, you sneaky dog. "Bonds the name....Buck Bond".
    If you ever make a trip out west to the Cali Bay for whatever reason, you let me know. I'll pick you up at the airport. Hahahaaa! Where do you find this stuff? You have no idea how much laughing at your pics makes me feel. My head aches like a bad tooth! You are an original, 007.
    You come flyin' out of cyberspace like that meteorite that Ka Boomed in Russia today. You are priceless, my friend. Paaaa-rice-less!

Hardy Har Kats
    Was that a meteorite, or the power of my ban being lifted?

If I head out to Cali I'll take you up on that offer....

I need a vacation!

-Bondage007
    BlackKats likes this.

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Buck was wondering where you had been and just saw on Black Kats thread where one of your kids had to have surgery. Really sorry to see that Buck. You told BK everything was OK and im glad of that. My best wishes to you buddy and hope everything with your child is 100%.

Alex
    Buckeye13 and BlackKats like this.

I think I'm on day 41...

Thursday will be 6 weeks...

I'm feeling about as normal as could be expected. I'm at about 95-99%

Energy levels are still a little low but nothing like days 10-20....200% GOODER

-KingBuck
    Leeanne15 likes this.

My posts are disapearing like ghost of karen...

What's going on today?

This is the first time I've ever noticed my posts getting swiped...

Frustrating...

-Buck
    BlackKats likes this.

Six. Weeks. Clean.
    alexnt and BlackKats like this.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye13 View Post
    Six. Weeks. Clean.
    Congrats!
    JustGetsGooder
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by moonbuddy View Post
    Congrats!
    JustGetsGooder
    Thanks sherlock...

Every day gets gooder...and gooder

Anonymous Guest

Thanks sherlock...

Every day gets gooder...and gooder
    It does that Watson....or is it Jane?.....

Sherlock/Tarzan
    Buckeye13 likes this.

It does that Watson....or is it Jane?.....

Sherlock/Tarzan
    You didn't tell me that Sherlock and Watson were gay!!

I'm so mad at you right now...

I'd rather be Jane than Watson!

Anonymous Guest

You Jane

Me Tarzan........

WhateverI'mAlpha
    Buckeye13 likes this.

You Jane

Me Tarzan........

WhateverI'mAlpha
    I would much rather be Jane than Watson...
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-23-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    BlackKats likes this.

I would much rather be Jane than Watson...

I think I could make a pretty good lesbien, but I don't think I could make a very good ghey guy..
    Now you guys know that everything that we print on this site is case sensitive. Words like Lickalotapus and humpalottarump could be misinterpreted. Lets be gentle. Lets be kind.
    winged eagle and Buckeye13 like this.

Six. Weeks. Clean.
    Congrads from me and Gypsy on 6 weeks Buck.
    Alex
    BlackKats and Buckeye13 like this.

admadd01 is offline New Member

Buckeye13 -
    First let me say, I've spent the last 2 hours reading your posts from the start of 12/12 when you made the decision to taper. I am so impressed and INSPIRED!! I see many similarities in myself when reading your story: I have been on Sub's for 3 years, taking 24-32 mg daily. The only difference is, my husband is aware of this and has the same story. Yes, we are both on Sub's at the same time.
    Recently I lost my job, so over the past month I ran out of health insurance covered by work. So I went from spending $5.00 a month for a 90 day supply of Sub film to having to pay full price. Actually, today was the first day when submitting my new prescription where I would have to pay full cost with no insurance. When my husband and I went to the doctor yesterday, we told him to write us for tablets instead of film because we heard somewhere that the tabs were a bit cheaper. NOT the case. We went to fill our script this morning and was shocked to find the tablets at 13.25 each!! Since I have lost my job recently and since my husband is currently going through a rough patch with his self owned business, this is NOT acceptable. We are going to drown before we can survive! We have recently applied for state insurance and they have approved us, but I think it's safe to say they're not going to wanna pay for Sub.
    So, we have decided, enough is enough! It's time to taper and get rid of this expensive problem! I too like the idea of cutting down from a high number to roughly 4mg per day. There are days in the past where we might have taken 32mg instead of taking our prescribed 24mg and then had to accept taking 16mg or fewer everyday the last week before we would go to the doctor for the next script only because we were running out. But, we did survive and our body's were fine. I must note, while we were in the doc's office yesterday, we mentioned wanting to taper because we are going through some rough financial times right now after losing my job. He said tapering was a good idea, but after mentioning the financial stress he changed his tone. He then told us we would never make it through a taper with stress in our life and that it wasn't a good idea. What I wanted to say was, "well are you going to pay for our Subs because we are really running out of options here!!" Regardless of me losing my job or not, I have been wanting to taper for awhile now, and feel after being on Subs for 3 years, it's just time.
    So, here is what we plan to do: Since finding out today how expensive the tablets are, we only bought enough to get us through the weekend. We are then going back to the doc's office on Monday to have him re-write a script for the films. (Not only are these tablets way more expensive, but they seem much more potent!) Since they seem much more potent, we plan to only take 16mg today. My husband plans to taper with me, but in case he changes his mind, I'll only speak for myself. I'm going to take 16mg a day until Monday and when I then get the films, I'll continue with 16mg for maybe a day or so more, then taper more from that point. I'm going to sit down tonight and figure out a plan for myself for the next 7 days. Then, I'll add on to my plan as time goes on.
    I think having this forum for support is a great idea, and I see it probably really helped you get through each of your taper days Buck. I really commend you because it must have really been hard with your immediate family not knowing! Your definitely an inspiration to me!
    Wish me luck! I'll keep you guys informed on my progress.
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Addy,

I read your post. I must say that the first thing to do is figure out how much medicine you will have, and how long it will last. I tapered from the very start of my sub use, which was 17 weeks. I know , I know, you were on it for 3 years. No matter. That just makes the mental part of this harder to handle. Not impossible! just a little harder.
    I am now two weeks free & clean of all suboxone, or any other opiate for that matter. Please believe me when I say that , "try to get to the lowest dosage" before you decide to jump off the sub cliff. Our man Buck is the EXCEPTION to the rule. He bulled thru his taper like a madman. NOT everyone can do it like he did.
    That said, I wish you all the best. I jumped off of suboxone at .62mg. Thats about 1/16th of 1mg of sub. The lowest dosage will be the easiest to get off from. Suboxone is probably the most powerful opiate (antagonist) known to mankind. Wickedly deceptive, and strong as an ox on steroids. I sheet you not.
    Plan this out, Addy and you will succeed. Otherwise you will not. Plain and simple. I usually snoop around this site every day or so. Plan a course of action, and stick to it. Thats it.....

BlackKats
    admadd01 likes this.

Thanks for the kind words Ad....

I hope to see an update from you soon...

How did the doctor go yesterday?

Good luck to you and your husband...

If you have any questions, let me know...

It can be done, if you want it bad enough, it will be done...

Stay thirsty...

-Buck
    admadd01 likes this.

I think I'm on day 46????

I have recently found something that I had lost about a decade ago. I never even realized it was gone until I recently rediscovered it. I had missed it for so long, yet I wasn't even aware of what I was missing. But now they are back and gooder than ever....

#Emotions
    admadd01 and winged eagle like this.

Anonymous Guest

I think I'm on day 46????

I have recently found something that I had lost about a decade ago. I never even realized it was gone until I recently rediscovered it. I had missed it for so long, yet I wasn't even aware of what I was missing. But now they are back and gooder than ever....

#Emotions
    congrats!!!!
    emotions............sniff sniff
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Buck....

You have seriously done one awesome job!

Proud of you pup!

just wait til your dreams get gooder and gooder
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Buck....

You have seriously done one awesome job!

Proud of you pup!

just wait til your dreams get gooder and gooder
    You always keep me dreaming Tarzan...

Right now they are damp dreams, I'll keep you posted when they start getting wetter...

Young pup growing up and developing organs...

#Buck

Congrats Buck for making it this far! You have alot to be proud of!!
    The doctor wasn't in today, which we were told he was supposed to be...but we are doing fine so far.
    12 mg (Day 1-Saturday)
    6 mg (Day 2- Sunday)
    4 mg (Day 3 - Today)
    I plan to stay strong with the 4 mg for a few days as long as I'm feeling alright. As far as my husband, well, he last took 4 mg at 8pm on Saturday. He is trying to go cold turkey, which, I think is a big mistake. But, he has told me he is willing to take a few mg's if he starts feeling bad. The Sub's were giving him bad anxiety, and luckily he hasn't had any anxiety feelings in the past few days. I don't think it's going to be such an easy road as he thinks its going to be. I'll keep you guys posted.
    By the way, my name is 'Angie.'....Nice to meet you all!
    -Angie

Quote Originally Posted by admadd01 View Post
    Congrats Buck for making it this far! You have alot to be proud of!!
    The doctor wasn't in today, which we were told he was supposed to be...but we are doing fine so far.
    12 mg (Day 1-Saturday)
    6 mg (Day 2- Sunday)
    4 mg (Day 3 - Today)
    I plan to stay strong with the 4 mg for a few days as long as I'm feeling alright. As far as my husband, well, he last took 4 mg at 8pm on Saturday. He is trying to go cold turkey, which, I think is a big mistake. But, he has told me he is willing to take a few mg's if he starts feeling bad. The Sub's were giving him bad anxiety, and luckily he hasn't had any anxiety feelings in the past few days. I don't think it's going to be such an easy road as he thinks its going to be. I'll keep you guys posted.
    By the way, my name is 'Angie.'....Nice to meet you all!
    -Angie
    Sounds like you are heading in the right direction...

Tell hubby if he runs into a wall to re-introduce at 2mgs or lower. This is just my opinion, but he probably wouldn't want to take more than that and start the Sub-half-life-roller-coaster (not as fun as the name). 2mgs is a lot more than we think it is. I had no idea, that's why I was taking 24-32mgs day...Sillyness

He will most likely feel like shiz doing it this way, but if that's the way he does it that's his choice, but if he needs to take something make sure it's as small as possible, and advise him to give it up to 2 hours to make him feel better...Then try to convince him to taper...

Good luck to both of you Angie....

-Buck

Day 47 and the mornings are getting gooder every day..

At the beginning of the taper I was having trouble getting out of bed...

Now I turn the alarm off before it even goes off and immediately do 5000 jumping jacks..

Good. Clean. Living.

-BuckWild
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-26-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    dago77 and admadd01 like this.

dago77 is offline Senior Member

..Sub-half-life-roller-coaster (not as fun as the name) Hilarious!
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Day 47 and the mornings are getting gooder every day..

At the beginning of the taper I was having trouble getting out of bed...

Now I turn the alarm off before it even goes off and immediately do 5000 jumping jacks..

Good. Clean. Living.

-BuckWild
    Youve come a long way Buck if your up to 5000 jumping jacks this quick lol. Im progressing myself also at first when the alarm clock went off i was hitting the snooze button 3 or 4 times befor id get up. Now im only hitting hit once usually. Progress not perfection is what they say. Later buddy and like you say stay thirsty my friend
    Alex
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Hi all-
    My husband is now into day 4 of no Sub's. He says he's feeling fine, and I must say, I'm very proud of him! I'm just getting scared at what might be ahead for him. I pray that it all goes well though. As for me, I'm still at 4mg a day (2mg midday, 2mg late at night), and I'm doing fine with that. I'm confident I will not go past that daily intake. I think I'm going to stay on 4mg today, and then I'll see what I'm feeling for tomorrow.
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by admadd01 View Post
    Hi all-
    My husband is now into day 4 of no Sub's. He says he's feeling fine, and I must say, I'm very proud of him! I'm just getting scared at what might be ahead for him. I pray that it all goes well though. As for me, I'm still at 4mg a day (2mg midday, 2mg late at night), and I'm doing fine with that. I'm confident I will not go past that daily intake. I think I'm going to stay on 4mg today, and then I'll see what I'm feeling for tomorrow.
    Nice. It's always good to hear success stories....

If you feel comfortable at 4mgs, it's probably about time to go down to 3mgs (I know, already right?). I always had the mentallity throughout my taper, if I'm comfortable where I'm at right now, it's time to reduce. If you are stable, try reducing and you might found out that you are also stable at 3mgs...

There's no rush, but at the same time I don't see any reason to fill your system with more Sub than necessary, thus creating more half-life build up that you have to cleanse from later....Just a thought...

Taperring is discomfort, but it's trading a little bit of gradual discomfort right now so you don't have to go through much at the end. For every MG you save your body from right now, it will help that much more down the road...It's kind of like an investment. Let's start building your portfolio. I digress..

It sounds like you have a good grip on this. Stick to it and keep me posted...

-Buck
    Kikker and BlackKats like this.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast