Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 382
Like Tree367Likes
Longtime Sub abuser, Gettin' my taper on...rapidly..
  1. #301
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Seven. Weeks. Today. Since. Jump.






    -Buck

    #MakingASplashY'all
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-14-2016 at 08:20 PM.
    admadd01 likes this.

  2. #302
    Kikker is offline Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,288

    Default

    AWESOME Buck! headed for the 2-month mark. keep adding up those clean days. proud of u.

    got to have guts to jump between the rocks like that.

    be my luck i would jump down the throat of a Great White.....
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-28-2013 at 12:42 PM.
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  3. #303
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kikker View Post
    AWESOME Buck! headed for the 2-month mark. keep adding up those clean days. proud of u.

    got to have guts to jump between the rocks like that.

    be my luck i would jump down the throat of a Great White.....
    Thanks Kikk...

    It always takes guts to jump but you have to trust that you will stick the landing....

    So far, I've stuck the landing and I don't plan on ever jumping again...

    2 months on the 10th (next Sunday)

    -Buck
    BlackKats and Kikker like this.

  4. #304
    admadd01 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Congrats Buck! That's awsome!
    Well, hubby is still going strong....feeling good...no effects! I keep asking myself, "how can that be?" But, hey, I guess everyone is different. I woke up today planning to "jump," but, I gave in tonight and took 1mg. I became so frustrated with myself, because I know I just took out of habit. I definitely wasn't 'suffering,' I just felt it was more of a 'want' instead of a 'need.' Tomorrow (friday) I plan to try a 'jump' again, but if I give in I won't go past the 1mg. (As long as I stay the same or go down in mg's is always better than 'up' right?
    We recently starting going to church a couple of weeks ago, and we're definitely praying more than we used to. Hubby says he's been praying constantly all day long, and hey, I guess it's working!
    I think tomorrow I am going to take a couple vitamins in the morning and a couple of aspirins later in the day, that way I can trick my brain that I'm "taking" something.
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  5. #305
    BlackKats is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Two dang months... you go , boy. I'm coming up on about 3/4 of a month, my good Buck. How bout dat?

    BKats
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  6. #306
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admadd01 View Post
    Congrats Buck! That's awsome!
    Well, hubby is still going strong....feeling good...no effects! I keep asking myself, "how can that be?" But, hey, I guess everyone is different. I woke up today planning to "jump," but, I gave in tonight and took 1mg. I became so frustrated with myself, because I know I just took out of habit. I definitely wasn't 'suffering,' I just felt it was more of a 'want' instead of a 'need.' Tomorrow (friday) I plan to try a 'jump' again, but if I give in I won't go past the 1mg. (As long as I stay the same or go down in mg's is always better than 'up' right?
    We recently starting going to church a couple of weeks ago, and we're definitely praying more than we used to. Hubby says he's been praying constantly all day long, and hey, I guess it's working!
    I think tomorrow I am going to take a couple vitamins in the morning and a couple of aspirins later in the day, that way I can trick my brain that I'm "taking" something.
    MaddGirl..

    I'm glad that you and Hubby are doing good. He may get some delayed WD symptoms due to the long half-life of Suboxone...

    For you though, be careful not to jump before you are completely ready...

    It could really come back to smack you in the rear...

    Stay thirsty my friend...

    -Buck
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-01-2013 at 06:41 PM.
    BlackKats likes this.

  7. #307
    sm0gg is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    awesome welcome to the club, it's great to be subs free eh?
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  8. #308
    BlackKats is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Bucky,

    No one has heard from Izzy, huh? .....sumbatch. I must say that, I fear the worst. I hope I'm wrong...but he hasn't posted for around two weeks. Dam.......

    BK

  9. #309
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye13 View Post
    Day 47 and the mornings are getting gooder every day..

    At the beginning of the taper I was having trouble getting out of bed...

    Now I turn the alarm off before it even goes off and immediately do 5000 jumping jacks..



    Good. Clean. Living.


    -BuckWild
    Oh I so believe this...gak attack! Keep em coming pup...
    Btw...congrats on 7 weeks!
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  10. #310
    BlackKats is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    219

    Default

    he he he....Say what!?..... Oh no you did NOT just delete my funny azz video pic! Whaz wrong wit dem peeple?
    Dam Buck.......you are a trip, brotha man.

    BK
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-02-2013 at 03:21 PM.

  11. #311
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    53 days and still ballin' like badazz....

    Life is good. Gettin gooder..


    -Buck
    alexnt likes this.

  12. #312
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Today is day 55...

    If you are reading this, it hasn't been deleted yet....

    I wonder if the Mods single me out because I'm white?


    -Buck
    alexnt likes this.

  13. #313
    alexnt is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio, , .
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye13 View Post
    Today is day 55...

    If you are reading this, it hasn't been deleted yet....

    I wonder if the Mods single me out because I'm white?


    -Buck
    Its still here and im reading it Buck. Howd Lancaster make out with the snow last night? We got lucky here and had mostly rain then just a small amount of snow. Never know on here whats going to remain and whats going to get deleted. I quit trying to figure it out. Glad your doing well Buck and i will catch ya later.
    Alex
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  14. #314
    Anonymous33 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    555

    Default

    You rock buck:-)
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  15. #315
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    I'm here too pup!
    55 days....awesome.....
    On the bed with my dog and just gave my cat a bath...omg!
    Buckeye13 and alexnt like this.

  16. #316
    mhelcl is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I have been using prescribed opiates for an injury for a long time. I was on Oxymorphone and Fentanyl included and anything else that is weaker as well. I detoxed multiple times by taper, but I needed suboxone once only when I was stopping my 200 mg of Oxymorphone daily. This does is equivalent to 160- 10mg vics a day ( this is not a typo).
    I found Suboxone to be very helpful but also really potent. When it comes to Suboxone taper, the lower you go the harder it gets. The last few 1 mg are a nightmare. I found Kratom- not many doctors know about this yet but it is a life saver and it helps with the WDs tremendously.
    When it comes to SUBs and detox, I would say try to start on as low of a dose ad you can tolerate and get of it within 7 days max 10 days. Many doctors will star you way high and keep you on it way too long. With my 160 vics a day 6 mg of Suboxone as intial dose was all I needed. I have to say the first 24 hours on the subs were still quite rough. The second day though I was already much better eventhough my dose was alreayd decresed to just 4 mg of SUBs. I was able to get off the Sub in 7 days and went onto Kratom. Kratom you can stop pretty much anytime and feel OK in few days and not really feel anything comparable to withdrawal from true prescription opiates. Kartom is said to be addictive as well so use your judgement, but it really does help a lot.
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  17. #317
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Welcome to the site mhelcl...

    You're in good hands around here...


    -Buck

  18. #318
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexnt View Post
    Its still here and im reading it Buck. Howd Lancaster make out with the snow last night? We got lucky here and had mostly rain then just a small amount of snow. Never know on here whats going to remain and whats going to get deleted. I quit trying to figure it out. Glad your doing well Buck and i will catch ya later.
    Alex
    Hey birthday boy...

    We didn't get hit too bad with weather...

    We got about 2 inches of slush...

    Just enough to make it a muddy mess for the dogs to track into the house...

    Y'all know what I'm talking about. Either freeze up or dry out!!!

    Hope you had a good birthday buddy. First clean one in a while I'm sure...

    Mine is coming next month...


    -Buck

    #GettingOld
    alexnt likes this.

  19. #319
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonbuddy View Post
    I'm here too pup!
    55 days....awesome.....
    On the bed with my dog and just gave my cat a bath...omg!
    It's nice to see you back around Sherlock...

    I've missed my doggy style buddy...

    I hope you'll be around tomorrow...

    I'd like to hear from you...

    Stay thirsty my Hobo...

    -Pup
    alexnt likes this.

  20. #320
    BlackKats is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Bucky,

    What up homegurl? Ha haaaa! .... Bad ol' graykat.
    Work sucked hard today. Quantum physics hard. But I'm still alive. I'll cry about it tomorrow. Weather is nice out here in CaliLand. BuckeyeLand winters can be a mutha, huh?. Just like back home in Wiscaaaaaansin . Hah!
    Give me a yell, buddy.

    BK Menu Kats
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  21. #321
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Today is 8 weeks clean for The Buck...

    That doesn't sound like a very long time, but here is a list of things that have happened since my last dose of Suboxone....

    *I found out I was having a baby boy
    *GhostOfKaren was resurrected
    *WingedEagle insulted HarrySmooth 18 times
    *Manti T'eo had a fake dead girlfriend
    *Shadowwalley transformed into moonbuddy
    *I got banned 3 times
    *The Pope resigned
    *The Ravens won the Super Bowl
    *Alex got Gypsy back
    *GhostOfKaren was retired
    *BlackKats got clean
    *A meteorite hit Russia
    BlackKats likes this.

  22. #322
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    8 weeks oh yea baby!

    -gonna kick your azz pup
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-07-2013 at 10:09 AM.
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  23. #323
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Inky is on his way....

  24. #324
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonbuddy View Post
    Inky is on his way....
    No, not Inky...

    Inky's master...

    I've been a really bad boy and I need punished...

    I'm taking off the sock...

    Wife beater stays for now...

  25. #325
    alexnt is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio, , .
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Congrads on 8 weeks buddy.
    Alex
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  26. #326
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexnt View Post
    Congrads on 8 weeks buddy.
    Alex
    Thanks Big Al...

    I just found out that we are scheduled to have our baby on April 29th...

    It's a monday morning....

    That's only 7.5 weeks....Holy smokes!!!


    -Buck
    alexnt likes this.

  27. #327
    Anonymous33 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Baby?! You with a baby?! Now there's a scary thought;-)

    I kid!!!

    #HideMe
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  28. #328
    dago77 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye13 View Post
    Today is 8 weeks clean for The Buck...

    That doesn't sound like a very long time, but here is a list of things that have happened since my last dose of Suboxone....

    *I found out I was having a baby boy
    *GhostOfKaren was resurrected
    *WingedEagle insulted HarrySmooth 18 times
    *Manti T'eo had a fake dead girlfriend
    *Shadowwalley transformed into moonbuddy
    *I got banned 3 times
    *The Pope resigned
    *The Ravens won the Super Bowl
    *Alex got Gypsy back
    *GhostOfKaren was retired
    *BlackKats got clean
    *A meteorite hit Russia
    Lol! Congrats on 8 weeks, buckets! You're a funny Mf'er.

    And man that winged eagle is rough on harrysmooth. That was hilarious!
    Buckeye13 likes this.

  29. #329
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous33 View Post
    Baby?! You with a baby?! Now there's a scary thought;-)

    I kid!!!

    #HideMe
    Well here's a scarier thought for you....

    I already have a 2 year old boy and a 1 year old crazy azz girl...

    Dat's some crazy shizz right there...
    BlackKats likes this.

  30. #330
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dago77 View Post
    Lol! Congrats on 8 weeks, buckets! You're a funny Mf'er.

    And man that winged eagle is rough on harrysmooth. That was hilarious!
    Thanks Shady...

    Yea, that Winged One can be extremely sassy...


    By the way, I think this is Day 57...

    Slight hangover, but still 6 feet above ground instead of under ground...

    Last night, I stayed a little too thirsty my friend..

    Could be worse...

    -Buck
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-08-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. my husband is an opiate abuser HELP ME
    By thaliarayna in forum Need to Talk?
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 07:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22