Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree367Likes
Longtime Sub abuser, Gettin' my taper on...rapidly..
    Buckeye13 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TenInchTaint View Post
    Ya think it's a girl, do ya? You're wrong
    Good luck with that crazy ultrasound, bro. Sounds like alot of area to cover. Should be fun gellin' it up tho.
    Hit us back in a bit.
    How are you feeling, mentally? Physically?

[POOF]
    I'm feeling good mentally and physically...

I'm about 90% right now probably, with lazyness as my last symptom...

I don't feel bad throughout the day, I just lack motivation to get moving around at work and around teh house...

It's 100X better than it was a few weeks ago though...

Also, you knew it was a boy, and you can move paper with your mind, dang dawg, did you also know that I don't wear underwear??

-Buck
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-07-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    TenInchTaint likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye13 View Post
    I'm feeling good mentally and physically...

I'm about 90% right now probably, with lazyness as my last symptom...

I don't feel bad throughout the day, I just lack motivation to get moving around at work and around teh house...

It's 100X better than it was a few weeks ago though...

Also, you knew it was a boy, and you can move paper with your mind, dang dawg, did you also know that I don't wear underwear??

-Buck

#JediMindTricks
    underwear is not necessary for recovery.....
    dont wear in ks.....
    congrats in 4 wks and a Boy!
    Buckeye13 and TenInchTaint like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwally View Post
    underwear is not necessary for recovery.....
    dont wear in ks.....
    congrats in 4 wks and a Boy!
    I've always prefered your underwear on the floor anyways Dorthy...

I know that's why you don't wear it...

Thanks on the double congrats...

-Buck
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-07-2013 at 06:58 PM.

TenInchTaint is offline New Member

Getting into a steady workout routine may help with that "laziness"...and maybe some B12 supplements. Since we've been on "junk" for so long, Saw Palmetto, and DHEA might be good for us to start taking too, since the drugs have lowered our testosterone levels. Those can help get things back to normal.
    Congrats on the lil dude in utero!
    Sounds like this was a good day for you.
    I can honestly say that I didn't forsee the whole going commando thing. lol....but it seems as tho you aren't the only one, my friend.
    Marian, that post was just too short Over?
    *pulls out tiny spherical object... "SMOKE BOMB!"
    [POOF]
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Anonymous Guest

I start getting cross eyed when i see all the vitamins with strange names and letters and numbers...howwever everyone seems to take them and they must help.
    Me......i stuck with banana's and epsom salts...
    which reminds me of that Harry Chapin song......30,000 pounds of banana's....
    also i'm subbing for the librarian tomorrow and sigh.....
    you guys probably don't remember Marian the Mad Librarian.....think musical...
    You don't get that going commando....watching Music Man....reading literature and having code words from Camelot for our kids when they were little to combat stranger danger then hop to code words from Silence of the Lambs to talk about our ex's.....music goes from Sound of Music....to Chicago....to da Boss...to Toby Keith....
    you don't get that?

Mods...

Thank you for editing my posts instead of deleting...

Much appreciated...

-Buck

Anonymous Guest

So pup..did you know you'd have 4wks clean on the same day of the sonogram or did that just turn out that cool?
    Buckeye13 likes this.

So pup..did you know you'd have 4wks clean on the same day of the sonogram or did that just turn out that cool?
    Had no idea in advance...

#Karma

Is there a such thing as a 30 day badge?

If so, pin that beotch on my chest...

-Buck

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Is there a such thing as a 30 day badge?

If so, pin that beotch on my chest...

-Buck
    Congrads on 30 days Buck. Keep up the great work your doing. You are going to be able to see your son born being clean. Its like Marian told me its for times like this we got clean. SO SO True.
    Alex
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by alexnt View Post
    Congrads on 30 days Buck. Keep up the great work your doing. You are going to be able to see your son born being clean. Its like Marian told me its for times like this we got clean. SO SO True.
    Alex
    I agree big Al...

Today is my oldest's 3rd birthday and I've scheduled the whole day around what he wants to do. Before, it would've probably depended on what kind of supplies I had and what mood swing I was in...

I also wouldn't have had any money for his birthday party and stuff, but its nice to be able to provide him with damn near everything that he wants, and more..

Times like these, indeed...

-Buck

BlackKats is offline Member

Buck,

Congrats on 30 days. Print out that Chuck Norris pic, and tape it
    to a peace button. That can be your 30 day chip.
    Day one of nothing for me. Today is my first skip day, and my back is sore. Perfect timing......
    Anyways, wish me luck buddy. I'm gonna need it.

BKats
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-11-2013 at 05:35 PM.
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKats View Post
    Buck,

Congrats on 30 days. Print out that Chuck Norris pic, and tape it
    to a peace button. That can be your 30 day chip.
    Day one of nothing for me. Today is my first skip day, and my back is sore. Perfect timing......
    Anyways, wish me luck buddy. I'm gonna need it.

BKats
    Skip day! Yes!

That's fricken awesome GrayK47...

It will all pass, I promise....

Stay strong...
    BlackKats likes this.

I think this is day 33...

I don't know for sure though, I'm losing track...

At this point I need a calculator and a calender...

I counted to 21 using my fingers and toes, and you know....

It's just a educated guess from there on out though...

I'm thinking this is day 33, but I might need Dorthy to do a recount for me...

You can start at 21 lol...

-Buck

#Winning
    BlackKats and winged eagle like this.

Buckster,

Man, almost 5 weeks clean. You are a bad motor finger, Buck. I know that the next few days will be a little bumpy for me. But It can't be a whole lot worse than now, which isn't that bad at all. A few strange aches, some fatigue, & sneeze fits. Wrap it up, beeeotch, I'll take it.
    Thanks for your encouragement and C.Norris pics. Dude cuttin' down a tree with a chain saw! Chucky grabs it! "Oh No U D'int" ha ha hah!
    Your all right, Buckeye13. Stay thirsty, my friend.

Black Eyed Kats
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Buckster,

Man, almost 5 weeks clean. You are a bad motor finger, Buck. I know that the next few days will be a little bumpy for me. But It can't be a whole lot worse than now, which isn't that bad at all. A few strange aches, some fatigue, & sneeze fits. Wrap it up, beeeotch, I'll take it.
    Thanks for your encouragement and C.Norris pics. Dude cuttin' down a tree with a chain saw! Chucky grabs it! "Oh No U D'int" ha ha hah!
    Your all right, Buckeye13. Stay thirsty, my friend.

Black Eyed Kats
    Thanks GrayBelt...

A little Chucky Norris never hurt anybody....in real life anyways..

I will stay thirsty...It's almost 5:00 which means Miller Time tonight...

I'm having a couple friends over tonight and drinking a few 12'ers in the garage...

I have so much more fun now without the opiates...

It's nice to be happy again.....

Keep pushing, take it 1 day at a time and it will all be over very soon..

I'm at 33? days (still waiting for Dorth) and I am almost 100% back to by sociopathic self...

That's kinda scary....hehe

-Buck
    BlackKats likes this.

Thanks GrayBelt...

A little Chucky Norris never hurt anybody....in real life anyways..

I will stay thirsty...It's almost 5:00 which means Miller Time tonight...

I'm having a couple friends over tonight and drinking a few 12'ers in the garage...

I have so much more fun now without the opiates...

It's nice to be happy again.....

Keep pushing, take it 1 day at a time and it will all be over very soon..

I'm at 33? days (still waiting for Dorth) and I am almost 100% back to by sociopathic self...

That's kinda scary....hehe

-Buck
    Buckeye,

You are a wild man, my online psycho buddy!
    "Gonna drink a few 12'ers in the garage tonight" Hah! That sounds like a regular ol' hoot ana Hollaaaaah!
    Have one on me, Hoss.

BKats

Buckeye,

You are a wild man, my online psycho buddy!
    "Gonna drink a few 12'ers in the garage tonight" Hah! That sounds like a regular ol' hoot ana Hollaaaaah!
    Have one on me, Hoss.

BKats
    I guess that came out a little wrong..

I meant we would each drink our 12'er tonight, not that I would drink multiple 12'ers by myself, though that has happened on occasion but I think the percs helped me with my drinking stamina when I was taking the 30's...

I actually only had 10 Millers because we were rebuilding one of my buddy's chainsaws and I was a little sidetracked. When I say "we" we're rebuilding his saw, I mean I was and they were playing ping pong and watching hoops. I love my garage!!

That's what I do for a living. I run a business --not from my garage-- that sells and services lawn mowers, chainsaws, leaf blowers, generators, etc so the timing of me quiting the Subs worked out perfect because this is a slow time of year at the shop so I could milk those rough days like a baby on the teet...

Ok enough rambling, the Miller Lites are posting this, not me...

-B13

#WheresMyKansasLove
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-12-2013 at 11:39 PM.
    BlackKats likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Yo pup!
    When you lose count of the days you are feeling better!
    True for me anyways.....
    I grew up working in my dad's hdwe store.....
    Used to cut pipe...flare copper tubing...sharpen lawn mower blades, replace chain saw teeth....paid my way through college...Love the smell of a real true hdwe store...
    Busy week working here.....
    You will never forget being one month off subs and sonogram on the same day tho!
    Going to sleep now thinking of the smell of freshly mown grass.....nice
    Buckeye13 and winged eagle like this.

Yo pup!
    When you lose count of the days you are feeling better!
    True for me anyways.....
    I grew up working in my dad's hdwe store.....
    Used to cut pipe...flare copper tubing...sharpen lawn mower blades, replace chain saw teeth....paid my way through college...Love the smell of a real true hdwe store...
    Busy week working here.....
    You will never forget being one month off subs and sonogram on the same day tho!
    Going to sleep now thinking of the smell of freshly mown grass.....nice
    Geesh. Nailed it again Dorth. You're my kinda gal. Sharpening blades and poppin rivots and you love the smell of it all...

Nice post, I'm going to bed now too. Hey, now we're sleeping together...

Ok ok, I'll dial that stuff back but you tease me with your humor and similarities...

Peace girl, talk at you tomorrow, thanks for posting...

-Pup
    winged eagle likes this.

That's what I do for a living. I run a business --not from my garage-- that sells and services lawn mowers, chainsaws, leaf blowers, generators, etc so the timing of me quiting the Subs worked out perfect because this is a slow time of year at the shop so I could milk those rough days like a baby on the teet...

B13

Uncle Buck,

Milk this like a baby on the teet......har har!
    I too am self employed. I am a General Contractor. I do everything, and I do it well, I might add.
    Ya know, maybe we ARE related some how........Fact is, I have lived in Northern Cali most of my life, but I WAS born in Wiscaaaaaansin. About 20 mile from Green Bay. The home of The Peckers...... :^/
    Maybe both of our tribes migrated, and intermingled.....wait......this is getting kinda sick.
    Anywho, Day 3, my online pardner. My guts are flip floppin like a fish outta water, and I had a mini bout of kickers leg last night. Imodium multi system has been the red hot ticket for my tum tum. The rls is not very bad. It only comes on for a few minutes then goes away for long periods. No schedule or rhyme or reason to the symptoms, huh? This too shall pass, brotha man. Thanks for all your help, Buck. Each day I appreciate it more and more. Stay cool, like the .........

BlackKats

B13

Uncle Buck,

Milk this like a baby on the teet......har har!
    I too am self employed. I am a General Contractor. I do everything, and I do it well, I might add.
    Ya know, maybe we ARE related some how........Fact is, I have lived in Northern Cali most of my life, but I WAS born in Wiscaaaaaansin. About 20 mile from Green Bay. The home of The Peckers...... :^/
    Maybe both of our tribes migrated, and intermingled.....wait......this is getting kinda sick.
    Anywho, Day 3, my online pardner. My guts are flip floppin like a fish outta water, and I had a mini bout of kickers leg last night. Imodium multi system has been the red hot ticket for my tum tum. The rls is not very bad. It only comes on for a few minutes then goes away for long periods. No schedule or rhyme or reason to the symptoms, huh? This too shall pass, brotha man. Thanks for all your help, Buck. Each day I appreciate it more and more. Stay cool, like the .........

BlackKats
    We might just be native cousins who knows...

My crazy ancestors probably mounted a few Muffalos in Wisconsin back in the day and it's possible we are the coolest family in the world...who knows...

We'll have to get together and burn one some day...

Black&Mild Out!
    BlackKats likes this.

Hey Buck,

First time posting in your thread (I'm pretty sure anyways) but I just wanted to say congrats on 1 month clean. Just be sure to keep your guard up and stay vigilant. The first time I quit I made it over a month before relapsing hard for a few weeks over winter break. I'm now back up to 3 weeks clean and I'm feeling pretty positively about life. I have always struggled with anxiety so I'm having to learn to cope with the stress of everyday life without pills again. Still, life is so much better without those terrible pills holding you down every day.

Stay strong and keep thinking positive thoughts!
    Buckeye13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AloneAndAfraid View Post
    Hey Buck,

First time posting in your thread (I'm pretty sure anyways) but I just wanted to say congrats on 1 month clean. Just be sure to keep your guard up and stay vigilant. The first time I quit I made it over a month before relapsing hard for a few weeks over winter break. I'm now back up to 3 weeks clean and I'm feeling pretty positively about life. I have always struggled with anxiety so I'm having to learn to cope with the stress of everyday life without pills again. Still, life is so much better without those terrible pills holding you down every day.

Stay strong and keep thinking positive thoughts!
    Completely agree with you...

You never know when a craving might strike...

Luckily, for me, I havn't even been tempted or really even thought about it...

I'll drink somes beers here and there, but that's it...

Loving life...

Thanks for posting Triple-A..

-Buck
    BlackKats likes this.

Completely agree with you...

You never know when a craving might strike...

Luckily, for me, I havn't even been tempted or really even thought about it...

I'll drink somes beers here and there, but that's it...

Loving life...

Thanks for posting Triple-A..

-Buck
    Hahaha Triple-A, I love it. I honestly wish I could change my name. I made this account after breaking up with my fiancé and in the middle of withdrawals, but lately I haven't felt particularly alone or afraid.

murphy is offline Administrator

Just send an email using the contact form ( https://www.drugs.com/support/contact.html ) using the email address you first registered with and the new username you would like and I am sure they will update it for you.
    BlackKats likes this.

AAA

My online buddy, Buck, has a way with words. But then, so do I.
    Murph is absolutely spot on. You can change your ID no problemo, senor 3A. The people that run this site are beyond the realm of cool. Change away, pardner!

BlackKats

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Uh Oh i see you made the banned list agaian Buck. Talk to ya when the ban gets lifted. LOL you gotta learn to behave your self Bucko
    Alex
    GhostOfKaren likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Well tonite he and the little ones were probably making the coolest homemade Valentine ever for his wife...
    You making dinner for her tomorrow pup, or taking her out to eat?
    Either is nice....little does she know how special this year is. Enjoy!
    GhostOfKaren likes this.

Oh Nooooooooo,

My buddy Buck has been banished?! Oh, well. I guess I'll have to wait until the ban is lifted, to exchange pleasantries with him once again. See you after the ban, Stan.

BKats

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast