Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes
Looking to taper off suboxone - can someone please help me?
    Withavision is offline New Member

Default Looking to taper off suboxone - can someone please help me?

Hello, I am looking to start my sub taper within the next week.

Here is my story/background.....

I have been on subs for about 4-5 years. I started taking them bc they got me high. Not to get off H or opoids.

For the first year or two I would take about .5mg or less a day. For the next two years I would take 1-2 mg a day usually split between two dosages.

For the past year I have been taking more like 3-4mg a day. Again split dosages. During the week usually dose once at like 4pm then again at like 9pm. On weekends I usually dose 3 times a day, one in the morning, once in afternoon, and once at night like 9 pm.

I have never had any other type of addiction at all. Just started taking these bc they gave me a buzz. It started just on weekends then progressed to daily use. Now I typically go through one 8mg strip every 2-2.5 days.

As I mentioned, I want to get this started asap. Is there anyone here that can help me through this process???

Thanks a lot

Ming23 is offline Platinum Member

Hey Withavision
    Welcome! You’re at the right place to taper subs. Glad you decided to make that change! At the top of the sub forum, the first post, is the sub taper protocol. Read this!! It will give u a breakdown of the method we all used to get off subs. I jumped 2 years ago. Thank God! Lol
    Reach out to Randy for very specific advice in procedure, but u will have a good grasp of the method after reading Robert325’s taper plan—the first post.
    Happy new year to you! It’s a life-changing decision to awaken from the sleep of buzzdom!! Haha
    Post when you can. It helps...
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Withavision View Post
    Hello, I am looking to start my sub taper within the next week.

Here is my story/background.....

I have been on subs for about 4-5 years. I started taking them bc they got me high. Not to get off H or opoids.

For the first year or two I would take about .5mg or less a day. For the next two years I would take 1-2 mg a day usually split between two dosages.

For the past year I have been taking more like 3-4mg a day. Again split dosages. During the week usually dose once at like 4pm then again at like 9pm. On weekends I usually dose 3 times a day, one in the morning, once in afternoon, and once at night like 9 pm.

I have never had any other type of addiction at all. Just started taking these bc they gave me a buzz. It started just on weekends then progressed to daily use. Now I typically go through one 8mg strip every 2-2.5 days.

As I mentioned, I want to get this started asap. Is there anyone here that can help me through this process???

Thanks a lot

Welcome to the forum and Happy New Year!

Out of the hundreds of people I know personally that are, or have been on Suboxone, including myself, I've never known anyone that has gotten high or experienced any kind of euphoria from Suboxone. If I had I would positively have been addicted to the subs just as I was every other drug I consumed. You say you did so I'll take your word for it, but it makes no sense to me at all.

Ming mentioned our sub taper plan. If you can't find the link I'll be back and provide it for you. You reduce your dose by 25% every 4 or so days until you're down to at least .25mg per day. You don't reduce if not stable because symptoms will follow you the entire taper.

Also you don't want to be dosing more than twice daily. Because of Suboxone's long half life it's only intended to be taken just once daily. We usually recommend splitting doses over 1mg and dosing once under 1mg. Dosing more than twice displays pure addictive behavior that we should be trying to stop.

Also make certain you're either taking 3mg or 4mg daily. Big, BIG difference between 3mg and 4mg. And make sure to take the sub at the same times everyday. This helps your system level out quicker when you're tapering and you'll feel better doing so.

To start your taper you would immediately reduce either 3mg or 4mg by 25%. Remain on that dose for at least 4 days. If stable on the 5th day go ahead and drop by 25% to the next dose and so on until you're down to .25mg (1/4 of 1mg) as I mentioned earlier. Once you get down to .25mg some decisions will need to be made. You can jump from that dose, taper lower, or use a day skipping process where you dose and skip 1, 2, and 3 days before jumping.

Read over the taper plan. Stick closely to it and you'll be another success story. I spent nearly 9 months on Suboxone and used the plan to taper off. I have just about 3.5 years clean now. You can certainly do it to. Keep in mind that getting clean is only half the battle. Remaining clean takes work, and its of it. Meetings of NA and AA help keep me clean long term. I hope you'll consider going. It will change your life and so worth it.

Take care,
    Randy
    UncleLeo likes this.

RBL12345 is offline Junior Member

Hey Withavision.....I'm tapering off suboxone right now myself. If everything goes well I will be on the same dose as you by next week. If you have any questions or need support I'm on here everyday. Hope to here from you soon!

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Hello withavision, sorry I'm late to say welcome to the forum. So welcome. Did you start your taper? Let us know what is going on with you. We are all here to support you. Keep reading and posting.
    ***Stay Strong for Today***

Walkley822 is offline Member

Hi withavision! I too am tapering off suboxone and have been for the past month and a half - took me several weeks to stabilize at 2.8mgs because i previously fluctuated between 3 - 5mgs trying to find my “right” dose - just something to be aware of. Don’t fluctuate like I did. Good luck!

Wavision is offline Member

Hey everyone its withavision. I made a new account because for some reason my posts were not being posted.

I started my taper yesterday on Tuesday 1/2. I started at 3mg a day, 1.5mg in the morning and 1.5mg at night. Everything is going good so far.

As long as I feel fine on Saturday 1/6, I should drop down to 2.25mg a day, correct?

As long as my daily dose is 1mg or higher, then it is recommended I split the doses up taking my doses twice a day, right?

I look forward to keeping everyone updated daily and look forward to the support.

Other than that, does anyone have any tips? Any supplements or anything that will help along the way?

Let me know

Thanks
    Randy35, Lvg nghtmare and UncleLeo like this.

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Hey wavision. I'll add my welcome to the group. And congratulations for taking the steps to free yourself from this. Sounds like you've got a good hold on the steps of the taper plan. It has helped thousands of members get clean. I jumped off 1 mg of subs 3.5 months ago, and stumbled on this amazing place on day 11 of some pretty crushing w/d. You don't want that. Follow that taper plan and get on as low a dose as you can. It will soften the landing for you and make it a bit easier.

As far as tips go I'd say drink a ton of water/Gatorade as subs really dehydrate you. Eat a protein rich healthy diet. A good multivitamin couldn't hurt either.

Congratulations again and welcome!! This place saved me for sure. Everyone is amazing and all they want to do is help you on your journey!!

Have a great day!!
    Beef
    Randy35 and Lvg nghtmare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavision View Post
    Hey everyone its withavision. I made a new account because for some reason my posts were not being posted.

I started my taper yesterday on Tuesday 1/2. I started at 3mg a day, 1.5mg in the morning and 1.5mg at night. Everything is going good so far.

As long as I feel fine on Saturday 1/6, I should drop down to 2.25mg a day, correct?

As long as my daily dose is 1mg or higher, then it is recommended I split the doses up taking my doses twice a day, right?

I look forward to keeping everyone updated daily and look forward to the support.

Other than that, does anyone have any tips? Any supplements or anything that will help along the way?

Let me know

Thanks

Hey, wondered where you were!

The answer to all your questions is YES. Only reduce if you're stable with very minor or no wd symptoms. Don't make a race out of it, take it slow and steady. You'll know when the time is right to reduce each dose.

It's very important to take your sub at the the time everyday. This helps your system level out faster and you'll feel better doing so. Also, as you reduce each dose it may take a day or two for your body to accept the new lower dose. You may feel a few symptoms the first couple days and that's perfectly normal. Usually on the 3rd or 4th day our bodies become adjusted to the new dose.

Once you get down to 1mg and below it's advised to take only 1 daily dose. You'll be off the sub soon and you need to mentally prepare for that. Switching to 1 dose can sometimes be cause for concern. Your head may really mess with you. If you take a positive attitude and are fully determined to get off the sub then you'll be just fine.

As for making a new account due to missing posts. I think it's happened to all of us. Not sure if it's a glitch in the system or not? Glad you didn't so frustrated you gave up and disappeared. We want to see you all the way through this and add you as another success story to the already thousands of them!

Randy
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefaroni7272 View Post
    Hey wavision. I'll add my welcome to the group. And congratulations for taking the steps to free yourself from this. Sounds like you've got a good hold on the steps of the taper plan. It has helped thousands of members get clean. I jumped off 1 mg of subs 3.5 months ago, and stumbled on this amazing place on day 11 of some pretty crushing w/d. You don't want that. Follow that taper plan and get on as low a dose as you can. It will soften the landing for you and make it a bit easier.

As far as tips go I'd say drink a ton of water/Gatorade as subs really dehydrate you. Eat a protein rich healthy diet. A good multivitamin couldn't hurt either.

Congratulations again and welcome!! This place saved me for sure. Everyone is amazing and all they want to do is help you on your journey!!

Have a great day!!
    Beef
    Thanks for the info. I will post as much as I can and keep everyone updated. I already take a multivitamin, so that's good to know. I also take htp-5. I will get some Gatorade and make sure I'm drinking lots of fluids. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Randy35 View Post
    Hey, wondered where you were!

The answer to all your questions is YES. Only reduce if you're stable with very minor or no wd symptoms. Don't make a race out of it, take it slow and steady. You'll know when the time is right to reduce each dose.

It's very important to take your sub at the the time everyday. This helps your system level out faster and you'll feel better doing so. Also, as you reduce each dose it may take a day or two for your body to accept the new lower dose. You may feel a few symptoms the first couple days and that's perfectly normal. Usually on the 3rd or 4th day our bodies become adjusted to the new dose.

Once you get down to 1mg and below it's advised to take only 1 daily dose. You'll be off the sub soon and you need to mentally prepare for that. Switching to 1 dose can sometimes be cause for concern. Your head may really mess with you. If you take a positive attitude and are fully determined to get off the sub then you'll be just fine.

As for making a new account due to missing posts. I think it's happened to all of us. Not sure if it's a glitch in the system or not? Glad you didn't so frustrated you gave up and disappeared. We want to see you all the way through this and add you as another success story to the already thousands of them!

Randy
    Hey Randy, no I'm not giving up that easy haha. I'm determined to stop these and know I will. I just want to do it as comfortably as possible.

Just now taking my first dose of day 3. I have felt no withdrawal symptoms yet, does this more than likely mean I started at the correct dose? Essentially would I know by now if I started on too low of a dose?

Since I have never had an opiate or any addiction before subs, and the highest amount I got up to in a day was 4mg, do you think this could potentially make my taper and jump easier than normal? For example, it could be easier than say someone who was on opiates for 3 years, then >>>>>> for 2 years, and then got on 16mg of subs a day?

I will post everyday with updates and will become the next success. Thanks for the support.
    Randy35 likes this.

Hey everyone

Beginning my 4th day at 3mg and feel good. Have had no withdrawal symptoms yet at all.

Randy, when you get a min can you please answer the few questions I asked in my last post?

Everything good here except the 5 degree weather and 30mph winds, so probably more like -15 degree weather. Good thing I work from home
    Randy35 likes this.

Hey Randy, no I'm not giving up that easy haha. I'm determined to stop these and know I will. I just want to do it as comfortably as possible.

Just now taking my first dose of day 3. I have felt no withdrawal symptoms yet, does this more than likely mean I started at the correct dose? Essentially would I know by now if I started on too low of a dose?

Since I have never had an opiate or any addiction before subs, and the highest amount I got up to in a day was 4mg, do you think this could potentially make my taper and jump easier than normal? For example, it could be easier than say someone who was on opiates for 3 years, then >>>>>> for 2 years, and then got on 16mg of subs a day?

I will post everyday with updates and will become the next success. Thanks for the support.

Good Day To You!

To answer your questions:

1. Yes, you're on the right dose. You're stable and doing very well.

2. And yes, you would have positively known by now if your dose was too low. Wd symptoms would have popped up and you would be miserable.

3. Most definitely your taper from the subs will be much more promising than someone that was on sub for years and on much higher amounts. If you follow the taper plan closely you'll be off the subs in a timely manner and have the least possible amount of symptoms.

I've said this many times, but it bears repeating again here...All the "horror" stories you'll read or hear about concerning Suboxone are always for the same reasons....

1. Unknowledgeable Suboxone doctor (most of them are).
    2. Improper induction.
    3. On way too much sub.
    4. On sub way too long, years in most cases.
    5. Improper taper.
    6. Tapering much too quickly.
    7. Reducing by too many mgs.
    8. Not reducing low enough in dose.
    9. Jumping from much too high of a dose.
    10. Not on Suboxone long enough.

Those are the main reasons. If you read someone's testimony that they hate subs, or that subs didn't work for them it's almost always for one or more of these reasons. Robert325's Suboxone Therapy Plan is one of the most brilliant plans I've ever seen, or been a part of. If followed closely from the induction to the final jump a positive experience can be had by all. The induction is the most critical part as explained in the plan.

You are doing Awesome! Keep doing what you're doing. After today on 3mg total if you're stable at the end of the day then tomorrow reduce by 25% down to 2.25mg as you have planned. You can continue to split your dose until you're down to 1mg daily. You can split 1mg if you want want when you get there, but when you reduce from 1mg to .75mg you should plan on taking just one dose daily. This helps prepare you mentally from being off the sub.

Proud of you my friend!

Randy
    UncleLeo likes this.

Good Day To You!

To answer your questions:

1. Yes, you're on the right dose. You're stable and doing very well.

2. And yes, you would have positively known by now if your dose was too low. Wd symptoms would have popped up and you would be miserable.

3. Most definitely your taper from the subs will be much more promising than someone that was on sub for years and on much higher amounts. If you follow the taper plan closely you'll be off the subs in a timely manner and have the least possible amount of symptoms.

I've said this many times, but it bears repeating again here...All the "horror" stories you'll read or hear about concerning Suboxone are always for the same reasons....

1. Unknowledgeable Suboxone doctor (most of them are).
    2. Improper induction.
    3. On way too much sub.
    4. On sub way too long, years in most cases.
    5. Improper taper.
    6. Tapering much too quickly.
    7. Reducing by too many mgs.
    8. Not reducing low enough in dose.
    9. Jumping from much too high of a dose.
    10. Not on Suboxone long enough.

Those are the main reasons. If you read someone's testimony that they hate subs, or that subs didn't work for them it's almost always for one or more of these reasons. Robert325's Suboxone Therapy Plan is one of the most brilliant plans I've ever seen, or been a part of. If followed closely from the induction to the final jump a positive experience can be had by all. The induction is the most critical part as explained in the plan.

You are doing Awesome! Keep doing what you're doing. After today on 3mg total if you're stable at the end of the day then tomorrow reduce by 25% down to 2.25mg as you have planned. You can continue to split your dose until you're down to 1mg daily. You can split 1mg if you want want when you get there, but when you reduce from 1mg to .75mg you should plan on taking just one dose daily. This helps prepare you mentally from being off the sub.

Proud of you my friend!

Randy
    Thanks for the reply. The only thing that worries me a little is the amount of time I have been on them. Approximately 5 years. However, like I mentioned the first 2 years was just like 1/2mg a day. Then the next year was like 1 mg a day. Then next 2 years slowly built up to 2-4 mg a day with being on 4mg a day only for about the past 6 months....

Hoping the time doesn't make things too bad, but I will definitely be sticking to the plan and taking whatever advice you give me. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. The only thing that worries me a little is the amount of time I have been on them. Approximately 5 years. However, like I mentioned the first 2 years was just like 1/2mg a day. Then the next year was like 1 mg a day. Then next 2 years slowly built up to 2-4 mg a day with being on 4mg a day only for about the past 6 months....

Hoping the time doesn't make things too bad, but I will definitely be sticking to the plan and taking whatever advice you give me. Thanks

You shouldn't have anything to worry about. Reduce on the 5th day if you're stable and don't reduce if you're not. It's entirely normal to have to spend another day or two longer than 4 days on SOME doses. Our bodies react differently to each dose usually. I knew on some doses I was ready to reduce after 3 days because I was fully stable from the start. But on occasion I needed longer on a dose. The length of time you were on the subs may have some bearing on things, but because your dose never did get outrageous I fully believe you will have a very positive experience and no problems whatsoever.

Randy

You shouldn't have anything to worry about. Reduce on the 5th day if you're stable and don't reduce if you're not. It's entirely normal to have to spend another day or two longer than 4 days on SOME doses. Our bodies react differently to each dose usually. I knew on some doses I was ready to reduce after 3 days because I was fully stable from the start. But on occasion I needed longer on a dose. The length of time you were on the subs may have some bearing on things, but because your dose never did get outrageous I fully believe you will have a very positive experience and no problems whatsoever.

Randy
    OK cool

I fully expect to make the jump to 2.25mg tomorrow as I am feeling good today and it's my 4th day. Will keep you updated.
    Randy35 likes this.

Starting day 1 of my new dosage of 2.25mg a day. Just took my first morning dose of 1.125mg. Feeling good and wanna thank everyone for the help.
    Beefaroni7272 and Randy35 like this.

I’m so glad I finally found your thread! Congrats on the reduction today! I’ve definitely been thinking of you since we are on a similar taper schedule. I too am reducing today to 1.75mgs. I’m reducing my pm dose. I’m a little nervous because nights can be brutal but we will see how it goes. Im trying to be optimistic but sometimes I wake up in the morning and feel like I’ve been hit by a truck. Im really glad I know someone else is in the same boat as i am. It definitely helps because my husband did a CT detox from opioids in one week and doesn’t understand how subs work even though I talk about it all the time. Anyway, I’m always here for you and anyone else for that matter if you want to vent. I get how hard this is. For some reason each one of my drops have been as hard as the last and I haven’t even been on subs for very long - going on 2 months. Good luck this week and let me know how it’s going, I really want to hear about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Walkley822 View Post
    I’m so glad I finally found your thread! Congrats on the reduction today! I’ve definitely been thinking of you since we are on a similar taper schedule. I too am reducing today to 1.75mgs. I’m reducing my pm dose. I’m a little nervous because nights can be brutal but we will see how it goes. Im trying to be optimistic but sometimes I wake up in the morning and feel like I’ve been hit by a truck. Im really glad I know someone else is in the same boat as i am. It definitely helps because my husband did a CT detox from opioids in one week and doesn’t understand how subs work even though I talk about it all the time. Anyway, I’m always here for you and anyone else for that matter if you want to vent. I get how hard this is. For some reason each one of my drops have been as hard as the last and I haven’t even been on subs for very long - going on 2 months. Good luck this week and let me know how it’s going, I really want to hear about it!
    Glad you found my thread. My first day on the new dose went good. How did yours go? Hopefully you are doing well.

This is my first drop, so I think you have a little more experience with drops, but for me so far in good with no symptoms at all.

Let me know how you're doing and thanks for the support.

Of course! I’m hanging in there. The last two nights have been rough if I’m being completely honest so I’m exhaused. And I was supposed to drop down yesterday like you but randy told me I wasn’t going about tapering my evening dose correctly so unfortunately I had to wait until today to drop and just took my first dose of 1mg at 6:30am. Then i take .7mgs at night. For me, my third and fourth days are usually when I struggle the most after dropping. I’m glad you’re doing well! Pretty soon this will all be in our rear view and we never have to look back.

On day 3 at 2.25mg and everything is going good. I literally have not felt a single symptom. Maybe a hot flash here and there, but I was getting one or two of those a day before I started my taper.

This has me a little curious. I know I was at around 4mg when I started, so I started at 3mg for 4 days then dropped to 2.25mg and this is my third day there.

Is it common you have not felt one single symptom at any point? Is this common for most people during their first few drops? Just curious...

I don't want to set myself up for an ass kicking, thinking this is how every drop will be and is how it will be when I finally jump, but I am curious if most people feel any symptoms at all during their initial and second drops?

How everyone is doing well. Getting a little snow here, so I'll be heading out to snow blow the driveway soon.
    Beefaroni7272 and Randy35 like this.

On day 3 at 2.25mg and everything is going good. I literally have not felt a single symptom. Maybe a hot flash here and there, but I was getting one or two of those a day before I started my taper.

This has me a little curious. I know I was at around 4mg when I started, so I started at 3mg for 4 days then dropped to 2.25mg and this is my third day there.

Is it common you have not felt one single symptom at any point? Is this common for most people during their first few drops? Just curious...

I don't want to set myself up for an ass kicking, thinking this is how every drop will be and is how it will be when I finally jump, but I am curious if most people feel any symptoms at all during their initial and second drops?

How everyone is doing well. Getting a little snow here, so I'll be heading out to snow blow the driveway soon.

It is common for some to not feel any wd symptoms during some of the dose reductions. It does happen and you should be very thankful as I know you are. But in most cases some wd's are felt the first day or two after a dose reduction as the body tries to adjust to the new dose.

Take things one day at a time. Hopefully you'll have just as few symptoms all the way down in dose. But if you don't remember you're getting off one powerful drug. Some wd symptoms are bound to pop up once in a while, but they will always pass given a little time.

You are doing AWESOME!!!

Randy

It is common for some to not feel any wd symptoms during some of the dose reductions. It does happen and you should be very thankful as I know you are. But in most cases some wd's are felt the first day or two after a dose reduction as the body tries to adjust to the new dose.

Take things one day at a time. Hopefully you'll have just as few symptoms all the way down in dose. But if you don't remember you're getting off one powerful drug. Some wd symptoms are bound to pop up once in a while, but they will always pass given a little time.

You are doing AWESOME!!!

Randy
    Thanks for the input Randy.

One more curious question....i know you have helped a lot of people get off subs. Have you ever had anyone taper and jump and have absolutely no withdrawal symptoms? I know at some point you will probably feel something, but I was wondering if you have ever seen someone do it with no symptoms or barely any at all?

Just took my second dose of the day. One more day at 2.25mg then it's down to 1.68mg a day, correct?

Let me know.

Thanks
    Randy35 likes this.

Thanks for the input Randy.

One more curious question....i know you have helped a lot of people get off subs. Have you ever had anyone taper and jump and have absolutely no withdrawal symptoms? I know at some point you will probably feel something, but I was wondering if you have ever seen someone do it with no symptoms or barely any at all?

Just took my second dose of the day. One more day at 2.25mg then it's down to 1.68mg a day, correct?

Let me know.

Thanks

Good Morning!

To be perfectly honest I've never known anyone that has gotten off Suboxone totally free without SOME wd symptoms. I just don't believe it's possible because Suboxone is one strong drug, with a very long half life. Now please don't let that frighten you because I have known MANY that have had a very positive experience with very little, or minor wd's. One of them was me. I had very few symptoms and none of them were severe. Just some stomach issues and lethargy. I missed no work while on the subs, or during the taper process. My symptoms were not enough to keep me from doing anything I wanted to do. Most of us have abused drugs for a LONG time and it can take our bodies some time to get back to any kind pf normal. So some symptoms are going to happen no matter what you do. Just remain positive and you'll be fine.

As for the dose reduction: You're correct that the next drop would be to 1.68mg, but it's extremely difficult to get that exact amount so we round off the crazy numbers or fractions. So 1.68mg would round upon to 1.75mg daily. Much easier to get that dose cut. After that it will be 1.5mg.

Randy
    Ming23 likes this.

Another taper today. Down to 1.75mg a day. .875mg in the morning and.875mg at night. So far still going good with no issues to report.

Lets just hope this continues all the way down, however I am sure there will be a roadblock where it feels like I hit a wall.

Pretty uneventful thread so far, but I'm sure if I hit that wall, I will do a little complaining haha, so hopefully that doesn't happen.

Thanks again for the help.
    Randy35 and Beefaroni7272 like this.

Day 2 at 1.75. Just woke up a little bit ago and today is the first day I feel a little off. Nothing bad at all, just feel a tiny bit off. Almost feeling like I'm about to get a cold or something. Slept all night, so no problem there yet which is good.

Just took my first dose, so I'm sure I'll be back to 100%.

Day 2 at 1.75. Just woke up a little bit ago and today is the first day I feel a little off. Nothing bad at all, just feel a tiny bit off. Almost feeling like I'm about to get a cold or something. Slept all night, so no problem there yet which is good.

Just took my first dose, so I'm sure I'll be back to 100%.
    Hey -

Keep in mind that not everything is related to the subs. You could be getting a cold or just having a rough day physically and it may have nothing to do with your taper. It's awesome you're getting some good sleep because that's usually the one thing that gets everyone. Well that and RLS. But lack of sleep can drive you insane. So glad you're sleeping good.

Just wanted to add that for the ease of things you don't necessarily have to exactly split your dose and take .875mg twice daily. If you want you can most certainly take 1mg in the am and .75mg later or vice versa. Totally up to you.

Randy
    Lvg nghtmare and Ming23 like this.

Quick question.... Since I've started my taper I have pretty much taken my doses at the same time. However, if I have something that comes up where I can't take my night dose at the same time on a day and take it 4 hours earlier, will that be an issue??
    Ming23 likes this.

Ming23 is offline Platinum Member

Wavision
    Subs are very strong and if u do what Randy suggests, that is, take 1mg in morn and the next dose later, you’ll be ok whether it’s a few hours difference or not. Plenty in your system so don’t worry. Just do what you have to that day. And every day lol! You’re doing great!!

Randy

Planning to make my next drop on Sunday. Currently on 1.75. You said my next drop should be to 1.5, correct? Instead of 1.31? Just round up?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast