Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree66Likes
need info please
    Ready2LiveAgain is offline Junior Member

Good Afternoon All,
    Alex I took your advice and stayed at 1.50 mgs for one more day. I will see if my fever breaks sometime today and I will make my drop tomorrow. In the grand scheme of things one more day will make no difference but I definitely don't want to drop if I'm not feeling well and not stable. As far as going to work with a fever I took some cold medicine and brought my fever down while I was at work otherwise there would be no way I could have gone. I really can't thank you eenough for all the help you have given me.
    Have a great day all and I'll talk to you later. Stay strong everyine.

RJ
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ready2LiveAgain View Post
    Good Afternoon All,
    Alex I took your advice and stayed at 1.50 mgs for one more day. I will see if my fever breaks sometime today and I will make my drop tomorrow. In the grand scheme of things one more day will make no difference but I definitely don't want to drop if I'm not feeling well and not stable. As far as going to work with a fever I took some cold medicine and brought my fever down while I was at work otherwise there would be no way I could have gone. I really can't thank you eenough for all the help you have given me.
    Have a great day all and I'll talk to you later. Stay strong everyine.

RJ
    RJ one of the reasons I thought maybe you should not drop today is because I am thinking it would be hard to tell if your actually stable while fighting something like the flu. I know when tapering off of subs its very easy to blame any uncomfortable feeling or any little ach or pain or being a little tired for a day on the taper. On the other hand you could not actually be stable enough to drop but think you are because you might think the flu is causing you to feel uncomfortable which I am sure it is anyway but you might go ahead and drop thinking your fine otherwise then the flu. lol I don't know if I made any sense there but I hope you understand what I am trying to say. I guess what I mean is tapering can be confusing enough when your healthy but tapering when sick or under a lot of stress can add to the confusion. Hope you get rid of your cold-flu very soon and I will talk to you later.

Alex
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

Hi there RJ I haven't been able tp post for a couple days but have been reading your thread you are doing great!
    Don't you feel better at lower doses?
    This is a strange drug
    Great to use as a tool and I can see how a person could just stay on it.
    I am at 0.75mg and if all goes well I will have been on it a total of 7 months when I am done..
    We will keep on keepin on!
    We have something so great to look forward to in 2015...
    I haven't been clean for any amount of time in years.
    I was on methadone maintenance 10 years and that was 10 years to long!
    I don't care to go through the same nightmare with sub..
    Have a great week and you are doing it!
    iluv2
    alexnt likes this.

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

RJ its been a good while since you posted so I hope that all is going well with you now. Last time you posted you were at 1.5 and fighting the flu. Hope that the flu did not turn worse for you and that you are still tapering and that everything is working out for you. If you read this give us an update on how things are. Talk to you later.

Alex
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123