Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes
new here need advice
    jayryan is offline Member

Hey alex and kat...hope you both have a great day today!! thanks for resonding to my post

alex ty for responding about the AA thing i haven't been to ruths thread yet to see her response...i was just upset at the time...I'm not mad at AA... i did talk to the guy. he really is trying to stay clean just he had a year and i only have half a year of my drug of choice i trusted him..i was having the problems with the other members he was the one i went too with more of my issues ya know.....

i dunno i have sympathy for him but what he did a deal breaker...anyway i would feel the same way alex it you went out and got high on something as horrible as cocaine ya know....i know no one perfect and its not a perfect world..anyway I'm just trying to surround myself with the winners ya know....anyway it will be ok

kat so your the one in So Cal? I'm so jelous!!! Haha not reely...i like the seasons in michigan and i used to live out that way (well nevada) ya ever watch that show bonanza? Well out ther in nevada.

i miss it but maybe that can be a goal of mine like you said we can start to live out liveas again and accomplish more when not doing drugs...prescribed...street or otherwise...
    is my memory serving me correct you have a dauter? How old...my youngest son.is 3 kids are awesome!

Anyways ...my short term memory still not very good..imma go grab some coffee ...and i wanted tto ask you guys if my taper sounds legit...i posted my idea in my last post...anyway hope yall have a good day if i don't hear from ya
    ..jay

So i been coming to this forum for almost a month now...thought this would be a good day to post where I'm at with everything seeing as how this is thread 5 lol

anyway current dose is .5 i have two of these left then dropping to .4

i haven't taken todays dose yet holding off trying to break the habit off it being the first thing i do in the morning...wake up naturally so to speak

um last nite suked was up till two downloading music and wat not...i tried sleeping but couldn't so was listening to art bell reruns and he was playing some good tunes at comercial breaks and decided downloading some happy seventies and 80s music would be cool and i can.listen to them today for a mood lift

at any rate slept two hours..then up two then slept too... was tempted to take a etizolam (my evil benzo) but didn't

Anyways woke up around seven ultimately and and i swear i felt GOOD i pretty much bounced outta bed...was wondering where the withdrawal was...it was Inexistant....NO FRICKEN WAY!!

For the first time in probably five years i woke up feeling good!!!

It was nothing short of a mirical

fast forward two hours to now...still haven't taken suboxone...but will shortly

i did sneeze a few times and my stomach a little twitchy ya know...but that's about it

i don't know wat to attribute this lack of withdrawal too

I took half a clonidine last night...could that be it...?

anyways i smoked a cigarett and that made me feel lethargic..so I'm definately quitting smoking after i get this licked

anyways I'm ready to drop down again....i literally heard the birds chirping this morning and can see the early morninh sunlight sparkle off the frost on the grass...it was beutiful...i feel like i been blind and deaf...
    anyways....
    hope yall have good day too....peace. jay
    Iwantoff2013 and alexnt like this.

Thats your body adjusting Jay!!!!!! On a religious note...I think its god giving you a break to show you what you have to look forward to . Told Youuuuuuu!!! Glad your getting a break in those symptoms.

I made a tag....check out my post the instructions are in there...(the last one I think its #141 idk) but TAG your it.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-16-2014 at 10:00 AM.

I'm it huh? Lol buster! Ill play in a few here..

i just wanted to jot down one more epiphany i had

so i think for myself at least when tapering or withdrawing i attribute absolutely every negative symptom emotion wat have you to the suboxone...

i think i been giving it too much power over me ya know...kinda like a monster who feeds on that...

truth be told i probably didn't sleep well last nite cause i just remebered we brewed a second pot of coffee last nite

my aches and pains...is simply cause i lift heavy stuff and have a laborous job

and fatigue lethargy and maliese....probably have a little to do with the cigarettes

and not eating healthy probably affects everything too

anyways i just wanted to remind myself and others..... that suboxone is no magic pill.....our lifestyle habits play a role in us feeling >>>>>>....
    just wanted to point this out...I'm sure a lot of you already know this...but me...I'm just coming to that realization on how i blame everything on suboxone...truth be told those cigarretes i smoke will kill me quicker...just food for thought...jay

Ok per gettinits request

Reasons and things to look forward too when quitting subs and all drugs for that matter

1be a better dad (this alone should be enouf why i put it at top.of list)
    2. Get out of legal and finacial problems...probation SUCKS ROYALLY!
    3. FEEL BETTER ya know health
    4. try to get a better job and/or go back to school maybe
    5. better sex hahaa sry
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jayryan View Post
    Ok per gettinits request

Reasons and things to look forward too when quitting subs and all drugs for that matter

5. better sex hahaa sry
    Haha! I love it! Honesty. Good stuff. School is amazing. It gets stressful as >>>> sometimes (like today) and it turns me into a whiner but without it life gets boring. Good to have something to strive for. The feeling of acing a class is as good as any high.

Hey question....I remember you mentioned the online pharmacy for clonidine? Is there where you got yours from and do you need a prescription? JUST incase any sleep problems arise (thats my biggest trigger) I was thinking of covering my basis. It would relieve some of my anxiety knowing I had some incase anyway. Day 7 so I shouldn't have much left in my system! Starting to get anxious!

basis=bases

auburn girl is offline Member

So i been coming to this forum for almost a month now...thought this would be a good day to post where I'm at with everything seeing as how this is thread 5 lol

anyway current dose is .5 i have two of these left then dropping to .4

i haven't taken todays dose yet holding off trying to break the habit off it being the first thing i do in the morning...wake up naturally so to speak

um last nite suked was up till two downloading music and wat not...i tried sleeping but couldn't so was listening to art bell reruns and he was playing some good tunes at comercial breaks and decided downloading some happy seventies and 80s music would be cool and i can.listen to them today for a mood lift

at any rate slept two hours..then up two then slept too... was tempted to take a etizolam (my evil benzo) but didn't

Anyways woke up around seven ultimately and and i swear i felt GOOD i pretty much bounced outta bed...was wondering where the withdrawal was...it was Inexistant....NO FRICKEN WAY!!

For the first time in probably five years i woke up feeling good!!!

It was nothing short of a mirical

fast forward two hours to now...still haven't taken suboxone...but will shortly

i did sneeze a few times and my stomach a little twitchy ya know...but that's about it

i don't know wat to attribute this lack of withdrawal too

I took half a clonidine last night...could that be it...?

anyways i smoked a cigarett and that made me feel lethargic..so I'm definately quitting smoking after i get this licked

anyways I'm ready to drop down again....i literally heard the birds chirping this morning and can see the early morninh sunlight sparkle off the frost on the grass...it was beutiful...i feel like i been blind and deaf...
    anyways....
    hope yall have good day too....peace. jay
    That is awesome Jay. Glad you're feeling good finally.

I also need to break the habit of "dosing" when I get up. Someone suggested doing it at night to help with sleep. But it's just habit to do it in the morning for me.

Like getting' said. I think it's just your body adjusting. You are getting used to the low doses.

Anyway just wanted to drop in. I hope you sleep tonight. Btw if you didn't see it, the trazadone I take it a prescription. You can't get it over the counter.

Anyways..i just cut up my next dose..and i have five. aproxamitaly .4 mg slivers...they are pretty small almost broke out the tweezers....

I'm already wondering how to cut up the next drop

what should it be? Can i go to .25 next? And after a week of that go to .125?
    These will be fifty percent reductions i think...so does that sound legit...

not trying to get ahead of myself but need to figure this out....
    Any ideas? Jay

@gettin it...i posted a reply about the clonidine and now its missing...anyways if you google *buy clonidine*, that should give ya the info you need...jay
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-16-2014 at 09:45 PM.

@ Auburn girl...
    Ya i usually take mine first thing in morning...sometimes i wait a few hours but usually its rite away....

nite time dosing won't work for me cause i need to feel good for work...
    i dunno why but subs only hold me for about eight hours...I'm starting to withdraw usually by bedtime and for sure thru out the night...people say that you shouldn't even feel withdrawal for a few days because the long halflife...but i disagree..

anyways...i don't even feel.the subs any more... i used to wait for them to kick.in.....but now it never does...i feel absolutely nothing from them and yet know i would be sick to some extent withought them? I dunno this low dose is all new to me...
    neway your dropping to .375 Tomorrow ? have you thought about the drop after that?
    I thought i had it figured out but not sure now....jay

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Jay it is nice to read where you woke up today and felt good especially after not getting much sleep last night. you mentioned you don't feel anything anymore when you take your subs and for me it was that way my entire taper except for maybe the first week. I usually took my dose around noon but some days I would forget to take it with me to work and it might be 28 hrs before I dosed again but I never felt it. I know you already have your next dose cut up at .40 and you were wondering what to go to after that. To keep it simple and stay at around 20% drop I would take another 2 mg piece and cut it into 6 pieces. that would give you .33 pieces. I know when there that small and you look at them and you think there to small to help but they do. I used tweezers and small scissors to cut them that small. Hope you can get some decent sleep tonight and will talk to you later.

Alex

Thanks for.responding so quick alex...i was just about to get.off here and realized you responded...

it will help.me sleep cause i have things on my mind

anyways ya i was thinking a little into to the future..and wasn't sure about the drop cause i didn't know if it mattered since i don't feel them much anyway....but your saying it.does...ill trust you on that

I'm just overanalizing anyway...i swear i been manic borderline bipolor lately...
    .. so .33 in five days then...(i should probably see how the drop.to .4 goes first...
    i just feel like I'm soo close ya know.... I'm ready to drop this suboxone like a bad relationship
    Its been a long road for me...and this is EPIC for me
    Yall have givin me a fighting chance...thankyou
    well time to get some sleep...
    how you been by the way alex...you must have around a month clean now? That's awesome!! man i want that too!...thanks again man...jay

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Thanks for.responding so quick alex...i was just about to get.off here and realized you responded...

it will help.me sleep cause i have things on my mind

anyways ya i was thinking a little into to the future..and wasn't sure about the drop cause i didn't know if it mattered since i don't feel them much anyway....but your saying it.does...ill trust you on that

I'm just overanalizing anyway...i swear i been manic borderline bipolor lately...
    .. so .33 in five days then...(i should probably see how the drop.to .4 goes first...
    i just feel like I'm soo close ya know.... I'm ready to drop this suboxone like a bad relationship
    Its been a long road for me...and this is EPIC for me
    Yall have givin me a fighting chance...thankyou
    well time to get some sleep...
    how you been by the way alex...you must have around a month clean now? That's awesome!! man i want that too!...thanks again man...jay
    Jay I actually have been clean now since Dec of 2012. I last used fent and oxy in August of 2012 and then used subs for 4 months and last dose of subs was Dec 16 2012. I have had my ups and downs since then and have had a couple of close calls but I know if I take just 1 pill it will end up becoming a disaster. Hope you get some good sleep and will talk to you tomorrow.

Alex

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Ok per gettinits request

5. better sex hahaa sry
    Yep, it's a damn shame how much opiates/subs steal away our sex drive! Getting my normal sex life/libido back is definitely one of my top 3...LOL.

You asked me in an earlier post if I have a daughter. No, I have a son. He'll be 2 in July. He's my little angel... and definitely a huge motivator for me to get off subs. He deserves a mom who isn't preoccupied with nonsense. How many kids do you have?

Kat

Hey kat thats awesome you have 2 year old.son
    .having kids is awesome experience..me and my girlfreind of ten plus years have an 8yr old and a 3 year old both boys....they give my life meaning.
    anways wonder how things are goin for ya...I have today off so ill come check out your thread...this forum has helped me a lot during this... ya know bouts of insomnia and mood swings... coming here brings me back down to earth...
    anyway i have nothing new to report really...i think I've said it all.in the past month lol...anyway...hope we all have a good day...jay

Hey alex... sorry i confused how long you been clean....perhaps that's how far i made it in your thread? I remeber reading you had said you felt about the same on day 27 as you did on day 3 and was thinking about that...anyway ya one pill is all.it takes i guess...
    ya i. often wonder if ill be tempted.... for me i can't go back either...everytime i do gets worse and worse and longer and harder to get clean...this last binge was six years!! anyway the next one may be permanant..

anyways good to here you doin it tho...stay strong... jay

So i dropped to .4 mg today....been on the internet all morning researching different things

while i feel I'm doing well... the last two nights have been rouf..even tho i woke up yesterday feeling good.... this morning not so much....

the past two nights i considered taking maybe one etizolam..(benzo) i decided against it but i have a tigers game saturday and my parents sunday so would really like to get a good nites sleep

so anyways i was looking online at the theanine again...ive been taking 200 mg before work to reduce anxiety
    was thinking of upping the dose...i really do want to only use benzo as a last resort...
    anyways what is a good dose? And how much can i safely take?

Also can i mix it with itc sleeping pill...i haven't reely been taking nothing at nite just here and ther

just worried with this drop tonights sleep will be even more evasive...been getting four hours which is ok...just scared its gonna be even less...anyways that's where I'm at...just looking to relax some withought alchohol benzos or anything like that...
    oh and can i take theanine with clonidine...i have 1mg pills maybe combining the two will work?
    I also have melatonine 1mg pills
    which of these should.i up my dose on? Or combine? I have up until now only taken one pill.or half a pill usually...ideas...Jay

Hey alex and kat...hope you both have a great day today!! thanks for resonding to my post

alex ty for responding about the AA thing i haven't been to ruths thread yet to see her response...i was just upset at the time...I'm not mad at AA... i did talk to the guy. he really is trying to stay clean just he had a year and i only have half a year of my drug of choice i trusted him..i was having the problems with the other members he was the one i went too with more of my issues ya know.....

i dunno i have sympathy for him but what he did a deal breaker...anyway i would feel the same way alex it you went out and got high on something as horrible as cocaine ya know....i know no one perfect and its not a perfect world..anyway I'm just trying to surround myself with the winners ya know....anyway it will be ok

kat so your the one in So Cal? I'm so jelous!!! Haha not reely...i like the seasons in michigan and i used to live out that way (well nevada) ya ever watch that show bonanza? Well out ther in nevada.

i miss it but maybe that can be a goal of mine like you said we can start to live out liveas again and accomplish more when not doing drugs...prescribed...street or otherwise...
    is my memory serving me correct you have a dauter? How old...my youngest son.is 3 kids are awesome!

Anyways ...my short term memory still not very good..imma go grab some coffee ...and i wanted tto ask you guys if my taper sounds legit...i posted my idea in my last post...anyway hope yall have a good day if i don't hear from ya
    ..jay
    I forgot to respond to this post...
    LOL @ Bonanza. The TV series from the 70's? My Dad and I used to watch it together when I was little. Too funny..great flashback to my childhood!

About your recent post and taking supplements with clonidine, OTC sleeping meds, etc:
    I don't see a problem with that. I take supplements too, along with melatonin (5-10 mg at night) and sometimes clonidine (maybe 2-3 times a week).

Good to see you dropped to .4 mg. Sorry you didn't get much sleep. Take the melatonin, it will help.
    Kat

auburn girl is offline Member

Drop day for both of us. Maybe it's just me, but I think you would be fine going from .5 to .4. Well, let us know how it goes.

Wish I could find my pharmacology book I could let you know :/ it has all the contrainicated (not to be mixed) drugs and side effects and dosing. The best thing I could tell you is call your local pharmacy and ask to speak to the pharmacist. I do it all the time...they're always more then happy to help. That's what they do, study medication and side effects and dosing so I'd trust whatever the pharmacist says. Better safe then sorry. The last thing you wanna do is take something that is going to cause a bad side effect on top of already not feeling too good. (Like benedryl for sleeping during withdrawals...uh no. Restless leg syndrome.)

My sleep sucked yesterday for the First time during my taper. Now its got me feeling really on edge about not sleeping again. Which probably doesn't help. I saw the sun come up..really don't know how much sleep I got because you know those nights when your 1/2 asleep in and out of it all night. I know I saw the sunlight is all.

I know everyone says NO no to the benzos but they do help with sleep and can be effective at low doses for sleeping only. If I had some I would take a really small dose just at night if I had another night like last night BUT I never really got much out of them. That's your personal battle/decision. If your exhausted and desperate for sleep and have to work the next day...maybe look up the minimum dose and have your gf give it to you ONLY at bedtime the days you can't sleep and keep them locked away. If it comes down to destroying your taper, or one crumb of a benzo once. JUST be vigilant and take it only as desperately needed. Last last minute resort. Which sounds like your doing. I think alchohol during withdrawals just adds to the anxiousness and fatigue the next day.

I posted to you yesterday about the online pharmacy you got the clonidine. Did you get it from them recently "yourself"...if you know what I mean. Like you just looked it up and ordered it. I don't have ins right now, plus I honestly am stubborn, I plan on working as a nurse and my drs office was my first choice for employment once I graduate. I would have to really really be suffering before going in there asking for withdrawal help.

Oh and Idk if you were asking about upping the clonidine >> theanine and melatonin. The others I'm not as concerned just research it. The clonidine now, I would be concerned about upping without talking to a pharmacist knowing the correct dose for withdrawal use. It is a blood pressure medication (affects your heart rate).....so I wouldn't play around with that. Low blood pressure is no joke. Not to scare you but organ failure comes to mind. Just be careful. Call the pharmacy def and just check on the dosing. You can tell them you got it from a different pharmacy and just got confused with the dosing and wanted to "double check" what dose for withdrawals.. CVS is a good one around here. I call them for everything.

@ Auburn ya i feel fine on .4 even if i don't at times i never liked suboxone so don't crave it or nothin...just don't want to be sick is all

@kat ya michael landon so young in that show rite!!! i remember first seeing him when he did highway to heaven....my dad and i used to watch that one....good memories

oh and you take 5 to 10 mg melatonine? Dang maybe that's why it hasn't been workin for me i only been takin one....imma take 5 tonight and see wat happens...sweet ...i doubled my l theanine dose too.. found my ibuprofen ...bought some more epsom salt and dug out some phenibut i used to quit drinking... so restocked my arsenal..

anyways ya I'm super ready to be off this stuff....
    i sat down with a calculater and scratch paper and decided the rest of my taper... alex been guiding me but think i understand now wat to do....you guys can just help me adjust if i have problems...

the plan
    current .4
    Next drop .33 (per alex suggestion)
    Then drop to .25
    Then to .17
    Then to .125
    Then start skipping days
    time t-about one month till i quit completely....is this too slow? To small of drops

before i came here my idea was to go from 2mg to 1mg to.5 then quit and i know that's too fast

should i find a happy medium somewher
    i know I'm getting ahead a bit here but i had today off and figured i could plan the rest of this out and then not have to worry anymore...

anyways ...feel like there is nothing too it but to do it at this point..I'm determined....jay

trent1990 is offline Banned

Hey jay just wanted to drop by and say thanks for your "two cents" . I don't know really anything about suboxonebesides what I've read on your thread right now and what my therapist told metoday after I told her about my opiate addiction. Anyways I see your trying to taper to really miniscule doses I am onday 3 without my 40mg oxycodones . You were very honest with me about me snorting and it could lead to slaming it. I would sayget to a comfortable dose then stop and get it over with even residual amounts get us our vravings u know? Like what I'm saying is when I was fiening I would. Scrape my mirror and even a few llittle baby bumps would make me feel fine. Anyways I'm new and gave you your two ccents back so now werecan keep tossing our change back at eachother lol.

As for question89 you asked. If you should. Stop takingthe xanax I say if your prescribed it and use it very very spareingly then take it for thetime u said a week but I would slowly taper off that devils drug its strong hits hard and has avery short half life which is an up and down anxiety but if you thinkyou can manage it do it but you have to realize benzos are a tranquilizeryour trading and or mixing the drugs adding to your problem. My post is rx pain killer help please if u wanna jion in on that I'm on day 3 without painkillers but I take 3x 5mg valiumdaily so its a very. Longhalf life if u have any other questions on benzos I can give u help benzos are about the only thing I'm knowlegable about compared tothese guys.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Hi, Jay! Been a while. I left my MiFi at school and it became "temporarily" lost until I told the kids I'd give a reward to give it back. I think some kid took it and though they could download music or whatever, I don't think they even knew what it was, LOL. So my two "adopted" sons "found" it, they didn't take it, I think some other kid gave it them to give back to me because the original kid was too afraid. LOL. They crack me up. So, lunch it is for them!

Seems you are doing good with your taper. Yup, you are over-analyzing! What you should do is take it slow and trust your body. If you drop and feel well in 4-5 days, take a drop, if you are not stable hold for a few days. You will know. Also, try to take your dose at one time during the day: that keeps the bupe steady in your system. It doesn't have to be right when you get up, could be noon. You've got this.

Rose
    Iwantoff2013 and alexnt like this.

Hey about the clonidine ya i ordered it online. the pharmacy said it was from canada but the package came.from india...they even thru in four free viagra lol.....i also got my benzos online...and they are legal status in the united states... so no legal worries there....anyways just cause they legal don't mean they ain't just as wicked nuts as zanax... i was eating then like candy at first...

anyways i almost messed up one of my jobs and have been having problems with guys at AA every since....man i wish i can just flush the suboxone take a two week vacation...go to some resort wit a jaccuzi and bring my benzos and just...RELAX...hahaha....
    but i can't ...its ok tho .ya i don't plan on taking them unless a last resort....
    anywaysya clonidine is stupid easy to get.... i don't have health insurance either so ya imma grey market type of guy...
    neways i lost my train of thought....

anyways...ya not sleeping sucks.... I'm tackling it tonight but gonna try 5mg melatonin and a half gram or so phenibut it dawned on me to get out....

neways hang in ther with tha sleep issues....my sleep comes and goes.... your smart person. i know you can find something that works...well i guess my girlfriend said dinner done so ill be back at some poiint...peace...jay

Hey about the clonidine ya i ordered it online. the pharmacy said it was from canada but the package came.from india...they even thru in four free viagra lol.....i also got my benzos online...and they are legal status in the united states... so no legal worries there....anyways just cause they legal don't mean they ain't just as wicked nuts as zanax... i was eating then like candy at first...

anyways i almost messed up one of my jobs and have been having problems with guys at AA every since....man i wish i can just flush the suboxone take a two week vacation...go to some resort wit a jaccuzi and bring my benzos and just...RELAX...hahaha....
    but i can't ...its ok tho .ya i don't plan on taking them unless a last resort....
    anywaysya clonidine is stupid easy to get.... i don't have health insurance either so ya imma grey market type of guy...
    neways i lost my train of thought....

anyways...ya not sleeping sucks.... I'm tackling it tonight but gonna try 5mg melatonin and a half gram or so phenibut it dawned on me to get out....

neways hang in ther with tha sleep issues....my sleep comes and goes.... your smart person. i know you can find something that works...well i guess my girlfriend said dinner done so ill be back at some poiint...peace...jay

Hey trent... ya i just was trying to balance out the opinions a little cause everyone who responded to your first post didn't seem to keen on tapering... while i obviously am tapering to quit this addiction....just want you to do wat works for you ya know...
    you mentioned suboxone...what do you think about it? ...
    anyways i gotta eat dinner... >> be happy to talk with you more...

Peace jay

Your taper drops look good. You should have a nice, smooth "landing". Like Rose said, just take it slow and listen to your body. You'll know when it's time to drop.

Gotta take my boy for a walk. Be back later.
    Kat
    alexnt likes this.

@Trent.... ya I've tried to just quit cold turky..soo many times...and i can make it sometimes days sometimes weeks.....but the perpetual withdrawal ya know insomnia...fatigue maliese...just caused me to cave...

one thing about suboxone or methadone is they are LONG acting meaning withdrawal last a long time....anyways for me this time I'm tapering ya know..... I'm pretty confident its gonna work too...

anyways everyone is different but my addiction got so bad i was banging up to a gram of H at one point and sleeping essentially under a bridge....
    even then i couldn't just quit...suboxone don't get me high at all...it just keeps me from being sick

in all.honesty you would be better off doing excactly what your doing...simply quit the painkillers...

we both are trying to quit any and all opiates correct? Ther is a lot of good advice floating around here...ultimately we have the final.say ya know.... addiction is a rouf road...and if you can get a handle on it at an early age that would be awesome...its never too late ya know... anyway we all in this together..but its a personal choice what we do from here...
    anyways i don't have all the answers....
    i think.its great if you can quit the painkillers. for sure...then you can focus on the other meds...
    Anyways imma watch a movie wit my kids then try to sleep...peace jay

@Rose hey there!!! Good to hear from you... how life treatin ya? Ya i do need to learn to relax rose... imma try to do just that..neways...i literally been on the.internet all.day today...got a lot accomplished...downloaded. Bunch of music... i feel sheltered but wats a MiFi excactly? A tablet or laptop? ..sorry i can't keep up with technology barely these days..lol
    anyways ...I'm done till tomorro...nite everyone...hoping we all sleep well and get rested up for the holiday weekend!! jay
    iloerose likes this.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast