Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes
new here need advice
    jayryan is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by GettinItOverWith View Post
    Hey Jay!

Glad things are getting easier for you! I remember from my anatomy class potassium plays a major role in muscle contraction/relaxation. Pretty much potassium helps muscles to relax or contract. Which in RLS your muscles over contract. Potassium and magnessium work together for relaxation. Calcium helps them to contract. Potassium works for nerve impulses for both actions, but when potassium flow out of the muscle cells is what causes the relaxation. So magnesium and potassium together would be best for RLS. Since magnesium is actually what stimulates the potassium to flow out of the muscle cells.

Hey thanks for explaining that! Its reely interesting to me...

ya know if people say take this or that i may consider it....but once i know the pharmacology and mechanisms of action and what not... then I'm all over it...

and the magnesium supplement actually contains calcium too...
    so i think i have all.my bases covered with the magnesium..
    potasium and calcium....
    I've been.feeling really good and sleep is awesome...have a lot of energy and happy mood ever since i been taking these mineral suplements and eating healthy foods with calcium magnesium and potasium as well...

i can't say this in itself is what is working wonders...
    but i feel litterally great!..
    that's why i keep.posting soo much I'm.just so excited....

I'm a hubdred percent confident i will be off suboxone soon!

I almost didn't even take todays dose cause i felt fine withought it....
    no white knuckling it here...
    anyways not trying to brag....i really owe a lot to this forum.... i know i been a bit needy and emotional this past month.... its just honestly when i first found this. forum i didn't know if i could do this or not....i had a lot of issues i needed to work thru and was depressed.....
    just posting here sometimes ten times a day has helped me with the mental.part tremendously....
    and the physical.part is a cake walk right now....

i dunno I'm so happy for myself and everyone else here....this is really good advice and i consider my self a smart person and good judge iof characture....
    you guys really are awesome people and this taper plan we are following is i think the best way...
    i know some days are hard....but overall its not so bad ya know...

anyways u can't put a price on the help i received here in the past month...just allowing me to be me and not judging and all that...has been the best help out of everything...

anyways i don't know what else to say...just thrilled ya know...

thanks again everyone...hope we all are off this stuff soon and we can look back and be proud of our accomplishment...

peace Jay

Good! That's great the physical part is getting easier on you. Hopefully your not as anxious about the jump. For me it was easier then some drops. Hopefully the same will happen for you.

I got here to tell you....I was reading about the immune system AND you know how you mentioned the adrenal support during withdrawals. That's exactly what that's for! Immunity. The adrenal gland slows down (which produces some cells that aid in immunity...fighting off illnesses and infections etc. So that adrenal support supplement helps nourish the adrenal gland and nourish those immunity cells. I've been in school since 2009 and I didn't even think about the adrenal support LOL. You sir are one smart cookie. Now I'm definitely gonna have to buy some. Where did you get yours?

Oh and magnesium does so much in the body its hard to even count. DNA synthesis (creating new cells=healing the body) Muscle function, which helps with energy/stamina. Immunity....So many things. So its definately something good to take. It would definately help with rls and help with muscle fatigue. I always forget about magnesium....I don't even have a magnesium supplement in my cabinet lol. I'm gonna have to run by GNC.

Ya I've heard about magnesium supplements before but always blew it off till i started reading university studies involving rats and how magnesium made morphine withdrawals inexistant....
    in the study it states magnesium works on nmda receptors i think.its an.antagonist similar to ketamine or dextromethorphan etc...
    other studies i have read have shown ndma antagonists to lower or prevent opiate tolerance perhaps preventing downregulation of opiate receptors....
    Magnesium also plays a part in the gabergenic (did i spell that right) sytem and adrenic systems..and a plethoria of other things as well as what you mentioned...
    epsom salts i have sworn by for years for muscle aches but only realized it was magnesium sulfate a few days ago....

Elemental magnesium needs to combine with other things to be absorbed into the body...
    for instance you have the sulfate (epsom salt) the oxide and hydroxide...which is the most common form but will not be absorbed by the body very well and be more a laxative then anything...
    The one i found with good absortion is magnesium. chloride and its in a product called slow mag... which also has calcium....
    so if you do pick.up some.magnesium make sure its not the oxide but rather thd chloride or other high absortion form and some b6 couldn't hurt either...
    also ther are foods that contain magnesium which is probably the best source...for instance rasin bran..miniwheats...cashews i think..bananas..etc...(i think i already said some of this in an.earlier post)...

but ya magnesium....don't write it off till ya try it...
    anyways... i am taking it religiusly as i obviously feel great...

i currently been studying the ampa receptors as i heard opiates effect these receptors as well...

if you know anything about ampa receptors i would love to hear it....
    my questions are

1what excactly are the functions of these receptors ..ie what neurotransmiters and what not do these receptors use
    2. how do opiates effect these receptors
    and 3 what substances/ drugs can counter act these effects...
    for instance do opiates agonize or antagonize ampa receptors .
    i have two drugs ...sunifram and noopept...are these AMPA agonists or antagonists?
    would they be helpful for withdrawal?

It takes a lot of googling and research to figure the answers to these questions....

opiate withdrawal is still being researches even by the experts as it is complicates as to what excactly causes withdrawal.... its pretty complicated but in theory could be minimized and effectivly cured?

Brain chemistry is super complicated ...anyways I'm rambling but this is my current interest...jay

Good! That's great the physical part is getting easier on you. Hopefully your not as anxious about the jump. For me it was easier then some drops. Hopefully the same will happen for you.

I got here to tell you....I was reading about the immune system AND you know how you mentioned the adrenal support during withdrawals. That's exactly what that's for! Immunity. The adrenal gland slows down (which produces some cells that aid in immunity...fighting off illnesses and infections etc. So that adrenal support supplement helps nourish the adrenal gland and nourish those immunity cells. I've been in school since 2009 and I didn't even think about the adrenal support LOL. You sir are one smart cookie. Now I'm definitely gonna have to buy some. Where did you get yours?
    I orderes a product called adrenal plus online...i have a hard time finding stuff locally...the internet has everything under the sun...i think i paid 20 bucks for 60 pills so not cheap but containes actual adrenal extract...a but load of vitamins including 1,500 dv b-6 as well as ashwaganda and about five other herbs

I can.go to my email and find some links... i can even get a discount for both of us probably if i email them and tell them i have a new custo.... a few of the venders i go thru i have excellent relations with...I'm pretty social online if you haven't noticed...lol

ya i rember just a few weeks ago and last week..i was so amazed by your positive attitude...
    I'm thinkinh this girl must be the most positive girl.on the planet! Lol....
    i couldn't possibly understand how.you could be so.possitive...happy confident and supportive...in the.midst of withdrawal....
    I'm finally starting to get it now....
    ya its hard at times....but over all its a beutiful thing.....walking away from.this.stuff....

i dunno.i feel.like this monster i finally am not afraid of.....it seems week and pathetic to me...
    I'm WAY better then some stupid little orange sliver....
    no fear...eyes open ya know...

Yeah it is. Just to give you some insight Just the basics of brain chemistry. Which was only pretty much "brain chemistry 101" took 4-200 page chapters in my book to even touch base on. Plus every person is so different. Metabolism is different because of genetics, some people's system flushes chemicals and minerals and things faster then others. Every brain has different amounts of different receptors. PLUS its so hard to study because in order to study the human brain functions you would need a live human brain to experiment with. I'm pretty sure not many are signing up for that gig. Most of psychology and psychiatry ect is based off a lot of theory. Scary huh.

Ok SO I looked it up and it is super complicated. LOL but I'll try to explain it. Sunifram pretty much increases the release of acetylcholine which helps control nervous system function in a bunch of different ways. Also affects the AMPA receptors (they're called AMPAR if you wanted to research them that way) which are receptors to glutamate.

It says it releases acetylcholine into the cerebral cortex. They somehow bind in the hippocampus which is the part of your brain that memory functions. SO I'm guessing it would help with memory.

Affects the AMPA receptors, making them more susceptible. They bind with the Glutamate which is the number one chemical involved in all nervous system function. Everything involved with the nervous system just about. Most importantly is muscle tone. Without that your muscles wouldn't know exactly how tense to be to uphold even your head. We'd be a big floppy mess pretty much lol.

Now Idk how any of this directly would affect withdrawal symptoms, but they support nervous system function, and muscle function somehow. Not sure what side effects you would have. I did read as of 2013 no human studies have been performed. So only animal studies.....

So that's that one. Let me look up the other. Oh and I'd be careful with that stuff anyways. You don't want to mess with muscle tone etc. Muscle cramps are no fun.

The nooept is pretty similar. They both support memory function. I know my memory was pretty bad during withdrawal. So it couldn't hurt. I'd take one or the other though. Also look up "nooept contraindications" and "Sunifram contraindications" you'll find what you can't mix with those. Just incase. I'm really nervous when it comes to mixing things ever since I took pharmacology and saw what random drugs can't be mixed. Somethings with certain foods even.

During withdrawal I definitely felt like a fog was lifted! Its a big accomplishment too. Its not easy by far. Much easier to find the drugs if you really wanted to. "Nothing easy is ever worth it". I try to live by that. It really helps to remember that. It applies to anything. Any struggle...any hard times. Nothing easy is ever worth it. So if its hard for you, once you overcome it, it will be that much sweeter!

OH! If you wanna look up studies on withdrawal, I bet Johns Hopkins University has some good ones, they're always coming up with groundbreaking cures and things. Or the mayo clinic. They very well could be in the middle of working on something. Drugs take a long long time in the testing phase before they're ever introduced. Like 10 years or so.

OH! If you wanna look up studies on withdrawal, I bet Johns Hopkins University has some good ones, they're always coming up with groundbreaking cures and things. Or the mayo clinic. They very well could be in the middle of working on something. Drugs take a long long time in the testing phase before they're ever introduced. Like 10 years or so.
    Just saw an ad John's Hopkins University posted for participants for their >>>>>>/Opiate withdrawal trial back in 2011. So looks like they are working on something! They always publish their studies and articles and theories.

Hey i went thru myemail...
    probably the best two 100 percent legal and safe places to get supplements i would recomend the vitamin shop and drugstore.com.....dunno if we are allowed to post links or promote vendors...but these two are plegit and simple google search will.yeild these two in the main results...jay

Well now you got me reading about withdrawal. There was a study that proved excess GABA was released during opiate withdrawal. This certain part of the brain was overexcited during withdrawal, its linked to majority of withdrawal symptoms. So I guess people who recommend GABA supplements during withdrawal were on to something. Research proves GABA excessively released in the brain once the bodies Opiod receptors are no longer triggered. This research group pinpointed that GABA insufficiency is what causes the brain to trigger most withdrawal symptoms.

Oh, also I just read....GABA is created naturally in the brain from Glutamate. That drug you just asked about Sunifram increases glutamate binding or something. So maybe that is where the idea came from to help with withdrawal symptoms. Glutamate=GABA=lessens withdrawals. Worth a shot! Let me know how it works! How do you find this stuff..LOL

Oh, also I just read....GABA is created naturally in the brain from Glutamate. That drug you just asked about Sunifram increases glutamate binding or something. So maybe that is where the idea came from to help with withdrawal symptoms. Glutamate=GABA=lessens withdrawals. Worth a shot! Let me know how it works! How do you find this stuff..LOL
    Interesting stuff huh? see why i have so many questions....ya gaba receptors are a key interest to me...
    benzos have the highest affinity to those receptors...see why i hung on to them?...alchohol...valerian..phenibut...chamomile to an.extent ...all effect gaba in one way or another...they also gaba a and gaba b receptors...

they do sell gaba as a supplement but it is debatable if it is effective or not as it is not very well.studied and does not seem to cross the BBB...
    picamilion however is gaba attached to niacin and is said to cross the BBB...but i don't know how effectivly....

anyways ya opiates and withdrawal isn't as simple as your opiate receptors lacking endorphins..... your whole brain and CNS is out of wack....

i simply want to help.my body get back to balance ya know....man its cool.to have someone to talk to all this about tho...your pretty smart yourself..
    I bore the hell.out of my kids mother with this stuff...lol

don't even get me started on quantum mechanics or astronomical physics
    Lol
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-21-2014 at 05:18 PM.

Arite well i spent the past couple hours watching videos and what not trying to grasp an understanding of all this receptor buisness...
    it is pretty complicated and a lot of it is still theory...

so to make this short the ampa receptors use glutimate amoungst other neurotransmiters...glutimate is an excitocicity (did i say that right) precurser to gaba....
    long story short noopept and sunifram both act on ampa receptors creating more glutamine virtually creating better comunication between neurons meaning improved memory and cognition...
    benzos have essentially the excact opposite effect using gaba ro inhibit and what not causing decressed anxiety...decressed memory etc...
    this is a simplified explaination as ndma receptors magnesium ion channels downregulation and a plethoria of other things i really don't understand...all play a role
    and how opiate use and withdrawal effects these things i didn't get that far tonight...

i hypothesis that perhaps an ampa agonist could theoretically pull one out of a benzo black out which would be benifitial but then you have to know about the interactions of the two drugs...

for now ill just stick with valerian and melatonin as i don't want to mess with my brain chemistry withought knowing what the hell.I'm doing...lol..
    i don't want to be the guinea pig so.to.speak...
    i have a new found respect for medical.students....

the more i learn the more i realise i really don't know.much...just more questions...
    anyways goin to bed...jay

Yeah, I saw some people said that. But other sites like WebMD and some others name the benefits of GABA supplements. They seem to affect the receptors enough to produce effects. Body builders take GABA apparently something to do with bodybuilding. If it didn't cross the blood brain barrier...it would be hard for it to affect muscle function so much because neurons are located in the brain...which affect muscles etc. Picture electrical wiring. They are plugged into the brain..the loose ends touch the muscles. (Except for sensory neurons the sensory ends are in the skin, which sends messages to the brain etc). There is some sort of noted benefits so it does something apparently.

LOL this is what I do! Study the body. It can be boring at times I don't blame her. LOL its a lot to take in unless you read it yourself. You said you thought about going back to school maybe? That's something really good to aim for right now to keep you moving forward. There are some tests online that you fill out and it asks you questions about yourself and your interests and things you like to do and matches a career to your personality. There is a name, I forgot but they are just college major assessment quizzes or something like that. It was pretty dead on for me. Recommended nursing, psychology or human resources or social worker ALL of which I thought of before I even took the test. All the others stress me too much so I chose nursing. Anyways you should try it. If you like to research and learn you'd probably actually enjoy school. Its like a love/hate relationship lol. I took a semester off to move though and I started to miss it. Anyways, you could make a career out of all that reading!

About going back to school just wanted to throw out there. I dropped out in 9th grade. A lot of people think its hard....its not easy but its much easier if your learning about something You Want to know. Looking forward to doing something you love. People mess up when they go for a career strictly for the money. Money should be a perk of a job you love to do. "Do what you love and never work a day in your life". Job stress shortens life span. Its proven...You only live once might as well do something you enjoy doing. You should try some of those assessments theyre kinda fun actually. It assesses your personality and matches you to a job.

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jayryan View Post
    Dropped to .33 this morning and feel fine...going to .25 this weekend...
    i have virtually zero withdrawal symptoms today other then a few sneezes

can it really be this easy?

I serously feel great....

am i missing something or setting myself up for dissapointment?
    Anyways i just can't get over how well things are working out for me...
    jay
    jay yes it can be that easy. I had a fairly easy time my entire taper and when I jumped. I have followed a ton of threads on here and I have noticed that if you are going to have problems jumping they usually start when people get down under 1 mg. Since you are now down to .33 and feeling fine I am predicting you have a soft landing when you jump. A slow wean down to a small amount is paying off for you now it appears. Just follow what you have been doing and you will be at the finish line very soon. I am happy for you that all is going smooth and will talk to you later.

Alex

Thanks alex...

and ya i got a great nites sleep and fell asleep great yet again..this makes like five days in a row... have awesome energy... woke up yesterday and today feeling fine...don't even fell like i needed my suboxone...in fact i haven't taken it this morning...
    ya going from 2mg to .5 was HARD.....in fact i relapsed on H for two years off and on at doses less then 2MG SUb...
    i quit relapsing last year i dunno something changed in me..anywYs once i stopped relapsing it was still reely reeely hard to go from 2 mg to .8 and that when i came here....
    and its just been getting easier and esier since....
    i was on subs four years mainly because the pull.of H is so strong it took me four years to finally have enouf (after six years of daily use)

anyways fear and depression and hoplessness and what not kept me using the past ten years.....

i finally feel free....i know i haven't jumped yet..... but at this point even if i have a week or two of minor withdrawal.... it doesn't matter.... i have a taste of what I've been missing ya know...
    anyways imma speed up my taper plan if you guys think.that's ok? I was gonna wait till.this weekend to drop to .25. but maybe thursday or friday instead?

I mean i feel stable... ya a little manic still but stable...jay
    ps how ya been alex...you have a good easter?
    sry i get wrapped up and focused in myself a lot and forget to ask...anyways hope you have a good day alex...jay

I JUSt wanted to add... i know i been posting a lot and getting overanylitical

and i need to learn to relax.... i do have my kids i play with all the time...in fact we bbq yesterday.it was almost 80 outside..i played x box with my oldest...helped my kids mother clean the house yesterday....played music drums and danced with my kids ...and stopped by and chatted with my boss at work yesterday....i see me PO today and counseling and group therapy this weeek...also comunity service and the people ther are cool too...
    just being able to write down what I'm thinking and feeling and getting feedback heck is priceless really.
    u just hope i don't come off as crazy and needy lol....
    anyways...i gotta get one of my cars ready to sell this week so that should keep me a bit more occupied this week...
    just i felt so alone in this certian aspect of my life.for Sooooo looong..ya know..
    i mean telling people your a He roin addict doesn't excactly go over very well.in the real world...
    anyways thanks again...i know i sound like a broken record.... but this plan of roberts and this forum i just appriciate so much...
    Anyways hope everyone has a good day/week...i have a busy one after my three day weekend..
    jay

Ya about the gaba...i actually have some only tried one and wrote.it off. maybe ill.try it again.....its hard to know what works and what don't cause suboxone is so strong. the effects of some of these supplements are really subtle ya know...so if ya don't know wat to look.for...anyways you sparked my interest again and i may try it again....anyways it may help.periphirally and the blood brain barrier ain't like an intreniple wall ya know... things do get thru so ya people swear by it so maybe...

i know i have a small.pharmacy it actually takes up my bathroom cabinet and a cupboard in the kitchen lol

as far as going back to school....ya i gotta get up the nerve...i ain't excactly young 35 Ya know.. and money really don't matter to me...i know its required for life but i rather like you said doo what i enjoy...

our minds think alike i think...for instance i dropped out of ninth grade..got a ged and went strait to college...studied sociology psyvhology and science like chemistry computers and stuff...
    i just took classes that interested me ya know like philisophy and political sci etc....didn't really have a degree in mind...had a job at the UofM sociology department and all that....
    sh it came easy to me...had a 3.0

Honestly i want to go back and become certified to work on cars...ther decent money and car engines electrical systemsand what not fascinate me and i can understand and grasp a little better then the brain and human body ya know...

plus i thoroughly enjoy working on them....
    i spent my whole adult life being stupid and getting high... so maybe another time or place being an astronaught or scientist would have been cool lol...but a car mechanic would be ok...
    i dunno ill think about it..
    anyways thanks for talking with me...i thoroughly enjoy the subject matter and i agree that you definately have a knack for the medical.feild ...your making me want to go buy a human biology or neurology 101 book and study it lol...hope you have a good day...jay

Anyways i made it a few hours withought dosing but felt like i needed it...that suks...just at 330 micrograms i still need to taper...anyways had enouf to last till thursday at .33

So wat i did was cut a one mg square i had made into four peices making .25 so friday down.to .25
    Had to actually use tweezers this time and damn near need a magnifying glass....this is crazy >>>>.such a small.amout still.i need it....
    anyways thinking ill jump.once i get to .125 or maybe even half that whatever that amount is...i dunno....jay

ps i think.that I'm at about 1/32nd of my original dose...that's nuts cutting one strip into so many peices..lol
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-22-2014 at 07:14 AM.

Arite imma bout to get off here ...but i had a qestion....do you think the opiate receptors in our brains start healing during the taper...or do we have to wait until we jump? i guess I'm not understanding how it works.... i mean is it possible that since being on such a low dose that some receptors are atleat upregulating...
    for instance i know the receptors in my gut aren't being agonized much cause i definately could take some lopermide..but i don't cause i only want to use that very sparingly...
    just another question sorry lol...jay

Edit..sry
    the opiate receptors in the gut is a bad example...forgot i been taking a lot of magnesium and that can have a laxative effect..k different example...
    ok so when you take your dose of suboxone it fills your receptors correct..
    .I'm thinking at lower doses not all the receptors get filled...
    now every day you have to refill those receptors.... but if your not filling all.of them its kinda like keno ya know (lottery)
    Only certin receptors get filled luck.of the draw...each dose...
    perhaps some.of the receptors are unlucky and don't get filled for a few days...maybe they give up and upregulate thus decreasing tolerance and withdrawal?...what ya think? Jay

I see what your saying. I thought about that a lot! Very hopeful that they do. The makers of suboxone claim so. I believe it's possible because it is a partial agonist. So it doesn't fully bind to receptors. I have heard people bounce back easier once they get through the withdrawals of suboxone, compared to pain pills. Less PAWs symptoms and some lucky people don't experience PAWS period.

Also you didn't mention you went to school?! Did you graduate? Sociology I haven't taken, is that human behavior and culture and what not? I love psychology! Did you like it? I liked writing papers about how injuries to certain parts of the brain changed people. Like this one guy had a metal pole ram penetrate the front of his brain (the frontal lobe) at work. Once he healed he had a totally different personality and would have extreme rages and was very angry. Another story I read a man got shot in the frontal lobe, and he healed and turned extremely psychotic and tried to murder his wife! True stories, crazy stuff. I had a really cool laid back teacher so it made it even better. She gave me 100 points for a joke she let me turn in for extra credit. It's called "How I learned to mind my business." This guy was walking and heard shouting behind this fence and the nearby mental hospital, he hears chanting.. "7! 7! 7! 7!" So he looks through the fence to see what the commotion was. He gets a finger poked in his eye...then he hears 8! 8! 8! 8!" LOL get it. So corny but it makes me laugh. I take chemistry next semester, I'm very scared lol...
    jayryan likes this.

Oh....and my brother is in this Nascar program in NC. He is hoping to work in a pit crew somewhere. Maybe nearby here because we have the Richmond Raceway nearby. He said there is really good money in it...A friend of mines husband works at a Mercedes dealership he makes 65,000 a year which isn't too shabby for a mechanic. My uncle is a Master mechanic for Toyota but he makes much less then that. I guess the money is in the Make of the car you specialize in. The more expensive the car, the higher the pay.

About the GABA you probably have to take it religiously for it to start helping. That's what I read though, that too much GABA is released and there are receptors that need the GABA, they aren't getting enough so that's what causes withdrawal. There are some supplements out there I'm gonna look them up that increase Dopamine production naturally. They would probably give things a nice boost. I feel like its like riding a bike, your body needs a little push and can start pedaling on its on after that. So that is why I've been taking these vitamins religiously. People don't realize your food is all turned into "chemicals" then processed in the body. Vitamins are just a pure form of those chemicals we need and might not be getting from what we choose to eat. I'm gonna look up supplements to help dopamine production and I'll let you know. I'm gonna search for my pharmacology book to. Everything in there is 100% accurate. So if THat book says something works, it works.

http://www.naabt.org/documents/nida_..._addiction.pdf

Check out page 25, the brain scans of an addict, during and after getting clean. The brain always recovers.

auburn girl is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by jayryan View Post
    I JUSt wanted to add... i know i been posting a lot and getting overanylitical

and i need to learn to relax.... i do have my kids i play with all the time...in fact we bbq yesterday.it was almost 80 outside..i played x box with my oldest...helped my kids mother clean the house yesterday....played music drums and danced with my kids ...and stopped by and chatted with my boss at work yesterday....i see me PO today and counseling and group therapy this weeek...also comunity service and the people ther are cool too...
    just being able to write down what I'm thinking and feeling and getting feedback heck is priceless really.
    u just hope i don't come off as crazy and needy lol....
    anyways...i gotta get one of my cars ready to sell this week so that should keep me a bit more occupied this week...
    just i felt so alone in this certian aspect of my life.for Sooooo looong..ya know..
    i mean telling people your a He roin addict doesn't excactly go over very well.in the real world...
    anyways thanks again...i know i sound like a broken record.... but this plan of roberts and this forum i just appriciate so much...
    Anyways hope everyone has a good day/week...i have a busy one after my three day weekend..
    jay
    Jay you're not annoying. Your post help people.

And dang you are so smart! Gettin' you are too! I'm trying to take note of all these things I need to be taking to help when I jump and help my brain heal. It's like I can really tell, like yall say "the fog has been lifted" that all the suboxone is leaving my brain. I've been super emotional, crying, really happy the next second, ect...I can FEEL again. Can't wait for my "brain" to be 100% drug free and repair itself.

auburn girl is offline Member

http://www.naabt.org/documents/nida_..._addiction.pdf

Check out page 25, the brain scans of an addict, during and after getting clean. The brain always recovers.
    I'm reading all that now. Pretty interesting stuff.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast