Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes
new here need advice

I'm in school for nursing. Just found out Jay was in school before too...makes sense. I was like how does he know these things?? Makes sense now. Anyways I found out (figured I'd tell Auburn and the girls this! lol..Idk if you'd try this Jay?) Pre-natal vitamins have 100% of the recommended B vitamins that encourage natural Dopamine production. I have these gummy prenatal vitamins. I was JUST about to order a couple B vitamins I thought I needed. Then I looked on the back of these prenatal vitamins ( I mostly took for my hair and to help withdrawal...come to find out they list every vitamin just about that you'd need. 100% dose of the most important B vitamins for Dopamine and Serotonin production. I'm excited. I haven't felt down so for...I've mentally felt great so hoping that lasts and I'm doing something right.

jayryan is offline Member

Hey ther glad you found some good multivitamins...even prenatal heck i would try them why not lol...
    anyways i just got home from work... had a bad day...anxiety thru the roof... snapped at my buddy from AA and told him.i.ain't going to any meetings anytime soon

Anyway he was just hounding me to go to meeting today and tomorro....
    and i said i had more important things to.do...(like keep my ass outta jail)

feel bad but i seen my PO today and she dang near violated me a second time..
    first time was ther fault they messed up my paperwork...and this time ther fault they said they have know.proof of me going to counseling but she had it faxed last time and don't remeber...i have till thursday to prove it or i can tell.it to the judge as she put.it.... last time i was less then 24 Hours away from talking to the judge..now i have 48 hours...
    plus they gave me my last extention on comunty service....I sold a car today and had to give them almost all.the money to buy more time...anyways i have five and a half weeks to get all this stuff done... just stressed cause i thought i was doing good.... i dunno... i did this too myself ...imma go make a cup.of tea and take a valerian root or ten...lol... stressed the .>>> out...jay
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-22-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Anyways sorry to rant...just i don't mind paying my debt to society...but they really are incompetent...this is.like the fourth screw up on ther end...i even.paid for a victims impact panel i have to go to took the day off and everything come to find out they going thru another court system...and now i gotta take another day off and pay more money..and btw don't get my money back.for the first one i paid for...but i still.have to do it in the alloted time...not to mention they switched my po already this year and stuck me.with miss incompitent.... i just don't understand how they can.keep.threatening me.with jail.when.i never have failed a drug test and its them that keep.losing paperwork and mixing things up ya know....anyways im sorry to rant on here.... its just i don't want to resort to drinking or benzos. calm down...so just getting it off my chest.

anyways i found out i can break the valerian root capsuls up and make tea with it...i put some st johns wart in ther too.....i bout some tonic water today with quinine supposed to help leg cramps and some more epsom salt and naproxen. so ill be ok......just had an awesome weekend and then today...*sigh*...can't win em all...jay

Quote Originally Posted by GettinItOverWith View Post
    Oh....and my brother is in this Nascar program in NC. He is hoping to work in a pit crew somewhere. Maybe nearby here because we have the Richmond Raceway nearby. He said there is really good money in it...A friend of mines husband works at a Mercedes dealership he makes 65,000 a year which isn't too shabby for a mechanic. My uncle is a Master mechanic for Toyota but he makes much less then that. I guess the money is in the Make of the car you specialize in. The more expensive the car, the higher the pay.

Damn i need to kick.it wit your brother lol.

Being a nascar mechanic would be AWESOME as nascar is probably my favorite sport...i like it cause its. the same guys every week and i understand it the best...

And did you mention chemistry.?...I've taken it in college....you have to be good at math like algebra and stuff to do good in chemistry at the college level
    ...I'm horrible at math i think.i got a 2.0 in chemistry 151 or whatever i took...

and ya sociology was dope...i made it too the 200 level and its basically psychology but more about society

that's the simplest way to put it but hell its been almost fifteen years since i been in school so i can't remeber much...if anything...
    philosphy and political science i aced... i did my final paper on legalizing weed and got an A hahaha.... i made good arguments even brought up hitlers eugenics program and all.kinds of obscure stuff i found back in the netscape days when i first got on the internet....i. aced those classes too knew all about html and actually designed my own forum on VOY back in the day.....
    anyways ya school is awesome and that's awesome you are going right now....i think when i get out of all this legal trouble I'm gonna go back....

you got me thinking about it and i do miss learning stuff...
    Anyways imma come check out your thread and see how you feeling....i know u was coming down.with something.....and ignore my rprevoius rant about court stuff...i just don't know how to handle my feelings yet i guess..anyways ttyl jay

Morning everyone

I'm glad i beat everyone here..
    just wanted to say to ignore my rantings about court stuff i posted lastnight

i was just stressed...but all i have to do is make copies of everything dig up my receipts and all that...

not the end of the world...
    anyways mistakes happen and i need to take responsability....even the court sytem isn't perfect dispite what i may think lol.

anyways hope yall.are doin good

well i gotta cal my freind in AA and apoligize too...

i have another busy day but may be back.on in a little while....peace
    .jay

Rfootprints is offline Member

Hey buddy! Thanks for the reply... And I hope today brings you a Peacful day (I read on Auburns post you felt off yesterday..... Man, that was me too... My attitude was ok, but my body and mind felt awkward so to speak).

It's Wednesday! Half way thru this week... I guess that's if you work m-f. Our shop is open m-f, and also if someone needs us on the weekend (we do signs, graphics Etc, so sometimes say a semi truck needs graphics but they won't be in town til Saturday: I totally help them out as long as we are in town)

Yep .33 this morning! We got this >>>>!!!!
    Have a good day jay!!!!!

Yeah everyone has ther days...hey guess what i just posted you some things on your thread cause i was probably in a detacched grumpy mood yesterday.....
    your work.sounds cool...do you design the graphics on a computer? Or do they bring you the graphics and you put them.on?

Anyways i don't know nothin bout it

anyways ya .33 we the same spot....not so bad right!...
    and ya we are able to still go to work and watnot...

a month.or two ago i thought i would be beddriddden at this point ya know...so ya I'm thrilled...

i owe a lot to this forum.... it has been my best tool.for tapering subs....imma miss it when I'm.off the subs....its actually been an.enlightening experience tapering with others....i dunno why i didn't do it sooner?..
    anyways ill talk at ya later!...jay

ps i dunno if i planned it but i think.imma use this forum to get clean then use aa and na to stay clean....i dunno that's kinda how I'm.thinking at this point...neways...
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-23-2014 at 08:37 AM.

Ok my last post for this morning...i apologized to the guy at AA...told him.>> try to make a meeting soon.... i also told him i got almost a month wit not one benzo.and not one beer....
    he wasn't impressed said that don't matter.

so you know.what...i don't need his.or anyone else's approval....i found what works for me and I'm not gonna let someone giving me a hard time prevent me from getting the much needed face to face support i can get at AA..
    problem.solved....
    you can't make everyone happy and make everyone like you so I'm done trying to control everything....serinity prayer right

anyways just thought i would share that as i know.I'm not the only.one whe gets treated poorly by people..
    don't let it mess ya up...neways i feel a lot better mentally i feel i found the answer to. Both my court and AA problem...it helps writting it down and being honest about it....anyways i apologize to anyone in AA for my prevoius rants about it...jay

Quote Originally Posted by jayryan View Post
    Hey ther glad you found some good multivitamins...even prenatal heck i would try them why not lol...
    anyways i just got home from work... had a bad day...anxiety thru the roof... snapped at my buddy from AA and told him.i.ain't going to any meetings anytime soon

first time was ther fault they messed up my paperwork...and this time ther fault they said they have know.proof of me going to counseling but she had it faxed last time and don't remeber...i have till thursday to prove it or i can tell.it to the judge as she put.it.... last time i was less then 24 Hours away from talking to the judge..now i have 48 hours...
    plus they gave me my last extention on comunty service....I sold a car today and had to give them almost all.the money to buy more time...anyways i have five and a half weeks to get all this stuff done... just stressed cause i thought i was doing good.... i dunno... i did this too myself ...imma go make a cup.of tea and take a valerian root or ten...lol... stressed the .>>> out...jay
    Jay, just saw this post from yesterday :-/ urggg, sorry your day was hard yesterday.. Man, that feels like a >>>> ton on your back (making sure all of that stuff is taken care of AND in a very short time). What I like to do when I feel all balled up on the inside, and kinda frantic- I make a LIST! I just make a check-list, that way I can go back and say "Yep, did that... yep did that, Whoops- still need to do that!" It helps so much to break things down, so it doesn't feel SO BIG! Ya know?

I hope today goes much better for you! I just got done working out, and went to the store to find some Taurine, but couldn't find any (I am wondering if I will have to go to a health food store? We live in a pretty small town, so there are not a lot of options)... I am sore as heck from running on the treadmill. It felt soooo good though!
    Talk to you soon.

Cheers,
    Rose

Just read thru the rest of your posts from this morning !! Good GOOD!!! Glad your head space is better... Man I swear something was in the air yesterday lol....
    I feel good today too.

So yea, we create the graphics and/or if people bring their own stuff in, we can also install that. I have been doing this since I was 21 (I moved to this town after rehab, because I need new people/places/things, and i love where I live)... 10 years later (my bday is coming up soon and I will be 31), can't believe I am still doing the same thing!! I 98% of the time LOVE what I do, and the other 2%- it's neither here nor there.
    I made a speed limit sign once that said "15 MPH SLOW THE >>>> DOWN" (the customer was having problems with folks driving like banshees thru their easement and figured the new sign would help Well... customer showed up 6 months later, sign in hand... I said "well, how'd it work?" He started laughing "I wouldn't be in here if it didn't.. Go ahead and take the bottom line off (the slow the eff down part)... Haha!

I have done so many things in the last 10 years. It's weird looking back. My husband and I just took over ownership almost 2 years ago (2 years this sept).

Anywho--- Alright, let's get our game faces on!!!! We got this shiz!

I am really proud of you for getting back a hold of your buddy. That is not easy sometimes Jay. You did the right thing. Was he cool?

Talk to you soon! Make a list!!! It soooo helps.

rose

Quote Originally Posted by jayryan View Post

Aww man that sucks. With your community service whats going on with that? Whats holding you up with that? I had to do community service before I think I ended up doing it at goodwill. My sister in law did hers at a volunteer fire dept, she worked so that was the only place she could find that had the hours she could fit in. The guy was nice to cut her some slack and sign off on extra hours to help her out. There are a lot of places open 24 hours to squeeze in community service hours. How many do you have to complete? Library was an option also here...

Maybe just cool off a bit, take a little break and regroup then I'd call your P.O. again and just talk to her and just let her know your trying your hardest and really want to stay out of trouble. Your gonna come up with a plan. Maybe she will have a heart and help you come up with a plan. They see so much bull>>>> in her position, so a lot of P.O. get a little cold hearted and have problems weeding out the bullsh*tters from people who are genuinely trying. I would just be like look I'm sorry, I know you hear a lot of excuses in your position, but you genuinely want stay out of trouble for your kids. Maybe that will break through to her a little so she will be more willing to help. Its probably nothing personal. I could suspect my eyes would roll with every reason someone couldn't do something when your in her shoes....she prob sees it everyday from people who are too busy out partying.

Just focus on what you can control right now, and maybe make a step by step list of things you need to do and times you can do them. Breaking things down into do able smaller tasks, helps me when I'm really overwhelmed. It helps you feel more in control and less stressed when you have a plan in writing. You could even fax that plan to your P.O. and show her your serious.

Just gotta get it done. Simple as that. Which you will...don't worry. Just tackle one thing at a time. Get a letter signed by your therapist stating the dates you started. Fax that. Google some community service options nearby and go from there. Hope that helps.

LOL sorry I just saw your post was from last night. LOL at us women and our lists! I didn't see footprints suggested the same. Funny....Anyways hope your feeling less overwhelmed today. I'm still really easily overwhelmed. I have been stressing hardcore about my school work when I really shouldn't. Your stress is definately understandable though. How much longer on probation? Any light at the end of that tunnel?

@ Rose the taurine I got at GNC. I'm sure any health food/vitamin shops would sell it. Also try some ltheanine, it helps with anxiety.

Oh and I wanted to ask you since your a vitamin Junkie like me lol...I'm headed to the store to get whatever I'm missing. I know magnesium I need.

This is what I take:
    L theanine
    Taurine
    B12
    Prenatal with B6, Niacin, zinc, vitamin A, D, C, E, Choline (10 mg) Omega 3, DHA, folic acid
    Vitamin C
    Potassium

Can you think of any other good ones I can get nearby. I'm too impatient for online. I did read GABA doesn't cross the BBB, you were right. Found that from my school library scholarly journal so that is pretty accurate. Also that L-tyrosine doesn't so really its just processed and metabolized into energy. No dopamine from that one :/. So pretty much the best bet is giving the body the right ingredients to encourage its own Dopamine production. I can't think of anything else....

Arite i have to leave for work in a few so.don't have time to reply ...but i was reading up on the receptors in the brain

and while I'm still studying it I'm still learning about ndma and ampa receptors...it appears glutimate as we have mentioned and glycine are basically neurotransmitters that excite neurons to form memories and cognition....

Calcium and magnesium play a crucial role in these ion channels...

magnesium is an antagonist at the ndma receptors.... this is a good thing

Dxm is also an antaginist..

Drugs like noopept i beleive are ampa agonist that's why they are so called smart drugs that increase memory and cognitive function

what does all this have to do with opiates

well.I'm still reading the research papers that i downloaded...but glutimate is directly affected and may be responsible in part for opiate addiction... it also apears to exxagerate the withdrawal symptoms....

I'm running out of time...
    long story short the magnesium or dxm (low dose) can.effectivly reduce and even reverse tolerance.... by essentially causing the neurons to not get excited in laymans terms thus preventing downregulation and perhaps even upregulating certian receptors....

anyways magnesium supplements seem very promising in helping one have a softer landing...

the noopept i had mentioned is probably not something you would want to take as it will release the magnesium block and stinulate the calcium ions to flow....
    anyways...gotta run...jay

The noopept and the Sunifram were both agonist. Glutamate is actually converted into GABA. The GABA receptors are what is supposed to be the problem during withdrawal (remember that study I told you about). The GABA receptors go haywire and start releasing the GABA.....which gets flushed out of the system. Without the GABA at those receptors this is supposedly what is responsible for Opiate withdrawal symptoms. What causes the "shock to the body". I believe that is why people came up with the idea that if we just take GABA supplements that solves the problem. BUT like you said...I looked into it GABA doesn't cross the BBB. So there lies the problem.

But that Sunifram you asked me to research increases Glutamate production and binding of the GABA by calming receptors. Something like that. So that probably helps! Since you can't take GABA to get it to the brain, you can take that which would cause your brain to produce more and hold on to what it has which is supposed to lessen the symptoms. I'd try it. I'm gonna pick up some Magnesium today. It helps with RLS (with the potassium) also...which I never want to experience again a day in my life!

"Magnesium Orotate-The most absorbable form of Magnesium." Just found that...I'm gonna try to find some.

You guys and your scientific posts! I love it!!! We went to costco last weekend and I got a Costco size Epsom salt... Took a fantastic hot bath last night and soaked for a good 1/2 hr. Tonight I'm gonna do the same (my muscles are so sore from the gym today as well, so this should help!)

Gotta run- be back on a little later

Ya i swear by the epsom salt....i get a lot of sore muscles from unloading trucks and working on cars..
    the stuff really works

"Magnesium Orotate-The most absorbable form of Magnesium." Just found that...I'm gonna try to find some.

While.we talking about magnesuim

yall know about msg right...ya know the big contraversy its in potato chips and what not. well.MSG is short for mono soduim glutimate i beleive..that's GLUTIMATE....the excitotory transmitter.... the reason its bad is too much causes neuro toxicity which equals cell death.

that stuff is in doritoes and god knows what else....

also i may be becoming a health nut but i been avoiding tap water and buy triple distilled to drink cause they put floride in tap

which is also a neurotoxin...

flu shots also contain the neurotoxin mercery...
    what all this leads to is autism altimers and all kinds of bad things...
    i swear our government and big pharma trying do dumb us down and poisin us...

i dunno call.me.paranoid but i won't be eating doritoes or any other foods containing msg....won't be drinking tap water and won't be getting any flu shot..

anyways.... i know i get anylitical

but its like going down the rabbit hole with this stuff....been reading about bayer and other corrupt pharmecutical companies ...and I'm not buying they have our best interest in mind...anyways ill stop ther with my conspiracys.... started when i found out hitler and the nazis invented methadone....gonna go make my tea...jay

The noopept and the Sunifram were both agonist. Glutamate is actually converted into GABA. The GABA receptors are what is supposed to be the problem during withdrawal (remember that study I told you about). The GABA receptors go haywire and start releasing the GABA.....which gets flushed out of the system. Without the GABA at those receptors this is supposedly what is responsible for Opiate withdrawal symptoms. What causes the "shock to the body". I believe that is why people came up with the idea that if we just take GABA supplements that solves the problem. BUT like you said...I looked into it GABA doesn't cross the BBB. So there lies the problem.

But that Sunifram you asked me to research increases Glutamate production and binding of the GABA by calming receptors. Something like that. So that probably helps! Since you can't take GABA to get it to the brain, you can take that which would cause your brain to produce more and hold on to what it has which is supposed to lessen the symptoms. I'd try it. I'm gonna pick up some Magnesium today. It helps with RLS (with the potassium) also...which I never want to experience again a day in my life!
    I believe you and am trying to understand.... this is all.theory for me.... it really is hard to understand...

i do understand that glutimate is a precurser to gaba...

But am.still trying to figure the rest out....i am convinced the magnesium >>> a good thing for us.....I'm just trying to understand its function....

I have read reports that noopept has an anxolitic or antianxiettty or calming effect while increasing focus memory creation and cognitive function...i took a bit today and sailed thru work.....

it seems to me to be the polor opposite of. the etizolam i have....

I'm just trying to understand all this...

it really is complicated and even a lot of the reasarch i read isn't conclusive...

I'm dropping to .25 tomorro and will be done with opiates permanately soon....so trying to figure out what i will take to ease the transition....

i may not need anything....its just I've never been.succesful before but this time i want garenteed succes
    ..anyways...thanks for helping me figure it out....

i feel.like i won the lottery or something finding a medical.student to ask these ideas too...
    thanks..
    jay

And where do.i find the magnesium.oritate....i kinds swore off buying stuff online buy mite make an.exeption for some.good magnesium....i heard the magnesium.citrate is good to...
    i have.magnesium sulfate and chloride cause that's all i could find other then the oxide and hydroxide...what about mineral.oil? What'
    s the deal on that?
    and i also notice all.my vitamins and supplements contain magnesium sterate...is that just a filler....?

I'm off to research.zinc next....anyways don't plan on.staying up.as late tonight...nite everyone...jay

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

jay I see where you are dropping to .25 tomorrow so my best wishes to you with your drop. I remember my taper I dosed at .33 like you have been and dropped from .33 to .25 and never noticed the drop at all. I posted to auburn on her thread about how I liked that you and her are sharing with each other how your tapers are going and how helpful I believe it is in doing so. I noticed where you posted earlier about how helpful the forum has been with your taper and how your going to miss it when your done with your taper. I jumped off subs over 16 months ago but I have kept on posting here ever since. I have found that posting here has been helpful to me in those 16 months. Hope you can get everything square with you PO soon. I must say you really have done a lot of research on addiction and how supplements play a role on recovering and how the brain reacts to different things. I have to admit that most of that stuff goes over my head but I enjoy reading your post about it. Your heading down the home stretch now and getting closer to the finish line. Will talk to you later.

Alex

Hey ther alex how.ya doin?

yep .25 today...i have another drug test today. so figured i would wake up erly and drop to .25...

they won't find that small amount... .. i feel bad but ive kinda beat the system..... oh well ain't my fault I know about cut off levels and elimination rates and what not..

anyways i don't really understand all the stuff i been posting about either lol

just i have alot of nervous energy and i gotta do.something with it.....so i have developed an internet addiction as of late unfortunately ...

i see my therapist today and she has no idea I'm on suboxone.....she thinks my problems lie with alchohol and zanex per police report....judge thinks same thing so from the get go i was like screw it...i guess that's me then...

anyways therapy is not so bad but i can't get much from it cause its court ordered...they share drug test results with my PO...so ther is a lot of distrust on both sides....

I think that's where some of this research started cause i wanted to know anything and everything about drug testing protacal....

And i been wanting to quit subs and all.drugs anyway...just getting put in jail.last year finally cemented it for me its time to quit.for good or mma lose everything my family my kids my freedom and maybee even my life....

so this is life or death for me....that may seem.extreme but i reaaly did feel.like my body was dying when i was doing dope every day....i had to have.it.or i would get reeally sick...and then when i quit i was still sick a LONG time...

i finally feel.like my health and mind are healing and it feeld great...anyways

so ya a lot of nervous energy i can.get it all out here...

and ill make a confesion....my girlfreind is on subs too..... she still takes her 8 mg with no end in site.....
    i been doing everythinng short of beg her to stop....

so I'm alone in it...i can.only do me ya know....

as you can see I'm strugggleing with the people in mylife and i guess the researching on the internet and posting here keeps me focused on my mission ya know....

i feel like I'm on a secret mission lol...fricken i just can't be this honest anywhere else...

maybe i need to work on it...

anyways thanks everyon for putting up with my rants and ramblings ...jay
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-24-2014 at 05:10 AM.

So anyways here's.where I'm at with my taper. and recovery...

was at .33 for about 4 days..
    .dunno if i stabalized or not but .25 starting today... plan on being here 4 to8 days...

then going to .2 a few days then may drop strait to .125..... and see how i feel....

if all is good i will eeither start skipping days or attempt to cut the .125 in half if i can....(it may be too small.to work with at that point)...

that's roberts plan right that I'm following?

anyways so far so good and i do trust his plan....

i may have added my own spin to it...but trying to follow the jist of it...

i would say I'm doing about 50 percent roberts plan...25 percent thomas recipe...and about 25 percent my ideas and supplements from research...ya know from comfort meds and amino acid therapy and diet....

so that's the physical part of it bases covered..

i owe most of the mental.part too you guys and i do have a few people in my life i consider freinds whom i work with that know some of this and cheering me on...

anyways i am determined and want to be another succes story cause addiction is still not a fully understood phenomenon and i want to overcome it....

i feel like I'm doing the best i can given my circumstances...jay

@Gettin it

so you know.anythinh about gabapentin?

we been talking about gabageric drugs....
    as you know i have the.phenibut already but don't take it much...

anyways i picked up some gabapentin (neurotin)....
    I'm thinking this may be a better alternative to the benzos...coupled with magnesium and was condidering low dose dxm

any thoughts? Of course i will.use sparingly and short term...
    just I'm jumping pretty soon and trying to get my comfort meds in order....
    oh and the clonidine i plan on taking to.i wonder if clonidine can be taken with gabalentin safely?

Anyone know? Jay

@Gettin it

so you know.anythinh about gabapentin?

we been talking about gabageric drugs....
    as you know i have the.phenibut already but don't take it much...

anyways i picked up some gabapentin (neurotin)....
    I'm thinking this may be a better alternative to the benzos...coupled with magnesium and was condidering low dose dxm

any thoughts? Of course i will.use sparingly and short term...
    just I'm jumping pretty soon and trying to get my comfort meds in order....
    oh and the clonidine i plan on taking to.i wonder if clonidine can be taken with gabalentin safely?

Anyone know? Jay

ps..
    thankyou.everyone who.responded to.my probation.problems....i didn't read your responses till.today cause.i needed to cool.off and not stess.... sorry i didn't respond to what you said but i reely appriciate it and i feel a lot better ...thankyou!!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-24-2014 at 07:56 AM.

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-24-2014 at 01:46 PM.

auburn girl is offline Member

Neurotin. I think that's what my husband takes for his high blood pressure. Does that sound right? I could be wrong.

Anyway, Hi Jay! I hope you are doing well. So you dropped to .25 today. Awesome. I felt that drop a little, it was mainly just emotional issues. It's crazy being able to feel these things again. Oh, and smells. I smelled the honeysuckle outside yesterday. It smelled so good. I heard sub dulls ALL your senses. Mine are coming back. I'm thinking you'll be just fine with this drop. Your plan looks great. It looks even better than mine! I'm still trying to come up with one. I know I need to write it down and really think about it....I'm just so ready to do the damn thing. Thinking about saying f-it and starting my skip days tomorrow. It looks like you have everything you need and are ready to go. You'll be right behind me. You are also determined and I have no doubt you will succeed. No doubt.

As for your girlfriend. Do you think her taking the subs will hinder your progress at all? I mean it doesn't seem like it has so far. I just know from experience with this that she will not stop till she's ready. I WAS that girl. You can encourage and show her it can be done. My husband has been trying to get me off this for over a year. I would have nothing of it. It was him that actually took the bottle from me and started lowering my doses and dispensing them out to me. Bc I couldn't do it on my own. He got me down to 1mg and let me sit there for awhile until I was ready. Anyway I finally realized I have to stop at some point. And here I am.

Have a good day, Jay.

Hey ther auburn... how are ya?

Ya today is day 2 at .25 for me...i haven't even taken it in over thirty hours and feel.fine ....ZERO withdrawals.... other then feeling just the slightest bit like I'm missing something...

um as far as my girlfrind...she also my kids mother...we been.together 10. Years..
    our relationship hasn't excactly been ideal or perfect and we both made some pretty bad mistakes....
    either of us would be completely justified in leaving the other . .

but somehow we managed to build a life together...and i love her and she must love me to put up.with my >>>> ya know...

anyways i don't think she will.hinder my progress in fact for the first time in a long time I'm leading the way here...

it motivates me even more to get my act together...
    i dunno we have a plan that me first and then her next...i just wish she would start working on it now but she has to want it more then anything but i don't think she's ready yet.....

anyways I'm always happy for the people here who have been able to quit with there signifigant others....man that would be really good
    ..supporting eachother and what not...

anyways...i have to quit and want to quit and thats that...

i picked up some nicotine gum and down to ultra light cigarettes as I'm quitting those next....i have quit smoking before aso i know how to do that...its mainly psychological...but i been in that frame of mind that the cigarrettes are horrible and really messing up my body....

also caffeine....everyone who drinks a pot or more a day (like me) should do a quick google search and read the negative effects of caffeine intoxication.....
    it really is. Powerful psychoactive stimilant people don't realize cause its socially acceptable....

it raises glutimate levels which is bad by 200 percent! (No.wonder i been a nervous wreck lately)

And as gettin it said glutamine is good...while glutimate is bad.
    ..well to much glutimate... iwas getting confused i wasnt realizing the difference between glutimine and glutimate...small.error but really big difference S glutimine converts to either glutimine or gaba depending....its kinda a yin and yang

too much coffee makes too much glutimate and not enouf gaba

So one should avoid excessive cafffein when quitting substances and in general..

imma try to cut back..well taper back before i jump....

anyways hope all.is well.with everyone
    ..peace jay

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast