Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree48Likes
Quitting methadone with sub taper
    Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Hey there. I did the skip days exactly as they're outlined in the taper plan. I think that's the best way to go. The point of skipping days is to let the half-life catch up with itself.

Some people use skip days, some don't. It's up to you. My suggestion is to do it the way it's recommended.

You're so close!! Have a good Sat.
    Kat

bg1007 is offline Member

Hello! So I read most of your forum and congrats on getting off the methadone and being so strong at sticking to an initial low dose of subs and tapering from there. I actually was on subs for many years but the first couple I would only take it when I couldn't get other things and didn't want to be sick then I only took subs for a while then I started taking methadone for 1.5 years and just shamefully sold my subs for money to get the dones and then I moved to a new town, got a new job and stopped the dones and everything else and took the subs seriously again. So I was on subs for many years on and off but about 3 years where I strictly only took subs. The drop for me was difficult but very doable and that was after years of being on it. Coming off methadone I waited about 5 days before getting back on the subs to avoid any pw's and during those 5 days I think the methadone withdrawal was worse than any of the sub w/d I experienced! As for the clonodine or valium, I got a script for both when I did my final jump and to be honest I tried them both once and didn't like it or receive the relief i was hoping for and so never used them again through my detox. The thing that helped me most supplement wise was potassium pills, they really relieved alot of my restless legs! I also took magnesium, fish oil, super B Complex with Vit C, and a daily vitamin. I forced myself to exercise as much as I could (which some days was only 10 minutes but better than nothing), and I stopped drinking mountain dew or any soda. I drank EmergenC packets, V8, gatorade, vitamin water and lots of regular water too. I ate a ton of fruit too. So what I was trying to get to was I wouldn't stress too much if you can't get to a doctor for those prescription meds to help the drop. I think your final drop should go pretty well since you weren't on subs long and were never on a high dose. The mental battle will be half of it and you sound like you want it and are taking it seriously so you have all that on your side! Do you have to go to work when you reach your final jump? The end result is so worth any challenges!!!

MrJones is offline Member

Why does it keep deleting our posts before we finish???

Thanks Bg; great info to have. I really hope this is better than those days detoxing from methadone. Even that was bad but barely tolerable. You reminded me of walking out of the doc's office saying to myself "This just shows that this is all on me. 'Forget' him and his meds anyway." Then I ended up being all nervous last night.

I don't work but I go to school, which gives me a little flexibility, but I am taking a pretty heavy load. That's been something that I've had to wrestle with today/tonight. I don't really feel that "bad," I just can't concentrate. I've got a lot to do, but it's taking forever. I may just pack it in and try to relax a bit, and get an early start tomorrow. I went for a walk and felt kinda jittery. Yeah, I think tomorrow sounds good on all of this work.

I completely agree that this battle will be won through will. I think if I can just position myself where I don't really have anything too important to do on my skip days, I should be ok.

***Thanks Kat. That makes perfect sense. I get the skipping days thing now. Thanks a lot. I think I'll stick with the plan now.
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

Hi Mr Jones,

I am glad you are sticking with your plan..
    We seem to think the more we put on our plates the more normal or more important we are..

What you are going through right now most people couldn't handle on a good day!

Easy does it!
    I know you are in school but just do the best you can and move on..
    When I was in nursing school then law school..
    I had to do everything almost to the extreme! Perfectly!

Now years later it really doesn't matter..
    In fact even using my education to get employment only required the license..

The novelty of graduating with honors wore off quick ..

But being clean and sober that will be a gift that keeps on giving!
    Indefinitely!
    I am proud of you..
    And missed you guys while I was at my conference..

Keep doing you!

Team taper!
    Bet/iluv2

Default Mr jones

Quote Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
    First skip day, and it hasn't been good, but not as bad as I had anticipated either. I tried playing some soccer this morning, but after an hour or so I was tired. I did feel better than before though. Got lazy afterward though, and just now finally drug my butt away from college football to get some work done.

The thought had crossed my mind that if I don;t feel any worse tomorrow, I might skip then too. Any of you guys/ gals who've completed the plan want to chime in on that idea?
    Hi Mr Jones!
    I come to your thread every few days...I can barely keep up with all the awesome people on here. Anyway, I really like following your progress and advice so I wanted to say, way to go!!!

"Skip days, huh!
    No mystery why you asked about possibly skipping 2 days! If one feels ok, two probably will too...I'm almost done...! Hang tight, we don't need to torture ourselves!

I look forward to hearing how well it goes!

Thanks!
    Beth/grateful
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-21-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Iluv2smile View Post
    Hi Mr Jones,

I am glad you are sticking with your plan..
    We seem to think the more we put on our plates the more normal or more important we are..

What you are going through right now most people couldn't handle on a good day!

Easy does it!
    I know you are in school but just do the best you can and move on..
    When I was in nursing school then law school..
    I had to do everything almost to the extreme! Perfectly!

Now years later it really doesn't matter..
    In fact even using my education to get employment only required the license..

The novelty of graduating with honors wore off quick ..

But being clean and sober that will be a gift that keeps on giving!
    Indefinitely!
    I am proud of you..
    And missed you guys while I was at my conference..

Keep doing you!

Team taper!
    Bet/iluv2
    Thanks so much for the support. I'll be needing it now more than ever. I start my second round of skip days tomorrow, not dosing again 'til Friday.

I hope you're right...my competition is pretty fierce, especially since many firms target Ivy League schools first, then everyone else.

But as you eluded to, no matter what, having my life back trumps all. Thanks again for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratefulforfina View Post
    Hi Mr Jones!
    I come to your thread every few days...I can barely keep up with all the awesome people on here. Anyway, I really like following your progress and advice so I wanted to say, way to go!!!

"Skip days, huh!
    No mystery why you asked about possibly skipping 2 days! If one feels ok, two probably will too...I'm almost done...! Hang tight, we don't need to torture ourselves!

I look forward to hearing how well it goes!

Thanks!
    Beth/grateful
    Thank you a lot. Yeah, I know what you mean. I try to follow everyone, and throw in my piece when I can, but it seems slow going sometimes.

I'm glad I didn't decide to skip that second day...I would've never gotten anything done. These next two days are gonna be a test. Luckily I am a little ahead of the power curve this week, so the impact won't be quite as bad as last time.

I'm gonna try to get my 7 hrs tonight, and take my supplements and everything tomorrow so it won't be so bad. I still think its mostly in my head though. If I weren't thinking "Oh I'm so sick today" all day long, it wouldn't bother me nearly as much. Although, trying to read and write the other day was next to impossible.

But thanks for the encouragement, and best of luck to you as well.

Hi Mr Jones
    I don't know if you were gone this, weekend or just me.
    I was at a conference from all the different 12 step programs.
    It wAs Awesome.

I see you are skipping days now .
    That is so cool!
    I have stay at 1.25mg for extra days.
    Been having pain issues!

Congratulations
    I will talk to you soon!
    Bet/Iluv2

Ok, so this is day 2 of my skip 2 days/ dose 2 days cycle. Yesterday was pretty "ugghh" but its not been really noticeable today. The worst part has been the "allergy symptoms," runny nose and itchy eyes. I slept through most of yesterday, which really helped. I didn't take anything to sleep, just felt so tired that if I laid down t was lights out. Still having a little bit of a runny nose, but so far completely manageable, and actually looking forward to conquering another day. Sorry I haven't posted on everyone else's threads, but I have been reading them, even though I haven't written. To everyone else tapering, keep at it; ANY progress, no matter how long it takes, is terrific. Let's beat this!! Carpe diem!!

“The future depends on what you do today.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Good for you! Congrats!
    I have read a few people getting a cold while tapering and jumping off opiates..
    At least it sounds doable!
    Have a good day!
    Bet/iluv2

Its been a few days since my last update. Today was supposed to be day two of my 3 day skip: 1 day dose,but I cheated yesterday and took 0.1 mg so I could handle a few things. Last week surprised me a little, in that the first skip day was ok but definitely manageable, and the second was smooth sailing, although granted I didn't really have to do anything but chill out that day. But the biggest surprise was the way I felt after those two days and dosing the third day. The first day back dosing was worse than the first day skipping. Don't know what that's about, but the allergy symptoms (watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, etc.) were in full effect that day, and have been pretty much constantly since. For me the worst w/d symptoms by far have been the allergy like symptoms. Benadryl and Immodium have been my best friends, but the groggy drowsy feeling is a hindrance when you've got stuff to do.

Like I said, today is supposed to be skip day two of three, but instead its day one of three. To tell you the truth,I feel fine other than a little runny nose. I haven't taken any supplements today, though I'll take my multivitamin in just a few. I really just want this to be over with asap; drawing it out and having the symptoms linger on has been more annoying than anything else. Regardless, I'm at the end now, and assuming everything goes according to plan, I'll take my last 0.1mg dose in three days and that'll mark "jump time."

I wonder, when skipping days, did anyone else feel bad/ worse the first day back dosing afterward, or is it just me?
    Iluv2smile likes this.

LAST DOSE!!!
    Today's a big day for me; its hopefully my last dose of sub ever. I finished my taper (don to 0.1mg) two weeks ago, and just finished my "skip three days" yesterday. So today I kinda didn't want to dose, just because I assume my nose will start running constantly again like it has pretty much since I started skipping days. It really only stopped yesterday, so we'll see how it goes.

I couldn't believe how little discomfort I had during the three day skip. Yesterday I basically felt fine. I haven't taken any of the hoards of supplements I bought since my first couple times skipping; haven't felt bad enough to even think about taking them. Although I do still take an energy shot in the mornings to get me going; not much of a coffee drinker.

I can't remember where I read it, but on one of the threads I read a while ago someone was talking about how easy it was for them, and that they wished they'd found this plan long ago...I hear ya! If this is the worst of it, I'm psyched about jumping. Personally, I believe those days without methadone that got me looking into ways to quit permanently was the best thing that could have happened to me at the time. I'd fallen into a rut after 2+ years going to the clinic. Probably the first 2 years were very good, got me completely away from the lifestyle of using, but after a while I lost 99% of my ambition for everything. I’m SOOO glad I found this forum; thank you all for all the advice and encouragement.

Today last dose…tomorrow freedom!

Congratulations!

I was exactly like you with the clinic!
    I mean exactly!
    It was good for a few years then it took away every bit of motivation for everything.
    I remember how hopeless I felt the last day on methadone..
    I never ever want to feel that again and I can remember it like it was yesterday..
    It is a great motivator for me to get off the sub
    And to stay clean!
    I know it would be worst if there was another time..
    I am so afraid of the sub turning on me .. Just like the methadone!

Are you not taking any vitamins at all or just not the rescue meds..

Even if you are feeling ok we still need the vitamins..
    With methadone and the GI problems that come with it ..(can happen with sub too)
    We develop like a sludge in our colon that stays on the lining preventing our body from absorbing nutrients!

My plan is to stay on my additional amino acids, vitamins and minerals for at least 6 months after my jump from sub!

You are doing so good..
    I saw your post when you asked if anyone heard of someone developing a runny nose ect on the day use dosed in between skip days..
    I have heard of that ..
    Don't know if it is because of the actual dose that day or it is a result of the skip days.
    It is hard to judge what's what with subs half life..
    Did you ever get a cold on methadone or on sub?
    I did not!
    Wierd..
    Quick question!
    .I got a new laptop windows 8.1 and when I am on it on this site in the full screen the ads next to the post are in Chinese..
    Have you heard of that?
    Kris said she saw that same thing on her old laptop and her computer at work..
    But this is my new one. ???
    I don't have that problem now on my IPAD but I am pretty sure I am on the mobile site..
    There are no ads

Anyway have a great day!
    You are doing great!
    I am happy to have gone through this with you !
    Please keep posting!
    Bette/iluv2
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-30-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

HIP - HIP - HOORAY!!! Way to go Mr. Jones!!!

It's so awesome to see someone make it to the end and have their sights set on a new, clean life, FREE of addiction. I'm very proud of you sir and you should be extremely proud of yourself!!!

I had probably one of the "easiest" times after my final dose of subs. Not sure if you have read any of my thread, but I was on 8mg for about 9 months then began my taper. I'm almost at the 4-month mark clean and free myself. It's simply AMAZING not to have to take "something" morning, noon, and night every single day. It is SOOOOO worth it!!!

After the last dose I had between 7-10 days of what I call "medium" or minor symptoms. Enough to let me know I had just gotten off strong drugs, but not so bad it kept me from doing anything. I just treated each symptom as it came up with vitamins and supplements. I did try a few clonidine and that did help, but I could have easily gotten by without them.

My habit and tolerance was as high as anyone has ever had, and I switched from methadone to subs. So to ONLY have those very few days of minor misery was absolutely worth it. I abused for over 17 years also!!! Talk about lucky. There's no reason everyone can't have the same success if they try their best to follow a program like Robert's plan. Of course theres always the exception and symptoms can be a real bear for us. Just deal with whatever comes your way.

I think the best advice I can give you right now is to be prepared for the mental anguish to pop up. You no longer will be taking something in the way of drugs and that can really mess with your head at times. At least it did for me. A few days after the last dose I found myself heading for the cubboard to get a dose of sub and caught myself knowing it was all over. It was a bit of a letdown to be honest, but the joy I quickly experienced knowing I was really DONE with it all had me bawling like a baby. I sat and cried for half an hour.

What a GREAT cry it was because I then knew my emotions were working properly that had been bottled up for so long. During the following days your emotions will come out and that may confuse you at times. It's all good and will pass I promise. You NEVER have to take a pill again!

I lost my crutch in taking the drugs, but I GAINED MY LIFE BACK BY STOPPING!!!!

You will never be happier for stopping. It's the BEST feeling ever!!! Way to go Mr. Jones!!!
    Iluv2smile and Iwantoff2013 like this.

Congratulations!!! I am so excited to follow your thread. Gives my goose bumps to think I'll get to say the same thing one day. You must be super psyched!
    I bet it's bitter sweet though. That's why people who have used this forum to get to where you have gotten stick around, right?! You're still going to appreciate the support and we're still going to want to hear how it goes so we know when we get there.

I'm at 2.25 mg which seems like a huge amount when I consider how small my drops are. I'm taking it all the way down, just like what worked for you. If it doesn't work out, I'm coming looking for YOU for answers!!!
    Good for you Mr Jones!

Peace,
    Beth/grateful
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Sorry to leave everyone hanging; I can't believe it’s already day 6. I read your posts daily, but just never made the time to write out a complete response. This is like my 4th time sitting down to type it.

Bette, I never did get any Rx meds; the doc I saw just referred me to a specialist, but I never went. So all I have is otc stuff. I got amino acids, potassium, a daily multivitamin, Aleve, Benadryl, Imodium, Motrin, and L-Tyrosine. Oh yeah, and that sleeping aid with the same active ingredient as Nyquil. Since my jump, all I've taken has been the multivitamin; although I know you're right and i should be taking more. And no, I never had sneezing and the like on methadone or sub; only when I was waiting to induce on sub and when I started skipping days.

Beth, so glad someone can draw from my experience tapering. Don't worry about your dose level; continuous effort is what matters most. I heard someone say the other day that "This is how life is. Its not always easy; things don't always go your way, but you stick to the plan and get better every single day. Make every day your masterpiece. If you do that, eventually you'll get to where you want to be." Btw, I am super psyched, though it does seem to be wearing on me (I'll do a daily recap below). But yeah, ask away... anything I can do to help.

Randy, thanks for all your advice. Like you, my experience has been relatively easy. I kept waiting for it to hit me, like I was experiencing the calm before the storm, but it never really came. I know what you’re saying about getting your emotions back; though I’m not quite there yet, I did notice last night that I was thinking about things I hadn’t thought about in years. You’re totally right about the mental part. The past couple days I’ve caught myself being way too lackadaisical, and making the excuse to myself that I should be feeling lethargic. But today I’ve tried to force myself to do some stuff. Hopefully I will feel like working late and catch up on some stuff.

So I took my last dose last Thursday and the first three days after that were not bad at all. There were some cold symptoms, but not as bad as I’d had on previous skip days. Even the trouble I was having before with not being able to read and write effectively was not really an issue. The fourth day I think it finally sunk in a little, because as I recall Robert’s plan ends when you get to four days in a row without anything. That’s when I basically just started loafing around and not doing anything productive. I watched TV and played games for the better part of two days. I hadn’t taken any supplements since before my last dose, but I think I did take my multivitamin on day 4 and then again today. Last night was when I was lying in bed and started thinking about all those I’ve wronged over the years, the ones who meant the most to me, and I could see where the fog was lifting a little bit. (Getting deep on you all now…lol)

So today I went with some tried and true methods to light a fire and get things going. I went for a long walk with my dog this morning and ate a good breakfast. I listened to some pump up music to get the testosterone flowing. Getting out of my bedroom was necessary; being around others is helping me want to do my best. I may take some of the other supplements today, especially the L-Tyrosine and Potassium. Oh yeah, and I have been having to take the Imodium every day; I forgot about that…bad.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone. Try to make every day your masterpiece, and just keep telling yourself “I am the greatest…I said that even before I knew I was.” –Muhammad Ali
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Hooray for day 9! Since earlier in the week, I can say that I’ve had hardly any complications at all; nothing very noteworthy anyway. A little stomach discomfort, a headache here and there; that’s about it. But the Imodium every day is still a MUST. I have to say that these 9 days have flown by though.

I can tell that my “production level” has taken a hit. I’ve found it difficult at times to concentrate on a specific task at a time, which leads me to taking way too long to do things. Even now I should be working on a PowerPoint presentation, but just stopped for some reason. Maybe I should be keeping to the supplements more regularly. Oh well, better get back at it. Talk to everyone later.

Hooray for day 9! Since earlier in the week, I can say that I’ve had hardly any complications at all; nothing very noteworthy anyway. A little stomach discomfort, a headache here and there; that’s about it. But the Imodium every day is still a MUST. I have to say that these 9 days have flown by though.

I can tell that my “production level” has taken a hit. I’ve found it difficult at times to concentrate on a specific task at a time, which leads me to taking way too long to do things. Even now I should be working on a PowerPoint presentation, but just stopped for some reason. Maybe I should be keeping to the supplements more regularly. Oh well, better get back at it. Talk to everyone later.
    It's so great to hear that you're feeling well! I'm really happy for you. Never look back. You've worked hard to get clean and it gets even harder every time we relapse.

Congrats again. Hope you have a nice weekend.
    Kat

Thanks Kat. It was interesting to see you say that. I was thinking about how I had caught myself this week thinking about getting a pill. It wasn't anything more than a momentary thing, but it was enough to sy to myself "whoah! what am I thinking?" Its been close to three years now since, and have been on opiate blocking drugs this whole time, so it was never really an option before. No way was I going to go sick for a week just to feel the rush again. But now its different. It IS an option, and one that I have to find a way to ignore or forget about.
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Yea! Mr Jones
    You did it !
    Well this is when the real work begins,
    You can have whatever you want now.
    Just remember there is no going back to recreational drug use!
    It is really comforting to just know that is true!
    No more doubts!
    I know I never want to go through this again and I am pretty sure you don't either!
    Some people never quite understand that one is to many and a 1000 never enough!
    We get it !
    Keep up the good work..
    Congratulations!
    Bette

Day 11! Physically still a little blah, but overall not too bad today. The past few days went alright. I did have some trouble grinding like I had been while tapering. I’d say focus has been the biggest issue. I have to read a lot and sometimes have to read something two or three times just to comprehend it.

I’ve noticed that I haven’t been exercising as much lately either. Maybe it’s a lack of time, but probably not. Many times I just can’t muster the drive to go out and do it.

Unfortunately I haven’t been keeping to the supplements like I had hoped. They usually don’t even cross my mind unless I’m posting on here. I feel like I’m doing a series of wind sprints instead of a marathon. I am either being lazy or grinding hard to get things done, then back to being lazy. It’s kinda strange because my mind is saying “WHOO WHOO! Let’s rock this!” But my body is saying “I don’t think so.” Maybe if I actually followed through with taking the supplements a lot of this would dissipate.

Anyway, I’ll keep you all posted. Thanks to everyone for the support and advice.

Day 11! Physically still a little blah, but overall not too bad today. The past few days went alright. I did have some trouble grinding like I had been while tapering. I’d say focus has been the biggest issue. I have to read a lot and sometimes have to read something two or three times just to comprehend it.

I’ve noticed that I haven’t been exercising as much lately either. Maybe it’s a lack of time, but probably not. Many times I just can’t muster the drive to go out and do it.

Unfortunately I haven’t been keeping to the supplements like I had hoped. They usually don’t even cross my mind unless I’m posting on here. I feel like I’m doing a series of wind sprints instead of a marathon. I am either being lazy or grinding hard to get things done, then back to being lazy. It’s kinda strange because my mind is saying “WHOO WHOO! Let’s rock this!” But my body is saying “I don’t think so.” Maybe if I actually followed through with taking the supplements a lot of this would dissipate.

Anyway, I’ll keep you all posted. Thanks to everyone for the support and advice.
    Yeah, you should definitely start taking your supplements regularly. For most people, they help a lot. I still take mine. The most important ones for me are a good multivitamin, B Complex, fish oil, and extra zinc and magnesium. I'm still using energy supplements when I feel sluggish. Really helps!

Have a good day.
    Kat

Hi Jones!
    Thanks for the blow by blow on how it feels to be clean and sober! I can't wait. Every one of us can only hope it goes so well.
    You deserve this!
    Take those SUPPLEMENTS...that might just get you to 100%!
    Peace!
    Beth

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Hey Mr. Jones - You're doing so well adding up the clean days! I can certainly relate to how you're feeling with those "blah" days that seem to pull us down. And losing concentration drove me nuts at work. I also took a few supplements along with lots of exercise hoping that was the answer, and it did help, but as things turned out, it was a different issue that was my problem.

I had a much needed physical to see where I was headed, and had blood work to check vital functions. For the most part all was well, but I still felt a little "sluggish" and seemed to be tired all the time despite getting good sleep each night.

I would HIGHLY reccomend you getting a physical, and have the doctor check your Testosterone levels. They won't usually check it with routine blood work so you should ask specifically to have yours checked. I had read in many posts over the last several months that lots of men have low T levels, especially after years of opiate abuse like you and I have had. You with around 15 years, and mine was over 17 years. I was also on methadone like you.

Anyway a mans T levels should be between 250 and 950 according to my doctor and the lab. Mine was only 99!!! Doctor said he wondered how I was able to do anything, and even stay awake! The answer was either injections, a cream, a patch, and I think a pill was also offered. My doctor personally was in favor of injections every 2 to 4 weeks and that was the way I went. He said it might take 3-4 injections before I noticed any difference, but I can honestly tell you that after 2 doses (4 weeks) I feel 100% better!!! My energy has returned to levels I never knew I had. My concentration has also improved tremendously!! I will have my blood levels checked soon to see if I even require any more or not.

I'm not saying this is a problem you're having, but it sure could be? It is certainly worth the time and expense to find out!!! If nothing else you really should get a physical if you haven't already. Of course there are always side effects to things like this so research it fully and ask your doctor if he thinks a blood check of your T levels is in your best interest. At least you can rule it out!

Many men have said the same things and I took notice and decided to have mine checked. I so happy I did!!

Keep up the great work!!
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Hi Mr Jones
    You Rock!
    You sound great being clean!
    We are strange people can't leave the things that can hurt us in the bottle (pills,sub)
    And the things that will help we don't take out of the bottle

I suggest you put your supplements where you can see them..
    On your kitchen counter by your coffee pot.
    Look at them as a Badge of Honor
    Something you get to take ...to care for your self.,
    Because Now U can..
    You are a success and many addicts will never know that feeling..
    When I feel blah don't want to do anything
    I quit thinking an just get up..
    Kinda like when we blocked out of conscience and used no matter how Much we knew we shouldn't
    Now bee can block out our negative thing ( the disease) and do the opposite.
    Until the good routine becomes a habit
    We just have to do it!
    Until it does become a habit..

Well writing this to you helped me to get and move now too lol
    Funny how that works!
    Will check back later
    Iluv2

Hey Jones!
    How was Day 18? That totally rocks!
    I'm having trouble getting any exercise in too. We really do have to push ourselves, don't we!
    Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you.
    Peace!
    Beth/grateful
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123