Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree141Likes
Saftly & painlessly become drug Free from Suboxone
    Ken2727 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by amydogs View Post
    Ken, thank you for that its encouraging too hear, I pray for the same result. I'm keeping a positive attitude. Blessing Amy
    You're welcome Amy . I also hope yours will reset quickly . I was scared of that aspect of my future for once I was all the way off and was pleasantly surprised . Positive attitude went a long ways for me so it's great to see you're keeping one also .

Peace ,

Ken
    amydogs likes this.

amydogs is offline Member

Thank you Alex , I am on say 2 of .625 and didn't see your post I must not have refreshed the page. I will go to once a day tomorrow. Thank you for everything, I'm feeling good. @ Ken, ty yes attitude, faith in yourself and your higher power will move mountains. Thank you blessings Amy
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-18-2014 at 04:30 PM.
    Ken2727 and Iwantoff2013 like this.

Hello Amy . YW ! Wanted to drop in and check on you . I hope the transition to dosing once daily went or will go OK for you . Not sure if you did it yet but wanted to say - When I went to one a day it was tough'ish' for about 3 days and I constantly had soothing music playing and was immersed into something new to occupy my mind ( rc flight simulator ) . Just kind of checked out for a few days but it got easier . Keep up the positive attitude and even if it goes away for a day or few never stop fighting to get it back .

Wishing you the best

Ken
    amydogs likes this.

Lincolnecho is offline Member

Amy, Hope all is well with your taper.

Just wanted to check in and say Hi.

Lincoln
    amydogs likes this.

Hi. Everyone, thank you for checking on me. When I got to .32 my whole body hurts felt like the flu for about 2 days, anxiety, crying at commercials Ahhhhhhh but it this too will pass o am hanging on. Started the .25 today just now actually, I am nervous I really don't want to go through that flu feeling again but mostly o want to feel happy and not be anxious and crying all the time. Its the hardest part for me, pain I'm used to but this lost feeling is foreign to me. I pray a lot, watch movies and read. My whole body is waking up I think its asking ”whats the.........” too. LOL. We can all do this, I'm doing one day,one min one second at a time. Everyone hang in there. We have our whole lives ahead starting this second ,blessing Amy
    Iwantoff2013 and Ken2727 like this.

Pain everywhere soooooooooo bad its been 2 days now OMG when will this stop. The restless leg came back and lasted about 8 hours and was gone but the pain is intense.please tell me this is going to end? I'm on day 4 of my 4 day .25mg.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-29-2014 at 10:46 AM.

Pain everywhere soooooooooo bad its been 2 days now OMG when will this stop. The restless leg came back and lasted about 8 hours and was gone but the pain is intense.please tell me this is going to end? I'm on day 4 of my 4 day .25mg.
    You've been doing so good, is it possible you have the real flu? My two cents, I would stay at .25 until you feel better.

Lincoln

Thanks no, no flu but yes Im supposed to skip today but I'm scared. Pain not as bad today just in hips now. Thanks Linc

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

If you're not feeling ok, it may be best to stay at .25 for a couple more days before you start skipping.

You're so close now! Really happy for you
    Lincolnecho likes this.

My whole body is on fire and I'm so anxious its unreal. I don't know what to do. I'm scared if I keep taking a .25 this will never end.

Maybe post on Alex's thread and see what he thinks. Is the pain all WD related or is it something else too?

All WD Alex and Rose have stop responding on my posts I have no idea why. I don't know how to post to an individual? Maybe I should cut the .25 in half? I don't know?

I just took a .25 today was skip day. I don't know what else to do. You guts always say don't chance dose till your stable...I'm so not stable. I guess I'll stay at .25 another day or 2 to see if the WD disapate.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Amy, I'm so sorry I haven't been on. I've been so busy with school and only checking boards irregularly to make sure that everyone was o.k. My rec.? I have looked at your posts as you dropped from the .625. The every 4 days is NOT set in stone. Stay on the .25mg. until you're stable. Do not skip days. Do not worry right now. You stay on the .25 until you feel completely stable. Then step down to .125 when you're stable. Be aware: it might be more than just a couple of days until you're stable at the .25mg. Just stay there until you are. I'll check back and see how you are. PROMISE.
    Hang Tough.

Peace,

Iloerose
    Ken2727, alexnt, amydogs and 1 others like this.

Amy ,

Sorry to see you are having some tough days . Sometimes that day 3 and 4 even 5's it will fight you on way out but you are so close right now . Great advice already given so just wishing you the best finishing up . Stay strong and keep your eye on the prize .

Ken
    amydogs likes this.

Okay thank you so much everyone. I am so scaredscared I've never experienced anything like this. Rose thank you for telling me this I feel like a weight has just lifted. I'm sorry I've just become so Dependant on all of you for truth that I get scared when I don't hear from mother Hubbard Rose xoxoxox. Okay I have several .25 mgs cut already then I have an 8mg strip I have never opened so I have enough. Thank you all again for helping me today.

StonesFan is offline New Member

Hey Amy I wouldn't worry about the four day thing either... I've been at my current taper of 2mg for a full week now and still feel a little rough... I'm just gonna drop my dose as soon as I have three or four GOOD days in a row!!!

But I feel your pain. As an addict I have absolutely NO patience and I'm ready to be at zero NOW!!!

I hope you have a better evening!!!
    amydogs likes this.

Hi Amy I understand that scared feeling . I was the same way at the end . Heck a lot of the way down to be honest but can say in my case the days got easier . Do anything you can to divert your mind and get through the tougher times . As Rose and so many others told me the smaller doses shouldn't be rushed so follow your body . Hoping you will stabilize soon and wishing you well .
    amydogs likes this.

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Amy sorry I have responded sooner to you. I see where you are having problems at .25 and were suppose to start skip days. Like a couple others told you just stay at .25 for a few more days and if I were you I would not attempt to jump at .25. I would drop again to about .18 and stay there a few days and you could do the skip days there or if you need to reduce even more then drop to .125 and do it from there. My best wishes to you and hope you are feeling better soon.

Alex
    iloerose and amydogs like this.

Thank you Alex, that basically what Rose said thank you for coming back. I had a fairly easy taper so this is shocking and terrifying. I had skipped all day yest till I couldn't take it and took a .25mg and it took about an hour and the WD stopped. I can't explain what was happening to my body it was so scary. I don't think I can skip I'm staying at .25 a few more days to be safe for sure then I will do what you and Rose said. I felt better when Rose replayed and said it was okay to take it longer,I guess I just needed that reassurance. Thank all of you who are helping me ,Kenn,Linc,I want off,Rose,Alex I hope I didn't miss anyone. Thank you thank you thank you xo

Thank you Alex, that basically what Rose said thank you for coming back. I had a fairly easy taper so this is shocking and terrifying. I had skipped all day yest till I couldn't take it and took a .25mg and it took about an hour and the WD stopped. I can't explain what was happening to my body it was so scary. I don't think I can skip I'm staying at .25 a few more days to be safe for sure then I will do what you and Rose said. I felt better when Rose replayed and said it was okay to take it longer,I guess I just needed that reassurance. Thank all of you who are helping me ,Kenn,Linc,I want off,Rose,Alex I hope I didn't miss anyone. Thank you thank you thank you xo
    Amy, I completely understand what you are talking about. On one hand we want to be on task 100% and on the other be as comfortable as possible.

Minor bump in the road, post, get feedback, minor adjustment. I can't begin to illustrate how important the guidance these guys gave me during my taper.

You are doing a Great job! Keep it up.

Lincoln
    amydogs and Ken2727 like this.

Glad you've been reassured. It will be ok. I'm afraid of the end of my taper too, but I try not to think about it. I get myself all worked up and that doesn't do any good.

Don't worry if you need to stay at .25 for a little longer. Your body will eventually level out and you can then continue on down. Unfortunately there's no "painless" taper. But remember -- it's way better than full WD.

Take care.
    Kat
    amydogs and Ken2727 like this.

Amy glad to see that once you dosed you were feeling better. Just hang there at .25 then drop down to .187 ot close to it. Stay at that dose for at least 4 days then you might try the skip days at that point. Also you can reduce down to .125 if you desire. Another thing for the skip days. When you get to the dose you are comfortable with at trying the skip days you might even consider this. On the skip days in most cases we dose for a few days at the dose we are going to attempt to jump at. Usually we take a dose then skip a day and dose. then skip 2 days then dose then skip 3 days then dose. If you are ready to skip a day that means you dose then wait 48 hours till your next dose. If you want you can try this take your dose then try to go 48 hrs. If you start getting uncomfortable befor the 48 hours arrive just dose and then try to stretch the next dose longer then the previous one. You could do like dose wait 36 hrs dose wait 48 hrs dose wait 60 hrs etc. As long as you are continuously waiting longer and longer between doses you are moving forward. You are now at the point of your taper where a big part of this becomes mental also. Keep that in mind. Also when it comes to pain the small doses you are now doing are going to be of little help as to you as far as a pain med. If you continue to have issues with actual pain you need to see a MD about that and explain to him about your situation. You stated you never did like pain meds from the beginning when you were put on them so that is something you will need to work out with an MD. Best wishes and will talk to you later.

Alex

Amy

Wanted to drop in and see how you are doing . You are so close now and doing a great job . Keep up the good work . You will adjust more to the .25 , like the last drop , so hang in there and stay strong . Like Alex and many others told me and mentioned here a lot of the fight becomes mental at this stage . I wish you the absolute best stabilizing and also with your next drop .

Never stop fighting for your peace !

Ken
    amydogs likes this.

3 days ago I cut a sliver off of the .25 last night was the 3rd day and in the middle of the night I was hit with skin on fire,anxiety, panic,my body just feels bruised everywhere , there is not comfortable position. To too it off I caught my husbands cold. I don't think I could skip a day till I level out again I cut the .25 in half and have them ready. I'm terrified yes part it mental because of the constant anxiety but my body either feels on fire or freezing or just pain. The back pain is gone, go figure,my knees hurt but that's since forever. When I say pain I mean a day or too after a drop it slams me. My husband feels helpless all I do it cry. I take Epsom salt baths everyday sometimes twice. I hold off on taking that tiny bit of Suboxone till around 3, just took it and within 15 min I will have very little systems. No pain or surgery I have ever been through is as hard as what I'm going through now, I'm so scared.....

Amy I feel for you. I don't understand why all that is happening. So you're at day 3 of .125? Half of a .25 mg?

I wish I could say something that would help. The reason symptoms hit within a couple days is because of the half life. Have you ever tried a supplement for anxiety? Also, my doc used to give me vistiril and buspar for anxiety. I believe both are non-addictive.

Try to hang in there. Are you taking iboprofen or anything else for pain?
    Kat
    amydogs likes this.

I'm not quit to the half of .25. Alex had said try like .18 or as close as I could get so I'm on day 3 of that. I did cut several .25 in half to get ready. I'm taking Zanax for anxiety and I'm already on Cymbalta. I talked to my psychiatrist she assures me this will all go away when the WD stops. I am usually a happy none anxiety person but this SUB is not joke. I am taking Aleve for the aches and Epsom salt baths they really help plus pull out all the toxins. I'm struggling and I'm scared but I will continue its nice to have you guys to talk to because talking to someone who has never experienced it is useless. I mean they mean well and try to understand its just not as comforting as talking to you guys. I may try what alex said if I can get stabnle on the half of .25 after say 4 or 5 days I'll try a skip day. To me at this point that like jumping off a sky scraper, ya know what I mean. I have my husband and two little girls that need their mommy I have to be strong and keep dropping even if its longer than 4 days. This is a nightmare to me it has to end. I'm so sorry to be doom and gloom but no one else understands how hard this is. Thank you for listening xoxoxo
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-08-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Amy im sorry to see where your having problems again. Stay at your current dose for a few more days. I would not consider trying to skip days at your current dose but would do another drop. I wish there was something more i could suggest to you but i never went thru any problems with my taper like you are right now. You might just be hitting a road bump right now with your taper as people do hit them. Don't worry about how many days you stay at .18 for now. Hope your feeling better tomorrow and i will talk to you later.

Alex
    amydogs likes this.

Amy,

So sorry to hear your taper is dragging on. IMO we must be stable on current dose before dropping or skipping days.

You have come a long way and have an unstoppable desire to rid your body of unnatural chemicals. You will succeed!

Take it slow, no jumping from a skyscraper. Your softly landing a plane don't land until the path is clear.

Kind regards,

Lincoln
    amydogs and alexnt like this.

Amy I really feel for you as it seems these last few drops are giving you a hard time . I totally agree with everyone else about not dropping again until you are ready . When you dropped to .32ish and .25 had you stabilized and symptoms eased up before the next drop ? Try to take a moment of solace that this will be soon be over and you never have to feel this way again . I saw the Epsom salt baths are helping you some . Maybe take it to another level and try some soft music plus candlelight to relax further . Also maybe try breathing exercises . Go to a quiet place and focus on your breathing for a while . Taking a slow deep breath in counting the seconds it takes to fill your lungs then use the same count on exhale . Focus on keeping the same count both ways regulating your breathing . Once you are able to regulate it let your mind drift to positive things/places . I hope today is a better day for you .

Best wishes

Ken
    amydogs likes this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast