Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree141Likes
Saftly & painlessly become drug Free from Suboxone
    iloerose is offline Platinum Member

FINALLY: You should be fine on 12mg. suboxone has a long half-life. That is a reasonable .25% drop. Would you like to make a thread here? There will be plenty of people to support and help you. I know that going off of this drug is very scary and it is hard work. But you can do it. Many people here have done this after being on for years and you can too. That's what this board is for. If you need help making a thread, let me know.

Peace,

Iloerose

Sharks fan is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sore6 View Post
    My doctor is a thief, he has kept me on subs for 7 years. He even encouraged me for the longest time to stay at 21 mg a day. I am now down to 2 mg a day, it helps not to think about it, we become our own worst enemies. I know I should take responsibility for my own actions. But I have found a lot of sub doctors to be unethical, they take no insurance and demand bi weekly or monthly visits. Shame on them,
    Sore,

I noticed you've been posting on established threads, if you start your own thread you will likely get more responses.
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Sharks fan is offline Advanced Member

Finally

I'm posting Robert's taper plan for you

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...apy-50887.html

I agree with Rose, if you can start a new thread. You will get more responses,, we are here to help.

sore6 is offline Junior Member

Honestly looking back 12 years ago, If I could do it again, I would withstand the pain of two wisdom teeth removals with infection than take an opiate pill, what a hell I went through.

amydogs is offline Member

Hi everybody, its been a while. Okay new AD working, tapering off Zanax which is easy because the new AD kicked in so no neesd for them. No WD to speak of from SUB. Sleeping is normal, my body is getting back to normal. Thank GOD! Seriously that was the hardest thing I have ever went through in my life. I've still been researching SUB because I'm still blown away at what I went through. Why its so easy for one and not another. Anyone new reading this thread please listen to Rose and Alex they know the most in helping with the taper. All of you others are wonderful too Kat, Ken,Link and more. I was terrified when I came to this forum, desperate to know what to do and how. Without this group I would have been lost. You can count on them to be honest and give you their best knowledge. You all can do this, I DID IT!!!! You can to. Love to all. Amy
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

amydogs is offline Member

Forgot to tell you all, I started walking a mile every other day. I haven't been down my driveway in years other than a car. Bad part is my knees are killing me. I am going to get some work done on them maybe even stem cells like I did with my back. My back on an average week might ache slightly one day. Pain pills only work just so long then they cause pain. This is the biggest revelation of all. I wonder how many people are in real pain or the pain the pills cause which feels exactly the same??? Anyways I refuse to go back down the roads of 24 hour pain in my body. Getting a mercury filling removed then starting a detox full body. This has to be done in the proper order but I highly recommend it after coming off medications and its just good to do 2x a year anyway. Also a side not many many symptoms of pain come from yeast overgrowth in the body and heavy metal toxicity. Find a logical ND Naturopath and get a few test done. There are many many natural foods and supplements to get us back to healthy living and that really is all our goal right. Stay strong and when you feel you can't post a thread everyone on here is amazing and non judgmental and understanding. Trust them. I will check back again I miss talking venting and sharing my days with you all. I pray for you all a speedy recovery and a happy healthy life. Xoxoxoxox
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567