Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Iwantoff2013
so screwed up right now
    joe1243 is offline Banned

Default so screwed up right now

I'm a mess. dec. 22 I started sub. jan 9 I was down to close to .5. then some percs came my way & I folded way too easily. been doing them since, that's 17 days. some days did 60mg some did 300mg, more days were towards the higher end. this morning I did a cwe on some leftover sludge that was originally 150mg. I did get something out of it because I calmed down after taking it. this was almost 24 hours since I last took 40mg of percs. I will not be getting anymore percs or anything else. I do still have 8 mg of subs left. just a few hours after drinking the cwe, I took .5 mg of subs. I'm fine. I just don't know where I am in this whole thing? does that mean since I did not go into precip w/d that I'm not dependent on the oxycodone? & if so should I not take anymore sub & hope to walk without too many problems? or did I not take enough sub to go into precip w/d? I need & want to walk, I just don't know where I am right now?

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Hi, and welcome.

Excuse my ignorance, but what's cwe?

You will probably need to resume your sub taper. Can you get more sub? Don't take any more just yet. Tell me what cwe is and we'll go from there.

Kat

cold water extraction, u separate the oxy from the apap in cold water

& yea I can prob get subutex pills but I don't like not knowing for sure how much I'm taking, I really don't want to grab anything

I'm tapering Subutex pills. I use a pill cutter and then crush them down into even piles to take what I need. It works really well.

Anyway, if you start to feel major WD, you should probably resume your sub taper. But of course it's your decision. If you can handle the WD, more power to ya!

Have you read the taper plan we use written by Robert_325? It works wonders and has helped thousands of people get clean.

Let me know if you decide to taper and we'll be here to guide and support you. Also, it's vital to have a recovery plan in place..like NA, addiction counseling, etc. Most people find it hard to stay clean without face to face support. For years I was opposed to NA, but now realize it's probably my best chance at long term recovery.

Talk soon.
    Kat

I am going to just hold off taking anything and see how sick I get. I will work out tonight & every night I can and hope it helps. all that stuff sounds right but I have a spouse who is unaware of all this and I don't want her to find out. thanks for replying

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Joe I remember you from your other thread and was wondering a couple days ago about you and I see what has happened with you. Good to see you are posting again and giving it another shot at getting clean. I really have no idea how your body is going to react to this as only time will tell. I guess just holding off taking anything and waiting to see how you feel is actually the best thing you can do. You said you were down to almost .5 with your taper before so I don't know what kind of rebound effect your going to have after using for 17 days. Everyone is different so there is no simple answer to what you should do. Good to see you have 8 mg of sub left and you mentioned you can probably get more if needed. I can not say that you will need to get more as only time will tell on that. My best wishes to you and keep on posting as to how you are getting along. Talk with you later.

Alex

Lincolnecho is offline Member

Joe,

You have received much good advice already. I don't have much to add other than, you can do this. We all stumble from time to time. As you know this taper plan does work. Sounds like you'll figure out how to get back on track with a stable dose then restart the taper.

We are all pulling for you.

You deserve a opiate free life!

Lincoln

thanks everyone. I just don't know right now if I need to get back on subs. I'm expecting some withdrawl but will it be something I can handle & move on? I'm just really confused. I don't know if I got anything out of what little I took yesterday morning, about 24 hours ago. if I did, why didn't the .5 sub put me in precip w/d? if I didn't, then I'm closing in on 48 hours without use & the only thing wrong with me is I can't stop thinking about this. maybe it's the .5 sub that I took that is keeping the w/d at bay. too many questions, it was dumb to do anything yesterday. again, just gonna have to keep waiting.

It could be the .5 mg sub keeping WD away, like you said. It's really hard to say what you should expect. In the meantime, try to calm your mind. Worrying yourself into a tizzy won't help. I know it's hard...I'm the queen of worry..lol.

Just take each moment as it comes. If you can handle any WD symptoms, that's great. If you decide to resume your sub taper, that's ok too. Let's see what happens.

Try some deep breathing exercises. Get out and go for a walk or other exercise. These things will help calm your mind.
    Kat
    alexnt and Lincolnecho like this.

just a little update, there is nothing going on right now. I'm not feeling great and I am in some sort of w/d but I feel very lucky to be where I am. no pain, no rls, no diarrhea. my pupils are a bit large, I sweat every now & then & my energy is low, I will take it. so yea I'm in w/d but I'm at work & doing my job. guess I really lucked out.

Lincolnecho is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by joe1243 View Post
    just a little update, there is nothing going on right now. I'm not feeling great and I am in some sort of w/d but I feel very lucky to be where I am. no pain, no rls, no diarrhea. my pupils are a bit large, I sweat every now & then & my energy is low, I will take it. so yea I'm in w/d but I'm at work & doing my job. guess I really lucked out.
    You are on tthe path. Alex or other sr members my jump in with advice to get you stable. They guided me and I was stable very quickly. Once stable and dropping 25% every four days you will feel 95% normal. The first week of induction is very important when setting up a comfortable taper.

Sounds like you've made huge progress in a couple short days.

Congratulations!

Lincoln

StonesFan is offline New Member

I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if I should give advice but here's my two cents...

If you've only taken .5mg ONCE since January 9 then you are probably FREE FROM SUBOXONE and it would be a bad move to get back on them!!!

Worst case scenario - You might be sick from the Percocets for a day or two... Time to stay away from ALL drugs and enjoy life clean and sober!!!