Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Anonymous
Suboxon taper
    Anonymous Guest

Default Suboxon taper

I was addicted to Percocets and the fentanyl patches all given to me by pain management doctors for bad back I've been through the withdrawals and was given a few Suboxone and I was wondering how I could get off of them without the withdrawals

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I was addicted to Percocets and the fentanyl patches all given to me by pain management doctors for bad back I've been through the withdrawals and was given a few Suboxone and I was wondering how I could get off of them without the withdrawals
    Hello and Welcome!

Did you just post on Robert's thread? I replied to you there but just to ask that you start your thread.

If you are through with the withdrawal symptoms, why ever would you want to take those subs? They are a powerful opiate used as a tool to get folks clean from other opiates. Don't take them unless you are using them to get off of something. If you are trying to use them for pain control, they aren't very effective and not at all worth it. Further, unless you have your own script you are going to experience withdrawal symptoms from them unless you taper them very, VERY slowly.

I wouldn't go there. If I'm reading your post incorrectly, please let me know. Be careful.

Peace,

Cat