Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Iluv2smile
  • 1 Post By Iwantoff2013
  • 1 Post By TolikG
  • 1 Post By alexnt
Suboxone half life calculator
  1. #1
    TolikG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    759

    Default Suboxone half life calculator

    Good afternoon DDC fam! Does anyone know where I can find sub half life calculator? I'm going to be jumping at 0.25mg pretty soon and wanted to know how much sub I'll have left (assuming I'll skip days in between). Some folks--Randy, Kat and Iluv2smile are helping be through my taper since I started 11/23/14. I kinda want to know what to expect considering i had some big dosage drops throughout this taper...thank you in advance

    Ps.. And I know we all are different and our bodies metabolize substances differently.

  2. #2
    Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,537

    Default

    What TO do you think you can hide in another thread?
    Why did you start a new one?
    You are funny ..
    A little indecisive but a good guy..lol
    Quit trying to calculate your way through this ..
    You can't..
    Just relax ..
    You have come so far..
    Go back and reread your thread..
    You are almost there..
    No need for you to take over now..
    Take care
    Iluv2
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

  3. #3
    TolikG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Haha Bette! I'm not hiding ! I post few times a day on my thread: U r the one who disappeared just kidding hehe. I know. I'm beginning to worry now

  4. #4
    Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    So Calif
    Posts
    2,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TolikG View Post
    Haha Bette! I'm not hiding ! I post few times a day on my thread: U r the one who disappeared just kidding hehe. I know. I'm beginning to worry now
    Ok, ya gotta simmer down..lol. Seriously though, it will be what it will be. No amount of worrying or calculating will make any difference when it comes time to jump off. You already know you may have a few symptoms. You can handle it, trust me. If I can taper off Sub after 8 long years and be ok, you'll be TOTALLY fine.

    Kat
    Iluv2smile likes this.

  5. #5
    TolikG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    759

    Default

    My girls know how to give me strength snd confidence I know Robert mentioned skipping days once u get to 0.50. I'm thinking to start skipping on Sat.

  6. #6
    TolikG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    759

    Default

    But u got me: I was trying to "hide" and ask my question in another section so u don't think I'm a chicken
    You're great detectives! Caught me haha
    Iluv2smile likes this.

  7. #7
    alexnt is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio, , .
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TolikG View Post
    Good afternoon DDC fam! Does anyone know where I can find sub half life calculator? I'm going to be jumping at 0.25mg pretty soon and wanted to know how much sub I'll have left (assuming I'll skip days in between). Some folks--Randy, Kat and Iluv2smile are helping be through my taper since I started 11/23/14. I kinda want to know what to expect considering i had some big dosage drops throughout this taper...thank you in advance

    Ps.. And I know we all are different and our bodies metabolize substances differently.
    If you can post what your daily doseage has been over the last 2 weeks I can give you a ballpark figure assuming your metabolize subs at a 36 hour half life rate. Theres a converter on another site but I do not know how to paste it here.

    Alex

  8. #8
    TolikG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Hey Alex! Thank you for helping out. I thought no one would at this point lol. Here's my activity for past week and upcoming week :
    0.75, 0.75, 0.75, 0.50, 0.50, 0.50, 0.50, 0.375, 0.375, 0.375, 0.375, 0.25, 0.25, SKIP, 0.25, SKIP, (???) what would my sub level be at this point? I don't think I'll drop here but I'm just curious
    Thanks again Alex! Really appreciate it

  9. #9
    alexnt is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio, , .
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TolikG View Post
    Hey Alex! Thank you for helping out. I thought no one would at this point lol. Here's my activity for past week and upcoming week :
    0.75, 0.75, 0.75, 0.50, 0.50, 0.50, 0.50, 0.375, 0.375, 0.375, 0.375, 0.25, 0.25, SKIP, 0.25, SKIP, (???) what would my sub level be at this point? I don't think I'll drop here but I'm just curious
    Thanks again Alex! Really appreciate it
    Ok Tolik give me a few moments and I can give you a ballpark figure for the amount of subs you have in your system after you took your .375 dose today. This is going to be based on you going thru a half life every 36 hours. Some people process a half life in as little as 20 hours while others can take up to around 70 hours but if you look it up it shows the average half life being 37.5 hours so to make it easier to figure I am using 36 hours as a figure here. It will take me a few minutes to figure it but I will post it to you in just a few minutes.

    Alex

  10. #10
    TolikG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Thank you Alex! I appreciate it. I actually have a very fast metabolism; I quickly gain muscle weight and digest food pretty fast. Don know if these facts make me get rid of sub faster than avg person.

  11. #11
    alexnt is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio, , .
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexnt View Post
    Ok Tolik give me a few moments and I can give you a ballpark figure for the amount of subs you have in your system after you took your .375 dose today. This is going to be based on you going thru a half life every 36 hours. Some people process a half life in as little as 20 hours while others can take up to around 70 hours but if you look it up it shows the average half life being 37.5 hours so to make it easier to figure I am using 36 hours as a figure here. It will take me a few minutes to figure it but I will post it to you in just a few minutes.

    Alex
    OK after you dosed today at .375 at that point you would have had about 1.2 mg of sub in your system. If you continue dosing like you are showing with your schedule after you do your first skip day then dose .25 then skip another full day and then get to the next day at that point you would be down to around .25 of a mg in your system. Whatever is in your system after you dose 24 hours later you will have got rid of about 63% of the bupe that is in your system. Hope this may have helped you out a little bit.

    Alex
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

  12. #12
    TolikG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Wow! 1.2 mg? Really? Even though i didn't take more then 0.5 mg past 6 days?? Damn. I hope it's overestimated based on facts I me opened earlier. I just feel so krappy in the am (24 hrs after dosing) it feels like zero subs are left in my system lol.

  13. #13
    TolikG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Thank you again Alex! U took ur time and went an extra mile for me

  14. #14
    alexnt is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio, , .
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TolikG View Post
    Wow! 1.2 mg? Really? Even though i didn't take more then 0.5 mg past 6 days?? Damn. I hope it's overestimated based on facts I me opened earlier. I just feel so krappy in the am (24 hrs after dosing) it feels like zero subs are left in my system lol.
    Yes that would have been right after you dosed today. Tomorrow before you dose you will be down to .75. You lose about 63% of whats in your system every 24 hours. If you dose .375 tomorrow and then drop to .25 the day after at that point you will have under 1 mg in your system even after you take your .25 dose. You are getting to low amounts in your system now and once you stabilize at .25 and start skipping days you will then start having very little amounts in you and with the skip days will make jumping off not that difficult for you.

    Alex

  15. #15
    alexnt is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio, , .
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TolikG View Post
    Thank you again Alex! U took ur time and went an extra mile for me
    Your welcome Tolik and ii was no problem at all.

    Alex

  16. #16
    mvchick78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Ok so I am sorry to jump in on this! I am 6 days off sub as of today! I was on .125 before the 6 days but did the taper recommended and started the skip process and here I am 6 days later clean! Based upon those calculations does that mean I have no sub left in me? I've been on subs for two years. Was on the .50 for months before dropping to .25 then .125 then skip day skip two days and jumped. I would love to see the site with the calculator. Do u happen to know where I can find that?

  17. #17
    TolikG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Hi MVchick! Congrats on 6 days clean!! I googled it and got some spreadsheet.. I was going nuts trying to find "how much sub is left in me" but I was calculating things for no reason. If u took no sub for 6 days and jumped from 0.25mg I would say with confidence that you have ZERO subs in you now. According to my calculations -- when I took my last 0.25 sub after 4 day skip I had 0.35mg sub left. 72hrs after I had 0 mg left due to half life. Hope it helps

  18. #18
    mvchick78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TolikG View Post
    Hi MVchick! Congrats on 6 days clean!! I googled it and got some spreadsheet.. I was going nuts trying to find "how much sub is left in me" but I was calculating things for no reason. If u took no sub for 6 days and jumped from 0.25mg I would say with confidence that you have ZERO subs in you now. According to my calculations -- when I took my last 0.25 sub after 4 day skip I had 0.35mg sub left. 72hrs after I had 0 mg left due to half life. Hope it helps
    Oh that makes me so happy to hear! I actually jumped from .125 so even better chances of no sub left in me! Thank God! Yesterday was a very hard day for me but today I feel like I've turned a corner so I am praying it stays this way! I just wanna be happy without a drug in my system! I know I'm getting feelings back I didn't realize had left me, bcuz guilt of being high, numb, whatever else is plaguing me! I can't believe I waited so long for fear of this W/D! No matter how bad the WD is we shouldn't waste anytime! I haven't thought this deep in a long time! Thanks for calculating that for me! Now I truly feel clean and sober!

  19. #19
    TolikG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Np MVchick ! And I'm very proud of you girl!! Stay strong! It will take a few more weeks of feeling krappy but u'll be fine at the end of this journey

  20. #20
    mvchick78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TolikG View Post
    Np MVchick ! And I'm very proud of you girl!! Stay strong! It will take a few more weeks of feeling krappy but u'll be fine at the end of this journey
    Thank you! That means a lot! Few more weeks frightens me however today has been over all good so I'll take those days when I can get em! It's nice to hear someone say they are proud bcuz I literally feel >>>>>> I allowed myself to get here! (That's the guilt coming with this WD) lol but you are right in the end I should be proud I finally woke up!

Similar Threads

  1. Accurate Suboxone Half-life information
    By un0rth0d0x in forum Featured Drugs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-20-2017, 09:09 AM
  2. Suboxone/Subutex Half-Life...A Long Road
    By Denny_D in forum Suboxone Treatment
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-14-2017, 07:33 AM
  3. Suboxone half-life shown graphically!
    By picablue in forum Featured Conditions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22