Suboxone-methadone Wd's
    BigdaddyD is offline Banned

Default Suboxone-methadone Wd's

Please im computer illiterate I hope I'm doing this correctly. Need advice Ima single father of 4 and need help. After years of clean time I screwed up did >>>>>> and scared of long withdrawels of subs-so did H 2 weeks and now wanted 2 know if I could take methadone pills 10s just for a few days 2 help Wd's from the H. Havent had any subs in 2 weeks.so rather not eat any subs-only have few.methadone pills-was hoping couple days of methadone would help with withdrawels but not if gonna get me addicted. Havent had methadone in 15yrs so hoping couple pills will.only.help with Wd's-and not get habit. Please help im at wits end. Ty and Thank God.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

I'm not sure what to reply to you. I don't know what the mod blocked out. The sub is pretty much gone from your system. I have no idea why you went to H from the sub besides the long term w/d, were you taking them legally? To me it sounds like you are highly caught up in the habit of getting high. I absolutely can't recommend that you take methadone to get over an H habit as I have had no experience with using meth that way. You can really only hope to get through this and it may be like going c/t. I have no idea how the methadone is going to effect your w/d. My best answer is to go to a sub clinic and fess up. Subs aren't that bad if you use them right. Please read through the following protocol for sub (you def. don't have enough sub for a taper).

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...apy-50887.html

Otherwise you are going to do some c/t, that's a given. I only know that w/d from H is hard, but it is fast. My best bet is that you get yourself some thing to go through the w/d.

Gatorade
    tonic water or hyland's restful leg for cramping
    L-tyrosine and b-6
    Plenty of water

I don't know how much more to saw, but to keep posting whatever you're feeling and we'll try to help you as best we can. There is no easy solution here or miracle cure.

peace,

Iloerose

BigdaddyD is offline Banned

Thank you so much. Where will I get l tryosine and I really depressed I screwed up and relapsed which is so frustrating after years of clean time. I know the Wd's from H is hard but its over quickly. I have subs but scared to take them. I know I need miracle but I was hoping N praying-since subs out my system I was hoping if I took couple methadone pills for 2-3 days reducing dosage daily-i was hoping this would help with H withdrawels without gettin addicted to methadone. Im in for ruff week I know, just curious since subs out my system if methadone would help with H Wd's-or if I could get hooked on methadone? Even if only take methadone for 2-3 days?

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyD View Post
    Thank you so much. Where will I get l tryosine and I really depressed I screwed up and relapsed which is so frustrating after years of clean time. I know the Wd's from H is hard but its over quickly. I have subs but scared to take them. I know I need miracle but I was hoping N praying-since subs out my system I was hoping if I took couple methadone pills for 2-3 days reducing dosage daily-i was hoping this would help with H withdrawels without gettin addicted to methadone. Im in for ruff week I know, just curious since subs out my system if methadone would help with H Wd's-or if I could get hooked on methadone? Even if only take methadone for 2-3 days?
    I don't think using methadone for 2 or 3 days would cause you to get hooked on them. I really don't think you can get hooked or dependent on any drug from 2 or 3 days of use. I really don't have any experience of using H or very little on methadone use. I know around 5 years ago I could not find any opiates and was getting dope sick and a friend had some methadone pills which I used for a few days to keep from getting dope sick. I cant really will lay ahead for you if you use them for a couple of days. Were you on subs till 2 weeks ago then quit subs and been using H for 2 weeks? I am not familiar with H use at all so I am clueless to what your WD is going to be like. Methadone might keep you from H WD but I don't know how much it would take and have no idea what you would experience once the methadone is gone. I am like Rose in that i am not familiar in this . You stated you had some subs left but were afraid to use them. May i ask why and you stated you were on subs until 2 weeks ago. Were you getting them from a Dr and how long were you on them and at what dose were you on when you stopped and started using H?

Alex