Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ricky71
  • 1 Post By OxycodineuserinFl1
  • 1 Post By zebra1961
Suboxone Taper
    OxycodineuserinFl1 is offline New Member

Default Suboxone Taper

I go on the 4th to get on suboxone it is what I used last time I got off 6 a day 30mg oxycodone well with new laws I am only getting off 3 a day 30mg oxys I know last time I tapered off the suboxone myself in a month and a half by just cutting down the size of the sub and I am stretching the time between my next dose of oxycodone before I stop and go into WD just wondering if there is anything I can take to help sleep and with WD before my appt which isn't until 1pm?
    Any advice Thanks here in Florida
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-29-2016 at 05:34 AM.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by OxycodineuserinFl1 View Post
    I go on the 4th to get on suboxone it is what I used last time I got off 6 a day 30mg oxycodine well with new laws I am only getting off 3 a day 30mg oxys I know last time I tapered off the suboxone myself in a month and a half by just cutting down the size of the sub and I am stretching the time between my next dose of oxycodine before I stop and go into WD just wondering if there is anything I can take to help sleep and with WD before my appt which isn't until 1pm?
    Any advice Thanks here in Florida
    Welcome to the forum. I live in Florida as well. If I understand you correctly you have an appointment to induct on subs on the 4th @ 1pm? When do you plan on taking your last dose of Oxy?

You really can't take anything for sleep or comfort while waiting to induct on subs! You don't want anything to mask your withdrawal symptoms because that can affect your COWS score! I'll leave a link to Robert's sub therapy/taper plan at the end of this post, there are many success stories using Robert's plan, read through it thourghly, there is also a link to the COWS worksheet on Robert's thread. Let us know if you have any more questions and/or concerns? Keep us updated on your journey? Take care and good luck... God bless us all!

Link to Robert's sub plan - https://www.drugs.com/forum/suboxone...apy-66109.html
    Ming23 likes this.

OxycodineuserinFl1 is offline New Member

They gave me 8.5 mg of zubsolv is wait 24 hours waited 20 and took half
    Ming23 likes this.

Ming23 is offline Platinum Member

Hey Oxy
    Did u read Robert325's taper plan at top of Forum? Even 4 mg sub is a very high dose for someone taking three 30 mg oxys. How do u feel today?
    The idea is to take the Lowest possible amount of sub because people feel better on lower doses plus u have to detox the sub later. What's your plan?
    Hang in there! You can do this but know that you need to be determined like never before! Post when you can!

zebra1961 is offline Member

Default Fl1

use zubsolv as sparingly as possible can be really bad or really good follow Roberts taper plan, then get off them and rid of them,very addictive if you get on them your trading one opiate for another so use caution, you can do this stay strong dont give up. keep us posted.
    Ming23 likes this.