I read these posts of guys jumping off from 2mg or 1mg to Zero, and after 2 days, they write how good they feel with minimum W/D's.... Well, because of the HUGELY long half life of Subs, the real W/D's don't kick in until about 4 days after going to zero. And that is where Hell is hiding. Waiting for you with open arms.

I have read that red veined Maeng Da Kratom will help in the W/D agony. I am not a doctor and I am not giving any advice. But I have been there and done that a few times.
I remember in 1985 after taking 2ea 10mg Valium and 2ea 7.5 ES Vicodin, and 2ea. 5mg Percodan after a hernia surgery for 3 months. ( i had a doctor who gave me anything I asked for) nice guy.

Anyway, when he retired and I had just finished about 700 valiums and 700 vicodins and 700 percodans, I went cold turkey.
COLD TURKEY!

Back then, there were no subs. No detox centers. Nothing that I knew of anyway. Maybe there were. I didn't know. I just manned up and took the hell. That was my punishment for taking tons of pills for 6 months AFTER I recovered from the painful hernia surgery.

I can remember dragging myself across the floor of my apartment by my elbows, while sh*t was flowing out of my as* at will.
I can remember friends helping me with food and cleaning myself up. I can remember being in the bathtub for full days with sh*t blowing out of me. I can remember lying awake for 6 full nights. I remember hallucinating so bad, I saw the devil come to me thru the walls. I can remember the agonizing hell that I went thru from abusing hundreds and hundreds of pills...

Weaning off anything is the only way to go. But I found it impossible to wean off pills, so I went thru 21 days of pure hell.
..... 21 DAYS OF PURE HELL ....... TWENTY ONE MF DAYS AND NIGHTS

Today, there are so many things to help ease the pain....

If I ever found myself in this situation again, I would wean off subs .5mg every 5 days, and use Kratom with the jump off.

I'm grateful that I am alive to tell my story. I still struggle with my addictions every single day. AA works if I work it.