Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes
Subs Questions from a Norco abuser.
    iloerose is offline Platinum Member

[QUOTE=The Husband;412213]Rose,

wasn't trying to tell others how they would feel just my experience with them as I seem to see very little about the difference in W/D between opiates other then Half-Life which is the main factor but I felt someone on that dose of Hydro she should steer clear of long half-life or stronger meds period wasn't trying to make a "guide".

Believe it or not: I have done this with others here on the boards before. Many times. I am not unaware of the differences in analgesic value between hydrocodone, oxycontin, and especially subs. I am fully aware of the fact that taking subs for a hydro habit is like hitting a fly with a sledgehammer. However, you need to understand the addiction process and what having something like a sub lying around can do to someone who is going through w/d: meaning that the person is probably going to take it anyway.

Peace,

Iloerose

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Nikki was wondering how you are getting along now as I noticed you haven't posted for a few days now. Hope all is going well with you and if you get a chance holler back.

Alex

The Husband is offline Member

Rose,

Again I am not talking about strength nor trying to encourage use... I gave the hydro taper plan and said stay away from stronger meds.

I just thought people should be aware that say certain medications are more difficult / painful to w/d from as saying steer clear. I believe I was responding to someone else about something that was off topic and shouldn't even be on this thread you got me there.

Like if I never took sub's (which I haven't) I would ask someone else advice that has. Having taking everything but Sub and Methadone as prescribed and doing holidays as the doc told me to and w/d from them all c/t I believe it should be common knowledge to the general public say hydro w/d are much easier then oxy w/d and so on. So then people can rap their head around its not all about mg of this = mg of that, different medications = different w/d period.

Believe it or not I was trying to help.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

I'm not here to argue the point of c/t versus suboxone therapy. As far as i'm concerned this is an old issue and the person who started this thread is not currently posting. Please don't start a thread implying I don't know what I'm talking about and trying to pick some type of fight about this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12